Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 17, 2023 6:46 pm
Kortney Kane - Working Wood

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kortney Kane

Kortney Kane is teaching a wood working class, and most of her pupils are hard at work on their final projects. Well, everyone but Johnny Castle, who Kortney finds snoozing in class, that is. When she goes over to confront the sleepy student, Johnny insists he shouldn't fail because he's created the perfect dildo. Being the dedicated educator that she is, Kortney slips off her skirt and spreads her long legs to give it a whirl. Once she's all warmed up, Johnny sticks his fat cock balls deep in her tight pussy and fucks her until he's ready to cum all over her pretty face and big fake tits.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:35:05
FileSize: 3.09 GB

screenshot

Kortney_Kane_Working_Wood_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 17, 2023 6:42 pm
Kimmy Granger (Punished School Girl / 18.10.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kimmy Granger

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:36
FileSize: 2.21 GB

screenshot

Kimmy_Granger_Punished_School_Girl_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 17, 2023 2:58 am
Katrina Jade (Exchange of Favors / 27.04.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Katrina Jade

When school slut Katrina Jade needs some math homework, who does she turn to? None other than the school nerd Danny D! Danny's ready to hand over his homework, but only for a price: her sexy white panties! Katrina gives him that and more, shoving his head in between her perfect juicy ass cheeks so he can eat her pussy from behind. Once her pussy is nice and wet, she spreads her legs so that Danny can fuck her hard. Big natural titties bouncing, Katrina gets pounded, cumming all over that huge cock and then finally taking a big facial cumshot with a smile!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:24
FileSize: 3.56 GB

screenshot

Katrina_Jade_Exchange_of_Favors_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 17, 2023 12:28 am
Kandace Kayne - Schoolgirl Bound

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Seducing my little schoolgirl Kandace in front of the mirror, watching her taste her own sweet young juices had my cock swollen.
As she sucked on my meat I tied her over the chair ass up, slid her soaked panties to the side and buried my cock balls deep.
I could not count how many times I let her suck her nectar off my cock continuing to fuck until I covered her cute face with my cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:04
FileSize: 3.48 GB

screenshot

Kandace_Kayne_Schoolgirl_Bound_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 16, 2023 9:59 pm
Juelz Ventura, Romi Rain (After School Titty Special / 03.02.2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Juelz Ventura, Romi Rain

Juelz Ventura and Romi Rain were halfway through a photo shoot at a local school when the principal Johnny Sins stormed in and kicked out their photographer. The shoot was going to raise a lot of money for a good cause, so the ladies decided to win over the principal by any means necessary. First, they stripped down so they could oil up their incredible bodies. Then, once everything from their big tits to their tight asses was dripping wet, they started working on Johnny's fat cock! Once they were done sucking and fucking that big dick, he blew a massive load for them to share, and Principal Sins couldn't even remember why he was so upset in the first place!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:51:15
FileSize: 4.51 GB

screenshot

Juelz_Ventura_Romi_Rain_After_School_Titty_Special_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 16, 2023 7:35 pm
Jojo Kiss, Joseline Kelly (Two Students Charm Teacher / 28.10.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jojo Kiss, Joseline Kelly

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:44
FileSize: 3.62 GB

screenshot

Jojo_Kiss_Joseline_Kelly_Two_Students_Charm_Teacher_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 16, 2023 6:46 pm
Jill Kassidy (Cheer Practice / 31.10.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jill Kassidy

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:50:35
FileSize: 2.39 GB

screenshot

Jill_Kassidy_Cheer_Practice_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 16, 2023 6:44 pm
Jenny Glam - Slutty student blow her Prof under the desk

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:32
FileSize: 456.6 MB

screenshot

Jenny_Glam_Slutty_student_blow_her_Prof_under_the_desk_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 16, 2023 6:40 pm
Jasmine James (Testing The Teacher / 16.08.15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jasmine James

In order for Danny D to secure a professorship at the university he must first prove his mettle to the unorthodox and big-breasted Dean Jasmine James. Jasmine wants to see what happens when Danny gets knocked off his game in the classroom so she schemes to distract him during his lecture with her bodacious titties. When Danny passes the test, Jasmine rewards him with both a job and her wet pussy.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:26
FileSize: 2.24 GB

screenshot

Jasmine_James_Testing_The_Teacher_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 16, 2023 7:11 am
Janice Griffith (Janice Gets A Lesson / 16.09.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Janice Griffith

The sexy blondie, Janice Griffith is terrible at piano. Her teacher demanded she start recording her lessons, but instead uses the camera to record herself playing with her naughty bits. Caught red handed, her teacher decides to give her a lesson in music, starting with the notes Do Re Mi and SQUIRT!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:13
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Janice_Griffith_Janice_Gets_A_Lesson_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 16, 2023 4:42 am
Janet Mason (The Young Foreign Exchange Student 2: Pavel)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Janet Mason

