Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 19, 2022 12:24 am
Goddess Harley - Stroke The Cage And Eat The Cum / 23.04.2020
Description: Being in chastity for me will actually improve your life and your orgasms. I know you cum all the time but when was the last time you had an orgasm that made your whole body shudder?I can do that for you. You need to know what all the chastity freaks already know, the longer you go without cumming, the better the orgasm feels.I really want to draw this out so it's really humiliating for you.So maybe I'll have you cum on a plate so you can take your time and lick up every last drop. You can stick your tongue out and I'll drag your face across the floor by your hair, lol!So stick your fingers through the cage and stroke and cum!Amazon Goddess Harley

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Big Tits, Slave Training, Humiliation, High Heels, Latex Leggings, JOI, Femdom, Chastity
Cast: Goddess Harley
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:09:06
FileSize: 400.6 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/621cd6c5700a3
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2022 3:10 am
Goddess Platinum - Princess Edges Chastity Goon
Description: Goddess Platinum, of the Mean Girls, is cranky. She hasn't been getting enough rest lately. She wants to play an edging game with her idiot goon to cheer herself up. She lets the ugly old goon out of chastity to let him edge for her. Humiliating him brings a smile to her face. The goon is actually her ex-husband whom she has divorced and **** to live in the basement. The ex-husband must always wear a hood over his face so that Platinum never has to look at him. Platinum tells her gooning ex that she is taking their daughter and leaving town with all the money she got in the divorce settlement. Her ex-husband is right on the edge of orgasm when she tells him the news. Platinum has completely ruined him, and he has no choice now but to continue to be strung along. She denies her goon an orgasm and locks him back up. Platinum slaps him in the face and heads off to the bank, wearing his chastity key. "Enjoy being homeless," she tosses over her shoulder as she heads out the door.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Financial Domination, Edging, Humiliation, Chastity, Blonde, Femdom, High Heels
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Duration: 00:09:48
FileSize: 1.11 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/659186073fce3
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2022 5:56 am
Goddess Tangent FemDom Strap-on Training
Description: When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent's slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent - a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent's undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave's ass!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Pegging, Strapon, Femdom, Sissy Training
Cast: Mistress Tangent
Duration: 00:10:42
FileSize: 647.7 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/20778490e4487
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2022 11:29 am
Helena Locke - Pathetic Little Bitch: Helena Locke Smothers, Tramples Sherman Maus
Description: Submissive little Sherman Maus has messed up again. His Domina Helena Locke is not happy, not one bit. It's time to retrain this pathetic little bitch. Stripping naked in the kitchen and made to go down on all fours, Sherman starts by worshiping Helena's high heels. His gorgeous dominant goddess deserves respect. Next comes out the riding crop and corporal punishment. Sherman takes a beating on his ass by Helena. It's time for the real punishment to start. Waterboarding in the kitchen sink. Sherman loses all breath as his mistress trains him with punishment. After gasps of air, the zapper comes out and she torments his cock and balls with electricity. You always have to beat a bitches balls. Next comes out the crop to the balls. Sherman takes a brutal beating. Moving on to the kitchen, Sherman has a rope bondage around his neck and a red ball gag in his mouth. Bent over he takes the flogger hard. This pathetic little bitch needs to learn a lesson. A BIG one. The biggest one! a giant huge strap on cock is on Helena's leather harness. Her body clad in latex she is ready to fuck his hole with a giant strap on pegging. Sherman screams with every inch. But this punishment and training isn't all about little Sherman, she is in control and in charge. She tramples Sherman's body before sitting on his face, smothering the air out of him. He is made to eat her perfect pussy and lick her delicious ass. She stands over him and cums all over his face, he is then made to clean it all up.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Flogging, Stockings, Bondage, Foot Licking, Pegging, CBT, Anal, Masturbation, Strapon, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Ball Gag, BDSM, Ass Licking, Rimming, Spanking, Vibrator, Femdom
