Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 26, 2022 3:02 am
Jasmine Jae - Horsing Around With The Stable Boy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Jasmine Jae
Genre: Medium Skin, Anal, Innie Pussy, Bubble Butt, Tattoo, Big Tits, Black Hair, MILF, Trimmed Pussy, Big Ass, Piercing
Performer of the role: Jasmine Jae's stable boy is barely able to carry a bale of hay, let alone his own boss. But this busty beauty is determined to break him in, especially after a glance at his mouthwatering big dick! Jordi had always been small for his age and he always got picked on for his size, but he really needs this job and if miss Jasmine orders him to fuck her pierced MILF pussy, he'll do it! But the one thing she really wants is for this skinny Spanish stable boy to stretch out her ass with every inch of that huge cock, pounding away until he unloads deep inside her for an anal creampie finish! He might b scrawny, but Jordi sure can fuck well, and that's all Jasmine cares about.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:34:34
FileSize: 1.19 GB

Download file FJ:
Jasmine_Jae._Horsing_Around_With_The_Stable_Boy_Jasmine_Jae.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 25, 2022 9:10 pm
3 Spanish old and young lesbians playing with eachother

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Jade Presley (23), Montse Swinger (EU) (39), Musa Libertina (EU) (53)
Genre: Old, MILF, Lesbian, Asslicking

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:40
FileSize: 1.65 GB

Download file FJ:
Jade_Presley_3_Spanish_old_and_young_lesbians_playing_with_eachother_Musa_Libertina.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 25, 2022 6:13 pm
Jade Baker, Syren De Mer - Dad's New Girlfriend

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Jade Baker, Syren De Mer
Genre: Pussy Licking, MILF, Tattoo, Feet, Teen, 69, Lesbian

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:06
FileSize: 951.8 MB

Download file FJ:
Jade_Baker_Syren_De_Mer_Jade_Baker_Syren_De_Mer.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 25, 2022 3:17 pm
Ivy Lebelle - Dark Robe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ivy Lebelle
Genre: Brunette, Gonzo, Hardcore, Hairy Pussy, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Deep Throat, MILF, Handjob, Big Tits, Creampie, Big Ass, Tattoo
Performer of the role: I love playing with the minds of whores. They control a weaker man with the pussy so I flip the game on them. The trick is to give them an unforgettable experience and they'll always cum back for more. Father Karl never fails. I think I got this time. We started with a bit of foot fucking it was so hot watching those sexy toes grip my cock. To see that pale skin against my cock was beautiful. I couldn't believe she had religious tattoos on her feet. The Universe was working in mysterious ways. Ivy had the tightest fat pussy I've ever felt. She was the pure definition of PAWG. Phat ass white girl! That fat ass felt incredible in my hands as she rode me. I couldn't help but to finger fuck her asshole and just try to hang on trying not to cum. I know she loved the anal play fucking slut. That tight pussy was like a giant suction cup sucking the life out of me. The shit was so incredible I came twice. First was an unintentional creampie. I couldn't help myself. The best way I could describe her was pussy lips like a fucking Orangutan. Not to mention the mouth on her. My god, she was thorough. Stroking my cock with her gentle lips up and down over and over. When she would break to breathe I would face fuck her like a beast and she would take every bit of it like a good whore. Gentlemen this was Grade A pussy.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:47:55
FileSize: 1.76 GB

Download file FJ:
Ivy_Lebelle_Ivy_Lebelle.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 25, 2022 9:27 am
India Summer - The Boss And The Client

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: India Summer
Genre: Body Sliding, Natural Tits, Hardcore, Cum in Mouth, Blonde, Blowjob, Oil, MILF, Massage, Shower

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:55:01
FileSize: 1.91 GB

Download file FJ:
India_Summer._The_Boss_And_The_Client_India_Summer.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 25, 2022 6:31 am
India Summer - Gorgeous MILF India Summer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: India Summer
Genre: Anal, Posing, Interview, MILF, POV, Casting

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:54:48
FileSize: 2.04 GB

Download file FJ:
India_Summer_India_Summer.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 25, 2022 3:34 am
Il viaggio / The Travel / Le Voyage / (Version With French Subtitles)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tiffany Doll, Francesca Dicaprio
Genre: Italian, Big tits, All Sex, Milf, European, Oral

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:53
FileSize: 1.1 GB

Download file FJ:
Il_viaggio_Francesca_Dicaprio_Tiffany_Doll.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 25, 2022 12:38 am
Horny MILF with huge pussy - Czech Amateurs 128

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Milf, Hardcore, Blowjob, Big tits, Public, Masturbation

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:49
FileSize: 1.16 GB

Download file FJ:
Horny_MILF_with_huge_pussy_Horny_MILF_huge_pussy.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 24, 2022 9:43 pm
Hillary Scott - The Boss Hillary With Open Ass On The Desk

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, Rim Job, Facial, Gonzo, Big Cock, MILF, Doggystyle, Hairy Pussy, Pantyhose, Lingerie, Stockings, Brunette, Hardcore, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob
Performer of the role: Hillary finds one of her collaborators masturbating in the bathroom with her panties. After a brief rebuke in her office, the situation changes and heats up, the excited Hillary boss jumps on the desk to get Steve's hard cock in her hot mouth and begins to suck.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:30
FileSize: 629.1 MB

