Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 03, 2024 1:11 am
Katie Kush. Up Part 2

Cast: Katie Kush

Description: In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:29:51
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Katie_Kush._Up_Part_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 03, 2024 3:11 am
Katrina Colt - Return Of The Pain Slut Katrina Colt

Cast: Katrina Colt

Description: Katrina Colt returns to Kink.com for some rope and pain! To start Katrina stands naked outdoors, tied up in rope bondage with her arms bound over her head. The Pope adds more rope, first around her waist, and then a column tie, one on each thigh. He hoists both legs up and puts her in a full suspension. Katrina gets a ball-gag in her mouth and The Pope proceeds to take full advantage of her exposed pussy. First it's Hitachi time, and then a good flogging to her stomach and crotch. The Pope finishes the scene by vibrating Katrina's pussy and rips out some orgasms. Next, Katrina is on her back, tied up with rope, on a box, with her hips in the air, legs spread wide and her arms bound to a bamboo pole positioned behind her back. The Pope adds some more rope to make sure Katrina can't close her legs and tests his handiwork with a few whacks to the pussy with the leather flogger. Once he's sure she can't move, The Pope finger-bangs and vibrates Katrina's soaking wet pussy, which only gets wetter the more pain The Pope dishes out. Finally with her wrists tied to her ankles, Katrina is fastened to the box with her face-down and her ass-up, making perfect targets of her ass and back for The Pope to work his magic using his cat o' nine tails, a flogger, and his bare hands. After that he fucks her exposed pussy with a dildo, then adds the Hitachi to really send Katrina over the edge.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:55:18
FileSize: 3.89 GB

screenshot

Katrina_Colt__Return_Of_The_Pain_Slut_Katrina_Colt.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 03, 2024 5:22 pm
Keira Croft. Taboo Torment Part 2

Cast: Keira Croft

Description: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:57:03
FileSize: 3.04 GB

screenshot

Keira_Croft._Taboo_Torment_Part_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 03, 2024 7:21 pm
Kel Bowie

Description: Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow!Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow for Kel Blowie, Part 2! She's chained up to a devious device, her neck immobilized in steel bondage. On her knees in a cute floral romper, Jesse wastes no time shoving his cock down her throat. She gags and drools everywhere during the sloppy blow job as he rubs his dick across her face.
Next, the device is pivoted up and she's brought to her feet, balancing in heels with her ass fully on display. Jesse quickly takes advantage of the vulnerable position, and her eyes roll back in her head as he begins fucking her roughly.
The device is flipped one more time, and Kel is bent over for more brutal fucking. Jesse rams into her gorgeous full ass, shading it pink from the impact. Finally, he treats her to the hitachi and she cums like crazy!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:25:16
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Kel_Bowie._Kel_Blowie.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 03, 2024 9:21 pm
Kira Noir - Memories Kira Noir And King Noir

Cast: King Noire, Kira Noir

Description: Loss is a part of life. This is a lesson Kira Noir has had to learn recently. As she daydreams, thinking of her former lover King Noire, she can't help but to drift into the memories of the hot, passionate sex the two used to have. Giving herself fully to him, the hot passion that they would share as she would submit to his each and every desire, the intoxicating pleasure he would give her. The memories of her former lover drive her wild and let her drift into ecstasy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:50:32
FileSize: 3.58 GB

screenshot

Kira_Noir__Memories_Kira_Noir_And_King_Noir.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 03, 2024 11:22 pm
Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller - Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked And Punished By Kirsten Price

Cast: Kirsten Price, Amarna Miller

Description: When Amarna Miller is caught masturbating in Kristen Price's spa, her wettest lesbian fantasies come true. Amarna Miller is punished with flogging, an OTK spanking, and clothespins under water pressure while pleasured with pussy licking, face sitting, finger banging and a mulit-orgasmic strap-on fucking!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:51:57
FileSize: 3.68 GB

screenshot

Kirsten_Price.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 1:24 am
Kit Mercer. Teeter

Cast: Kit Mercer

Description: Kit Mercer is one stunning lady. She's got a sexy body that just begs to be exposed. Before she's bound she has to show it off to us. Then the bondage begins. She smiles as the ropes are wound around her neck. Such simple bondage, but it excites her.She admitted to us that she liked breath play. So her sexy body is put into an extremely stressful position with her ankles tied to her neck. She has to hold herself up or else.Kit is especially flexible. She can be put into quite a split. At such an intense angle her cunt is completely exposed. Her tits are so tightly tied that they turn instantly purple. Then she's suspended.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:42:27
FileSize: 2.26 GB

screenshot

Kit_Mercer._Teeter.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 3:26 am
Krissy Lynn. Bribing an Officer Business Woman Arrested and Ass Fucked in Bondage

Cast: Krissy Lynn

Description: Krissy Lynn messes with the wrong police officer when she tries to bribe her way out of a traffic violation. Her arrogance gets her thrown in a cell on more serious charges and left at the mercy of one pissed off and perverted cop, James Deen. Watch this stuck up business woman get completely humiliated and stripped of all her rights while she's bound, sucks cock and fucked in the ass by the man in uniform!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:06:41
FileSize: 2.39 GB

screenshot

Krissy_Lynn._Bribing_an_Officer_Business_Woman_Arrested_and_Ass_Fucked_in_Bondage.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 5:26 am
Krissy Lynn. Bribing an Officer Business Woman Arrested and Ass Fucked in Bondage

