WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 31, 2022 8:14 am
Lindsey Cruz - The Horny Art Student

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lindsey Cruz
Genre: Blowjob, All Sex, Hardcore
Performer of the role: Lindsey is an art student at university, and she's started taking private lessons (paid for by her parents) in which she draws a nude male model. But she's having a hard time keeping her mind on the art, and soon she's jumping on her model, asking him to fuck her. And that's exactly what he does. Ripping off her jeans, he gives her ass a good eating, and then it's time for some prime pussy pounding. He fucks her every which way, and gives her everything she's after. Sure, Lindsey might not have improved her art skills, but she definitely gives us a great show!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:23:19
FileSize: 1017.5 MB

Download file FJ:
Lindsey_Cruz._The_Horny_Art_Student_Lindsey_Cruz.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 31, 2022 5:25 am
Lexi Lore - Filling a Creamy White Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lexi Lore
Genre: Masturbation, Teen, Blowjob, Creampie, All Sex, Schoolgirl, Cumshot, Blonde
Performer of the role: Cute Blonde Lexi Lore Sucks Cock and Gets Her Pussy Filled with Eric Masterson's Big Cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:05
FileSize: 1.1 GB

Download file FJ:
Lexi_Lore_Filling_a_Creamy_White_Pussy_Lexi_Lore.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 31, 2022 2:31 am
Lenna Lux - The Deal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lenna Lux
Genre: Brother, Schoolgirl, POV, Sister, Blowjob, Cumshot, Creampie, Brunette, Big Butt, Big Tits, Secret, Family, Cheating
Performer of the role: Don't look at me like that.. I'm not crazy. I love my boyfriend, that's why I have to do this. We need to have a baby. I just can't convince him to cum inside me... That's why I need your help... Oh really, you would never do that to your little sister? I think you're wrong about that. I think you'll do exactly what I want....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:29
FileSize: 1.54 GB

Download file FJ:
Lenna_Lux_The_Deal_Lenna_Lux.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 30, 2022 11:40 pm
Lena Paul - Late Night At The Library

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lena Paul
Genre: Hairy Pussy, Innie Pussy, Interracial, Caucasian, Blonde, School Fantasies, Thong, Big Naturals
Performer of the role: Lena is putting in the hours, studying late at night at the library. All that hard work has gotten her exhausted, so who can blame her for nodding off for a little bit? When she wakes to Isiah's flashlight on a late night patrol she freaks out. The last thing she wants is to get in trouble with the university - Isiah reassures her it's a simple mistake. Lena can't help but get a little late night craving when she starts dreaming about what he's packing. It doesn't take long before she's slobbering all over Isiah's night stick. Nothing wrong with a little reward after a late night studying, and Isiah has no problem going off duty to give her a private cram session!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:12
FileSize: 1.38 GB

Download file FJ:
Lena_Paul._Late_Night_At_The_Library_Lena_Paul.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 30, 2022 8:49 pm
Lela Star - Sex Preparedness Class

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lela Star
Genre: Big Tits Worship, Face Fuck, School Fantasies
Performer of the role: Lela Star keeps Xander Corvus after class because she caught him passing a love note. She tells him that she heard he's going steady and insists that he needs to be prepared. Lela gives Xander a crash course in sex preparedness. She informs Xander that sex can happen anytime anywhere and he needs to be prepared. thankfully, this smoking hot prof is more than willing to help him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:59
FileSize: 655.8 MB

Download file FJ:
Lela_Star._Sex_Preparedness_Class_Lela_Star.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 30, 2022 5:59 pm
Lela Star - Sex Preparedness Class

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lela Star
Genre: Face Fuck, School Fantasies, Big Tits Worship
Performer of the role: Lela Star keeps Xander Corvus after class because she caught him passing a love note. She tells him that she heard he's going steady and insists that he needs to be prepared. Lela gives Xander a crash course in sex preparedness. She informs Xander that sex can happen anytime anywhere and he needs to be prepared. thankfully, this smoking hot prof is more than willing to help him.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:59
FileSize: 1.27 GB

Download file FJ:
Lela_Star._Sex_Preparedness_Class_Lela_Star.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 30, 2022 3:07 pm
Laula - 18, Student In Bordeaux!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, All Sex, Gonzo
Performer of the role: No vacation when it comes to sex for Laula, 18 years old! This student of Bordeaux with generous curves, who makes a small stay on the side of Aubagne, contacted our team following a challenge that one of his girlfriends launched him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:22
FileSize: 668.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Laula_18_Student_In_Bordeaux_Student_In_Bordeaux_Laula._18.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 30, 2022 12:20 pm
Lady Fyre, Mandy Muse - Time Out: Privates School

