Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 15, 2022 9:34 pm
Ariella Ferrera - Doctor, I Cheated On My Girlfriend

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ariella Ferrera
Genre: Wife, Brunette, Doctor, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Feet, MILF, Doctor, Big Tits, Uniform, Oil, Latina, Big Tits Worship
Performer of the role: Young, guilty men are always coming to Dr. Ferrera's office, worried they might have caught something from unprotected sex. Dr. Ferrera is a professional, but sometimes she gets bored at work and needs some naughty fun of her own. So when Xander comes in worried he caught something while cheating on his girlfriend, she quickly soothes his worries with her hands, mouth and pussy. Xander can't believe he's about to cheat on his girlfriend a second time, but how can he say no to a hot doctor?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:31:51
FileSize: 2.7 GB

Download file FJ:
Ariella_Ferrera._Doctor_I_Cheated_On_My_Girlfriend_Ariella_Ferrera.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 15, 2022 6:39 pm
Ariana Marie - Manipulating the Intern

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ariana Marie
Genre: Office, Blowjob, Mesmerize, Female Training, Woman Following Orders, Mental Domination, Secretary, Older Men, Facial, 18
Performer of the role: Ariana is fresh out of college and very eager to please. Her new boss surprises her with her expectations and in the back of her mind she feels like she should set some boundaries, but she gets a a soft ringing in her ears every time he makes an unusual request and it just seems like everything he asks of her makes perfect sense

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:42
FileSize: 1.34 GB

Download file FJ:
Ariana_Marie_Manipulating_the_Intern_Ariana_Marie.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 15, 2022 12:48 pm
Angela White - Firsthand Experience

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Angela White
Genre: Pussy Fingering, Natural Tits, Huge Tits, Australian, Doctor, Voluptuous, Bald Pussy, Squirt, Skirt, Blouse, Big Naturals, Thong, Black Hair, Big Ass, Uniform, Doctor
Performer of the role: Angela White is a renowned medical practitioner and the envy of all her peers. Having successfully completed over ten thousand procedures, it's clear to say that there is no patient too ill that Angela can't save. When Markus Dupree checks himself in with a strange, pain in his lower regions, Angela sees an opportunity to show her students how to properly assess and treat a patient. and have a little fun in the process!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:27
FileSize: 1.46 GB

Download file FJ:
Angela_White._Firsthand_Experience_Angela_White.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 15, 2022 6:56 am
Angel - First training my secretary

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)
Genre: Blowjob, cumshot, doll fetish, natural tits, facial, fetish
Performer of the role: After that, my boss wrote to me in the chat. "I'll call in a few days and then we'll get that hotel room." "No fucking way, you bastard. I'm never letting you touch me."I'll come to a meeting that would preserve my reputation. My boss was from the first day obsessed with me and he wants to fuck me, I always rejected any of his proposal for a meeting anywhere. He said that it would still happen and laughed. But what happened two days ago made me embarrassed and his last message...I was not going to undress for my boss. I said that I will not do this and I do not care that he can fire me. He told me to dance for him, I did not want to do it. But in some magical way I do this, I undress for him. I vaguely remember everything that was happening, as if it was not with me, as though my boss was controlling my mind, I did everything he wanted. When I wake up from the magic d.o.p.e, I was in the sperm of my boss, as it happened I can not remember. He used me, dirty bastard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:15:31
FileSize: 928.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Angel._aka_Angel_Desert_desertigl_Angel_desertigl.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 15, 2022 4:00 am
Angel Wicky - My Boss Gets Off

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Angel Wicky
Genre: Blonde, Squirt, Blowjob, Sex Toys, Piercing, Tittyfuck, Big Tits Worship, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Angel is a high-ranking executive with a dirty little secret - she loves a good power trip. She loves them so much, in fact, that she keeps a sneaky suction base dildo on her desk so she can get off immediately after giving an employee grief. After slacker Danny gets a well-deserved lecture, Angel mounts her trusty dildo and does her thing - within seconds, Danny busts back through the door in an attempt to "show some initiative", catching Angel mid-squirt. Fortunately, Angel knows exactly how to keep a guy like Danny quiet about what goes on behind closed doors.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:24
FileSize: 830.2 MB

Download file FJ:
Angel_Wicky._My_Boss_Gets_Off_Angel_Wicky.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 15, 2022 1:04 am
Angel Wicky - Busty Milf boss fucks big geek cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Angel Wicky
Genre: Big Tits, Tittyfuck, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:18
FileSize: 1.18 GB

Download file FJ:
Angel_Wicky._Busty_Milf_boss_fucks_big_geek_cock_Angel_Wicky.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 14, 2022 10:07 pm
Angel The Dreamgirl - Fuck My Face IV Slutty Bimbo Secretary

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Angel The Dreamgirl (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)
Genre: Cum, face fucking, deepthroat, cfnm, blowjob

