Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 17, 2024 7:02 pm
Showing Anne How to Use a Slave as Human Toilet Paper

Description: I love my friend Anne, but she's so young and inexperienced! I've been teaching her my ways, and her training continues after I find out she's been using toilet paper to clean herself instead of a slave's mouth. When she relieves herself in my bathroom, I summon a slave and show her how much better it is to use his tongue instead of toilet paper. I spread her cheeks wide so this loser can get in there nice and deep, cleaning her asshole with his mouth while I watch and supervise the action. It's Anne's first time having her pussy and asshole cleaned by a slave's tongue, and now that she's experienced it I don't think she'll ever go back to using toilet paper!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:05:39
FileSize: 291.1 MB

screenshot

Showing_Anne_How_to_Use_a_Slave_as_Human_Toilet_Paper.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 17, 2024 9:03 pm
Sissy Slut Secretary

Cast: Mistress Taylor Tiffany Duponte Alexis Grace

Description: I knew you were a little sissy slut bitch the day I hired you!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:27:15
FileSize: 1.61 GB

screenshot

Sissy_Slut_Secretary.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 17, 2024 11:04 pm
Sklaven Casting Teil 6

Cast: Robin, Tom, Miss Von Coffin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 02:14:23
FileSize: 5.77 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Sklaven_Casting_Teil_6.part1.rar
Sklaven_Casting_Teil_6.part2.rar
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 18, 2024 1:05 am
Skylar Snow - The Special Client Treatment

Cast: Mason Lear, Skylar Snow

Description: Sexy, curvy Skylar Snow brings a new selection of toys to one of her top clients, Mason Lear. He's in the market for some new toys, and she says this one slides in like a hot knife through butter. Mason is clearly interested in this toy, and Skylar happily invites him to try the toy out, himself. Since he's such a loyal client, she's willing to let him try it before she buys it. She slips into it herself, and they can see how it fits. She strips down, ready to help Mason experience the ultimate pleasure, with her strap-on cock.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:24:53
FileSize: 1.78 GB

screenshot

Skylar_Snow__The_Special_Client_Treatment.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 18, 2024 4:42 pm
Stacy Sweet - Get Back To Work

Cast: Stacy Sweet

Description: TV is entertaining and all, but Stacy prefers to watch it while being licked by her man. So it's really not surprising when he ends up with his mouth between her legs working away while she lies back in comfort with the remote control.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:04:20
FileSize: 79.6 MB

screenshot

Stacy_Sweet_Get_Back_To_Work.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 18, 2024 4:43 pm
Slammed by my Strap

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:07:22
FileSize: 222 MB

screenshot

Slammed_by_my_Strap.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 18, 2024 4:44 pm
Sophia Locke - On The Fence Sophia Locke And Micah Martinez

Cast: Micah Martinez, Sophia Locke

Description: Sophia Locke has caught her neighbor, Micah Martinez admiring her from afar on multiple occasions. He's too nervous and indecisive to approach her about submitting to her. Tired of his antics, Sophia ties him to a fence and hangs him from the ceiling to tease him with the view that he so desires. But in order to serve her properly, Micah has to not be on the fence about it and fully commit to the power exchange. First, Sophia uses an electrified flogger to whip him with shocking lashes. She then switches to a leather flogger to deliver heavier blows to his trembling body. After having taken all that pain, she grants Micah permission to worship her high heels, nylon clad feet, tits, and pussy. His service continues as Miss Locke pegs his ass and fucks his mouth. Wanting some pleasure for herself, she has him lick her pussy and rim her ass; but ties his balls to his feet in order to add some extra discomfort as he desperately tries to reach her with his pathetic tongue. Finally, Sophia rides his hard cock until she's satisfied and then milks the cum from Micah to feed back to him, completing the final act of his total submission.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:08
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Sophia_Locke__On_The_Fence_Sophia_Locke_And_Micah_Martinez.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 18, 2024 4:45 pm
Sophia Locke - On The Fence Sophia Locke And Micah Martinez

Cast: Micah Martinez, Sophia Locke

Description: Sophia Locke has caught her neighbor, Micah Martinez admiring her from afar on multiple occasions. He's too nervous and indecisive to approach her about submitting to her. Tired of his antics, Sophia ties him to a fence and hangs him from the ceiling to tease him with the view that he so desires. But in order to serve her properly, Micah has to not be on the fence about it and fully commit to the power exchange. First, Sophia uses an electrified flogger to whip him with shocking lashes. She then switches to a leather flogger to deliver heavier blows to his trembling body. After having taken all that pain, she grants Micah permission to worship her high heels, nylon clad feet, tits, and pussy. His service continues as Miss Locke pegs his ass and fucks his mouth. Wanting some pleasure for herself, she has him lick her pussy and rim her ass; but ties his balls to his feet in order to add some extra discomfort as he desperately tries to reach her with his pathetic tongue. Finally, Sophia rides his hard cock until she's satisfied and then milks the cum from Micah to feed back to him, completing the final act of his total submission.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:59:08
FileSize: 4.19 GB

screenshot

Sophia_Locke__On_The_Fence_Sophia_Locke_And_Micah_Martinez.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 18, 2024 4:46 pm
Sophie Dee - Hump the floor, loser Pts 1+2

Cast: Sophie Dee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:07:04
FileSize: 106.7 MB

screenshot

Sophie_Dee__HUMP_THE_FLOOR_LOSER_Pts_12_1.srt
Sophie_Dee__HUMP_THE_FLOOR_LOSER_Pts_12_2.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 18, 2024 4:47 pm
Stocking Trample

Description: All action in Anaconda videos is simulated - special effects and props are used to insure realism of the action for the purpose of artistic view of the director - producer and to entertain the viewer Anaconda videos depict the artistic view and imagination of the production director.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 320x240 (4:3), 30.000 fps, WMV2
Duration: 00:54:49
FileSize: 98.5 MB

screenshot

Stocking_Trample.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 18, 2024 4:48 pm
Strap-On Bitches In Training

Description: Practice Makes Perfect!
Join a pack of strap-on wielding babes in this hardcore backdoor action. This man's ass will be in trouble, believe it!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 01:05:53
FileSize: 491 MB

screenshot

StrapOn_Bitches_In_Training.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 19, 2024 4:44 pm
Valeria - Are you thirsty, whore

Cast: Valeria, Christina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:12
FileSize: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Valeria__Are_you_thirsty_whore.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 19, 2024 4:45 pm
Victoria June - HeadFuck Handjob

Cast: Victoria June

Description: Mistress Victoria June is an extremely cruel tease who truly gets off on mind-fucking poor men as she edges their cocks. She will stop at nothing to make sure her boy-toys are begging to be allowed to cum by the time she is done with them. With her slave strapped down tightly, Mistress Victoria uses her big tits and big ass to drive his cock insane until she finally gives him permission to blow his hard-earned orgasm.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:32
FileSize: 839.4 MB

screenshot

Victoria_June__HeadFuck_Handjob.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 19, 2024 4:46 pm
Veronica

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:18:00
FileSize: 515.5 MB

screenshot

Veronica.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 19, 2024 5:27 pm
Young Goddess Kim. Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Cast: Young Goddess Kim

Description: A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:14
FileSize: 758.3 MB

screenshot

Young_Goddess_Kim._Day_In_The_Life_As_A_Garden_Ashtray.mp4