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lady Fyre, Mandy Muse
Genre: Ass Fetish, Brother, Taboo, Facials, Threesomes, Sister, Big Butts, Teacher Fetish, Milf
Performer of the role: You're in the principal's office with your teacher Mrs Fyre because you were caught grabbing girls' butts in class. She calls in your sister Mandy to help her understand what's going on with you. Mrs Fyre explains that if this was a public school you'd be expelled for sexual harassment, but at this private school they believe in teaching good behavior as well as academics.Your teacher asks your sister to explain your behavior, and your sister doesn't have an explanation, but as your teacher asks more questions about your family's activities at home, it becomes clear what the issue is. Mandy has been teasing you with her ass, showing off in the shower & while she's dressing. You've also walked in on your sister & dad having sex. Mandy finally confesses, "Daddy says our family is special." Mrs Fyre realizes that a unique family requires a unique solution. She reminds Mandy of one of the school's rules: If you're part of the problem, become part of the solution. She's not going to make Mandy do anything she doesn't want to do, but if she doesn't help you, you're going to be expelled.Mandy really doesn't want to see her brother in trouble, and she knows it's her fault you're in the office. She's at least partially responsible for your ass fetish. Your teacher pulls up Mandy's skirt & encourages her to show off her ass again to get you excited, then Mandy rides your cock. Eventually her legs get tired & your teacher agrees to take over for a little while. She's really committed to helping you overcome your sexual frustration so you can be a better student. You're in heaven with two big asses bouncing on your cock. It was totally worth getting in trouble to get this kind of special treatment.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:04
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download file FJ:
Lady_Fyre_Mandy_Muse_Time_Out_Privates_School._3_Mandy_Muse_Lady_Fyre.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 30, 2022 9:25 am
Kyler Quinn - Brotherly Love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kyler Quinn
Genre: Ball Sucking, BrotherSister, Missionary, Deepthroat, Cowgirl, Facial, Taboo, Incest, Blowjob, Cumshot, Schoolgirl
Performer of the role: A little sister moves in with her big brother and discovers his secret fetish....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:59
FileSize: 1.1 GB

Download file FJ:
Kyler_Quinn_Kyler_Quinn.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 30, 2022 6:34 am
Kristen Scott - The Nerd's Revenge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kristen Scott
Genre: Threesome, Teen, Revenge, Double Penetration, School Girl, Anal, Hardcore

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:47:28
FileSize: 722.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Kristen_Scott._The_Nerds_Revenge_Kristen_Scott.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 30, 2022 3:44 am
Krissy Lynn - Back To School Banging

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Krissy Lynn
Genre: Caucasian, Big Tits Worship, Blonde, Feet, Big Tits, Stepmom, Cheating, MILF, Bubble Butt, Couples Fantasies
Performer of the role: The day before her stepson Robby, goes away to college, Krissy wants to give the future freshman a going away gift he'll never forget. She knows how much he loves sneaking into her room and sniffing her panties, so she figures she'll secure him with a little stash to help him out when he's horny and away from home. While she's at it, she might as well give the hardworking student a taste of the real thing.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:02
FileSize: 911.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Krissy_Lynn._Back_To_School_Banging_Krissy_Lynn.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 29, 2022 7:10 pm
Khloe Kapri - After School Anal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Khloe Kapri
Genre: Creampie, All Sex, Anal Sex, Butt Plug, Sex Toys

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:15
FileSize: 1.66 GB

Download file FJ:
Khloe_Kapri_After_School_Anal_Khloe_Kapri.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 29, 2022 1:27 pm
Jay Bank Presents - 18-31 Asian Schoolgirl Creampie - in Japanese / RaeLilBlack

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: RaeLilBlack
Genre: Asian, Japanese, Creampie, School Girl, School Uniform
Performer of the role: Hello Everyone... this is the 3rd of my summer shoots with this model, clip #18-31. She ONLY speaks Japanese in this video and there are English subtitles for everything she says. This clip is a creampie clip and there is a significant amount of POV camera angles, much more than usual actually. I'm very proud and happy of this piece and I hope you all enjoy it as well! Thank you

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:53:17
FileSize: 3.54 GB

Download file FJ:
Jay_Bank_Presents_1831_Asian_Schoolgirl_Creampie_in_Japanese_RaeLilBlack.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: May 29, 2022 10:36 am
Jasmine Webb - Hardcore Initiation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Jasmine Webb
Genre: School, Big Tits, Mom, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Enhanced, Thong, Ebony, MILF, Big Tits Worship, Dark Skin
Performer of the role: When college dean Jasmine catches frat guy Jordi initiating a pledge on campus, she is absolutely furious - she will not tolerate this kind of behavior at her school! While his fellow frat brothers run for the hills, Jasmine gets a hold of Jordi and takes him to her office for a stern lecture. Jordi is relieved to find out that Jasmine doesn't plan on suspending him. Instead, she decides to teach him one of life's most important lessons - don't dish it out if you can't take it.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:59
FileSize: 1.49 GB

Download file FJ:
Jasmine_Webb._Hardcore_Initiation_Jasmine_Webb.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot