Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 07, 2022 11:56 pm
Mona Blue - Any Friend Of My Daughter's
Cast: Mona Blue

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Feature Hardcore All Sex Couples
ANY FRIEND OF MY DAUGHTER'S...
Teen's Father Fucks Daughter's Friend With Daughter Lying Right Next To ThemSCENE OPENS on Sue (Ophelia Dust), who enters the house with her friend, 18-year-old Anne (Mona Blue). John (Renato), Sue's father, comes by the door and greets the girls. This is the first time John is meeting Anne and Sue introduces them to each other.As soon as John gets a look at Anne, he can't help but check her out and a dark and horny, almost hungry look flashes in his eyes. Hiding his attraction, he makes small talk with the girls while secretly eying Anne up and down. Anne and Sue tell John what they have planned for their evening and John discusses dinner plans. Sue's mom will be working late so it will be just the three of them.When they're done chatting, Sue leads Anne away to go show her her room. John stares at Anne as they walk away, with the same dark perverted look coming over him. He locks the front door, the lock clicking loudly.CUT TO TITLELater, John, Sue, and Anne are having dinner together. John drops his fork on purpose and goes under the table to get it. When he's under the table, John looks up Anne's skirt and sniffs her body.Later that night, the girls are in bed, snoring softly. Anne stirs, sensing a presence beside her.Her eyes flutter open and she sees John lying beside her, staring at her with lust and silently jerking off. Anne is shocked and is about to say something, but John puts a finger up to his lips in a shush gesture, whispering to Anne that they don't want to disturb Sue.Anne looks down at John's exposed dick and her eyes go wide. She looks conflicted: it is obvious that she is debating with herself whether to say something or stay silent. John motions for Anne to come to him. Anne seems attracted to John but reluctant. She whispers urgently to him, protesting that they shouldn't do it, for many reasons.For each of her protests, John has an answer and eventually, he convinces Anne to have sex with him, promising that it will be their secret.Any friend of his daughter's is MORE than a friend to John...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:51:20
FileSize: 1.77 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mona_Blue_Mona_Blue.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2022 6:44 pm
Missy Luv - Feet Fucking My Dad's Colleague

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex FootFetish Footjob
It was another typical morning; sitting with my dad at the breakfast table listening to his lectures about the way I dress, that my grades are not good enough, and that he envisioned a better future for me. Blah blah blah... Ahh he is so annoying! When he finally finished, he said one of his employees will stop by to fix the internet router but he'll leave as soon as he lets him in and gives instructions. His guy arrived momentarily and to my pleasant surprise he was really handsome. His name was Renato. Surely he was much older than me but I actually find older men really attractive. As soon as my dad left, Renato sat down in the living room and opened his laptop. Just for fun, I sat at the other end of the couch and decided to tease him a little bit. I put my barefeet up and slowly slid my feet closer to his legs. He looked up from time to time, but when he did, I slightly opened my legs so he can have a naughty peek of my sexy panties. It seemed to work because he was focusing less on his job and more on my panties, long legs, and sexy feet. When I placed my feet and toes upon his legs, he immediately put his laptop down, gently touched my pretty feet and asked me if he can give me a foot massage. His strong hands were so gentle on my pretty feet and soft soles. It was such a turn on. I wanted him to continue. When I started moaning with desire, he knew I wanted him to suck on my toes and lick my soft soles. My pussy got so wet while he was licked and sucked my cute toes one by one. Then he opened my legs and started to eat my juicy pussy. I couldn't wait to feel his hard cock in my mouth! After a sloppy blowjob, I gave him a sexy and slippery footjob. I sat on his dick and started to ride him like a horny little slut. He bent me over and fucked me doggy style while looking at my sexy wrinkled soles as they curled up when I came all over his dick. He fucked my pussy so good I came so many times I can't count. At the end he came all over my sexy feet and toes. I love cum on feet! After all it wasn't a bad start for the day.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:15
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Missy_Luv_Missy_Luv.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2022 4:08 pm
Misha Mynx - Playful Couple Lets Friend Join In
Cast: Misha Mynx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, POV
My horny wife & I are out on a another adventure - this time she picks up a random at the pool. I couldn't believe how she flaunted it, sucking his big dick and taking him doggystyle in public like that. We moved indoors and he kept fucking her & she kept having orgasms until he shoots his cum all over her!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:55
FileSize: 2.32 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Misha_Mynx_Playful_Couple_Lets_Friend_Join_In_Misha_Mynx.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2022 3:07 am
Mia Melano - Mia au naturel
Cast: Mia Melano

