Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 27, 2022 10:24 am
Soy Merce, tengo 44 anos y 18 que viene a mis clases de Zumba

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Merce

Hola chicos. Me llamo Merce y vivo en Barcelona, tengo 44 y soy abogada. Como comprenderéis mi trabajo es de lo mas aburrido que os podáis imaginar, por lo que para activar mi vida me he apuntado a clases de zumba. Probablemente ha sido una de las mejores decisiones de mi vida, ya que ahora me junto con chicas de mi edad, nos lo pasamos en grande y además todas pensamos lo mismo: Follarnos al único pichón que va a nuestra clase. El chico tiene 18 añitos, esta muy bien y tiene pinta de ser el caramelito que todas van a degustar, pero... yo la primera!!! Le he llamado por teléfono diciéndole que me encuentro mal, que me he dejado la mochila en clase y que si me la puede traer. Lo recibiré completamente desnuda y tapadita con una sabana. Tengo muy claro que no podrá resistirse a mis pechos, pero si eso sucediese, tengo claras cuales son mis tácticas para meterlo en mi cama. ¿Creéis que lo conseguiré?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:36:08
FileSize: 857.5 MB

screenshot

Merce_Soy_Merce_tengo_44_anos_y_18_que_viene_a_mis_clases_de_Zumba_Merce.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 27, 2022 10:22 am
Merce (45) - Big breasted Milf Merce gets mouthfucked and surprised with a creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

She wants her pussy creamed with cum

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:41
FileSize: 1.65 GB

screenshot

Merce_Big_breasted_Milf_Merce_gets_mouthfucked_and_surprised_with_a_creampie_o_Merce.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 26, 2022 2:07 pm
Leonie Citelli Leonie, a cougar teacher motivates her young student

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Leonie Citelli

This summer, Leonie offers private tuition for students with difficulties and she has a way of motivating them. This beautiful cougar slut wears pretty underwear underneath her too short dress and knows that her pupil looks like a pig, so she lets him touch it a little, and then offers him more and more beautiful reward, until she herself gets a warm reward on her beautiful face of prof slut.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:40
FileSize: 911 MB

screenshot

Leonie_Citelli_Leonie_a_cougar_teacher_motivates_her_young_student_Leonie_Citelli.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 26, 2022 11:47 am
Lela Star & Rose Monroe - Thick And Wet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The only thing better than one huge Latina bubble booty is two, so double your pleasure with Lela Star and Rose Monroe as they twerk their big asses and jiggle their massive tits for the camera. These babes beckon you to follow them into the bath, where they frolic in the foam, kissing and licking each other's nipples and making waves as they shake those bubble booties! These soaking wet babes are having fun playing with each other, and when Rob Piper gives them his big, black cock to toy with, they can't wait to see how it fits in their tight pussies. Lela and Rose aren't quite wet enough after riding Rob's dick, so he sprays their faces with his cum!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:32
FileSize: 582.9 MB

screenshot

Lela_Star_Rose_Monroe_Thick_And_Wet_Lela_Star.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 26, 2022 10:28 am
Lara Latex And Eva Johnson - Long Legged Lovely In Leggings

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Long Legged Lovely in Leggings
How can I do a wet look legging scene and not include the gorgeous Eva. She had Jim hypnotised during the photo session with that amazing bum of hers and now was my chance to get to see it and although tethered to the camera, I manage to get to fondle her arse and also lick that lovely pussy of hers. She also films me and yes, I am also donning the most requested outfit of modern times: wet look leggings and thigh high boots. It is quite difficult to get your head where it needs to be when you are restricted by how far you can pull your leggings down as you are wearing thigh high boots. But, Eva and I still managed to film each other wanking off and groping each other. Still it becomes far more easier in the next instalment after i've called Jim in, to film the shenanigans....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:46
FileSize: 1.77 GB

screenshot

Lara_Lovely_In_Leggings_Lara_Latex_Eva_Johnson._Long_Legged_Lovely_In_Leggings.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 26, 2022 10:26 am
Lana Vegas (43) - Naughty big breasted MILF Lana Vegas seduces an innocent toy boy for hot steamy sex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lana Vegas

