Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 20, 2023 9:29 am
Kira Zen, Naomi Bennet - Student roleplay strap on lesson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Naughty schoolgirl Kira Zen hadn't studied for yet another biology test, and this time, Miss Naomi Bennet isn't putting up with her pupil's nonsense. When Kira admits that she can't find her own ovaries, the sexy teacher decides it's time for a hands-on anatomy lesson. Slipping her fingers down her student's shorts, Naomi shows Kira exactly how her tight teen pussy works! After a vigorous pussy-licking and finger-banging for Kira, it's the slim brunette turn to go down on Naomi. Showing her teacher everything she's learned, a satisfied Naomi then decides it's time for Kira's final lesson--how lesbians fuck with a sex toy strap-on!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:26:04
FileSize: 1.13 GB

screenshot

Kira_Zen_Naomi_Bennet._Student_roleplay_strap_on_lesson_Kira_Zen_Naomi_Bennet.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 20, 2023 7:02 am
Kiittenymph - Neko SchoolGirl Tentacle DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

First, I Start Off By Teasing Daddy By Stripping My SchoolGirl Outfit Off Myself & Removing My Pink Crystal Butt Plug. Next, I Gag & Slobber All Over Daddies Big Cock Until, He Fucks My Tight Pink Pussy In 2 Positions. Next, For Being Such A Naughty SchoolGirl He Decides To Fuck My Tight Little Asshole in 5 Different Positions Till, He Fills My Ass With A Huge Creampie! Finally, Daddy Decides That He'll Fuck My Ass While I Fuck My Tiny Pussy With A Giant Tentacle Until, I'm Full Of Sticky Cum! If You Happen To Enjoy This Vid Please Leave Me A Quick Positive Review! Xoxo ~ Lex <3

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:16
FileSize: 1.87 GB

screenshot

Kiittenymph_Neko_SchoolGirl_Tentacle_DP_Kiittenymph.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 20, 2023 4:35 am
Kendra Lust (Librarian Needs A Licking / 02.03.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It was just pure luck that Xander Corvus got the inside scoop of how the librarian Kendra's Lust passes the time during her shifts. After discovering Kendra with her legs spread and a vibrator humming away on her clit, Xander decided to dive in there with his tongue and help out. Xander ate that pussy like a starving man, licking her hole and clit, and then thrusting in and out with the vibrator. When they had to stop, that Milf Kendra followed Xander to the shelves, to throw the whole of his cock down her throat. Did anyone in the library overhear Kendra moaning with pleasure as Xander pounded her, or the sound of his balls tapping against her ass with every thrust? Check this wicked public sex scene to find out!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:28
FileSize: 2.33 GB

screenshot

Kendra_Lust._Librarian_Needs_A_Licking_Kendra_Lust.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 20, 2023 2:44 am
Kayla Kayden (Back Of The Classroom / 01.09.14)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Fuck! Biology 306 could NOT be anymore boring. Making the snooze-fest even worse was the fact that Kayla couldn't act on feeling super horny for her new classmate Jessy. Always a bad girl, Kayla pulled up her shirt and teased him with her big tits, and a peek at her pink panties. At that point, Kayla would have done anything to get her hands on Jessy's cock, even letting him watch her masturbating in class. When this little blonde slut couldn't hold back any longer, she dove under the desk and took his willing cock in her mouth for a sneaky, sloppy blowjob. Once class was dismissed, These horny students stayed after class for a horny fuck in the empty room. Jessy ate Kayla's pussy on the table before ramming her from behind. The fun continued as Kayla straddled his rod and humped him all the way to big finish!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:41
FileSize: 3.28 GB

screenshot

Kayla_Kayden._Back_Of_The_Classroom_Kayla_Kayden.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 20, 2023 2:42 am
Keira Croft - SchoolGirl Hottie Getting GangBanged

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dark Haired Beauty Keira Croft Enjoys an After School Interracial Gang Bang By Horny Studs.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:45
FileSize: 3.12 GB

screenshot

Keira_Croft_SchoolGirl_Hottie_Getting_GangBanged_Keira_Croft.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 20, 2023 2:40 am
Kendall Karson - Prom Whore Wars Part Two / 23.06.14

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Last time on Prom Whore Wars, we saw Raven Bay fuck principal Johnny Sins to get a chance to rig the votes for prom queen. Well, that didn't go over very well with fellow slutty schoolgirl Kendall Karson, who thought that prom queen would look good on her CV. To get Mr. Sins to forget about his promise to Raven, Kendall whipped out her big fake tits so that he could suck, fondle, and fuck those beautiful boobies. Kendall gave him some nice sloppy head, and then he returned the favor by eating her pretty pink pussy until she was dripping wet. He fucked her tight schoolgirl twat until she was cumming hard on his cock, and then he blew a huge facial cumshot that dripped all over her gorgeous tits. But now that Principal Sins has a deal with the school's two sluttiest students, what will he do on prom night?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:49
FileSize: 1.69 GB

screenshot

Kendall_Karson._Prom_Whore_Wars_Part_Two_Kendall_Karson.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 19, 2023 9:08 am
Jessie Lee Pierce - Seducing the teacher