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Natural Tits, Solo, Blonde

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:04:54
FileSize: 435.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mia_Melano_Mia_Melano.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 06, 2022 9:55 pm
Melissa Lynn - The Graduate
Cast: Melissa Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Piercings, High Heels, Curvy, Reverse Cowgirl, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, PAWG, Missionary, Big Ass, Average Body, Cum On Pussy, BlowJob, Doggystyle
Here, heres to you Misses Robinson is what they sing as the mature cougar seduces the innocent young man in the timeless classic, The Graduate. In our version, Misses Lynn takes on the role of the insatiable seductress as she tries to win over the heart, and cock, of a much younger stud. The poor guy has no idea what to do as she uses every trick in her seduction toolbook to get his cock rock hard. All he can utter is, Misses Lynn, you are trying to seduce me! But after a while, she wins, taking his dick between fat boobs for an orgasm inducing titty fuck. I mean, how can you deny an experienced MILF who is asking you to ram her tight cunt, after all? Just before taking a load of sperm on her tight body, of course... Damn, The Graduate has never been so dirty!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:20
FileSize: 2.9 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melissa_Lynn_Melissa_Lynn.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 06, 2022 4:44 pm
Megan Marx, Alex Coal (Megan Marx & Alex Coal - Oiled up Full Body Worship)
Cast: Megan Marx, Alex Coal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: threesome, edging blowjob, edging handjob, teasing, edging
Alex and Megan work as a perfect team giving a full body worship using their hands mouths and feet

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:09:28
FileSize: 2.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Megan_Marx_Alex_Coal_Alex_Coal_Megan_Marx.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 05, 2022 12:08 pm
Macy Meadows - You Like My Feet, Don't You Daddy?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I've known for a while that my stepdad has a thing for me. What I didn't know, and didn't expect, is how much of a foot fetish he has. I constantly catch him staring at my pretty feet. Even when he's sitting next to my mom. For my birthday, he got me a very sexy pair of high heels. That's when I knew I could have him if I wanted and all I'd have to do was wiggle my cute little toes. Luckily, on this day, mom was away for business and I decided to have some fun. I was laying by the pool wearing a sexy orange bikini. Of course, all the while, my stepdad was staring at me from the balcony. But this is exactly what I wanted. I asked him if he would bring me a glass of juice while I played with my feet in the pool; wiggling my toes and splashing around when he arrived. I thanked him and asked if he would mind to rub sunscreen on me. As he was about to apply the sunscreen to my shoulders, I quickly turned around and placed my sexy white pedicured feet on his chest. I told him to rub sunscreen on them as well. He was shocked at first but I told him I know he likes my feet and couldn't help but say "Don't you daddy?" So then I told him that I need him to fix my bed and this might be the perfect time and opportunity for him to help. Obviously he agreed. While he was looking under my bed, I stripped off my bikini and I sat there naked. When he looked up, all he saw was my feet in his face. I quickly put my feet in his surprised open mouth. He didn't hesitate much and started to suck on my sexy toes and licked my soft soles. Then he went down on me. While he ate my slutty pussy, I played with his cock with my silky beautiful feet. Soon he stood up and I gave him a hot slutty footjob. He opened my legs and slid his hard cock into my juicy pussy. He sucked on my feet and toes while pounding my tight little pussy. It was so hot. He made me cum so hard while riding his hard cock with my feet curled up. At the end he came all over my sexy feet and cute toes. Cum on feet is so hot. I just hope mom never finds out...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:42
FileSize: 2.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Macy_Meadows_Macy_Meadows.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 05, 2022 4:22 am
Lucy Alexandra - Super Sexy Secretary
Cast: Lucy Alexandra

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: masturbation, MILF, natural large breasts, stockings, solo

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:04
FileSize: 573.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lucy_Alexandra_Lucy_Alexandra.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 03, 2022 4:01 pm
Lexi Belle - Night Out

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Prone Bone, Pussy Licking, Facial, Blonde, 69, Exclusive, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Riding, Missionary
Undeniably beautiful, Lexi is a vision walking the city streets. After telling her man she's out on a girls night, she makes her way to her real rendezvous - with someone that is certainly give her more fun than any sleepover ever could.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:42
FileSize: 3.27 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lexi_Belle_Lexi_Belle.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 31, 2022 11:03 pm
Kenny Kong - Silvia Saige Parts 1-4 complete
Cast: Silvia Saige

