Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 11, 2022 6:55 am
Jill Kassidy & Kyler Quinn & Emma Starletto - Hooky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Three roommates / best friends finally all have a day off together to hang out and have a girl's day. All is well, but halfway during the day jill bows out. The girls are suspicious and come home to find her with a guy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:47:35
FileSize: 4.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jill_Kassidy_Kyler_Quinn_Emma_Starletto_Hooky_Jill_Kassidy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 11, 2022 2:00 am
Jaye Summers (My Husband Convinced Me Vol 1 E1)
Cast: Jaye Summers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Charles (Charles Dera) somehow convinces his somewhat prudish wife (Jaye Summers) to make him and his sex-starved buddy (Donnie Rock) cum. She reluctantly agrees and is soon working, for the first time, two huge cocks at the same time. She becomes so turned-on that she allows the two hunks to cover her face with cum, something she never imagined she would do.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:09
FileSize: 1.82 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jaye_Summers_Jaye_Summers.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 10, 2022 9:03 pm
Jane Cane (Mom Pays Son For Chores)
Cast: Jane Cane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My dads been deployed for a few months but before he left he and my mom decided they wanted to sell the house and move. now with my dad on deployment mom is totally overwhelmed and i dont really care. i like were we live and the school i got to and i dont really want to move. i was in the living room playing on my phone when my mom came in and asked me fr help around the house, cleaning, painting and mowing the lawn. i told her i wanted to be paid if i was gonna do all that extra work, she said she couldn't afford to pay me but she really needed my help since my dad still wouldn't be back for months. i told her i didn't really care since i didn't want to move anyways, i told her t figure out how to compensate me if she wanted my help. a little while later mom called me into her room and told me that she knew what teenage boys really wanted and if i completed the list of chores then she would do some naughty stuff for me. i took the list and ran! a little while later when i was finished mom told me to strip my pants off while she striped down to her bra and panties. she told me to jerk off while she watched and i could look at her body all i want but no touching! before long i blew a huge load. mom said she would have more chores for me tomorrow!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:24
FileSize: 4.6 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jane_Cane_Jane_Cane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 10, 2022 6:35 pm
Ivy Aura - Girl With Big Bush Does Anal
Cast: Ivy Aura

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:18:00
FileSize: 731.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ivy_Aura_Girl_With_Big_Bush_Does_Anal_Ivy_Aura.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 10, 2022 4:08 pm
Hidori Rose (Cosplay Nezuko)
Cast: Hidori Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Adult Nezuko Kamado Cosplay

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:43
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hidori_Rose_Hidori_Rose_1.mp4
Hidori_Rose_Hidori_Rose_2.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
LanserSM
Added: Sep 10, 2022 3:47 am
Gabbie Carter & Angela White - Depression

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Aware of her own unraveling, Angela seeks help in the form of a therapist. "Have you ever faced your sexuality," he asks flatly. "Once," she says. "There was one time." The memory is as intense as it is wrong.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:06
FileSize: 1.81 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gabbie_Carter_Angela_White_Depression_Gabbie_Carter.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 10, 2022 1:19 am
Fuck-Craving Model (Tatiana) - Czech Amateurs 129

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:30
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
FuckCraving_Model_FuckCraving_Model.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 09, 2022 10:51 pm
Kenny Kong Creampie Part 1-4
Cast: Ella Reese

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Part 1-3: Sexy bikini model Ella Reese is my neighbor's hot wife and I 've been craving for her luscious body for a while. She invites me over and you know how that goes. We start to deep kiss each other with lots of tongue actions. In no time she seductively starts to strip for me... those perky boobs, long legs and succulent toes is a turn on for my nasty Asian cock. Watch her spread her ass cheeks and show off her thick pussy lips too! You will get a close up look up her pussy and believe me, this hot body will wake up any limp cock! Watch me lick her slimy wet cunt and watch me suck her beautiful toes. She quickly slurps on my knob and lick my sweaty balls. This girl loves to suck my pecker and we quickly starts fucking on her sofa. We move to her bedroom and starts fucking and sucking in a frenzy. In no time I want to pump cum deep in her sweet mouth! Watch her swallow my hot jizz and watch her clean up my cock afterwards. If you love sexy legs and feet, big boobs and a perfect body, this clip is for you!! But wait for Part 4 when I inseminate this hot slut and watch that nasty Asian cum drip out from that sexy vagina! Follow me on Twitter: "KennyKongxxx" for updates and trailers. Thanks for watching!
Part 4: Super hot body Ella Reese wants to fuck more and she starts to wake up my nasty Asian dick with her oral skills... watch me slurp on that wet pussy too! This hot hoe loves to moan when I fuck her... watch us fuck in doggie, spoon and other positions. Her tight wet juicy cunt fits my nasty cock like a glove and I can feel her orgasms over and over again. Finally I inject hot cum deep inside that slimy pussy, watch it drip out and watch her hop back on my fuck stick and squeeze the last drop out! Watch her kiss my cock afterwards. Bonus: I have added a one minute "Behind the scene" clip for you to enjoy... you can see how fun and sexy Ella is! Yeah, this super hot bikini model is going to be Mr. Kong's fuck doll for life... watch me fuck Ella and her sexy girl friends in future episodes! Follow me on Twitter: "KennyKongxxx" for updates and trailers. Thanks for watching!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:41:00
FileSize: 4.04 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ella_Reese_Part_14_Ella_Reese.mkv
LanserSM
Added: Sep 09, 2022 3:26 pm
Dee Williams vs Jack Friday
Cast: Dee Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jack Friday made a huge splash with Evolved Fights when he bested the great Mistress Kara in his debut match. He is ranked the #1 male on our roster due to his dominance over the most power female we know. Today he is taking on a beautiful blond MILF with huge tits and a juicy ass and this blond MILF has a purple belt in BJJ and black belt in BJs (blow jobs) HJs (Hand jobs) and anal. Dee Williams is undefeated in mixed wrestling for Evolved Fights. She is ranked #2 on our female roster. She is outweighed by nearly 100lbs in this match but she's not scared at all. Even after the first round is done, Dee admits she's not impressed with Jack. She gets him trapped in triangles and scissors and for him being so much bigger and stronger than she is, she's sure she's going to wear him down and make him pop for an instant victory. This match is intense and has some sexual penalties in them after submission occur. The sex fight is close as Dee Williams has a clear advantage in being a total creeper. Dee constantly grabs dick and balls and uses her sexfighting skills to get favor in the judges eyes. It's a close match but only one can win. The winner face fucks the loser, face sits the loser,...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, HEVC
Duration: 00:45:18
FileSize: 315.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dee_Williams_Dee_Williams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 09, 2022 2:07 pm
Marine from camp pendleton takes 3 cumshots
Cast: Davina Leos, Henry

