Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 14, 2023 7:21 am
Austin Kincaid | Jeremey Holmes (Austin Kincaid fucks her student / 25902)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

There's that Jeremy, back in trouble again. This time he threw a frat party and has to become a teacher's assistant. When he shows up hungover with fingers shaking, he accidentally spills water all over the teacher, Austin Kincaid. So she strips off her clothes, and Jeremy offers to make her even wetter.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1474x1080 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:27:59
FileSize: 2.41 GB

screenshot

Austin_Kincaid_Jeremey_Holmes._Austin_Kincaid_fucks_her_student_Austin_Kincaid.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 14, 2023 4:55 am
August Ames (Back In High School / 16.01.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: August Ames

August Ames was always a bit of a prude in high school, and it led to a pretty bad breakup between her and her high school sweetheart Clover. Now, years later, Clover gets a call out of the blue from August, who wants to prove to him that she's changed, and to make up for some lost time. She leads him by his dick into the shower, where she rubs his body down with soap and oil. Then things get even steamier when August takes a seat on Clover's big dick and rides it the way he always wished she would when they were together. But the best surprise is yet to come, as August shows him the Nuru massage techniques that taught her how to open up to intimacy. She's not a prude anymore, but will her new bold attitude be too much for Clover to handle?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:01
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

August_Ames._Back_In_High_School_August_Ames.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 14, 2023 2:35 am
August Ames & Isis Love (A Tip To The School Nurse / 30.12.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: August Ames & Isis Love

When Jordi tries to get out of taking a big test by claiming to be sick, his teacher Ms. Love doesn't buy it, so she takes him to the school nurse's office for a check-up. Soon, Ms. Love and Nurse Ames learn that while Jordi may be in no condition to write the test, he certainly seems healthy enough to take a good hard fucking.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:53
FileSize: 1.98 GB

screenshot

August_Ames_Isis_Love._A_Tip_To_The_School_Nurse_August_Ames.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 14, 2023 2:33 am
Ariana Marie & Chanel Preston (Preppies In Pantyhose: Part 1 / 19.07.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ariana Marie & Chanel Preston

Chanel Preston is meeting her new husband's daughter for the first time and this busty housewife wants everything to be perfect. Unfortunately, Ariana Marie is being difficult, so Chanel decides to dish out a little discipline! As her new stepmom is spanking her hard, Ariana is slowly realizing she's into it. Chanel tears off her stepdaughter's schoolgirl uniform and starts sucking on her tiny tits before moving her tongue down for a taste of her tight teen pussy! This little slut is enjoying this punishment too much, so Chanel takes control of the situation, sitting on her Ariana's pretty face as she plays with her wet pussy. While she's licking up every inch of her stepmother's ass and pussy, Ariana realizes this new family situation might not be so bad!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:24
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Ariana_Marie_Chanel_Preston._Preppies_In_Pantyhose_Part_1_Ariana_Marie.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 14, 2023 2:31 am
Anita Bellini (The Teacher and the Gymnast)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Anita is the star gymnast of the school who spends a lot of time with training... but from time to time, she requires a helping hand. If it comes from her favorite and very handsome teacher, it is all the better. After all, a little fun time easily fits into the routine.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:42
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Anita_Bellini_Anita_Bellini.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 14, 2023 2:29 am
Ashley Downs & Baby Jewel (Stealing The Young Stud / 23.03.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Baby and her boyfriend Jordi are ready to fool around after school, but Baby's slutty stepmom Ashley is home. She doesn't want Baby fucking her boyfriend so she makes her stepdaughter leave her bedroom door open while the young couple "studies." Baby doesn't care, she's going to fuck Jordi anyway! What she doesn't realize is how badly Ashley wants Jordi's dick for herself.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:50
FileSize: 2.79 GB

screenshot

Ashley_Downs_Baby_Jewel._Stealing_The_Young_Stud_Ashley_Downs.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 14, 2023 2:27 am
AstroDomina Psychotic Schoolgirl

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: AstroDomina

You wake up in a strange room, in a strange bed, only to find you're unable to move!.. you're wondering what's going on when suddenly, Sydney pops up from the end of the bed, smiling at you and dressed in a school girl outfit. You have no idea who she is or how she got you here, but she tells you she's in a mood today, for some dick! Do you want your dick sucked? Normally you'd be into it but she's acting pretty crazy and you shake your head. Well, she says, I guess we'd better tie up your legs before the medicine wears off!As she ties you up she explains how you're not the first guy to try to get away from her, they all end up in the same place, tied up to her bed completely at her mercy. She can see that you're scared and kinda seems to get off on it. She grabs your cock, and plays with it as you plead with your eyes. She doesn't care what you want, she's going to get what she wants and she want's to suck dick! She begins licking and sucking your member and as much as you try to resist you can't help but get hard..She starts going down on you pretty rough. Do you like it rough or playful? Well, it doesn't really matter, you can't do anything about it can you? This girl keeps taunting you and giggling at how scared you look, aren't you so lucky? She keeps working on your cock against your will, even biting your cock and toying with your balls, making you get closer to cumming.. she wants your sperm! And she will get it whether you like it or not! She really is a total psycho schoolgirl!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:42
FileSize: 2.37 GB