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Rimming, Feet, Foot Fetish, Gonzo Hardcore All Sex, Foot
Hot MILF Silvia Saige has some lovely breasts and feet! She invites me over to her house while her husband is gone. You know how this goes.pretty white wife wants some nasty Asian cock! She wastes no time and start giving me wet kisses with lots of tongue actions. Watch her slowly caresses her legs and pretty feet. She knows I have a foot and pussy fetish so she has gotten a fresh pedicure. Watch me worship her cunt and succulent toes! Watch me play and suck her big tits! We quickly move to her bedroom for some steamy sex. Watch us fuck like wild monkeys in many positions! She begs for my hot cum and start sucking my cock feverishly, watch me pump semen down her sweet mouth and watch her swallow every drop. Yeah, she cleans my balls and cock afterwards too! But wait for Part 4 when I fuck her again and inject hot cum deep inside her womb. This nasty whore is addicted to my Asian dick.watch me fuck Silvia and her girl friend in the near future! Follow me on Twitter: "KennyKongxxx" for updates and trailers. Thank you for watching.Hot MILF Silvia caresses her wet pussy and begins to suck my cock again. I love playing with her sexy feet and she knows it, watch her give me a foot job. This time she wants me to inseminate her, I have rested and I am now ready to plow her wet cunt with no mercy. Watch us fuck into a frenzy and watch her moan like a good whore. She loves grinding my fuck stick with her tight slimy pussy and I love playing with this sexy siren. Her cunt pulsates and milk my cock with gusto! Watch us fuck in different positions and watch us climax at the same time. I inject semen deep inside her womb and she squeezes the last drop of cum with her vagina! Watch my Asian essence flow out like a river! Wowza, I got to fuck Silvia and her girl friend next time! Follow me on Twitter: "KennyKongxxx" for updates and trailers. Thank you for watching!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:21
FileSize: 4.28 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kenny_Kong_Silvia_Saige_Parts_14_complete_Silvia_Saige.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 31, 2022 5:51 pm
Kelly Payne - Self Sucking Lactation Lovers Dream
Cast: Kelly Payne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Solo, MILF, Tattoos, Nipple Fetish, Big Tits, All Natural, Tit Sucking, Self Sucking, Lactating
A Milky good, sexy lactating, self sucking vid for all you lactation lovers out there. Various angels, and lots of self sucking.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1440x1080 (4:3), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:12:10
FileSize: 621.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kelly_Payne_Kelly_Payne.mkv
LanserSM
Added: Mar 31, 2022 3:15 pm
Kayla Kayden - Did You Post My Feet Pictures?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My boyfriend's son, Lucas, has been living with us. One day I came home, right after having my manicure and pedicure done, to Lucas hanging out in the living room. So we had a little chat. Soon afterward I went upstairs, took a shower, and later hung out by the pool. As I was browsing my social media, I noticed a post from Lucas' account that was gaining a lot of likes. To my surprise it was some pictures he posted of my feet! Since I had my pedicure done just a few hours ago, it was obvious that it was my feet and him who made the pics! So I called him on it. He denied it at first but the evidence was so obvious, he knew he needed to admit it. I was going to tell his dad but he begged me not to. "So are you into my feet?" I asked. He said yes because I have the sexiest feet he has ever seen. Well that was very flattering, so I asked him what does he like about my feet. He said, "I like your beautiful toes, your high arches, and your soft soles." As he described my feet I raised them in front of his face, so he can look at them the way he's always wanted to. You can taste it if you want, I told him. His eyes went wide and he slowly put my toes in his mouth. He licked in between my toes and worshiped my beautiful feet. All the while my pussy was getting soaking wet seeing this young stud going crazy for my feet and toes. I spread my legs and told him to eat my pussy. He did such a good job eating my juicy pussy while massaging my feet at the same time. Then he slid his hard cock into my slutty pussy. When he took it out it was so slippery from my juices, he placed it between my soles for a hot slippery feet fuck. He bent me over and fucked me from behind with my soles up. And when I rode his big dick, I arched my sexy feet onto his legs. Then I gave him the best and sluttiest footjob handjob combo, which made him bust his thick load all over my sexy feet and toes. I didn't know cum on feet feels so good. Eating cum off of my feet feels even better!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:03
FileSize: 1.92 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kayla_Kayden_Kayla_Kayden.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 31, 2022 2:15 am
Kali Roses - Consoling Kali
Cast: Kali Roses

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: POV, All Sex, Blowjob

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:18
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kali_Roses_Consoling_Kali._All_Sex_Blowjob_POV_1080p_Kali_Roses.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 30, 2022 6:27 pm
Kai Taylor, Angel Wicky Nassty - Be my Slave Bitch
Cast: Kai Taylor, Angel Wicky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: latex, curvy, hardcore, big natural boobs, cumshot
Whenever I see Angel Wicky in latex I know she was just born to wear it. It fit's her so well and shows off her gorgeous curves to perfection. In this low light art video she dominates Kai Taylor, fucks him hard and has loads of intense orgasms. We made this video in association with the Sansyl Group, and I absolutely love it! Caprice XOXO

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:21
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kai_Taylor_Angel_Wicky_Kai_Taylor_Angel_Wicky.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 29, 2022 9:41 pm
Jo & Sarah Kay & Tina Tiny - Three's Company
Cast: Jo & Sarah Kay & Tina Tiny

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Couch, Lesbian, Bracelet
Viv Thomas superstar Jo returns in a cameo appearance, welcoming her cute house sitter when she's leaving on a trip. As Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Three's Company" begins, sweet blonde Casey settles in and calls to invite her girlfriends over. Sarah Kay is a little jealous of Casey's friendship with her girlfriend Tina Tiny, making her feelings known by straddling the slender brunette on the bed and kissing her neck as she caresses her breasts. Sarah sucks Tina's stiff nipples, lavishing attention on the thick, dark buds to make her sweetheart moan with pleasure. She kisses her way down Tina's slender body, licking her through her panties before peeling them off and eating her shaved pussy. Tina rocks her hips up to meet Sarah's mouth as she gets licked to a creamy orgasm. Now Sarah lies back and Tina sucks her perky nipples, then laps at her clit, spreading the folds of her shaved pussy open with her tongue. Sarah's gasps of arousal escalate as Tina rolls her over and eats her from behind, giving her a powerful climax.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:22:05
FileSize: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jo_Sarah_Kay_Tina_Tiny_Threes_Company.mp4