Download file FJ:
Hillary_Ass_On_The_Desk_Hillary_Scott._The_Boss_Hillary_Open_Ass_On_The_Desk.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 24, 2022 6:47 pm
Helena Price, Coco Vandi - Seducing My 2 Hot Moms (Complete Series)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Helena Price, Coco Vandi
Genre: Son, Milf, Dirty Talk, Stepmom, 3P, Incest, Threesome, Mother, POV

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:57
FileSize: 3.96 GB

Download file FJ:
Helena_Price_Coco_Vandi_Seducing_My_2_Hot_Moms_Coco_Vandi_Helena_Price.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 24, 2022 10:01 am
Heather Vahn - The Sleepover

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Heather Vahn
Genre: Mommy, Fucking, Cum In Mouth, POV, Cheating, Teaching, Big Tits, Secret, Blowjob, Family, Cougar, MILF
Performer of the role: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you in here. Is my son still asleep?.. That's good. But why are you awake sweetie?.. A bad dream... I'm sorry baby. I'll be awake for a little while.. If you want, you can come in my room and tell me about it...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:57
FileSize: 1.65 GB

Download file FJ:
Heather_Vahn._The_Sleepover_Heather_Vahn.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 24, 2022 7:07 am
Gia Vendetti - Jackhammering a homewrecker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Gia Vendetti
Genre: Hardcore, Milf, Blowjob, Creampie, All Sex
Performer of the role: Gia Vendetti is a homewrecker, and with a body like that, what can you expect? She is in the midst of an affair when our stud shows up at her door to break up the relationship she is having with his dad. But when she opens the door, he quickly understands what has his dad so tied up. Gia is a total MILF, and all of a sudden our stud is a lot more receptive to her side of the story. He steps inside and learns that she is pregnant with his fathers ****. He is freaked out and wants to leave, but Gia cannot get over the striking resemblance he has to his father. She reaches over and yanks out his young cock and starts sucking it on the couch. He throws a condom on to fuck her, but she rips it off his dick telling him he does not need to use a rubber. Then he fucks her from below until he blows a fat load of genetic juice inside her pussy. That is one hell of a cum cocktail!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:56
FileSize: 3.91 GB

Download file FJ:
Gia_Vendetti._JACKHAMMERING_A_HOMEWRECKER_Gia_Vendetti.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 24, 2022 4:09 am
Evie Delatosso - Sexy Secretary Fucks With Her Head On The Couch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Brunette, Milf, Big Tits, Blowjob, Big Cock, Stockings, Gonzo, Hardcore, Hairy Pussy, Facial, Latina, Deep Throat, Pantyhose, Big Ass, Lingerie, Doggystyle, All Sex
Performer of the role: Evie's boss needs to know her secretary better to work well. He wants to see her naked, with the cock in her mouth, how she gets her ass licked and how she screams when she enjoys ..... then they can think about the job .. .

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:48
FileSize: 945.8 MB

Download file FJ:
Evie_On_The_Couch_Evie_Delatosso._Sexy_Secretary_Fucks_Her_Head_On_The_Couch.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 24, 2022 1:12 am
Eva Long

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Brunette, Big Tits, Blowjob, Hairy Pussy, All Sex, Gonzo, Doggystyle, Pantyhose, Deep Throat, Lingerie, Tattoo, Big Cock, Facial, MILF, Stockings
Performer of the role: What's a mechanic's time worth these days? Too much, if you ask them. So when Rion tells his friend's mom Eva Long that she doesn't owe him anything for doing some repairs on her car that a mechanic quoted her thousands on, she feels super indebted to him

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:35
FileSize: 3.58 GB

Download file FJ:
Eva_Long_Eva_Long.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 23, 2022 10:16 pm
Emily Willis, Mona Wales - Moms Revenge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Emily Willis, Mona Wales
Genre: Teen, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, FFM, Wife, Straight, Petite, Threesome, Blonde, Lingerie, Deep Throat, Brunette, Facial, Stockings, Natural Tits, POV, Latina, StepMother
Performer of the role: Trent Tyler and his wife Mona Wales have brought foreign exchange student Emily Willis into their house, but Mona walks in on Trent banging the new girl. Mona doesn't just get mad, she gets even. She goes to find Trent's son and pulls out her boobs that are tipped with her big, hard nipples. Codey Steel is confused at first, but once Mona explains the situation Codey is willing to be seduced. Mona eventually gets her wish, earning the privilege of sucking Codey off and mounting him with her juicy, hairy pussy. At his stepmom's insistence, Codey fucks her until he fills her with a creampie of cum.A few days later, Trent has left on a business trip and Mona dresses in sexy lingerie to facetime a striptease for him. She's interrupted in her masturbation by Emily, who tries to retreat to protect Mona's privacy. Mona calls Emily back and hangs up on Trent so she can tell Emily that she knows about her banging her husband. Emily claims she's actually more into girls, and Mona sees an opportunity to continue her revenge. Emily is ridiculously easy to seduce, and soon the girls are on the bed with Mona's face buried between Emily's thighs. When the girls switch positions, Codey gets an eyeful and finds that he can't look away!Mona catches her stepson spying and invites him to join in on the fun. The ensuing threesome soothes everyone's hurt feelings as Codey gets a taste of the exchange student and another go with his stepmom. Working together, the two girls dominate Codey's cock until they've sucked him to the point of no return. Laying side by side by side with Mona, Emily watches as her host mom takes a facial of her stepson's jizz. Shooing the **** out, Mona calls her husband back with Codey's cum still hot on her face to complete her revenge.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:28
FileSize: 1.36 GB

Download file FJ:
Emily_Willis_Mona_Wales_Moms_Revenge_Emily_Willis_Mona_Wales.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot