Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 11, 2022 10:05 am
Madison Summers, Maya Woulfe & Rosalyn Sphinx - Sharing My Stepbrothers Sperm

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Madison Summers, Maya Woulfe & Rosalyn Sphinx
Genre: Brunette, Big Ass, Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Petite, Cute Little Butts, Rough Sex, Long hair, POV, Creampie, Blonde, Black Hair, FFFM, Ball Sucking, Hairy Pussy, Small Boobs, Big Areolas, Fair Skin, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Trimmed, Blowjob, Medium Boobs, Girl Orgasm, Passion, Big Dick
Performer of the role: Rosalyn Sphinx has been trying to get pregnant by fucking her stepdad. She invites her two BFFs Madison Summers and Maya Woulfe over to see the results of her latest pregnancy test as a trio. When it comes back negative, Maya suggests that Rosalyn try her stepbrother, Jay Romero, instead. Maya even offers that she and Madison will come along to help get all Jay's cum out. Fortunately for them, Jay comes out just then to see what all the commotion is about. That's the perfect moment for the three girls to put their plan into action.Cornering Jay, the girls inform him that he's going to give Rosalyn all his cum. They push him down onto the couch, inform him that it's not a game, and encourage him to kiss his stepsister. Next, Jay is told to touch Rosalyn's boobs. Rosalyn confesses she's already wet as she encourages Jay to find out for himself. That's when Madison and Maya move in to make it clear this is a foursome, not a twosome. Taking Jay's hand, the girls guide him to the bedroom and throw him down onto the bed to have their naughty way with him.They peel off Jay's pants so they can share his cock in a triple blowjob that gets him nice and hard. Maya leads the way with the sex, swinging her leg over Jay's thighs and riding him in cowgirl as Madison settles onto Jay's face to ride his tongue. Madison gets the next cowgirl ride with her BFFs squeezing her ass and fondling her titties. When Rosalyn goes for a ride, Jay gives it to her but can't quite give her his cum yet. Maya has an idea to milk the jizz from Jay. She instructs Madison to lay down and Rosalyn to get on her knees on top of Madison. Jay gives both girls some due diligence with his tongue, then indulges in the double pussy stack. When Jay finally gives Rosalyn the creampie the girls have been waiting for, Maya uses her fingers to take some cum deposit into Madison's pussy and then her own so that perhaps all three of them might get pregnant at once.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:27:51
FileSize: 355.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Madison_Summers_Maya_Woulfe.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 11, 2022 7:35 am
Madison Summers, Maya Woulfe & Rosalyn Sphinx - Sharing My Stepbrothers Sperm

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Madison Summers, Maya Woulfe & Rosalyn Sphinx
Genre: Brunette, Big Ass, Fair Skin, Black Hair, Cowgirl, Cute Little Butts, Blowjob, Creampie, Passion, Ball Sucking, Hairy Pussy, FFFM, Big Dick, Long hair, Blonde, Girl Orgasm, Medium Boobs, Big Areolas
Performer of the role: Rosalyn Sphinx has been trying to get pregnant by fucking her stepdad. She invites her two BFFs Madison Summers and Maya Woulfe over to see the results of her latest pregnancy test as a trio. When it comes back negative, Maya suggests that Rosalyn try her stepbrother, Jay Romero, instead. Maya even offers that she and Madison will come along to help get all Jay's cum out. Fortunately for them, Jay comes out just then to see what all the commotion is about. That's the perfect moment for the three girls to put their plan into action.
Cornering Jay, the girls inform him that he's going to give Rosalyn all his cum. They push him down onto the couch, inform him that it's not a game, and encourage him to kiss his stepsister. Next, Jay is told to touch Rosalyn's boobs. Rosalyn confesses she's already wet as she encourages Jay to find out for himself. That's when Madison and Maya move in to make it clear this is a foursome, not a twosome. Taking Jay's hand, the girls guide him to the bedroom and throw him down onto the bed to have their naughty way with him.
They peel off Jay's pants so they can share his cock in a triple blowjob that gets him nice and hard. Maya leads the way with the sex, swinging her leg over Jay's thighs and riding him in cowgirl as Madison settles onto Jay's face to ride his tongue. Madison gets the next cowgirl ride with her BFFs squeezing her ass and fondling her titties. When Rosalyn goes for a ride, Jay gives it to her but can't quite give her his cum yet. Maya has an idea to milk the jizz from Jay. She instructs Madison to lay down and Rosalyn to get on her knees on top of Madison. Jay gives both girls some due diligence with his tongue, then indulges in the double pussy stack. When Jay finally gives Rosalyn the creampie the girls have been waiting for, Maya uses her fingers to take some cum deposit into Madison's pussy and then her own so that perhaps all three of them might get pregnant at once.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:51
FileSize: 1.47 GB

