Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 14, 2024 12:13 pm
Kylie Kalvetti. Crimped Cock Cage

Cast: Kylie Kalvetti

Description: Chastity is such a fun device for women who love to tease cocks. Mistress Kylie has her pet restrained kneeling with his cock in a steel tube. She rubs her ass against the cage getting him excited, as his cock begins to grow out of the cage she gets more determined to see him sexually suffer. Kylie uses the tip of a very powerful vibrator to manipulate his cock head. The more his cock swells the more painful his experience. Kylie leaves his cock swollen and crimped in the cage.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 768x432 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:10:18
FileSize: 125.9 MB

screenshot

Kylie_Kalvetti._Crimped_Cock_Cage.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 14, 2024 12:14 pm
Lady Adora Sein Arsch War Noch Jungfrau

Cast: Lady Adora

Description: Sein Arsch ist noch jungfräulich, dass das natürlich nicht so bleiben kann ist klar und da der Kerl auch beim Einreiten immer wieder jammert muss Lady Adora die Peitsche massiv einsetzen um ihren Willen durchzusetzen ihn ordentlich zu ficken. Am Ende ist das Loch wunderbar gefickt, der Arsch glüht von der Peitsche und er bettelt darum die Füße seiner Herrin verwöhnen zu dürfen und sich dann seinen armseligen Schwanz abspritzen zu lassen. Braver Sklave!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.779 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:29:09
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Lady_Adora_Sein_Arsch_War_Noch_Jungfrau.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 14, 2024 12:15 pm
Lady Dark Angel- Crops And Cane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:23
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Lady_Dark_Angel_Crops_And_Cane.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 14, 2024 12:16 pm
Lady Estelle - Regulam Dea

Cast: Lady Estelle

Description: Pain and pleasure is the announcement for the slaves in the session. The first lesson for his Monster Dick is cruel teasing in the Cock Pillory. It follows a new experience for his pierced nipples. Also, his ass gets banged without any mercy and in the end, he finds his self tied up completely defenseless in a strict Bondage, ready to be the face fuck toy for the Orgasms of his Mistress.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:49
FileSize: 3.53 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Lady_Estelle__Regulam_Dea_1.mp4
Lady_Estelle__Regulam_Dea_2.mp4
Lady_Estelle__Regulam_Dea_3.mp4
Lady_Estelle__Regulam_Dea_4.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 14, 2024 12:17 pm
LadyAnnabelle666 Hard pegging by bbc

Cast: LadyAnnabelle666

Description: My little whore trying to get away from me but I still put my bbc to his asshole

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.807 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:30
FileSize: 373.1 MB

screenshot

LadyAnnabelle666_Hard_pegging_by_bbc.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 14, 2024 12:18 pm
LadyAnnabelle666 Pegging MORE and MORE

Cast: LadyAnnabelle666

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.804 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:47
FileSize: 385.4 MB

screenshot

LadyAnnabelle666_Pegging_MORE_and_MORE.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 15, 2024 12:14 pm
Leigh Raven - Dominating The Giant Leigh Raven And Pierce Paris

Cast: Leigh Raven, Pierce Paris

Description: Mistress Baby has brought Pierce Paris in to have her way with him. He shows up smiling and ready for anything she can dish out, or so he thinks. Pierce is tied to the throne of torment that keeps his legs separated and his body is tied tightly as well. Rope is tied around his cock and balls and a 12-pound bowling ball hangs from his package. Mistress Baby torments the hell out of him by pulling on the ball as Pierce sits helplessly. She grabs a replica of his cock, sticks it to the ball, and makes him suck his own cock. The torment continues with flogging, caning, and spanking before she grows bored and moves him into the next grueling position. Next, Pierce is in a standing position with his hands behind his back. Mistress Baby attacks his body with a crop before she blindfolds him so she can toy with him some more. The impact continues along with some cock and ball torment before she hoists him into a brutal suspension. Pierce is coming to terms that he may have bitten off more than he could chew. The last scene is when Mistress Baby is going to finish him off with more impact, spanking, smothering, pegging, fisting, and pouring his cum in his own ass.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:57:27
FileSize: 2.08 GB

screenshot

Leigh_Raven__Dominating_The_Giant_Leigh_Raven_And_Pierce_Paris.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 15, 2024 12:15 pm
Leigh Raven - Leigh Raven and Derek Kage Caged, Tormented, and Fucked

Cast: Leigh Raven, Derek Kage

Description: Derek Kage has petitioned to be the new toy for Mistress Baby to play with. Careful what you wish for, because sometimes getting it means more than you bargained for. Derek is locked into a brutal device called the scavengers daughter, which hold him in place while Mistress Baby has her way with him. Add a chastity cage to prevent him from getting too excited, and some electricity and you have the makings for one helluva introduction to Mistress Baby. She ups the ante by using a magic wand to stimulate his cage even more, and pushing him almost over the edge. Next Derek is in a side suspension with his legs spread and totally helpless to the desires of his Mistress. She enters wearing a massive strap on and a plate of gummy bears. she stuffs his foreskin with candy and then feeds it to him before teasing him more. In the final scene, Mistress baby tests Derek's allegiance to her by skipping the bondage and going straight for the mind control domination. She orders him around, and he does exactly as he is told. His reward is getting fucked in the ass with Mistress' huge cock. Then she fills his ass with more gummy bears and makes him push them out one by one, and feeds them to him. The finale is when Mistress Baby puts his cock in her mouth, and then rides him and cums on his cock. He is left to finish himself off.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:33
FileSize: 2.04 GB

screenshot

Leigh_Raven__Leigh_Raven_and_Derek_Kage_Caged_Tormented_and_Fucked.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 15, 2024 12:16 pm
Leigh Raven - Leigh Raven and Derek Kage Caged, Tormented, and Fucked

