Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 05, 2024 11:56 am
Ember Snow 2

Cast: Ember Snow

Description: Glenn hired a new personal trainer at the gym and she is way TOUGHER than she looks! Her name is Ember Snow and her methods include making him kiss her asshole each time he does a situp, facesitting while lifting weights, and lots of Foot Worship! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:42:24
FileSize: 2.41 GB

screenshot

Ember_Snow_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 05, 2024 1:19 pm
Entführt & versklavt #2

Cast: Stella Cruella

Description: Ein extrem harter SM-Film, den STELLA CRUELLA mit ENTFÜHRT & VERSKLAVT 2 produziert hat. Zusammen mit Lady Devina quält Cruella 2 Sklaven bis aufs Blut. Trotz der extremen Härte (Nadeln, Men-Fuck, brutales Spanking, Klistier, Katheder, Abbinden etc.) gelang es Stella, die besondere Erotik dieser harten SM-Prozeduren einzufangen. Und das ist wirklich kein leichtes Unterfangen! ENFÜHRT & VERSTKLAVT 2 ist ein klasse SM-Film, der mit einwandfreier Bildqualität tiefe Einblicke in die reale SM-Welt liefert. Die passionierte Domina brilliert mit ihrer echten Leidenschaft zum SM, wodurch die Handlungen des Films unglaublich authentisch wirken. Für alle echten SM-Fans ein absolutes "Must have", für alle anderen gilt: Finger weg - denn das was hier geboten wird, könnte außerhalb ihrer Vorstellungskraft liegen!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x464 (1.379), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 02:00:37
FileSize: 957.8 MB

screenshot

[url=https://k2s.cc/file/5ddcae6d1ee79/Entführt__versklavt_2.avi]Entführt__versklavt_2.avi[/url]
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 05, 2024 3:21 pm
Eva Andersen

Cast: Eva Andersen (aka Kaisa Nord)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:09
FileSize: 1.54 GB

screenshot

Eva_Andersen.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 06, 2024 11:55 am
FemDom Ass Worship 20

Cast: Anikka Albrite, Deviant Kade, Eric Jover, Helly Mae Hellfire, Kendra Lust, Kyle Stone, Siri, Tom Byron

Description: Fetish director Glenn King and his infamous MeanBitch Productions present another perversely delicious showcase of feminine supremacy, "FemDom Ass Worship 20." In the MeanBitch world, haughty, beautiful ass queens crush their weak male victims using ruthless personal humiliation and the irresistible might of their powerful buttocks. Each hot vignette here is introduced with a POV-style solo tease segment, allowing the dominant lady in question to harangue the viewer with chilling mockery, evil threats and close-up views of her big, irresistible ass. Slender, gorgeous blonde student Anikka Albrite has had it with being ogled by her pervy teacher, Mr. Stone, during afterschool detention. So the stunning, young bitch makes her wimpy instructor lick her phat ass and clean her fragrant bare feet with his tongue. After smothering him with her perfect booty, Anikka jacks his pathetic dick until he cums. Awesomely voluptuous Siri is a curvaceous psychiatrist with enormous natural jugs and a gloriously round ass...

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 03:13:09
FileSize: 2.64 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

FemDom_Ass_Worship_20_1.mp4
FemDom_Ass_Worship_20_2.mp4
FemDom_Ass_Worship_20_3.mp4
FemDom_Ass_Worship_20_4.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 06, 2024 1:09 pm
German Femdom Lady Victoria Valente Tail comparison and high jumping sperm orgasm Handjob, with slow motion szene

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:38
FileSize: 388.4 MB

screenshot

GERMAN_FEMDOM_Lady_Victoria_Valente_Tail_comparison_and_high_jumping_sperm_orgasm_Handjob.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 06, 2024 3:21 pm
Gigi Allens - Drained Prostate Milking

