Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 11, 2024 9:06 pm
Phoenix Marie, Ella Nova. All Anal Slave Girls Training the Gape

Cast: Phoenix Marie, Ella Nova

Description: The asshole of a House Slave should gape on demand, and Ella Nova's tight little ass needs training. Our slaves deserve the best training so we arranged for Miss Phoenix Marie to come show Ella how it is done.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:53:55
FileSize: 591.1 MB

screenshot

Phoenix_Marie_Ella_Nova._All_Anal_Slave_Girls_Training_the_Gape.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 11, 2024 11:07 pm
Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri - My Step-Mother Is A Secret Sex Slave

Cast: Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri, Ramon Nomar

Description: Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:25:22
FileSize: 1.56 GB

screenshot

Phoenix_Marie_Piper_Perri__My_StepMother_Is_A_Secret_Sex_Slave.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 12, 2024 1:08 am
Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri - My Step-Mother Is A Secret Sex Slave

Cast: Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri, Ramon Nomar

Description: Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:25:22
FileSize: 6.05 GB

screenshot

Phoenix_Marie_Piper_Perri__My_StepMother_Is_A_Secret_Sex_.part1.rar
Phoenix_Marie_Piper_Perri__My_StepMother_Is_A_Secret_Sex_.part2.rar
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 12, 2024 3:10 am
Playing with Fire

Cast: Jewell Marceau, Lydia McLane

Description: Jewell tries her hand at fulfilling her fantasy at playing "Domme" with the wrong girl! Fiery red head, Lydia Mclane shows Jewell what it takes to be a real Domme and puts Jewell back in her place! Another sure fire hit from Jewell Marceau's fetish movies! Playing With Fire.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:10:29
FileSize: 573.6 MB

screenshot

Playing_with_Fire.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 12, 2024 5:11 am
Polly Sunshine - Petite Russian Lawyer has her Rough Gangbang Fantasy Fulfilled. 32742

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:03:21
FileSize: 2.27 GB

screenshot

Polly_Sunshine__Petite_Russian_Lawyer_has_her_Rough_Gangbang_Fantasy_Fulfilled._32742.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 12, 2024 5:40 pm
Rain DeGrey. Cane Rain

Cast: Rain DeGrey

Description: I laid my canes next to Rain Degrey so she would know what was coming. Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified. When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.
There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few **** orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out. And then, when she has cum and cried herself delirious I will sit her down in the wooden spiked chair, just to watch her squirm.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:30
FileSize: 806 MB

screenshot

Rain_DeGrey._Cane_Rain.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 12, 2024 7:19 pm
Rebecca Contreras. Domination victim

Cast: Rebecca Contreras

Description: Now what Rebecca Contreras got today from Jean Fourne, that must have hurt! Rebecca's nipples were clipped up and I don't even have to mention I guess, that all of her body parts were bound with ropes. But you just don't worry about Rebecca, all women are bitches, so she is one too, and deep inside they know it's all for them! Her pussy was fucked at last, and she cannot say she didn't enjoy being fucked, 'cuz that would be a lie!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:06:17
FileSize: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Rebecca_Contreras._Domination_victim.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 12, 2024 9:19 pm
Rebel Rhyder - Anal Strip Search

Cast: Rebel Rhyder

Description: Rebel's second session was so demented, ambitious, and intense that we spread it out over two days of delirious filming. It's hard to describe what happened here, because there really is nothing to compare this to on he planet. Rebel was turned into a working projector, suspended in nothing but film and used like a theater seat while she herself brought art to screen through her suffering. Dr. Mercies also trained her to pleasure his physical cock and shadow cock at the same time. And he used and punished her very, very hard. Her asshole, breasts, throat, and clit all got a workout. She ate two loads of cum in this session and had multiple giant orgasms herself. This is truly a pinnacle scene at Assylum.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:19:00
FileSize: 1021.6 MB

screenshot

Rebel_Rhyder__Anal_Strip_Search.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 12, 2024 11:20 pm
Rebel Rhyder - Anal Strip Search

Description: Rebel's second session was so demented, ambitious, and intense that we spread it out over two days of delirious filming. It's hard to describe what happened here, because there really is nothing to compare this to on he planet. Rebel was turned into a working projector, suspended in nothing but film and used like a theater seat while she herself brought art to screen through her suffering. Dr. Mercies also trained her to pleasure his physical cock and shadow cock at the same time. And he used and punished her very, very hard. Her asshole, breasts, throat, and clit all got a workout. She ate two loads of cum in this session and had multiple giant orgasms herself. This is truly a pinnacle scene at Assylum.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:19:00
FileSize: 405.2 MB

screenshot

Rebel_Rhyder__Anal_Strip_Search.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2024 1:21 am
Rebel Rhyder - Blind Little Anal Pleaser

