Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 22, 2022 9:15 am
Roxee Couture (Squirting for Dummies)
Cast: Roxee Couture

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Roxee Couture has invited her friends over for their weekly book club meeting. This week's book is on a very special subject: the art of squirting!
The hot brunette and her nerdy guests are excited to really get into the meat of the book and learn how to squirt.
And what better way to learn than with the author Danny D's giant cock?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:51
FileSize: 797.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Roxee_Couture_Roxee_Couture.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 22, 2022 12:51 am
River Lynn & Sedona Reign - We Take Care Of Each Other
Cast: River Lynn & Sedona Reign

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

River goes to visit her stepnana Sedona and is happy to see her stepbrother Wrex who's been staying with Nana for a while. When River walks in on Nana giving Wrex a blowjob she freaks out and locks herself in her room, so Nana and Wrex go to talk to her. Once they've explained how things work in this family and how much they take care of each other, River decides to give it a try and join in the fun!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:53:53
FileSize: 1002 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
River_Lynn_Sedona_Reign_We_Take_Care_Of_Each_Other_River_Lynn.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 20, 2022 12:34 am
Nika Venom - Nika Brings The Heat 2022
Cast: Nika Venom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Busty babe, Nika Venom has descended upon Nympho with her massive tits, her fuckable body and her down to fuck attitude! This babe will make your head spin with her mesmerizing booty jiggling. Then she takes the dick up her pretty, precious pussy every way she can! You'll be wishing it was you busting fat loads all over her fat tits as her mesmerizing eyes look straight up at you, dick drunk!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:51:59
FileSize: 608.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nika_Venom_Nika_Brings_The_Heat_Nika_Venom.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 19, 2022 7:17 pm
Nicole Kitt - Oil & Cum Showers
Cast: Nicole Kitt

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:11
FileSize: 1020.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nicole_Kitt_Oil_Cum_Showers_Nicole_Kitt.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 19, 2022 7:15 pm
Nicole Doshi - Nicole's Heavenly Booty 2022
Cast: Nicole Doshi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Being deep inside Nicole Doshi's perfect ass truly must be what heaven feels like...and Mick Blue has the honor of entering its pearly gates! Nicole teases us first though, playing with her pussy and making herself wet, before she's treated to a heavenly anal fucking from Mick and his big cock!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:17
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nicole_Doshi_Nicoles_Heavenly_Booty_Nicole_Doshi.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 19, 2022 3:35 am
Nicole Aria, Maria Kazi (A Birthday To Remember / 05.09.22)
Cast: Nicole Aria, Maria Kazi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's Maria Kazi's birthday, and her friends were thoughtful enough to get her a full-body massage! She arrives at the parlour and is greeted by her masseuse, Nicole Aria. This is actually Maria's first time getting a massage, and she can't wait. Nicole assures her that she will do everything she can to ensure Maria has as relaxing and rejuvenating a birthday message as possible. She asks Maria to get fully undressed and then lie on the table.As Maria strips her clothes off, Nicole can't help but sneak a few peeks at Maria's body, including her amazing ass cheeks and breasts. Maria lies on her front, and Nicole pours some warm oil over Maria's back and ass. Maria loves the feel of Nicole's hands on her skin as they rhythmically work on her knots and kinks. As the massage continues, Maria initiates a bit of small talk with Nicole. It's effortless, and they grow more comfortable with each other through each passing sentence uttered from their lips.Nicole works her magic from Maria's shoulders down to her toes and heels. As she moves her hands back up Maria's body, she spends a bit more time massaging her ass, which makes Maria ask if this is supposed to be part of the service. Nicole reveals that Maria's friends got her a massage with a 'happy ending' to make her birthday extra special. Maria can't argue with how good it feels and lets Nicole explore every part of her body with her experienced hands. This leads to steamy sex on the massage table, making this one birthday Maria will remember for all time.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:36
FileSize: 803.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nicole_Aria_Maria_Kazi._A_Birthday_To_Remember_Nicole_Aria_Maria_Kazi.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 18, 2022 7:12 pm
Neela Sweet - Indian Beauty Fucked And Creampied In Massage Parlor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Petite exotic babe Neela Sweet massages guy, then gives him a blowjob before they fuck in bed and he cums inside her tight pussy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:21
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Neela_Parlor_Neela_Sweet._Indian_Beauty_Fucked_Creampied_In_Massage_Parlor.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 28, 2022 2:13 am
Emma Hix & Tiana Blow - Emma's Anal Return
Cast: Emma Hix & Tiana Blow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Emma Hix and Tiana Blow are two horny sluts with shaved cunts that want a big dick to come in between them! They jump start the mood with playful tongues in each other's asses, then Emma needs to get fucked! Tiana is always ready with an open mouth on dick, balls & Emma'swet gaping ass! Tiana takes a mouthful of cum to the face & they swap it, so they can taste the raunchiness of Emma's intense anal fuck!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:16:55
FileSize: 2.82 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emma_Hix_Tiana_Blow_Emmas_Anal_Return_Emma_Hix.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 28, 2022 2:09 am
Eliza Ibarra - Eliza's Anal Playground
Cast: Eliza Ibarra