Cast: Gigi Allens

Description: Goddess Gigi uses a vibrating prostate milking wand to thoroughly drain every last drop of cum from inside her slave. She turns it on to it's full power giving him no option but to have his prostate completely milked like a slut.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:15
FileSize: 544.8 MB

screenshot

Gigi_Allens__Drained_Prostate_Milking.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 06, 2024 5:31 pm
Gigi Allens, Holly Heart - Dehumanized Office Bitch

Cast: Gigi Allens, Holly Heart

Description: Miss Gigi and Holly are so sick of cocky male co-workers thinking they run the place and can act however they please. Instead of letting the office dickhead get away with his enormous ego they take matters into their own hands and put a bitch in his place. After humiliating and degrading Jay to the point of making him almost cry they turn him into their personal foot smelling and licking office bitch. Jay will spend his days and nights chained to their desk until he has been broken down to a mindless drone that exists only to serve and please women.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:29
FileSize: 768.6 MB

screenshot

Gigi_Allens_Holly_Heart__Dehumanized_Office_Bitch.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 06, 2024 7:41 pm
Girl Domination #7

Cast: Anna, Cindy, Fanny, Jolie, Ines

Description: The danger of being beat up and humiliated is lurking around every corner. This is what an office clerk, a flyer distributor and a patient must discover. Katja, Johanna and Sara know no mercy. Kicking, hitting with a belt, boot worship, spanking, trampling, face sitting, spitting, slapping, feminising, verbal humiliation, living ashtray, piss drinking, breath reduction.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 512x384 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:28:03
FileSize: 694 MB

screenshot

Girl_Domination_7.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 06, 2024 9:52 pm
Goddess Amber Li - Bullwhipped to Tears

Cast: Goddess Amber Li

Description: Greetings fans and admirers. In this video I delight in my slave's demise as I brutally and sadistically punish him with a four foot leather bullwhip. As my slave stands helplessly chained to the ceiling overhead, I rip his back raw, one painful stroke after another. Unyielding as I slash his exposed back and ass until they are bruised and lacerated. His deafening screams fall on deaf ears...mine Ha Ha! I stop when I wish to stop, never before. And not before he truly understands who he belongs to.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:07:01
FileSize: 306.8 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Amber_Li__Bullwhipped_to_Tears.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 07, 2024 12:02 am
Goddess Grazi - Licking my asshole - The best gift she could get

Cast: Goddess Grazi, Bianca

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:51
FileSize: 2.78 GB

screenshot

Goddess_Grazi__Licking_my_asshole__The_best_gift_she_could_get.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 07, 2024 11:57 am
Goddess Tangent - Tangent Trinity Tag Team

Description: Master Trinity has a new toy to share with Goddess Tangent. It has multiple, functional holes that are ready be stuffed with cocks, fists, dildos, etc.Goddess Tangent starts out by exploring its mouth hole with her spit and latex gloved fingers. Then both Tangent and Trinity start exploring its asshole, with toys and fists.Goddess Tangent continues fisting Slayer to ready him for some dildo fun. Then the full on fucking begins with Master Trinity taking the first shift, followed by Tangent. They make a great tag team and leave a spent, quivering mess behind.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.614 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:33
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Goddess_Tangent_Tangent_Trinity_Tag_Team.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 07, 2024 1:11 pm
Goddess Tangent FemDom Strap-on Training

Cast: Mistress Tangent

Description: When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent's slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent - a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent's undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave's ass!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:42
FileSize: 647.7 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Tangent_FemDom_Strapon_Training.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 07, 2024 3:21 pm
Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle - Useful Little Slut

Cast: Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle

Description: Goddexx Daphne and I have been talking for a while about ways I might be of service to them. They take me right to the edge of my pain threshold just for their pleasure. Then they put on their strap and fuck me, stopping right before my orgasm, leaving me to tremble and whimper for more.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:14
FileSize: 2.67 GB

screenshot

Goddexx_Daphne_Little_Spittle__Useful_Little_Slut.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 07, 2024 5:32 pm
Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

Cast: Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Adreena Angela

Description: Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:03
FileSize: 390.3 MB

screenshot

Gynarchy_Goddess_Pinned_in_Place.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jun 07, 2024 7:43 pm