Download file FJ:
Madison_Summers_Maya_Woulfe_Rosalyn_Sphinx_Maya_Woulfe_Madison_Summers.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 11, 2022 5:04 am
Madison Summers - Step Brother Cums In His Pants

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Madison Summers
Genre: Blonde, POV, Big Nipples, Princess Cum, Shaved Pussy, Big Areolas, Creampie, Super Skinny, Tattoos, Tan Lines, Puffy Nipples, GirlBoy, Long hair, Bras, Yoga, Cowgirl, Big Dick, Petite, Rough Sex, Girl Orgasm, Medium Boobs, Blowjob
Performer of the role: Codey Steele's new stepsister, Madison Summers, just loves to tease him. Today, Madison has decided to bring her yoga equipment into the living room because she knows Codey will be there and it'll make him uncomfortable. When Codey gets nervous, Madison escalates the situation by pointing it out to him. She doesn't let Codey off easily by allowing him to leave, either. Instead, she insists that Codey help her out with additional positions that are increasingly sexual in nature. As Codey continues to be an uncomfortable participant, Madison finagles it so she pops her bangin' titties out and then grinds her pussy against his crotch. Eventually, it's too much and Codey is so wound up that he pops in his pants. Humiliated, Codey runs away.Later, Madison continues her campaign to make her stepbrother uncomfortable by sneaking into his bed and peeling off her clothes. Codey doesn't see his naked sis as he gets into bed, so he freaks the hell out when he bumps into her. Madison has Codey right where she wants him! She climbs on top of him and plops her naked body onto Codey's waist so she can feel his hard cock. Grinding against him, Madison teases Codey about his previous premature ejaculation. This time, Codey hangs in there even as Madison pulls his fuck stick out and keeps on grinding on him without any clothing at all between them. When Codey manages not to cum from that, Madison lifts her hips and guides his erection into her juicy twat.Riding Codey is just as much fun as Madison figured it would be! Hopping off the D, she sucks her own juices from Codey's hardon and then gets on her knees to invite him back inside. Codey is no fool. He dives deep into Madison's cooch while she rocks back to meet every stroke. Her enthusiasm continues as she rolls onto her back with her thighs wide open to let Codey reenter her. The best part of that position for Madison is that she can wait until Codey is about to blow his load. When he tries to pull out, she wraps her ankles around his ass to keep him buried inside. Codey is helpless to do anything but give his stepsister the creampie she's been angling for all this time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:56
FileSize: 917.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Madison_Summers_Step_Brother_Cums_In_His_Pants_Madison_Summers.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 11, 2022 12:01 am
Madison Summers & Tristan Summers - Stepsisters Valentines Day Free Use Gift