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Our favorite Marine came back with her fiance for some more cumshots. Leos wore her uniform and shows off her sculpted body for us again. She is so fit, she could play the part for the next GI Jane! Perfect abs and a perfect ass. She grew her hair out a little bit since the last time she was here though. Still in regs though!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:31:07
FileSize: 3.36 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Davina_Leos_Henry_Henry_Davina_Leos.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 09, 2022 2:05 pm
Not What She Expected
Cast: Chloe Cherry

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Chloe Cherry is pregnant and arrives late to her Lamaze class. Her class instructor takes a shining to her and does his best to make her feel comfortable. Feeling relaxed and comfortable, Chloe reveals that being pregnant has made her a lot hornier than usual and her instructor explains that it's normal. When he asks if there's anything he can do to help relieve her stress, Chloe knows exactly what he can do - fill her teen pussy with a hard throbbing cock!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:46
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chloe_Cherry_Chloe_Cherry.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 08, 2022 5:15 pm
MILFtastic Titty Alert
Cast: Casca Akashova

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A MILF like Casca Akashova knows exactly what she is doing when she walks around with her huge jugs bouncing underneath her blouse. Things have been rough between she and her husband, so she is getting more and more aroused by the idea of getting down and dirty with her stepson. She lets her super fat titties hang out of her dress and bounce as she rides his big dick. Then, she lays back and lets him penetrate her drenched MILF pussy while she moans in orgasmic euphoria. No matter what the situation, Casca always looks great getting pounded by her stepsons hard dick! And with a stepmom who looks like her, you cannot blame this guy for jumping on the opportunity.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:52:32
FileSize: 2.24 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Casca_Akashova_Casca_Akashova.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 08, 2022 2:04 pm
Maid Service
Cast: Bunny Colby, Shay Evans

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Rocking some stunning lingerie that highlights her pale skin and lush curves, Bunny Colby cleans up around her client's house. Playing sex games is on this maid's mind as she bends over to reveal the tops of her thighs. Bunny's employer, Shay Evans, eventually finds the blonde and takes her time staring at her treat.When Shay finally approaches Bunny, Bunny plays shy. Shay takes Bunny's duster away, and soon Bunny warms to Shay's touch. The girls are just getting acquainted with each other's busty chests when Shea's husband Alex Legend walks in and drops his suitcase as he sees what his wife is up to! Shay beckons Alex closer, creating a threesome with the hot cleaner.Dipping his head to sample the delights of Bunny's breasts, Alex makes it clear that he approves of this new arrangement. He leads both girls to the couch, where they each sit on either side of him. That position allows both Shay and Bunny to work together to whip out Alex's hardon and start sucking. They take turns sampling Alex's fuck stick, with Shay delivering a titty fuck before she peels off her thong and climbs on top for a stiffie ride.Bunny is content to watch as her employer rides her husband's dick. She even helps, leaning in to suck on Shay's tender nipples and to rub her clit. Then Bunny leans back and slides her thong to the side to play with her own clit as she simply enjoys the show that her employers are putting on for her.Alex and Shay haven't forgotten about the third part of their threesome. They bring Bunny in for a cowgirl fuck stick ride in her meaty twat. As Bunny is bouncing along, Shay takes her turn tantalizing Bunny's tits with her magical tongue. Then she mirrors Bunny's previous decision to lay back and masturbate while watching the sexy scene play out before her.Shay gets another turn with Alex's dick when she lays her head in Bunny's lap and lifts one leg high to accommodate Alex. When the girls swap places so Bunny is in the middle, the horny maid tilts her head back far enough to start feasting on Shay's dripping snatch. As Alex brings her off, she brings Shay off to ensure that both girls enjoy complete satisfaction. Then the girls work together to blow Alex until he rewards them with a fountain of jizz that they can stroke and spread everywhere.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:59
FileSize: 2.4 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bunny_Colby_Shay_Evans._Maid_Service_S9E3_Shay_Evans_Bunny_Colby.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 07, 2022 4:32 pm
BK Brick's anal training for new sub Amari Gold - Part 1
Cast: Amari Gold

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

She has arrived, the 3rd coming of the dirty vision trinity. 1st there was Isis, then Anika and Now Amari Gold. She just might be the new 3 hole champion. We been training her for a good 2 months and here's the result of her training so far. This is Bricks 1st anal scene and she took it real good for her small frame. Not only is she pretty but a real dog out as well. I can say a lot more, but u judge for yourself

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:13:28
FileSize: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
BK_Bricks_anal_training_for_new_sub_Amari_Gold_Part_1_Amari_Gold.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Sep 07, 2022 2:04 pm
Between Two Fires - fucking two ex-girlfriends