Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 19, 2022 8:50 am
Kimber Woods & Raven Hart - Mom And Daughter Train Sissy Slut With Huge Strap On Cocks
Description: Raven never wanted Marcello. She always wanted to have two daughters. Instead of a second daughter, Marcello came into her life. That's ok. Raven will turn Marcello into the girl she's always wanted. Thankfully, Raven has the help of her daughter, Kimber. Kimber has always wanted a sister. She's happy to help her mom make Marcello into the sister she never had. Marcello's gender re-training will start now. Kimber and Raven have already locked Marcello into a pink chastity.The mother and daughter are ready to help prepare Marcello for his new life as a girl. To continue his training, he will be shipped away to Raven's sister's house. Raven's sister runs a home for sissies, where to earn their keep they are whored out on dates. In preparation, generously, Kimber and Raven are going to help Marcello learn how to take very big cocks. Because Marcello does not have the proper number of fuck holes for a girl, they will have to train her ass to function for men like a cunt.First, the mother and daughter play dress up with Marcello, who will now be referred to as "Marcy." Kimber is very excited to share her clothes with her new sister, Marcy. Kimber's clothes are very provocative, but Kimber tells Marcy that men like provocative clothing on girls. In his new role as a sissy slut, his function will be to please men and do things that they like. Learning to wear revealing clothing for men is just a start.Kimber and Raven are really pleased with Marcy's transformation. They've spent enough time on Marcy's new look, now, it's time to train her to get fucked like a girl. Kimber and Raven spit-roast Marcy. She must learn how to suck cock while getting fucked from behind. This kind of sexual multitasking is foundational for a slut's training. Raven begins the ass fucking with a large dildo.Marcy's new sister has an extra-large sized dildo, even bigger than her mom's! Kimber thrusts the enormous dildo deep into her sister's "pussy." Marcy cries out. It's too big! But Kimber and Raven insist that Marcy must learn to take it. She will thank them for the good solid training once she is earning her keep as a whore. Good whores do as they're told. Marcy must learn to be a good whore. With Marcy flat on her back, Kimber fucks her ass while Raven fucks her throat. Her pink chastity is in full view. Marcy is well on her way to becoming an excellent sissy slut.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Sissy Training, Dildo Fucking, Femdom, Anal, Chastity, Gender Transformation, Humiliation, Crossdressing, StrapOn, Pegging
Cast: Kimber Woods, Raven Hart
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:17:34
FileSize: 1.27 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/197bef77fafbf
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 19, 2022 11:21 am
KINKY JOI: Cuckolded With A Fucking Machine - Lauren Phillips
Description: What do you think you're doing? Did you think you were going to join? What? Did you think Lauren Phillips was going to let you and your tiny penis anywhere near her perfect dripping pussy? We don't think so. So now, you've come to watch Lauren get fucked by this incredible fucking machine. It's everything you aren't. Big, strong, reliable.it can actually penetrate her. Just look at that thing. That dildo looks how you wanna look. It fucks how you wanna fuck. It's thick, it's capable, and most importantly, it makes pathetic shrimp dick men like you obsolete. Lauren would tell you to stroke your cock with your hand but she knows it would only fit in your fingertips. So here you are masturbating your penis like it's the world tiniest violin, playing sad songs for losers with limp dicks. We're surprised your micropenis even made it out of your pants. How big is it anyway? Like is there any metric for measuring a dick that small? So now that we've established your cock is useless, why don't we pay a little attention to the goddess who's pussy is being pounded by this perfect machine. Just watch and stroke your dick the same speed as its thrusts. You're about to learn a thing or two about what actually pleases a pussy. You see Lauren's cunt is dripping wet right now because this is ALL about her and her pleasure. She doesn't have time to pay attention to you or what makes you feel good. No no no. This moment is all about her tight, beautiful hole getting fucked exactly how she likes it, because she's in control. Maybe if you had paid more attention to making pussy happy instead of focusing on your sorry excuse for a penis, you wouldn't be here getting cucked like the loser you are by a fucking machine while you beg for scraps. You get nothing, You just get to watch Lauren cum over and over again while your cock becomes gradually irrelevant. Bye Bye.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Dildo, JOI, Feet, Cuckolding
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:13:07
FileSize: 951.9 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e02c78a41e93b
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 19, 2022 1:52 pm
Kira Noir, Alexis Tae - October TOTM - Showing Her The Ropes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Pussy Licking, IR, Toys, Strapon, Lesbian
Cast: Kira Noir, Alexis Tae
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:40
FileSize: 184.8 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4ecee63d277a7
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 19, 2022 4:23 pm
Kortney Olson (AllNaturalKO)
Description: All of my life experiences good and bad, have brought me to where I'm at today, and looking back, I wouldn't change a thing. I plan to express myself on a daily basis through my blogs, and maybe you will get to know me without ever meeting me. My goal and drive at this point, is to help motivate and inspire other people to workout and get/stay in shape. At the end of my life, I want people to remember me as someone who was an icon of beauty and fitness combined. The name "all natural KO" is based off of the fact that I don't use steroids. I think it's crazy that a woman would compromise her health and beauty, to get bigger mass. On the other hand, I am blessed with good genes, and can understand that some women would never have the chance to be my size without doing so. I like to celebrate that I have 27″ thighs, 18″ calves, and 14.5″ biceps all naturally.