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Madison Summers & Tristan Summers
Genre: Ball Sucking, Free Use, GirlGirlBoy, POV, Long hair, Big Naturals, Cowgirl, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Big Dick, Shaved Pussy, Pussy Licking, Medium Boobs, Valentines Day, Masturbation, Deep Throat
Performer of the role: Tristan Summers and her friend Madison Summers are just chilling in Tristan's room and enjoying themselves reading all the Valentine's cards they've each received. When Kyle Mason, Tristan's stepbrother, comes in to give both girls his own Valentine's gifts, Madison is just floored. She really wishes she had a brother that would be that nice to her. Tristan has been noticing how much Kyle dotes on her and she has come up with an idea that she thinks Madison might like. Working together, the girls make up a "Free Use" coupon that Madison then gives to Kyle as a Valentine's gift. She tells Kyle he has to cash it in within the week, though.Kyle hangs on to his gift for a few days, then waits until Madison is over hanging out with Tristan again. The girls are just making popcorn to watch a movie when Kyle approaches Tristan with the card. Tristan is happy to comply. Kyle begins by asking if he can get his hands on Tristan's big tits, which she happily allows. Madison is initially happy to eat some popcorn and watch the show as Kyle gets the green light to go lower and tug his stepsister's thong aside so he can rub her pussy. When Kyle makes a move to whip the D out to fuck Tristan, though, she makes him pause just long enough to lead him to the couch and make it clear he has to pleasure Madison as part of the deal, too. How could Kyle say no to that?At first, Tristan keeps Kyle all to herself as she licks him like her favorite lollipop. Eventually, though, she beckons for Madison to join her. The girls share beautifully in a double BJ, but Tristan is the first to get to climb aboard for a stiffie ride as Madison lays back and masturbates as she watches. The girls swap spots, with Madison going for it in reverse cowgirl as Tristan diddles her clit. Getting on her knees, Madison mewls with delight as Kyle does her in doggy. She eventually muffles her moans by feasting on her busty BFF's dripping twat. Already on her back, Tristan easily slides forward so that Madison can cradle her shoulders and watch as Kyle fucks her in missionary and then gluts her with a holiday creampie.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:34
FileSize: 2.03 GB

Download file FJ:
Madison_Summers_Stepsisters_Valentines_Day_Free_Use_Gift_Madison_Summers.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 10, 2022 11:28 am
Macy Meadows - Sexual Desire 30.10.20

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Macy Meadows
Genre: Blonde, Masturbate, Solo, Medium Boobs, Long hair, Big Nipples, Landing Strip Pussy, Panties, Short Girls
Performer of the role: Look at lovely Macy Meadows, a stunning young nubile babe who loves to get down and dirty with her bad self. She's never shy about stripping down, especially when it means the chance to play with her tender nipples and squeeze that ass. She'll do whatever it takes to set the mood for some hot masturbation.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:46
FileSize: 383.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Macy_Meadows_Sexual_Desire_30.10.20_Macy_Meadows.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 10, 2022 8:56 am
London Rose - Pleasure doing business here

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: London Rose
Genre: Creampie, Uniform, Butt, Boobs, Pantyhose, OL, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Cock, Clothed, Milf, Public, Big Tits, Natural, High Heels, Voluptuous, Stockings, Curvaceous, Cougar, Arse, Busty, Buxom

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:58
FileSize: 537.7 MB

Download file FJ:
London_Rose_Pleasure_doing_business_here_London_Rose.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 09, 2022 10:54 pm
Lindsey Lane - Stepsis Is After My Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lindsey Lane
Genre: Shaved Pussy, POV, Fair Skin, Big Ass, Panties, GirlBoy, Small Boobs, Long hair, Spanking, Handjob, Ball Sucking, Tattoos, Super Skinny, Petite, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Big Dick, Thongs, Blonde
Performer of the role: Lindsey Lane has been single for a few long weeks, which means she's not getting any dick. She's so horny that she'll do whatever it takes. Today is the day to put her plan into action. She waits until her mom and stepdad leave the house, then goes to pay her stepbrother, Jason, a visit. Lindsey knows Jason has a girlfriend now, but she doesn't care. Wearing just a tank top and thong, the super skinny teen climbs into bed with her stepbro and proposes they have a big of fun.Jason tries to protest, but Lindsey isn't about to take no for an answer. Before Jason knows it, Lindsey has pulled his morning wood out and sucked it into her mouth. Her hands wrap around the shaft to hold him in place as she deep throats him. Although Lindsey is masterful at BJs and clearly enjoys them, she wants that pussy filled and will stop at nothing to achieve that. Eventually she straddles Jason's hips and climbs aboard for a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride that lets Jason really enjoy the jiggle of her fine ass.Turning around, Linsdey continues her ride in cowgirl. Her little titties with their tan lines are almost as good a show as the way Jason's hardon sinks into that shaved twat as she keeps her party going. When Jason takes over for both their pleasure, he gets his stepsis on her back so he can really dominate her super skinny body. Giving Lindsey the D until her head falls back and her moans take on a new level or pleasure is a lovely way to wake up, but Jason can only go for so long. As soon as Lindsey has climaxed, Jason pulls out and strokes himself off that last little bit to nut on his stepsister's stomach. They agree that Jason's girlfriend is no reason they can't start fucking each other again.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:19:27
FileSize: 231.2 MB