Big breasted Milf Lana Vegas loves to seduce an innocent toy boy for hot steamy sex

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:56
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Lana_MILF_Lana_Vegas_seduces_an_innocent_toy_boy_for_hot_steamy_sex_Lana_Vegas.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 26, 2022 10:24 am
Hot big breasted MILF Lana Vegas is taking a shower and wants you to wash her up / 13324

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lana Vegas (43)

Big breasted MILF Lana Vegas is taking a bath and wants you to join her.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:22:52
FileSize: 830.6 MB

screenshot

Lana_Lana_Vegas_is_taking_a_shower_and_wants_you_to_wash_her_up_Lana_Vegas.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 26, 2022 10:22 am
Lady Fyre, Cali Carter - Cali Carter: You, Me & Stepmom Makes Three

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lady Fyre, Cali Carter

Featuring Cali Carter & Lady Olivia Fyre with a DOUBLE facial.You're hanging out in your room with your girlfriend Cali. Your stepmom Olivia comes into your room to tell you that she's going to the store. As soon as she leaves, Cali aggressively pulls off your pants & starts sucking your dick. She's so horny & she doesn't care if anyone sees. You're reluctant, but you can't resist her.Your stepmom forgets her wallet & walks in on you & Cali. You're mortified, but Cali isn't phased at all. In fact, she starts hitting on your stepmom."Come on, he's not even your real son. And honestly, I've been eyeing you for a while. You seem like a cool mom." Your stepmom finally agrees to join in, but she makes you promise that you won't tell your strict father. You don't even know what to do with all this hotness. Your stepmom isn't that much older than you, and she's a lot hotter than you ever imagined (and you have imagined her naked of course). The way she rides your cock with that gorgeous ass bouncing up & down... oooommmph! So good. And of course Cali has a perfect ass & amazing blowjob skills.Once they're done pleasuring themselves on your huge cock, they urge you to cum on their faces, and of course you're happy to shoot your load on both of them.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:48
FileSize: 998.4 MB

screenshot

Lady_Fyre_Me_Stepmom_Makes_Three._3_Cali_Carter_Lady_Fyre.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 26, 2022 10:20 am
Lady Fyre, Mallory Sierra - Aunt Mallory: Confronted

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lady Fyre, Mallory Sierra

Featuring: Mallory Sierra, Lady Olivia Fyre & Laz Fyre.Aunt Mallory comes over with one thing in mind: stuffing herself with your sweet cock. She's sucking it, getting spitty while deepthroating it. Then she turns around & rides it, giving you a great view of her awesome ass.She's only riding you for a couple minutes when your mom walks in. She's not supposed to be home. Busted!! "I knew it!" she says. "I thought Aunt Lauren was lying to me, but apparently she wasn't. You & Lauren both, you greedy little bitches." Mallory protests... your dick is just too delicious not to have it again. "But this is MY son, and that's MY dick," your mom replies. Oh wow. Your mom & aunt are gonna fight over you now? This should be interesting."If you want to have sex with my son, then you have to ask my permission." Aunt Mallory pleads with your mom, and finally your mom agrees. "Let's not keep him waiting since you already got him excited." She rides you to show off her bubble butt, and Aunt Mallory tries to placate her. "Mommy does do it best, doesn't she?" But you can tell Mallory is just aching to ride you again. Luckily your mom does really like to share with her sisters & gives her another turn. There's nothing better than your aunt's tits bouncing in your face while your mom rubs her sister's smooth body.Mom preps you to cum, but she wants you to shoot your load right into Mallory's mouth. Your aunt sucks the cum right out of you & lets it dribble all over her huge tits. Mom smiles, "See, all you had to do was ask & I'll share with you."