Every day is totally different, and I have no idea what tomorrow brings. But I do know one thing for certain, and that is as long as I'm physically capable of moving my body, you will NEVER FIND ME OUT OF SHAPE. I want to offer my members advice on working out and eating right, and supplying instructional videos as part of my updates.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: mixed wrestling, femdom, headscissors
Cast: Kortney Olson (AllNaturalKO)
Video: 720x576 (4:3), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:13:22
FileSize: 266.7 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/5182a9429e933
dead_link_removed
https://k2s.cc/file/0e2efee35312e
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 19, 2022 6:54 pm
Kurea Hasumi, Kanna Misaki - Captured Detective V - Rondo Of Betrayal And Destruction / (Kei Morikawa, GIRL'S CH)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Female Detective, Ropes, HiDef, For Women, Squirting, Japan Femdom, Anal Play
Cast: Kurea Hasumi, Kanna Misaki
Duration: 00:40:11
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1bcaaf18f7344
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 19, 2022 9:25 pm
Kurea Hasumi, Kanna Misaki - Captured Detective IV - I Dedicate This Requiem To You - First Part: This Tied Up Young Hunk Is Dragged Into The Dark Depths Of Anal Orgasms / (Kei Morikawa, GIRL'S CH)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Humiliation, Female Detective, Sex Toys, StrapOn, Anal Play, HiDef, Japan Femdom, Squirting
Cast: Kurea Hasumi, Kanna Misaki
Duration: 01:07:12
FileSize: 2.82 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1a92941b3159f
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 19, 2022 11:55 pm
Kylie Kalvetti - Crimped Cock Cage
Description: Chastity is such a fun device for women who love to tease cocks. Mistress Kylie has her pet restrained kneeling with his cock in a steel tube. She rubs her ass against the cage getting him excited, as his cock begins to grow out of the cage she gets more determined to see him sexually suffer. Kylie uses the tip of a very powerful vibrator to manipulate his cock head. The more his cock swells the more painful his experience. Kylie leaves his cock swollen and crimped in the cage.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: High Heels, Femdom, Stockings, CBT, Chastity
Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Duration: 00:10:17
FileSize: 837.8 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0b11a7ee62ba4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 20, 2022 2:27 am
Kylie Kalvetti - Gloryhole Cock Drain
Description: Mistress Kylie is in full control of her slave's restrained cock treating it as a simple toy to play with. She gets off on watching the bitch squirm and beg to cum while she edges his trapped cock. A helpless slave is much more fun to fuck with when they are sexually frustrated with a vibrator pressed firmly against the head of their dick. Mistress Kylie edges him one last time before making him blast a huge load to only be force fed right back down his throat.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, High Heels, Stockings
Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Duration: 00:11:40
FileSize: 736.1 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/27e7a56583021
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 20, 2022 4:59 am
Lacy Lennon - Foot Face Fuck
Description: Mistress Lacy Lennon doesn't go easy on her subs especially when it comes to her feet being worshipped. She wants to see the tears flow out of her boy's eyes as he gags helplessly on her feet. Mistress Lacy unlocks her slave from his cage and allows him a day of servitude. He has much to learn to impress his Mistress but chocking on her feet is exactly the type of devotion she loves to see. Her slave can't help but leak in his chastity cage showing how much he desires to be her loyal doormat as her foot is shoved deep down his mouth.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Foot Licking, Femdom, Boot Licking, Chastity, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Stockings
Cast: Lacy Lennon
Duration: 00:13:24
FileSize: 975.2 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/888fed808e97a
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 20, 2022 7:30 am
Lacy Lennon (Lacey Lennon) - Greedy Sex Fiend