Cast: Leigh Raven, Derek Kage

Description: Derek Kage has petitioned to be the new toy for Mistress Baby to play with. Careful what you wish for, because sometimes getting it means more than you bargained for. Derek is locked into a brutal device called the scavengers daughter, which hold him in place while Mistress Baby has her way with him. Add a chastity cage to prevent him from getting too excited, and some electricity and you have the makings for one helluva introduction to Mistress Baby. She ups the ante by using a magic wand to stimulate his cage even more, and pushing him almost over the edge. Next Derek is in a side suspension with his legs spread and totally helpless to the desires of his Mistress. She enters wearing a massive strap on and a plate of gummy bears. she stuffs his foreskin with candy and then feeds it to him before teasing him more. In the final scene, Mistress baby tests Derek's allegiance to her by skipping the bondage and going straight for the mind control domination. She orders him around, and he does exactly as he is told. His reward is getting fucked in the ass with Mistress' huge cock. Then she fills his ass with more gummy bears and makes him push them out one by one, and feeds them to him. The finale is when Mistress Baby puts his cock in her mouth, and then rides him and cums on his cock. He is left to finish himself off.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:33
FileSize: 4.02 GB

screenshot

Leigh_Raven__Leigh_Raven_and_Derek_Kage_Caged_Tormented_and_Fucked.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 15, 2024 12:17 pm
Leigh Raven - Smothered and Drained by Leigh Raven

Cast: Leigh Raven, JJ Graves

Description: Leigh Raven completely drains JJ of all his cum. She smothers him with her amazing ass, making him cum over and over, taking everything from him.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:13:40
FileSize: 796.3 MB

screenshot

Leigh_Raven__Smothered_and_Drained_by_Leigh_Raven.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 15, 2024 12:18 pm
Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee - Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering And Ass Play

Description: Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:14:42
FileSize: 863.9 MB

screenshot

Leigh_Raven_McKenzie_Lee__Big_Tits_Pantyhose_Smothering_And_Ass_Play.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 15, 2024 12:19 pm
Lesbian Ass Licking Dominant Jade Cortez

Cast: Jade Cortez

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:31:20
FileSize: 473.9 MB

screenshot

Lesbian_Ass_Licking_Dominant_Jade_Cortez.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 15, 2024 12:20 pm
Leyla - Cuckold Watches and Licks Wife's Pussy while being Fucked by Lover

Cast: Leyla

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:40
FileSize: 622.1 MB

screenshot

Leyla__Cuckold_Watches_and_Licks_Wifes_Pussy_while_being_Fucked_by_Lover.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 16, 2024 12:16 pm
Linda Splice - White Catsuit Strapon

Cast: Linda Splice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:16
FileSize: 2.25 GB

screenshot

Linda_Splice__White_Catsuit_Strapon.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 16, 2024 12:17 pm
Lindsey Leigh. Wedding Day Jitters Cuckolded By The Best Man

Cast: Lindsey Leigh

Description: Wedding Day Jitters: Cuckolded By The Best Man.
I call you (my soon to be husband) into the back room before the wedding ceremony. I am having second thoughts and I need to sit down and express what I am feeling.
You listen as I tell you how I can not only have one man, that you could never be enough, how your cock has not satisfied me fully. You are shocked but know you can not
call off the wedding to your beautiful bride. I tell you I am really into one man in particular and want him to be a constant in our married life. He is your best man, your best
friend, the man you are secretly jealous of. I have been fucking him for months now, in fact I already married him. I plan on marrying you too. I will have two husbands, one
that satisfies me and the other that is a complete cuckold for us. I want you to pay all the bills, go to work, sleep in the other room, do chores, eat cum. The list goes on and on.
You agree that my wishes are what is best. You also agree that this future is all you are worthy of, all you truly want out of this marriage. I begin fucking your best man right in
front of you. We laugh at you, mock you, all while he makes me cum over and over. Fingering me soon turns to rough fucking. We are both moaning so loud the entire wedding
can hear us through the walls. When it comes time for your best man to cum he cum's all over the naked chest of your bride. I call you over to lick up the cum which consulates
your cuckold agreement. You lick it off my chest, sucking it out of my belly button. You are now owned by your two alphas for the rest of your life, in holy matrimony.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:46
FileSize: 248.6 MB

screenshot

Lindsey_Leigh._Wedding_Day_Jitters_Cuckolded_By_The_Best_Man_1.gif
Lindsey_Leigh._Wedding_Day_Jitters_Cuckolded_By_The_Best_Man_2.mp4