Download file FJ:
Lindsey_Lane_Stepsis_Is_After_My_Dick_Lindsey_Lane.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 09, 2022 5:51 pm
LilyIvy (Lily Ivy) - Bikini Calender Audition

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lily Ivy
Genre: Natural Boobs, All Sex, Facial, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Amateur
Performer of the role: I hope you all enjoy this 30 minute custom video my man & I are sharing with you in which I play out the role of a model trying out for the part in a bikini calender & Carter interviews me & takes some tests photos at the beginning. After the interview is over we hit it off over some wine & conversation & as one thing leads to another we start kissing & touching each other. We then make our way to the bedroom where I give a very, up close sloppy bj POV style followed by a side angle of my man throat fucking me. Eventually, we get to the fucking in soft to rough doggy style followed by passionate & wild missionary & ending with an amazing facial. This video is one of a kind.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:04
FileSize: 4.11 GB

Download file FJ:
LilyIvy_Bikini_Calender_Audition_Lily_Ivy.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 09, 2022 3:20 pm
Lily Larimar & Sera Ryder - Caring Stepsister

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lily Larimar & Sera Ryder
Genre: Big Dick, Handjob, Cowgirl, Medium Boobs, Latina, Big Ass, Pussy Licking, Hairy Pussy, Panties, POV, Ball Sucking, Passion, Fair Skin, Long hair, Brunette, Blonde, Blowjob, FFM, Petite, Girl Orgasm
Performer of the role: What would you do if you had a hot new stepbrother like Oliver Flynn? Lily Larimar and her friend Sera Ryder have decided to fuck him. They follow Oliver around the house and tell Oliver a litany of things they want to do with him. As the list grows increasingly sexual, Oliver asks if the girls have a family fetish or something. Lily doesn't say no, but they do leave it for now. Later, though, Lily and Sera corner Oliver once again with a thermometer to take his temperature. He tells them to leave him alone and makes a run for it, but they chase him through the house until they pin him in his bed.
Trapped, Oliver tells them he'll open up for the thermometer if they leave him alone. The girls promise, so he complies. They claim he's running a fever and that he's wearing too many clothes. Before Oliver can say anything, they have peeled his pants off and pulled down his briefs to reveal a raging hardon. This is even better than Lily or Sera could have dreamed of! They can't keep their hands from stroking that hot dick. Sera is the first to give in and start licking and sucking at Oliver's cock, but Lily isn't far behind. With two hot girls taking turns deep throating him, how is Oliver supposed to stop now?
Lily doesn't give Oliver the chance to change his mind. Hiking up her miniskirt and tugging her panties aside, Lily sinks down on that fine dick while Sera watches hungrily. She rides in cowgirl so Oliver can see that it's his stepsister fucking him, then tags out so Sera can give him a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride. Falling onto her back, Sera spreads her thighs to welcome Oliver back inside to bang her as Lily climbs aboard to ride her eager face. Then Lily takes her turn in the middle on her knees with Oliver doing her in doggy and Sera mewling in delight as Lily eats her out. Sera only moves when Oliver pulls out of Lily with just a few seconds warning before he cums. He nuts all over Lily's ass, then watches as Sera licks Lily clean and snowballs Oliver's load with her BFF.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:30
FileSize: 2.84 GB

Download file FJ:
Lily_Larimar_Sera_Ryder_Lily_Larimar.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 09, 2022 5:18 am
Lexxi Steele - Giving Up My Virginity To Stepdad