Description: Mistress Lacy Lennon oozes pure sexual dominance making her slave feel like the luckiest man to ever crawl on his knees. She loves to spoil her slaves but also demands to be completely spoiled with lots and lots of orgasms right back. Her slave has never tried so hard to please as Mistress Lacy rides his mouth blessing him with her sweet pussy juices all over his face.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Hooded, Femdom
Cast: Lacy Lennon (Lacey Lennon)
Duration: 00:12:35
FileSize: 918.9 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/680fa21562325
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 20, 2022 10:01 am
Lacy Lennon - No Mercy Keyholder
Description: Mistress Lacy Lennon is as seductive and evil as they come knowing her slaves will beg for pain just to see a smile on her face. Her slave is strapped down tight with the most painful chastity device locked on his cock. With even the slightest arousal of her slave, he will be sent into complete and total agony just as his Mistress loves to witness. She will not be happy until his cock is as hard as it can be with every sharp spike digging deep into the most sensitive part of his manhood. Mistress Lacy loves to hear his cries of pain as she orders him to lick her latex covered pussy only making his cock that much harder. Her cruel and seductive ways will get her boy-toys to do anything to please her.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Bondage, Hooded, Femdom, FaceSitting, CBT, Stockings, Tease and Denial, BDSM, Chastity
Duration: 00:11:37
FileSize: 847.4 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fc554d4f4029f
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 20, 2022 12:32 pm
Lacy Lennon - The Gimp Handler
Description: Mistress Lacy Lennon truly loves to make her gimps go completely insane from being constantly edged and denied over and over again. Her gimp rarely gets to cum so he is always in a sexually frustrated mindset thinking it's another day of suffering to the strokes of his Owner's hands. Today is special though as Mistress Lacy is going to let her gimp finally let all that cream out but it won't be all pleasurable. He must first suffer thru intense edging and mindfuckary until his Mistress really knows he loves her more than anything. Only then will she let the gimp cum like a bitch before putting him back in his box until he is ready to be played with again.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Stockings, Ejaculation, Straitjacket, Femdom, Milking, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob
Duration: 00:14:23
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1c21fd17f9809
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 20, 2022 3:04 pm
Lady Anette - Playing a dirty game

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: FEMDOM, FETISH, COCK WORSHIP
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:18
FileSize: 889 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/61000dd045589
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 20, 2022 5:35 pm
Lana Rain - A2 vs 2B | NieR: Automata
Description: [A-Tier] 2B's memory bank and registry are corrupted from her last mission in disinfecting the infected androids (see previous 2B video "2B Uses Her Body To Rescue" found here: ). 9S calls upon A2 for help which causes A2 to hunt down 2B. Unfortunately, things don't go according to plan as A2 loses to this more aggressive version of 2B...

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Strapon, Toys, Cosplay
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:16
FileSize: 172.6 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6db40478ef781
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 20, 2022 8:06 pm
Lara De Santis - DP DAP with real cock and dildo, pegging fisting DAP on her boyfriend's ass and cum in mouth LDS
Description: Lara De Santis does some anal, DP, DAP with a dildo and a real cock and destroy her's boyfriend's ass pegging him with huge dildo, fisting and DAP with her's hand and a big yellow-purple custom dildo and finish with cumming in her's mouth while he is sodomised with a fisting blue big dildo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Fetish Fisting Strapon double anal
Cast: Lara De Santis, Damian Lee
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:22
FileSize: 521.4 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/46c8817ef205d