Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 10, 2023 5:18 am
Gianna Dior - Devoted Doormat

Cast: Gianna Dior

Description: Mistress Gianna Dior's size 7 feet deserve to be worshiped and adored by all men. One lucky slave is given the opportunity to prove he can be the perfect doormat for such a demanding Goddess. She shoves her heels and feet deep inside her slave's mouth making him gag on every inch. With his cock caged up tight, his only focus is worshipping her delicate soles and toes as he proves he has what it takes to be a life-long doormat.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:15:43
FileSize: 1.31 GB

screenshot

Gianna_Dior__Devoted_Doormat.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 10, 2023 7:53 am
Gigi Allens - Drained Prostate Milking

Cast: Gigi Allens

Description: Goddess Gigi uses a vibrating prostate milking wand to thoroughly drain every last drop of cum from inside her slave. She turns it on to it's full power giving him no option but to have his prostate completely milked like a slut.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:15
FileSize: 544.8 MB

screenshot

Gigi_Allens__Drained_Prostate_Milking.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 11, 2023 2:12 am
Goddess Lena - The Hardest Mouth Fuck Deep Throat

Cast: Goddess Lena

Description: Today you will see what a really hard mouth fuck is like! A loser is fixed to the bed and I push my fat strap-on cock mercilessly and deeply into his mouth. Again and again I thrust hard into him. His face is completely covered in his spit. This is real a 'Deep Throat' fuck! Again and again, deeper and deeper, that makes me all the more horny and hot!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:06:48
FileSize: 225.8 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Lena__The_Hardest_Mouth_Fuck_Deep_Throat.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 11, 2023 2:13 am
Goddess Lena My Slave Love a Huge Strapon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:45
FileSize: 474.6 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Lena_My_Slave_Love_a_Huge_Strapon.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 11, 2023 2:14 am
Goddess Lena Slave Education With The Strap

Description: In today's slave education the loser must endure my strap-on! Prepared on the gyno chair, my thick strap-on dick is already waiting for his ass cunt! But first I will treat his ass with a little with electrical therapy. Let's see if he likes it, I will have my fun in any case! Of course, the loser is trapped in his chastity belt while I fuck his asshole with my thick black cock!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:16:42
FileSize: 392.4 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Lena_Slave_Education_With_The_Strap.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 11, 2023 2:15 am
Goddess Platinum - Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

Cast: Goddess Platinum

Description: Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:08:06
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Goddess_Platinum._Cuckold_Husband_Worships_Wifes_Ass_Before_Her_Date.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 11, 2023 4:38 am
Goddess Valeria - Stupid Bitch At My Feet As Always, Lol

Cast: Goddess Valeria

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:13
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Goddess_Valeria__Stupid_Bitch_At_My_Feet_As_Always_Lol.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 11, 2023 9:52 am
Harley Jade - Full Weight Smother

Cast: Harley Jade aka Kimber

Description: Harley Jade has among the most amazing asses ever! She sits on her foolish servant's face and also jumps up and down while wearing thigh-high knee socks and a charming vintage thong leotard. Harley's stupid slave is secured chastity. Harley giggles and draws her finger. Draws to be a beta simp! The beta can not breathe while Harley smothers him with her amazing ass. Harley is having a great time while the servant under her battles for air.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:11:30
FileSize: 773.1 MB

screenshot

Harley_Jade__Full_Weight_Smother.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 12, 2023 2:14 am
Hatano Yui

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:53:43
FileSize: 2.41 GB

screenshot

Hatano_Yui.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 12, 2023 2:15 am
Hatano Yui

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Format: BDAV
Duration: 02:12:13
FileSize: 6.88 GB

screenshot

Hatano_Yui.part1.rar
Hatano_Yui.part2.rar
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 12, 2023 2:16 am
Helena Locke - The Pickup Artist Gets Fucked

Cast: Pierce Paris, Helena Locke

Description: Pierce Paris is driving in his fancy white sports car when he comes across Helena Locke jogging along the side of the road. He creeps a little too close and she stops his car to ask him what the hell he's doing. He shoots his shot and comes off douchey and conceited. Helena plays along and lures him back to her place where she plans to dominate him. Helena puts on a sexy red latex outfit with high-heel boots. She tells him to get naked. One thing leads to another and before he knows it, Pierce's head is locked in a metal cage, with his wrists shacked to it. She flogs his cock, canes his ass, and tells him how pathetic he is. She turns it up by getting out a leather belt, and smacks his ass hard with it. She frees his head from the cage and puts him on his back. Helena wraps rope tightly around his cock and balls and then sends a huge sounding rod down his urethra. Helena straps on a big fat dildo and pierce spreads his legs to get fucked. She fucks his ass deep and hard and he learns his lesson.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:01:14
FileSize: 4.32 GB

screenshot

Helena_Locke__The_Pickup_Artist_Gets_Fucked.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 12, 2023 2:17 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Better

Cast: Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker

Description: Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:39:00
FileSize: 2.76 GB

screenshot

Helena_Locke_Cedar_Parker_Pierce_Paris__Better.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 12, 2023 2:18 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better Part One

Cast: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris

Description: Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:38:37
FileSize: 2.74 GB

screenshot

Helena_Locke_Cedar_Parker_Pierce_Paris__Do_Better_Part_One.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 12, 2023 2:19 am
Hetero Hijinx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:14:52
FileSize: 111.5 MB

screenshot

Hetero_Hijinx.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Nov 12, 2023 4:02 am
House of Sinn Goddess Ambra

Cast: Goddess Ambra

Description: Being caught by your stepdaughter while sniffing Her shoes is never a bright idea, especially since you know you are a dirty old pervert lusting for Her from afar for years.. But She knows you've been lurking around, sniffing panties, shoes so now you must be punished if you don't want step-mommy dearest to know.You will submit to the sexy young daughter you can't stop thinking about and worship Her perfect feet that fit in your mouth like a delicate young truffle.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:10:12
FileSize: 315.6 MB

screenshot

House_of_Sinn_Goddess_Ambra.mp4