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Eliza Ibarra is one tall beauty who's here with a tall order of deep, deep anal. She's a squeaky anal dream who will cream & twerk all over your fat cock as long as you fuck her balls deep. Give this naughty slut what she wants & splatter that load all over her dirty mouth!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:12
FileSize: 661.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Eliza_Ibarra_Elizas_Anal_Playground_Eliza_Ibarra.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 28, 2022 2:08 am
Eliza Ibarra - Eliza's Anal Playground
Cast: Eliza Ibarra

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Eliza Ibarra is one tall beauty who's here with a tall order of deep, deep anal. She's a squeaky anal dream who will cream & twerk all over your fat cock as long as you fuck her balls deep. Give this naughty slut what she wants & splatter that load all over her dirty mouth!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:12
FileSize: 2.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Eliza_Ibarra_Elizas_Anal_Playground_Eliza_Ibarra.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2022 5:14 am
Dixie Lynn & Bailey Base - Dixie & Bailey's Juicy Anal Threeway 2021
Cast: Dixie Lynn & Bailey Base

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Get ready for one wet & yummy All Anal session with Bailey Base & Dixie Lynn at the helm. These 2 dreamy sluts get together for an unforgettable anal mashup. Whether they're keeping the dick hard & in their mouths or in their pretty pink assholes, these girls know how to get the load they're craving deep inside their drippy, sputtering asses!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:05:38
FileSize: 2.42 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dixie_Lynn_Bailey_Base_Dixie_Baileys_Juicy_Anal_Threeway_Dixie_Lynn.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 27, 2022 2:06 am
Dana Wolf - My Hard Slow Deep Sensual Filthy Massage for Dana
Cast: Dana Wolf

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I am so ready to get my hands on Dana for this next episode of Filthy Massage, her tight body is ready to be covered in oiled. Her tan skin shines in the light, I slowly start to glide my hands all over her body. I can feel her pressing her body against my hands wanting more than just a massage. I can see her eyeing my dick, Dana slowly reaches out to grab it, she can feel how hard I am through my jeans. I pull out my cock and feed it deep into her mouth. I can feel her gagging on my cock and know her pussy is tightening up, I need to fill her and fuck her tight pussy completing her massage with a nice happy ending. NO tip needed from Dana.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:56
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dana_Wolf_My_Hard_Slow_Deep_Sensual_Filthy_Massage_for_Dana_Dana_Wolf.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 25, 2022 11:10 am
Chloe Lamour - High Five For Double Penetration!
Cast: Chloe Lamour

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Chloe Lamour's roommate, Pavlos, sucks at closing his door. Even when he's about to try out his new sex toy, a lifelike ass and pussy. She can't help but spy on him from the doorway as he pulls out his rock-hard cock and plays with it. As she watches, she whips out her glorious big tits and rubs her pussy. Accidently moaning a little too loud, Chloe almost gets busted. Pavlos goes to investigate and Chloe sees her chance to do a pussy swap. She sneaks in and hides the fake pussy, subbing in her own. Pavlos catches her stripping down peeping from the doorway and beacons to his other roommate, Angelo Godshack, to come check out what he's seeing. They both can't believe their eyes when they realize that Chloe is positioning herself for a prank on them. Both guys are down and high five, for double penetration.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:34
FileSize: 889.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chloe_Lamour_High_Five_For_Double_Penetration_Chloe_Lamour.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 25, 2022 2:46 am
Cherie Deville - Booty Break (21-09-2022)
Cast: Cherie Deville

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Fitspo influencer power couple Ricky Johnson and Cherie DeVille want to make sure you know how to stretch the right way, for the best health and flexibility, so they're showing you some of their favorite moves. But as Ricky stretches out hot blonde Cherie's curvy body, he can't keep his hands off his girl's big booty! When Ricky pulls down Cherie's leggings to see she's wearing a butt plug, the couple decide to keep this video all for themselves as he stretches Cherie's pussy and ass on camera.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:18
FileSize: 1.66 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherie_Deville_Booty_Break_Cherie_Deville.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Oct 25, 2022 2:02 am
Charlotte Stokely, Jamie Michelle (Repaying The Favor / 18.10.21)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:14
FileSize: 1.59 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Charlotte_Stokely_Jamie_Michelle._Repaying_The_Favor_Charlotte_Stokely_Jamie_Michelle.mp4