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jessie Lee Pierce

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:43
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Jessie_Lee_Pierce_Seducing_the_teacher_Jessie_Lee_Pierce.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 19, 2023 6:40 am
Jenna's Hard Schoolgirl Fantasy / 14.03.2018

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jenna Reid

Poor little schoolgirl Jenna has finally found someone to fulfill her deep harder faster cravings. Luckily for vice principle Mr. White, his cock was the perfect fit to take Jenna beyond her online fantasies!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:09
FileSize: 2.3 GB

screenshot

Jenna_Reid._Jennas_Hard_Schoolgirl_Fantasy_Jenna_Reid.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 19, 2023 4:14 am
Jenna J Ross (Young Ballerina Explores Anal Sex with her Teacher / 08.10.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:20
FileSize: 3.67 GB

screenshot

Jenna_J_Ross._Young_Ballerina_Explores_Anal_Sex_with_her_Teacher_Jenna_J_Ross.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 19, 2023 2:44 am
Janet Mason - My Teacher Is A MILF 3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:01
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Janet_Mason_My_Teacher_Is_A_MILF_3_Janet_Mason._My_Teacher_Is_A_MILF_3.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 19, 2023 2:42 am
Janet Mason (The Young Foreign Exchange Student 2: Pavel)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Every woman has her fantasies...and here's one of my favorites again! Watch as I play the wife of a host couple for yet another young, handsome, well-built foreign exchange student...this time, from Russia. His name is Pavel and he's only 21 years old (to my 48 years). Pavel is so adorable and young and well-built that I can't resist seducing him one morning while helping to study his English! Lots of flirting, kissing, stroking and....ummmm...a HUGE load of hot, young cum for me after I reach a mind-blowing orgasm on Pavel's super-hard young cock. What woman wouldn't get all hot & bothered by a fantasy like this?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:12
FileSize: 955.4 MB

screenshot

Janet_Mason_Janet_Mason.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 19, 2023 2:40 am
Jasmine James (Testing The Teacher / 16.08.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In order for Danny D to secure a professorship at the university he must first prove his mettle to the unorthodox and big-breasted Dean Jasmine James. Jasmine wants to see what happens when Danny gets knocked off his game in the classroom so she schemes to distract him during his lecture with her bodacious titties. When Danny passes the test, Jasmine rewards him with both a job and her wet pussy.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:26
FileSize: 2.24 GB

screenshot

Jasmine_James._Testing_The_Teacher_Jasmine_James.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 19, 2023 2:38 am
Janice Griffith (Janice Gets A Lesson / 16.09.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The sexy blondie, Janice Griffith is terrible at piano. Her teacher demanded she start recording her lessons, but instead uses the camera to record herself playing with her naughty bits. Caught red handed, her teacher decides to give her a lesson in music, starting with the notes Do Re Mi and SQUIRT!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:13
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Janice_Griffith._Janice_Gets_A_Lesson_Janice_Griffith.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 18, 2023 11:09 am
Holly Hendrix - Student Body 2016

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:47
FileSize: 1.64 GB

screenshot

Holly_Hendrix_Student_Body_Holly_Hendrix.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Feb 18, 2023 8:42 am
Hollie Mack, Karla Kush, Piper Perri (Schooled By Teacher / 20.12.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Piper Perri and Hollie Mack are hanging out by the pool with Logan Pierce when he confesses that he left his soccer stuff in their teacher's car and begs them to be on their best behavior when Karla Kush comes by to drop it off. When Karla comes in she peppers the girls with compliments and then asks to try on their bikinis. The girls retreat to the bathroom, and Karla comes in a few moments later to help them undress. After helping Hollie onto the bathroom counter, Karla tells them that since she's going to be their teacher net year she's going to start their lessons early. She shows Hollie how to play with her clit while pushing a finger into her twat, and then gives Piper pussy licking lessons with Hollie as the model. After a role reversal where Piper gets all the attention, Karla suggests that they take this out into the living room. Taking her time, Karla peels off her bra and thong to strip for Logan's pleasure. She then coaxes the girls into a lusty threesome that Logan must watch for a few minutes before he is allowed to join in. From there it's no holds barred pleasure for all four participants as Logan is schooled on the proper technique to make his partners moan with orgasmic pleasure. Happy to play stud, Logan doesn't stop pounding the girls' pussies until the moment that he can't hold back a second longer. Then, Karla works Logan's cock in a handjob for the last little bit of stimulation that he needs to cum all over Hollie's and Pipers' waiting faces.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:08
FileSize: 3.07 GB

screenshot

Hollie_Mack_Karla_Kush_Piper_Perri._Schooled_By_Teacher_Megan_Rain.mp4