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lexxi Steele
Genre: Family Roleplay, Lingerie, Gonzo, Point Of View, Virgin Description, Big Boobs, Threesomes
Performer of the role: Scene One: Step-Daughter is Coronavirus Virgin

I walk in to my living room one afternoon to find my step-daughter, Lexxi, crying on the couch! I ask her what's wrong and she explains to me how she thinks that she's going to pass away from the coronavirus because she is a virgin! "The coronavirus affects everybody; not just virgins!" I explain to her. "No, step-dad! Everyone at school told me that only virgin's pass away from it! Can you please help take my virginity so I won't pass??" she begs me. She starts to take her shirt and bra off and I can't believe how big her tits have gotten lately! I want to tell her "no" but I can already feel my cock getting hard by just looking at her! "Can I blow you first?" she asks me. I tell her that she can do that as long as she keeps this a secret between us! "We're only doing this for your health!" I tell her. She starts to lick and suck my cock and then she puts my whole cock in her mouth. "You should teach your step-mother how to do that!" I tell her. She hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock. Her big tits bounce up and down as she rides my cock. She lies down on the couch next and I fuck her tight, virgin pussy in the missionary position. "How does it feel to not be a virgin anymore?" I ask her. "It feels good knowing that I'm not going to pass away!" she exclaims. I accidentally cum inside of her pussy, but it's okay because I know that my wife took our step-daughter to the doctor to get birth control pills! "Don't tell your step-mother about this!" I tell her, as I run off to take a shower...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:58:24
FileSize: 1.28 GB

Download file FJ:
Lexxi_Steele_Giving_Up_My_Virginity_To_Stepdad_Lexxi_Steele.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 09, 2022 12:17 am
Lexi Luna - I Think My Stepmom Is Seducing Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lexi Luna
Genre: Swallow, Passion, Breeding Material, Sheer, GirlBoy, Cowgirl, Hardcore, Brunette, Milf, Long hair, Shaved Pussy, Pussy Licking, Housewife, Creampie, Big Boobs, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Girl Orgasm, Handjob, Blowjob, POV
Performer of the role: There's something about a funeral that makes Lexi Luna really horny. She puts on the requisite black dress, but she makes sure it makes her tits look good. The short skirt is a plus, too. When she steps out of the room, her stepson, Alex Mack, is blown away. He can't help but comment about how pretty Lexi is. They leave it at that for the time being so they can go to the funeral, but neither of them is really finished with the other. When they return, Lexi can't help but ask if Alex really thinks she's hot. She puts out there that people at the funeral must have thought he was her boyfriend, and is very careful to say that there's nothing wrong with a younger guy dating an older woman.Alex is a little hesitant, but Lexi is coming on strong and he doesn't really have the willpower to tell his busty stepmom to cut it out. He tries to ask about what would happen if his dad found out, but Lexi isn't hearing any of it. In fact, she wants Alex to lick her pussy and she isn't interested in taking no for an answer. She pops her big tits out to squeeze and knead those fleshy fun bags, then hikes up her miniskirt so she can put Alex's head right where she wants him. Alex's hesitation melts away beneath the delightful musk of his stepmom's pussy juices. Soon enough, he's lapping and suckling Lexi's dripping snatch with every evidence of true delight.When Lexi sits Alex down and climbs onto his cock so she can ride him in cowgirl, which lets her stick her big bosom right in Alex's face to have them titties sucked. Turning around, she reaches down to rub her clit as she keeps her stiffie ride going. When Lexi climbs off, she sucks her own juices from Alex's cock before she gets down on her knees to present herself for another round of pussy pounding. This time, Lexi takes it in doggy as Alex fucks her from behind. They end their liaison with Lexi on her back, one leg hooked over Alex's shoulder as he drive her to a big O. Watching his stepmommy with her big boobs come apart thanks to the power of his dick is more than Alex can take. He gives in to Lexi's begging and gluts her with a creampie that leaves her smiling despite the sadness of the funeral.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:47
FileSize: 498.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Lexi_Luna_I_Think_My_Stepmom_Is_Seducing_Me_Lexi_Luna.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 08, 2022 4:43 pm
Lauren Phillips - Keeping My Stepson Up Until Midnight