Cast: Helena Locke, Sherman Maus
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:50:17
FileSize: 1.8 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5341c89ad0cb5
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2022 2:15 pm
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One
Description: Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Creampie, Clothespins, BDSM, Bondage, Femdom, Vibrator, Flogging, LezDom, Spitting
Cast: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Duration: 00:38:37
FileSize: 2.74 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/399291cbe115e
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2022 5:02 pm
Home Made Fem Dom
Description: Have you ever fantasized about "spanking that azz"? Or being in control over someone who worships the ground you walk on? ..Or even betters the boots that your feet walk in? How about doing this inside your own bedroom and taping the whole scenario. These couple has just done that. They bring out the total FEM-DOM out without an audience!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: 100, Strapon, Submales, Spanking, FemDom, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Pony Play
Cast: Maverick, Jason Wright, Aleksandra Love Legend, Trinity Cuffs, Somya Sage, Snider D, Chad Diamond, German, Lil Red, Foxxy Lambrusco
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:53:59
FileSize: 967.9 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/23eca49c8c9f1
Monikvanda
Added: May 20, 2022 6:53 am
Worship The Wolfe Local Women That Love To FUCK

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Cast: Janira Wolf
Duration: 00:15:06
FileSize: 640.1 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/08ae425887b16
Monikvanda
Added: May 20, 2022 9:40 am
Jasmeen LeFleur, Bella Rossi - Jasmeen LeFleur vs Bella Rossi
Description: Welcome to the Summer Vengeance series Tournament on Ultimate Surrender! We have 13 of this season's finest veterans and rookies in a single knockout seeded tournament. Jasmeen LeFleur, ranked #9, is a tattooed, dark haired beauty who started this season with an impressive match against our muscle goddess Brandi Mae. Bella Rossi, ranked #8, is a little disappointed to be ranked in the mid level wrestler area but is more than happy to kick everyone's ass to show the world what's she's all about. Jasmeen has been training privately and looks more ripped than ever with solid and beautiful muscle. Bella too has been training but she's been doing something a little bit different. She's been domming on Whipped Ass and other Femdom sites, whipping girls into shape and making them cum on her command. Jasmeen shows some explosive power today in this showdown. She gets trapped and fingered but is able to explode out of the positions and gain control. This is a hard fought battle for both girls but at the end of the day, only one can move on in the tournament. The winner fucks the loser's pussy and ass ruthlessly. No mercy, all holes taken! The champion then makes the loser worship her muscles, lick her sweaty armpits, and eat her pussy. She then facesits the defeated grappler and rides her face to orgasm!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: whipping, humiliation, straight, submission, muscle, Fingering, Pussy Eating, lesbian anal, Vaginal Penetration, Face Sitting, wrestling, strap on, domination, LezDom, tournament, femdom, lesbian
Cast: Jasmeen LeFleur, Bella Rossi
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:34
FileSize: 1.67 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2406bfa036e70
Monikvanda
Added: May 20, 2022 12:25 pm
Jasmine Shy, Lance Hart - Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy
Description: Lance Hart is seeking some help from a Sex Therapist who came highly recommended to him. He did not know that she would be a super hot big boobed woman in a tight skirt and nylons...Dr Jasmine Shy wants to help him, and quickly shows Lance how she operates... She gropes him, puts his hands on her tits, and gives him a raging hard-on, then tells him she is going to show him how fuck... Lance is all about it, until he sees her put a big strap-on dildo on...Dr Jasmine rails his ass until he loves it, showing him what it is like to take a cock. Then flips him over and keeps fucking him while she plays with his cock. She lubes up her perfect huge tits and tells him to fuck her tits. As his hard cock plunges into her big round tits, her strap-on cock is going in and out of his ass until he cums all over her.Lance is going to need more therapy....