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:36
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Lady_Fyre_Mallory_Sierra_Aunt_Mallory_Confronted._1_Mallory_Sierra_Lady_Fyre.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 25, 2022 8:01 pm
Kylie Kingston - MILF Nut Busting Lessons

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kylie Kingston

Bodacious blonde MILF Kylie Kingston and her stepson have a special relationship. So, when she catches him jerking off, instead of freaking out, he tells her all about his problems cumming. It always takes a really long time for him, so Kylie teaches her boy how to properly bust a nut. Later, when Kylies man is out of the house, she and her stepson seize the opportunity to have a secret bone sesh. He pounds her MILF pussy and makes her cum all over his dick! A couple days later, Kylie finds some panties lying around the house and gets super jealous. To ease her mind, her stepson sticks his cock in her mouth and then squeezes her tits while he strokes deep inside of her cunt.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:14
FileSize: 2.98 GB

screenshot

Kylie_Kingston_MILF_Nut_Busting_Lessons_Kylie_Kingston.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 25, 2022 5:47 pm
Krystal Webb - Naughty Sex Doll Adventures

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Get ready for some naughty sex doll adventures with one of the naughtiest British babes around, the insatiable Krystal Webb.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:55
FileSize: 1.66 GB

screenshot

Krystal_Webb_Naughty_Sex_Doll_Adventures_Krystal_Webb._Naughty_Sex_Doll_Adventures.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 25, 2022 3:32 pm
Krissy Lynn (Dominated Slut for Her Son / 21116993)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Krissy Lynn

Krissy is just saying goodnight to her friend after a nice night. When she comes walking back into the house however her son Nathan waiting her her. He is very aggressive about her having a male friend, and even when Krissy tries to assert her authority, it only makes Nathan become more dominant. She recognizes the look in his eye, but he shouldn't be looking at HER this way. She is angry, she is scared and, NO, is she feeling like she wants it? His hands are all over her, and her body is responding. She could make him stop, right? Krissy doesn't find out as she gives in and her son uses her mouth, tits and pussy every way he wants

MediaInfo:
Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:36:31
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Krissy_Lynn._Dominated_Slut_for_Her_Son_Krissy_Lynn.mkv
WildAngel
Added: Sep 25, 2022 1:18 pm
Krissy Lynn - The Voyeur Next Door: Part 3 (3722156 / 26.11.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Although Scott Nails manages to fuck Kendra Spade undetected, their romp was only a sign of things to come because nothing turns Alexis Fawx on more than sending Ricky Johnson on a mission to sexually satisfy another MILF. When Alexis notices Krissy Lynn struggling with her gardening, she learns that her pristine neighbor's biggest issue is sexual dissatisfaction. This revelation leads Alexis to the conclusion that she needs to send Ricky next door to lend a helping hand - and much more.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:31
FileSize: 1.86 GB

screenshot

Krissy_Lynn_The_Voyeur_Next_Door_Part_3._3722156_Krissy_Lynn.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 25, 2022 11:03 am
Krissy Lynn (24745)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Professor Ms. Krissy Lynn is Lucas' new health and body instructor. In this "1on1" lecture she will be going over the female anatomy. Lucas can't help himself or his boner as he views her diagram. Lucas is a virgin and Ms. Lynn calls him out. She decided, instead of a diagram she was going to use her body as an example. With her big tits, hard nipples and wet pussy, Ms. Lynn teaches her student how to arouse her from head to toe.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:48
FileSize: 3.68 GB

screenshot

Krissy_Lynn_Krissy_Lynn.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Sep 25, 2022 10:18 am
Kim Davis & Lilli Vanilli - Summertime Threesome With MILFs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Debuting for you today in Private Gold, Hausfrau Holidays 2, are the German MILFs Kim Davis and Lilli Vanilli, and they've come to Spain to have a wild time in the summer sun. These curvaceous beauties with their big tits, tattoos and big asses get horny out at sea with captain Kevin White before taking things onto the mainland for a fantastic threesome.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:26
FileSize: 1.5 GB

screenshot

Kim_Davis_Lilli_Vanilli_Summertime_Threesome_With_MILFs_Kim_Davis.mp4