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:09
FileSize: 1.61 GB

Download file FJ:
Angel_The_Dreamgirl_Fuck_My_Face_IV_Slutty_Bimbo_Secretary_desertigl.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 14, 2022 7:12 pm
Abella Danger, Angela White - Anal At The Office

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Abella Danger, Angela White
Genre: Big Tits, Big Toys, Anal Fingering, Girl on Girl, Brunette, Petite, Rim Job, Hardcore, Lesbian, College, Ass, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Deepthroat, Strapon, Anal

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:44:06
FileSize: 1.49 GB

Download file FJ:
Abella_Danger_Angela_White._Anal_At_The_Office_Angela_White_Abella_Danger.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 14, 2022 4:16 pm
Aaliyah Hadid - Secretary Side Job

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Aaliyah Hadid
Genre: Piercing, Blonde, Gagging, Medium Ass, Face Fuck, Anal, Doggystyle, Stand And Carry, Side Fuck, Ass To Mouth, Athletic, Blowjob, Tattoo, All Sex, Big Tits Worship, Spanking, Office, Ebony, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl
Performer of the role: Aaliyah Hadid is a demure secretary working her butt off to make sure her boss gets everything he needs to get the job done.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:59
FileSize: 1.26 GB

Download file FJ:
Aaliyah_Hadid_Aaliyah_Hadid.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 14, 2022 1:19 pm
Aaliyah Hadid - Secretary Side Job

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Aaliyah Hadid
Genre: Ebony, Blonde, Medium Ass, Blowjob, Office, Stand And Carry, Tattoo, Spanking, Side Fuck, Reverse Cowgirl, Anal, Cowgirl, All Sex, Big Tits Worship, Athletic, Gagging, Face Fuck, Doggystyle, Ass To Mouth, Piercing
Performer of the role: Aaliyah Hadid is a demure secretary working her butt off to make sure her boss gets everything he needs to get the job done.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:59
FileSize: 618.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Aaliyah_Hadid_Aaliyah_Hadid.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 14, 2022 10:24 am
Valentina Ricci - Hot school girl Valentina Ricci enjoys hot MMF threesome in doctor's office

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Valentina Ricci
Genre: All Sex, Stockings, Anal

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:52
FileSize: 2.87 GB

Download file FJ:
2017.11.07_Ricci_enjoys_hot_MMF_threesome_in_doctors_office_Valentina_Ricci.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Apr 28, 2022 8:10 pm
Whitney Westgate - Office Politics

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Oral, Teen

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:54
FileSize: 654.1 MB

Download file FJ:
Whitney_Westgate_Whitney_Westgate.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Apr 28, 2022 2:32 am
Sovereign Syre (Case #7485950)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sovereign Syre
Genre: Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Milf, Office, Creampie, All Sex, Missionary, Blowjob, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Case #7485950 - February 29th, 5:34 PM. Suspect is a woman of average height. She identifies herself as Sovereign Syre. She has been observed hiding items from the storefront on her person, and the Officer detains her. She resists and requests a female Officer to conduct a search, but is denied. The Officer on duty conducts a metal detector search and discovers stolen goods in her undergarments. The rest of this case is classified. Evidence logged on February 29, 2020.

MediaInfo:
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:51
FileSize: 839.3 MB

Download file FJ:
Sovereign_Syre_Sovereign_Syre.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2022 11:37 pm
Sara Blonde - Visit to the doctor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sara Blonde
Genre: Small Tits, Creampie, Teens, High Heels, Blondes, Horny, Big Ass, Sexy Outfit
Performer of the role: What happened between Sara Blonde and Dr. Melquiades Buenaventura Jr.? The office ended up urine-soaked, with the furniture stained with semen, and the neighbors complaining

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:59
FileSize: 727 MB

Download file FJ:
Sara_Blonde_Sara_Blonde.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Apr 27, 2022 5:44 pm
Nicole Aniston - Summertime And The Livin Is Sleazy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Nicole Aniston
Genre: Trimmed Pussy, Big Tits, Office, Work Fantasies, Caucasian, Innie Pussy, Indoors, Blonde, Pantyhose, Tattoo, Bubble Butt
Performer of the role: Busty blonde office clerk Nicole Aniston will do anything to wait out this heatwave in her boss' air-conditioned office, even if it means whipping out her big fake tits right in front of him! Xander won't turn a big set of fake tits away, and they won't suck themselves! As Nicole beats the heat by dishing out a sloppy blowjob, Xander rips off her pantyhose, flipping her over and stretching her out with his big dick. This isn't making it any less hot, but at this point, the only thing Nicole cares about is having her tight pussy pounded until Xander is filling her pretty mouth with his load! Somehow, the temperature doesn't seem to be much of an issue anymore.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:05
FileSize: 1.19 GB

Download file FJ:
Nicole_Aniston._Summertime_And_The_Livin_Is_Sleazy_Nicole_Aniston.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot