Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 18, 2024 11:10 pm
Monika Fox

Description: From the very first glance, it is rather obvious that this cute brunette in a bikini is incredibly naughty. She will get her pussy licked by her submissive man, as another dude gets to slam her tight cunt. This gorgeous brunette has a couple of tattoos and huge fake tits. Her favorite pastime activity is having a fun and kinky threesome!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:16:50
FileSize: 1012.4 MB

screenshot

Monika_Fox.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 18, 2024 11:52 pm
Morinichi Hinako

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:58:47
FileSize: 4.88 GB

screenshot

Morinichi_Hinako.part1.rar
Morinichi_Hinako.part2.rar
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2024 2:23 am
My Goddess Valeria - You're just the dirt under my feet

Cast: My Goddess Valeria

Description: Do you understand that this pathetic whore was created to worship and humiliate herself in front of a Goddess like Me? When I come home I use her as a doormat .. when I walk she kisses the floor I walked on .. when My feet are hot she blows on them .. when My feet are cold she warms them in her mouth .. In other words, this the loser bitch is doing her best to please Me, her and your Goddess! haha .. How funny it is .. I like to see stupid male slaves and female slaves at My feet ..

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:27
FileSize: 1.11 GB

screenshot

my_Goddess_Valeria__Youre_just_the_dirt_under_my_feet.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2024 4:54 am
Natalya & Mariah. Two Girls Sit Full Weight On A Loser While Watching TV

Cast: Natalya, Mariah

Description: Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, smothered beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns smothering the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:12:56
FileSize: 946.6 MB

screenshot

Natalya__Mariah._Two_Girls_Sit_Full_Weight_On_A_Loser_While_Watching_TV.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2024 11:08 pm
Nika - Oiled Goddess Uses Smother Box Outside

Cast: Nika aka Nika Venom

Description: It's a beautiful day. Great day for using outside human furniture like the smother box. Nika has a shiny body suit on and oils her skin up so it gets nice and tan. She pumps her betas face up high. She has important phone calls to make today. She sits and enjoys the weather while talking and taking selfies. A normal day here in the BP house. AWWW, look. her slave is so lucky she actually bounces on his face so he can worship her ass better. That big shiny beautiful goddess ass!!!!! You fucking wish it was you, loser!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:15:29
FileSize: 1.64 GB

screenshot

Nika__Oiled_Goddess_Uses_Smother_Box_Outside.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2024 11:09 pm
Natalya - Simp Humiliated while Bull Throat Fucks his Crush

Cast: Natalya (aka Natalya Vega)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:48
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Natalya__Simp_Humiliated_while_Bull_Throat_Fucks_his_Crush.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2024 11:10 pm
Divine Mistress Heather

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:27
FileSize: 571.3 MB

screenshot

New_HD.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2024 11:12 pm
NewMFX - Nicole, Isabel - Bossy Mommy 4K

Cast: Nicole, Isabel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:34:49
FileSize: 2.97 GB

screenshot

NewMFX__Nicole_Isabel__Bossy_Mommy_4K.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2024 11:13 pm
Nicole Chance

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:58
FileSize: 661.2 MB

screenshot

Nicole_Chance.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 19, 2024 11:14 pm
Nika - Smell My Stinky Gym Feet

Description: Nika's just finished her work out! You know what that means. Stinky, sweaty, socks and funky feet. Nika makes Fluffy smell her sneaker and feet. Fluffy is humiliated but does what he is told. Nika has fluffy locked into chastity and it has made him very compliant. Nika makes Fluffy lick the sweat from her feet. Nika giggles while she puts the beta to work licking and sucking the salt from her soles. After her feet have been cleaned Nika tells the beta that all the juice heads at the gym loved the leggings outfit that he bought her. She loved the attention from them so much that she wants her beta to buy the same outfit for her in every color. After demanding more leggings Nika tells the beta to get ready to smell her sweaty ass. (This video contains three minutes of footage of Nika's work out.)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:13:45
FileSize: 1.76 GB

screenshot

Nika__Smell_My_Stinky_Gym_Feet.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 20, 2024 1:09 am
Nika - Tries On Bikinis While Slave Is In Chastity