Cast: Krissy Lynn

Description: Krissy Lynn messes with the wrong police officer when she tries to bribe her way out of a traffic violation. Her arrogance gets her thrown in a cell on more serious charges and left at the mercy of one pissed off and perverted cop, James Deen. Watch this stuck up business woman get completely humiliated and stripped of all her rights while she's bound, sucks cock and fucked in the ass by the man in uniform!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:06:41
FileSize: 799.2 MB

screenshot

Krissy_Lynn._Bribing_an_Officer_Business_Woman_Arrested_and_Ass_Fucked_in_Bondage.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 5:24 pm
Krysta Kaos - Down And Dirty Krysta Kaos

Cast: The Pope, Krysta Kaos

Description: Krysta Kaos and The Pope have a very long history, and when given the chance to rekindle the magic between them, they both jumped at the chance. Krysta voiced that she had never been properly machine fucked, so what better time to do that than during a device bondage shoot. Krysta is spread eagle with her limbs shackled to the floor. The machine is buried deep inside her pussy, and The Pope starts fucking her immediately. The pain comes in the form of a leather flogger as he strikes her repeatedly to increase her suffering. The orgasms are interrupted with pain, but then back to the orgasms. Next, Krysta is in a doggy position with a leather head harness on, while her body is locked into a steel device. More impact with the flogger gives us our first sighting of tears, as The Pope continues to torment her. The dragon tail known as Fluffy makes an appearance, inflicting immediate damage to Krysta's flesh. A metal hook is placed inside her pussy and tied off to the head harness so that Krysta can fuck herself while he holds a vibe against her clit. The final scene has Krysta in a standing position with leather straps holding her in place. The Pope puts a zipper down both sides of her body until she can no longer bear the pain. She is then made to cum until he rips it off and sends her over the edge.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:59:09
FileSize: 4.19 GB

screenshot

Krysta_Kaos__Down_And_Dirty_Krysta_Kaos.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 5:25 pm
Krysta Kaos - Down And Dirty Krysta Kaos

Cast: The Pope, Krysta Kaos

Description: Krysta Kaos and The Pope have a very long history, and when given the chance to rekindle the magic between them, they both jumped at the chance. Krysta voiced that she had never been properly machine fucked, so what better time to do that than during a device bondage shoot. Krysta is spread eagle with her limbs shackled to the floor. The machine is buried deep inside her pussy, and The Pope starts fucking her immediately. The pain comes in the form of a leather flogger as he strikes her repeatedly to increase her suffering. The orgasms are interrupted with pain, but then back to the orgasms. Next, Krysta is in a doggy position with a leather head harness on, while her body is locked into a steel device. More impact with the flogger gives us our first sighting of tears, as The Pope continues to torment her. The dragon tail known as Fluffy makes an appearance, inflicting immediate damage to Krysta's flesh. A metal hook is placed inside her pussy and tied off to the head harness so that Krysta can fuck herself while he holds a vibe against her clit. The final scene has Krysta in a standing position with leather straps holding her in place. The Pope puts a zipper down both sides of her body until she can no longer bear the pain. She is then made to cum until he rips it off and sends her over the edge.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:09
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Krysta_Kaos__Down_And_Dirty_Krysta_Kaos.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 5:26 pm
Krysta Kaos The Return Of Kaos

Cast: Krysta Kaos, The Pope

Description: Krysta and The Pope have a long history and have done some crazy shit together, so finding out that they are going another round excited us. Krysta begins bound in a chair with a neck rope in place for future use. The Pope enters and gets right to the business administering punishment; but first there is a welcome back orgasm to ease the nervousness that Krysta has. Next, Krysta is tied in a side suspension, and is tormented with his devilish cane to all of the sensitive parts of her body. Krysta takes as much as she can, and then The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy until she bubbles over with orgasms. In the final scene, Krysta is on her back with her legs pulled high into the air and as wide as they'll go. There is more pain and punishment dished out to get her to the highest level of stimulation before ripping more orgasms from her pussy, and then leaving her a puddle of emotions in the dungeon.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:56:11
FileSize: 3.97 GB

screenshot

Krysta_Kaos_The_Return_Of_Kaos.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 5:32 pm
Layla Sin. 50 Shades Of Discipline, Part 1

Cast: Layla Sin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:17
FileSize: 680.7 MB

screenshot

Layla_Sin._50_Shades_Of_Discipline_Part_1.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 7:34 pm
Lea Lexis, Juliette March. Scared Slut Tormented and Fucked with Electricity

Cast: Lea Lexis, Juliette March

Description: Latex clad Dominatrix Lea Lexis makes Juliette March squeal, squirm and come with electricity! Juliette gives into her fear of electricity with bondage, the touch plate, the zapper, electrified butt plugs, e-stim sticky pads, finger banging, face sitting, and tons of lesbian orgasms!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:17
FileSize: 353 MB

screenshot

Lea_Lexis_Juliette_March._Scared_Slut_Tormented_and_Fucked_with_Electricity.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 04, 2024 9:34 pm
Lea Lexis makes her dream gang-bang a reality

Cast: Lea Lexis

Description: Lea Lexis doesn’t know what’s real or imagined as her dreams suddenly come to life. Waking in a dark basement she finds herself flanked by two guys fucking her tight throat with thick hard cock. Then a third guy appears, a fourth, a fifth, and she dives head-first into her sluttiest fantasies of sucking and fucking them all. Lea doesn’t let up for a moment, desperately riding the cocks with her wet cunt and airtight ass, taking deep double penetration and choking on one cock after another until all of her holes have been fucked hard, and she’s covered in loads of cum.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:02:05
FileSize: 369.6 MB

screenshot

Lea_Lexis._Lea_Lexis_makes_her_dream_gangbang_a_reality.mp4