Every woman has her fantasies...and here's one of my favorites again! Watch as I play the wife of a host couple for yet another young, handsome, well-built foreign exchange student...this time, from Russia. His name is Pavel and he's only 21 years old (to my 48 years). Pavel is so adorable and young and well-built that I can't resist seducing him one morning while helping to study his English! Lots of flirting, kissing, stroking and....ummmm...a HUGE load of hot, young cum for me after I reach a mind-blowing orgasm on Pavel's super-hard young cock. What woman wouldn't get all hot & bothered by a fantasy like this?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:12
FileSize: 955.4 MB

screenshot

Janet_Mason_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 16, 2023 2:15 am
Jamie Marleigh - Barely Legal High School Senior Gets For College Scholarship Money!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jamie Marleigh

Jamie Marleigh has some good news and bad news. The good news is she has gotten accepted to her dream University! All the work this high school senior has put in has paid off! The bad news? Her dream school costs A LOT of money. Jamie has some scholarships but she's still a few thousand dollars short. Some of her friends have been going door to door to get their neighbors to sponsor them for college, and Jamie thinks its a good idea. She's always been very convincing...especially to men. Jamie doesn't know why, but once she looks at a man with her ice blue eyes, they seem to do WHATEVER she wants. So Jamie, subconsciously hoping that the first door she goes to will be a man so she can start off on the right foot, begins to knock. Jamie is in luck. The knock grabs the attention of the occupant, Branden Richards. Branden is a man. But he is also a film producer. And the films that he produces are adult films. Adult films featuring barely legal 18 year old girls showing their stuff on camera! When Branden opens the door, his eyes widen once they see Jamie's face. "Damn this bitch fine AF!" He thinks. Jamie introduces herself and tells Branden how she's in high school and going to college...but all Branden can think about is what she looks like under those clothes. But one word jumps out at him. Money. Jamie said she needs money. Well Branden has plenty of money. And he knows these 18 year olds are a little more open minded than most. "Oh you need this money?" he asks her. "Really bad!" she replies, laughing nervously. "Well I got this camera soooo....you think you can let me take some pictures of you?" Jamie is flattered by the question. And he's a really cute guy too. And he's got money to pay for her scholarship. "What the hell." Jamie thinks. "Sure! Lets do it!" Branden smiles. Because he knows that once she starts taking off her clothes...he'll be able to convince her to do....other things. High School Girls are ALWAYS willing to go WILD!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:06
FileSize: 734.1 MB

screenshot

Jamie_High_School_Senior_Gets_For_College_Scholarship_Money_11_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 15, 2023 11:48 pm
India Summer, Karlee Grey, Kalina Ryu (Parent Teacher Secrets / 22.09.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: India Summer, Karlee Grey, Kalina Ryu

Troublemaker Karlee Grey is taking her time getting dressed and preparing for a meeting with her professor, Kalina Ryu. She is interrupted by her step-mother, India Summer, who isn't thrilled about the meeting or her step-daughter's attitude. India can't understand why Karlee isn't taking her education seriously. All Karlee needs to do is graduate and go to college, and India's life will be that much easier. While there's the usual, like showing up late for class, Karlee is also in trouble because she thinks it's okay to lock lips with a fellow classmate in the middle of lessons! Karlee figures she's going to get off easy since her mother knows and has worked with her professor before, but gets a rude awakening when India tells her that she's not bailing her out. It's time for Karlee to take responsibility and face the consequences of her actions. Once the mother and daughter duo arrive at Kalina's household, the atmosphere is tense, and there's no missing the bad blood between India and Kalina. Despite having told Karlee that she's not going to cover for her, India's motherly instincts kick in as she tries to win Kalina over to prevent Karlee from being flunked. However, it backfires on her when Kalina reveals a scandalous secret about them, which takes both India and Karlee by surprise. It's then that the sexy professor proposes an ultimatum. If Karlee has any hope of passing Kalina's class, both she and India will have to set aside their differences and work together to rock Kalina's world.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:14
FileSize: 1.62 GB

screenshot

India_Summer_Karlee_Grey_Kalina_Ryu_Parent_Teacher_Secrets_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 15, 2023 9:20 pm
India Summer & Olive Glass (Teacher and Substitute: Lessons in Lesbian Anal / 14.10.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: India Summer, Olive Glass

Teacher, India Summer is a lover of beautiful, all-natural women and substitute teacher Olive Glass is no exception. India decides she needs to give Olive an education in how to be in control...in the classroom and perhaps the bedroom! India seduces Olive and makes out with her, grabbing her perfect ass, needing to taste Olive's body. Olive can't wait any longer and kisses India back with pent-up desire. Their wet pussies tremble as they eat each other out, and then fuck each other's assholes with dildos. Olive cums hard and India is not far behind, losing control in her sex haze.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:31
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

India_Glass_Teacher_and_Substitute_Lessons_in_Lesbian_Anal_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 15, 2023 6:52 pm
Honour May - Executive Jerk-Off Challenge! / 11.09.2018

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Honour May

JOI instructor for today with you us sexy brunette Honour. She is very expert at this instruction
so you are in good hands! She has a little challence for you, and strips to her vintage open bottom girdle
and stunning vintage nylons to help things along! Some say it's a cunning stunt, we say she has a stunning...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:05
FileSize: 1.27 GB

screenshot

Honour_May_Executive_JerkOff_Challenge_Full_HD.mp4