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lauren Phillips
Genre: Blowjob, Tall Girls, Passion, Big Boobs, Panties, Hairy Pussy, Pussy Licking, Lingerie, Ball Sucking, Big Dick, GirlBoy, Big Areolas, Redhead, Girl Orgasm, New Years, Big Ass, Rough Sex, Titty Fuck, Cowgirl, Bras, POV
Performer of the role: Bigtit stepmommy Lauren Phillips is intent on keeping her stepson, Ricky Spanish, up until midnight to ring in the new year. Ricky is so tired that he can't help himself; he's constantly on the verge of falling asleep. When Lauren can't get through to Ricky by talking to him, she gets the bright idea to put on some hot lingerie that shows off those incredible tits of hers and teasing him into staying awake. Ricky is a bit on the shy side and would never ask for his stepmom's affections, but with Lauren offering her body to him freely, he puts up a token resistance at best.It's not long before Lauren has shoved her knockers into Ricky's face and insisted that he go ahead and feel them up. While Ricky is hefting those heavy sweater puppies, Lauren instructs him to lick the nipples, which Ricky does gladly enough. Lauren's next trick is to lay back on the couch and have Ricky slide her lingerie thong aside so he can get a look at her trimmed muff. With Lauren guiding him verbally the whole time, Ricky finds himself finger banging his horny stepmother. That's just the beginning of their fun together, so Lauren has them relocate to the bedroom so she can really rock Ricky's world.With Ricky naked on the bed, Lauren begins their fuck fest with a hot BJ and a titty fuck. That lets her gradually move up Ricky's body so she can sink down onto his hardon and ride him in cowgirl. Watching those big titties bounce is a great punctuation to Ricky's stepmother riding his dick! Lauren gets on her hands and knees next, which lets Ricky enjoy the way her big ass jiggles as he bangs her in doggy. She's insatiable, rolling onto her side next so her stepson can spoon behind her and give it to her once again. On her back, Lauren insists that Ricky greet the new year by pulling out and covering her delectable bosom in a big shot of cum.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:29
FileSize: 1.71 GB

Download file FJ:
Lauren_Phillips_Keeping_My_Stepson_Up_Until_Midnight_Lauren_Phillips.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 08, 2022 2:13 pm
Kit Mercer, Natalie Knight - What Happened With My Stepmom On Halloween

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kit Mercer, Natalie Knight
Genre: Halloween, Brunette, Girls Finishing the Job, GirlGirlBoy, Cowgirl, Girl Orgasm, Deep Throat, Blonde, Big Boobs, Hardcore, Handjob, Blowjob, Threesome
Performer of the role: When Kit Mercer got married and moved her adopted daughter, Natalie Knight, in with her new stepson, Ricky Spanish, she didn't expect the two **** to hit it off so well. Kit has long suspected something is up between Natalie and Ricky, but when she confronts Natalie her daughter denies everything. Later, Natalie tells Ricky that they need to quit their fucking around because her mom is on to them. The family all takes time to put on their themed costumes, which is when things get interesting.Dressed as a fairy, Kit takes the time to let her hands roam where they may. She rubs down her needy clit and shoves fingers into her cooch, but that's still not enough to satisfy her. When Ricky comes across Kit in the living room and thinks that it's his stepsis, he doesn't ask before he lays his hands on that ass. Spreading the cheeks, Ricky slides it in. Kit doesn't tell Ricky to stop or that there's a mix up since she initially thinks that it's her hubby. When she does realize the problem, she feels too good to stop. It's all gravy right up until Natalie walks in and says she's gonna tell dad!Kit doesn't want that, so she drags Natalie in for a threesome. Together, mom and daughter deliver a blowjob that gets Ricky's motor running. Then Ricky finally gets to wet his dick in Natalie's twat as Natalie laps at mommy's pussy. Kit takes a ride on Ricky's stiffie as Natalie licks and sucks her big boobs and hard nipples. Eventually, Natalie lays down and lets Ricky bring her off while Kit rides her face. The trio finishes their threesum with Ricky pulling out of Natalie's snatch and letting Kit bring him off all over Natalie's hairy muff. The girls sample Ricky's jizz, then share one last salty kiss as they enjoy the satisfaction of their new and improved family dynamic.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:00
FileSize: 844.1 MB