Description: Nika wants to look super hot for her boyfriend that she's going to fuck later. Fluffy her slave gets to help dress her so she can try different bikinis on so she knows which one her boyfriend will love the most. She looks so hot and her boyfriend actually deserves her because he isn't a little beta bitch like her slave. Fluffy helps her and sits in agony having to look at Nikas sexy ass and big tits. His chastity gets tighter and tighter.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:14
FileSize: 4.09 GB

screenshot

Nika__Tries_On_Bikinis_While_Slave_Is_In_Chastity.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 21, 2024 11:14 am
Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartre - Rebel Gets a Reward

Cast: Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartre

Description: And now we have the completion of Rebel's latest mega-series at the Assylum. In the last session from her recent visit, Dr. Mercies and Charlotte Sartre gave Rebel a reward for her submission. Charlotte fucked Rebel's pussy with a strapon while Rebel ate the doctor's ass. Rebel was permitted to cum with her tongue in its proper place, before she was served a final cumload from the doctor for her to snort into her little piggie snout. This session is on the lighter side but was good fun for all.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:46
FileSize: 137.7 MB

screenshot

Rebel_Rhyder_Charlotte_Sartre__Rebel_Gets_a_Reward.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 21, 2024 11:15 am
Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartre - Rebel Gets a Reward

Cast: Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartre

Description: And now we have the completion of Rebel's latest mega-series at the Assylum. In the last session from her recent visit, Dr. Mercies and Charlotte Sartre gave Rebel a reward for her submission. Charlotte fucked Rebel's pussy with a strapon while Rebel ate the doctor's ass. Rebel was permitted to cum with her tongue in its proper place, before she was served a final cumload from the doctor for her to snort into her little piggie snout. This session is on the lighter side but was good fun for all.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:46
FileSize: 342.7 MB

screenshot

Rebel_Rhyder_Charlotte_Sartre__Rebel_Gets_a_Reward.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 21, 2024 11:16 am
Penny Barber And Lisa Tiffian. Milf Penny Barber does an erotic wrestling match with Lisa Tiffian

Cast: Penny Barber And Lisa Tiffian

Description: Because we had a rookie cup tournament, some of the matches had to be shot out of order to accommodate our update schedule. This is one of Lisa's First matches ever and she's going up against our finest vets, the Big tittied, mouth Milf we all love to hate, Penny Barber. These girls clash hard on the mats. There is a lot of power in both their legs, and much damage to be done with their huge tits flying around everywhere. The Winner takes the loser's ass and pussy as a prize. The tits are tied up and the loser is made to acknowledge they are a failure to all their fans.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:29
FileSize: 1.84 GB

screenshot

Penny._Milf_Penny_Barber_does_an_erotic_wrestling_match_with_Lisa_Tiffian.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 21, 2024 11:27 am
Sadie - Gets Fucked by her Bull while Cuck must Watch

Cast: Sadie

Description: Sadie is hooking up with her real man and her pathetic beta cuck must watch. She sucks her Alpha's cock while the beta cock looks on with envy. The Alpha tells Sadie to strip out of her clothes and she immediately does what the Alpha says. Sadie would never take her clothes off for a beta male like the cuck. She makes her cuck sniff her panties while the Alpha starts to pound her. The Alpha's cock hits her in places a beta male never could. Sadie spits in her cuck's face while her real man fucks her. She reminds the cuck that he is a loser and that's why he is locked in chastity. The Bull suggests that Sadie have her cuck hold her legs back so that he can fuck her even deeper. The cuck must do what the Bull says. The cuck does not do a good job holding Sadie's legs back and the Bull gets angry. The Alpha has an orgasm on Sadie's vulva. Sadie makes the cuckold lick her clean. After cleaning her up it is time for the cuck to serve as Sadie's toilet.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:22:50
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

Sadie__Gets_Fucked_by_her_Bull_while_Cuck_must_Watch.mp4