screenshot

Astrodomina._AstroDomina_Psychotic_Schoolgirl_AstroDomina.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 13, 2023 7:01 am
Alix Lynx, Janice Griffith (Roommates Forever Part4)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Alix Lynx, Janice Griffith

Episode 4 : After the great fuck of this past afternoon you and Janice passed out in your room but all of sudden you hear the front door open and its Alix ( your other roommate ) back home ... You don t know that Alix is been having a big crush on you but you see Janice and her talking about you. You end up in the same living room with them and how can end this crazy day ? With an amazing roommates threesome . Watch Alix Lynx and Janice Griffith sucking on your cock and then take them for some doggie style , missionary and some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl until you bust a fat load on both of their faces .

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:38
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Alix_Lynx_Janice_Griffith_Alix_Lynx_Janice_Griffith.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 13, 2023 4:44 am
Alice Dupre - Analice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Alice Dupre

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:45
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Alice_Dupre_Analice_Alice_Dupre.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 13, 2023 2:29 am
Alex Grey & Brooklyn Chase (Nailing Ms. Chase: Part Three / 28.07.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Alex Grey & Brooklyn Chase

Ms. Chase has tried to stop banging her students, but when she sees Jordi and Alex passing notes in class she can't resist another after class fuck-fest with two of her cutest pupils.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:25
FileSize: 2.91 GB

screenshot

Alex_Grey_Brooklyn_Chase._Nailing_Ms._Chase_Part_Three_Alex_Grey.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 13, 2023 2:25 am
Alana Evans, Veronica Avluv (Alana & Veronica's High School Reunion / 13.03.13)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Alana Evans, Veronica Avluv

The only thing that can make Alana and Veronica's high school reunion any good is the possibility of getting plowed by Johnny Sins' hard dick. Thankfully their wish is about to come true as the three engage in a steamy classroom three way fuck fest!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:06
FileSize: 2.43 GB

screenshot

Alana_Evans_Veronica_Avluv.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 12, 2023 9:09 am
2017 Ryan Ryder & Stella Cox - Italian Student Seduces Instructor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Stella Cox

I admit it, okay! I have a little crush on Stella Cox. That's why I told her she looked pretty today. But the little ribbon in her hair was pretty sweet, right ? And after I complimented her, Stella said she liked my glasses, and even asked to try them on. So I'm not alone in this! I don't think. Anyway, Stella does everything perfect on the road. But today, Stella broke some bad news to me: she wants to get her license early because she's getting ready to go to uni in the fall. And she wanted me to make a call to the examiner, to take it easy on her when she does her test! I hesitated, but then Stella pulled out her beautiful big natural tits and let me touch them. Told me she liked my uniform. Deepthroated me right there in the front seat! I was completely smitten. After watching my cum drip from Stella's perfect tight pussy, I would have promised her anything in the world!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:43
FileSize: 1.85 GB

screenshot

20170320_Ryan_Ryder_Stella_Cox_Italian_Student_Seduces_Instructor_Stella_Cox.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 12, 2023 5:44 am
Britt Blair - School Girls In XXX Training 10

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:36
FileSize: 1.31 GB

screenshot

Britt_Girls_In_XXX_Training_10_Britt_Blair._School_Girls_In_XXX_Training_10.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 12, 2023 2:29 am
Yamileth Ramírez (Perverted teacher)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A perverted French teacher encourages his student Polito to have sex with Yamileth Ramírez....

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:13
FileSize: 913.1 MB

screenshot

[url=https://filejoker.net/94a1ax84ojqr/Yamileth_Ramírez_Yamileth_Ramírez.mp4]Yamileth_Ramírez_Yamileth_Ramírez.mp4[/url]
WildAngel
Added: Feb 12, 2023 2:23 am
Yiming Curiosity - Cum Stained Glasses

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Today on we have the pleasure of introducing you to Yiming Curiosity, a horny Asian teen who has come to Private Specials, Sexy Nerds to get down and dirty with her professor Alberto Blanco.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:33
FileSize: 2.13 GB

screenshot

Yiming_Curiosity_Cum_Stained_Glasses_Yiming_Curiosity._Cum_Stained_Glasses.mp4