Description: After several days of seeking art through anal suffering, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decided it was time to rest the eyes. For her, this meant donning a blindfold and focusing her remaining senses on pleasing all the doctor's harsh desires. They stripped away everything to seek beauty through raw submission, degradation, and service. And they found it. One of the best moments, perhaps, is when Rebel became Dr. Mercies' assfucked massage chair, taking it up her ass, massaging him as he rested, taking it up her ass again, and on and on. This scene is as authentic and down to Earth as it gets. Enjoy.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:37:48
FileSize: 417.3 MB

screenshot

Rebel_Rhyder__Blind_Little_Anal_Pleaser.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2024 3:22 am
Rebel Rhyder - Blind Little Anal Pleaser

Description: After several days of seeking art through anal suffering, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decided it was time to rest the eyes. For her, this meant donning a blindfold and focusing her remaining senses on pleasing all the doctor's harsh desires. They stripped away everything to seek beauty through raw submission, degradation, and service. And they found it. One of the best moments, perhaps, is when Rebel became Dr. Mercies' assfucked massage chair, taking it up her ass, massaging him as he rested, taking it up her ass again, and on and on. This scene is as authentic and down to Earth as it gets. Enjoy.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:48
FileSize: 150.3 MB

screenshot

Rebel_Rhyder__Blind_Little_Anal_Pleaser.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2024 5:23 am
Riley Reyes. Of Sound Mind

Cast: Riley Reyes

Description: It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:22
FileSize: 1.99 GB

screenshot

Riley_Reyes._Of_Sound_Mind.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2024 5:42 pm
Rory Knox, Leigh Raven - Sing Into My Ass Leigh Raven Dominates Rory Knox

Cast: Maddy May, London River

Description: Rory Knox is helplessly bound on her back. Domina Leigh Raven enters and begins toying with her prey for entertainment, smacking her with a riding crop and teasing Rory's ass. Leigh sits on Rory's face before Rory can earn anal pleasure. Mistress Leigh demands Rory sing for her. Leigh lubes up and slides a nice glass toy into Rory's asshole. Rory is then gaped with a glass plug before being allowed to cum by her mistress. Rory is bent over in device bondage, ankles chained to the floor, ready to get ass fucked. Rory is told to sing again and does a bit better this time. Leigh fucks her face with the big dildo, and opens Rory's ass with a dick on a stick until Rory cums. Leigh commands her submissive to lick her asshole and get it ready. Rory is commanded to sing into Leigh's asshole which humiliates her further. Leigh instructs Rory on the proper way to toy her mistress's ass until Leigh cums hard and leaves Rory there until she feels like using her again.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:55:49
FileSize: 3.96 GB

screenshot

Rory_Knox_Leigh_Raven__Sing_Into_My_Ass_Leigh_Raven_Dominates_Rory_Knox.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2024 5:43 pm
Rough Me Up

Cast: Valentina Velasquez & James Brossman

Description: Watch two lovers that enjoy a romp on the wild side. James secures the raven haired Valentina in cuffs, collar and a leash. Then seduces her with some rough hand treatment employing his crop and floggers all over her body. She succumbs to his dominance and greedily gobbles him up in an exquisite display of cocksucking. After inserting a butt plug James throws his saucy lover onto the bed and binds her in a spread eagle position then works over her pussy bringing it to a wet and throbbing state. James sinks into her body in a variety of open spread positions, filling first her mouth then her sopping pussy and finally her delectable little puckerhole. Their encounter climaxes when James lets it all go gushing into Valentines welcoming mouth and all over her face. She licks laps and enjoys his essence with a contented smile. An erotic display of bedroom bondage from a couple that really enjoys the fine art of fetish seduction.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:52:55
FileSize: 845.8 MB

screenshot

Rough_Me_Up.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2024 5:44 pm
Roxanne Rae. Hard body rich brat triple stuffed choke full of raging hard cock

Cast: Roxanne Rae

Description: Roxanne Rae is a hardbodied rich brat and her daddy won't get her the Mercedes in the color she wants. Roxanne decides the best thing to do is get gangbanged by daddy's staff! This 21 year old gangbang slut says all she wants to do everyday is gangbangs!! We love gangbang whores! She prefers 5 dudes instead of 1 so we stuff this young slut choke full of raging hard dicks in all her holes! DP, DV and a face covered in white hot loads of cum that only a daddy could love!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:04:11
FileSize: 703.6 MB

screenshot

Roxanne_Rae._Hard_body_rich_brat_triple_stuffed_choke_full_of_raging_hard_cock.mp4