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big tits, pegging, pantyhose, strapon
Cast: Jasmine Shy, Lance Hart
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:25
FileSize: 84.5 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6c2a533f8bb0b
Monikvanda
Added: May 20, 2022 3:10 pm
Jill Kassidy - Human Pedicure
Description: Mistress Jill Kassidy is infuriated by her slave who failed to show up at the nail clinic and pay for her pedicure. He made her look like an idiot having to reach into her own wallet when he knows every Wednesday is set aside for her beauty treatment. Since he couldn't pay with his own money she is going to make him pay with his mouth. Mistress Jill demands a pedicure to be made by his tongue to teach him a valuable lesson on servitude. He should be so lucky to be kneeling at her feet with her beautiful size 8 1/2 feet shoved down his throat.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Chastity, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Stockings, Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet
Cast: Jill Kassidy
Duration: 00:15:31
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d3dc7cd4845b8
Monikvanda
Added: May 20, 2022 5:57 pm
Jill Kassidy - Sheer Foot Stink
Description: Worshipping Princess Jill's feet are a reward and never a chore even if they are extra stinky after being encased in stockings all day. She loves using her slave's slutty mouth wiping off all the sweet, delicious sweat on his tongue. When he starts to complain that only makes her want to stick her toes deeper down his throat and fuck his face that much harder.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Boot Licking, Foot Licking, Stockings, Femdom, Foot Worship, Chastity, Feet
Cast: Jill Kassidy
Duration: 00:13:06
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a5d6be30cf6c7
Monikvanda
Added: May 20, 2022 8:42 pm
Kendra James - Kendra Hates Balls
Description: Mistress Kendra James teaches her bitch a very valuable lesson in slavery. It doesn't matter how much a slave hates pain as a Mistress has the right to do whatever she desires to her property. Mistress Kendra truly loves to destroy balls and knowing her slave hates every slap, kick and knee only makes it that much sweeter. To see her slave suffer and cry out in pain is one of the greatest acts a man can give her. Complete and total sacrifice of his manhood is just to start to earning a place in Mistress Kendra's stable.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Latex, FaceSitting, CBT, Ballbusting, Femdom
Cast: Kendra James
Duration: 00:11:48
FileSize: 858.2 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d8bdfb8fa9384
Monikvanda
Added: May 20, 2022 11:27 pm
Kendra Spade - Ruined Gimp Balls
Description: Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Milking, Femdom, Body Bag, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Facesitting
Cast: Kendra Spade
Duration: 00:14:20
FileSize: 1.19 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cf176bb9fb845
Monikvanda
Added: May 21, 2022 2:13 am
Kendra Spade - Stroke Obedience
Description: Crawl on your knees slave and get extra close so you can see every part of my beautiful body. I want to see how hard you get in my presence as you learn to love your place at my feet. Now spit in your hand and wrap it firmly around your cock as I show you everything that you will never receive. Only real men get my tight, young pussy but don't worry I will still let an obedient slave like yourself cum today. You are going to have to work for it as I don't let my slave's cum for free. I want you to work extra hard on your stamina as last time I stroked your cock you came in 2 minutes. That just won't do! Today you are going to wait just a little bit longer as I help you get that stamina to where I want it to be. If you ever want to be upgraded to a sex slave you can't be a two-pump chump when I whore you out to all my girlfriends. You will learn to cum exactly when I command. No second less, no second more. It's okay start stroking a little bit faster slave as I know you can't help it. You will be my good, obedient stroking boy soon enough... xx Mistress Kendra Spade

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings, Masturbation, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
Cast: Kendra Spade
Duration: 00:12:23
FileSize: 914 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ce259c011b9d3
Monikvanda
Added: May 21, 2022 4:58 am
Kurea Hasumi, Kanna Misaki - Trapped Investigator IV: A Requiem For You Part 2: Using Brainwashing Mist To Destroy Her Mind And Bring Her To Threeway Climax Hell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal Play, Japan Femdom, Sex Toys, Female Detective, StrapOn, HiDef
Cast: Kurea Hasumi, Kanna Misaki
Duration: 00:48:38
FileSize: 2.03 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/29783d9474026