Download file FJ:
Kit_Mercer_Natalie_Knight.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 08, 2022 11:42 am
Kirsten Lee - Independence Day

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kirsten Lee
Genre: Shaved Pussy, Feature, Facial Cum, Blowjob, All Sex, One on One, Teen, Small Boobs
Performer of the role: The fireworks are sure to fly this fourth of July! Ryan gets to meet his step sister Kristen for the first time, but it turns out they had already met. The meet is a little awkward seeing as Ryan had fucked Kristen back in college, but they play it off pretty well and their parents are for the most part clueless. Once the **** change into their patriotic gear, the family heads outside to chill and start eating. The only problem is that Kristen is insatiable, and she remembers how much she loved Ryans cock. Right there at the table she starts to grab for it. Ryan cant seem to handle it, so he fixes his pants and runs inside. Kristen follows shortly after, expressing her independence by spreading her pussy wide for her stepbro to fuck her as she leans on the kitchen table. Our forefathers would have been so proud! Ryan releases a patriotic bomb of spooge onto Kristens face just as their parents make their way inside. Does she have time to clean it up? Watch and find out!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:45
FileSize: 3.46 GB

Download file FJ:
Kirsten_Lee._Independence_Day_Kirsten_Lee.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 08, 2022 9:10 am
Kiara Cole & Reagan Foxx - Thankful For My Stepmoms Titties

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kiara Cole & Reagan Foxx
Genre: Thanksgiving, Blonde, Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Passion, Blowjob, Ball Sucking, Brunette, Big Boobs, Family Secrets, POV, Shaved Pussy, GirlGirlBoy, Girl Orgasm, Petite
Performer of the role: Thanksgiving isn't a happy time for every family. For Reagan Foxx, her stepson Kyle Mason, and her adopted daughter Kiara Cole, it's kind of a drag. The small family is having dessert, but Kyle is only picking at his pie and Kiara is on her phone. Reagan tries to lighten the mood by asking the **** what they are thankful for, but Kyle immediately comes back saying his stepmom's tits. Kiara can't believe Kyle would say something like that, but Reagan tries to keep the peace. Kyle then gets up and goes to get some cannoli, with the added prank that his dick is on the platter as one of the choices. Without looking, Kiara grabs it. She's grossed out, but she will give as good as she gets, so she hops on the table and flashes her twat and asks Kyle what he wants next, her pussy?Even as Reagan realizes that Kyle has gone way too far, Kyle is already sticking it into his adopted sis. Reagan knows she should stop them, but honestly, after seeing what her stepson is packing, she begins to wonder whether he was really serious about the titties comment earlier. Kiara notices that Reagan is touching her twat. She wouldn't want to take that much pleasure without inviting her adopted mommy to join in. Kyle is game, too, and soon enough he makes good on his desire to suck them titties while Kiara sucks him off. They relocate to the bedroom for some good old fashioned family fun.After giving Kyle a double BJ, the girls have him lay down so that Kiara can mount him and ride him in her tight little puss. Then Reagan gets on her back so Kyle can fuck his stepmomma and Kiara can ride Reagan's face. On her hands and knees, Kiara enjoys a proper pussy pounding as she does some pussy eating of her own. Kiara's tongue brings Reagan off, even as Kyle's dick brings Kiara off. Scooting forward so that she's got Kiara straddling her from above and Kyle's cock in her mouth, Reagan works with Kiara to get Kyle off. He cums all over Reagan's magnificent breasts, capping off what has suddenly become a much nicer Thanksgiving.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:11
FileSize: 1.88 GB

Download file FJ:
Kiara_Cole_Reagan_Foxx_Thankful_For_My_Stepmoms_Titties_Kiara_Cole.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot