Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 11, 2022 2:35 am
Monique Alexander (Diva Demands Dick / 30.10.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: After demanding diva Monique impulsively fires her favorite masseuse, Johnny, her overworked personal assistant, scrambles to find a backup before Monique throws a tantrum. The infamously impatient Monique orders Johnny to grab some oil and get to it. Will he be able to satisfy her many needs?
Actors: Monique Alexander

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 3.58 GB
Duration: 00:42:21
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/xv074nz034cu
Jok21file
Added: Dec 11, 2022 12:19 am
Monika De - How Does A Mature Woman Make A Blowjob?

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Monika jest elegancką, dojrzałą kobietą, która doskonale zna się na tych sprawach. Tym razem udowadnia, że świetnie potrafi robić loda.

Video Size: 627.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:17

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ouxjp514661m
Jok21file
Added: Dec 10, 2022 10:04 pm
Mona Wales (Step Mom Mona Will Wait No Longer / 25.12.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: After multiple attempts to seduce her step son, Mona finally gets Lucas on his knees ready to please mommy. Mona made sure he hit every spot on her hot craving pussy before letting him slide on in and give her the fucking she longed for, before she let him cum all over face.
Actors: Mona Wales

Video Size: 2.82 GB
Duration: 00:33:14

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/7uahg4lgoy37
Jok21file
Added: Dec 10, 2022 7:49 pm
Mercedes Carrera, Piper Perri, Mona Wales (Mom Time / 25.11.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Despite their busy lives it looks like Mona Wales and Mercedes Carrera are finally going to be parents. Social services called approving their request for a foster ****. However, with a heavy caseload it doesn't look like Mona thinks it the greatest idea. Mercedes assures here that's all going to work out and this is what they always wanted. Mona is unsure but has to rush off to work to work on her biggest case yet. While Mona's away, Piper arrives to her new home. Mercedes makes sure that she's settled in and has everything she needs. Mona storms in barely acknowledging her new daughter and insists that her and Mercedes have some alone time. As they begin to fool around Piper hears them from her room and can't help but and go have a look for herself. With the door slightly ajar she sees Mercedes eating Mona's pussy. When she's discovered, they don't know what to do but explain to her that this is how mommy's have alone time. Piper wants to leans more so she asks them to show her. She watches Mercedes eat Mona's pussy as she asks her questions. They show her where the clit is and what to do with it. Piper is an eager student and learns quickly as rubs her Mona's pussy until she cums. They take turns tag teaming each other, going down on each other, 69ing each other. They make Piper feel welcome as they end the session by tag teaming her and giving her all the attention she needs. It looks like Piper has finally found her home!
Actors: Mercedes Carrera, Piper Perri, Mona Wales

Video Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:46:52

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/cqy2y9f06qsv
Jok21file
Added: Dec 10, 2022 5:35 pm
Mercedes Carrera (08-04-2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mercedes Carrera

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:31:03
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/jzbyt3tpy7dz
Jok21file
Added: Dec 10, 2022 1:48 am
Mandy Flores (Aunt Mandys 18th Birthday Blow Job)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: So this is what actually happened with me and my aunt and I would love for you to re enact it forme. Setting is that it's my 18th birthday and my aunt has asked me to go shopping with her before we go to my birthday party. After a LONG boring day of shopping she decides she wants me to go to her house so she can try on her new outfits and I can pick the best one for her to wear tonight. I try not to be be rude and agree to do it. I have a seat on her bed while she goes in to the closet and changes. When she goes in for the second change she leaves the door open a bit by accident and I see her completely naked! I try to hide it from her but she can tell I saw something. She says it's no big deal, because I am 18 now, so then she just changes her clothes right in front of me! I can't help but get a huge boner! She is so cool she tells me to go ahead and jerk off to her changing, even bends over so I can see a little better, but next thing I know she is kneeling in front of me taking her top off and then sucking my cock! She finishes me on her tits and then gets dressed like nothing ever happened! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
Actors: Mandy Flores

Video Size: 174.4 MB
Duration: 00:16:55

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ftnrsr5xidgh
Jok21file
Added: Dec 09, 2022 9:18 pm
Mallory Sierra - Mother's Day Present: Mallory Sierra (5/12/17)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Mom is doing dishes when she spills some water on her new dress. She strips & puts her apron back on to continue doing her chores. She gets turned on by the sight of her own breasts & starts fondling them. She doesn't think anyone is home, so she begins to play with herself, touching her pussy & moaning. You peek around the corner & see her naked, masturbating & you decide to do some masturbating of your own. But she catches you & asks what you're doing home. You quickly hand her the mug you bought her for Mother's Day. She smiles & thanks you but suggests that you're too old now for such gifts. "I can think of something more age-appropriate," she says, and without missing a beat, she gets down on her knees, pulls down your underwear & starts giving you a blowjob.You have no idea what to think about your mother sucking your cock, but you decide now isn't the time for thinking. Your gorgeous mother's mouth feels so good. Just when you think it can't get any better, she wraps her tits around your dick & glides them up & down. She's clearly enjoying herself, and she intends to enjoy your cock in other ways too. She tells you to lie down on the kitchen floor & rides you. Her huge breasts are bouncing in your face, and you've never felt anything like this. She turns around & moves her ass on you in magical ways, and you're afraid you're going to blow, but she tells you to fuck her from behind. This is mom's favorite position, she says, as you do her doggystyle. Her breasts are swinging hard as you pound her, and this is just heavenly.She's so ready for your cum all over her face, she wants it so bad, and she encourages your orgasm with another titjob. Mommy tittyfucks you so good, and she brings you right to the edge. Then you blast your load all over her pretty face. She takes a sip from her new mug and says, "Now that's what I call a good Mother's Day present."
Actors: Mallory Sierra

Video Size: 942.7 MB
Duration: 00:16:49

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/tbiql265ri0a
Jok21file
Added: Dec 09, 2022 7:03 pm
Madisin Lee - Home For The Summer

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: It's so nice to have my son home for the summer. We have really missed him. I have been so lonely without him. He is growing up to be such a handsome man. And in a weird way I am sort of attractive to him. I know it's wrong to feel this way, so I have been trying to quietly ignore these feelings and just enjoy having my son home. One morning, my husband went out to the store and we were left all alone. It's a good thing my son is still sleeping, hopefully he stays asleep until my husband gets back. Oh, hey son, you scared me. Damn, he is awake. I will just ignore this attraction, but for some reason, I get this sexual tension coming from him as well. I quickly turn my back to him and try to find him something to eat. I can feel him behind me, he is caressing my leg. "What are you doing?" I ask as I turn around to face him, he grabs me close and kisses me very affectionately. This is not right, but it feels so good. He kisses my neck and my breast and I cannot help it, I am completely turned on and I can feel him getting hard for me. This makes me wet, so I squat down and take out his cock and give him a blowjob. It's been a long time since I had any affection. I completely forgot about his father until my phone rings and I realize what I was doing. It was his dad calling, I quickly got up and walked away. A few days later I am stretching in the living room. I thought I was alone until my son walked in the room and started fondling me again and kissing me. I told him we could not do this, that dad will be home soon. He made a bet with me to wrestle him. Ha, He has no idea I am good at mixed wrestling. Ok, if I win, he leaves me alone, but if he wins, we fuck. We start wrestling and at first I had the upper hand. I put him in a scissor-hold until he got me in a headlock and he started touching my pussy. Fuck, what was that? ! Dad is home! A few mornings later I am awakened by my son on my bed. He said he won the bet and it's time to pay. I said no at first, but I was so horny and it has been a while since I had any cock that I quickly changed my mind. We start out in 69 position and I cum all in his mouth and then he fucks me good and hard. I finally get on top of him in cowgirl position and fuck him hard until he cums inside of me. You are not supposed to cum in your mother I shout at him, I cannot believe it, and then the unthinkable and most horrific thing ever happens!! Dad walks in the room and catches us!! Busted!!*** ***
Actors: Madisin Lee

Video Size: 312.9 MB
Duration: 00:20:32

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/icu84e5rjpgr
Jok21file
Added: Dec 09, 2022 4:48 pm
Lola Fae & Sara Jay (Curious Teen Gets A Mature Romping / June 2nd, 2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Sara Jae is a family friend and tutor to the sexy teen, Lola Fae. She's cleaning up around her place and waiting for Lola to stop in. While she is straightening up, she finds Lola's phone and decides to snoop through it. She finds freaky sexual photos and slutty texts. Sara has a dirty mind herself, and is waiting for Lola to arrive. Lola shows up in her schoolgirl skirt, looking really sexy hot. She is a petite teen redhead with a killer body. When Sara confirms that Lola's mother will not be coming up to join them, she immediately informs Lola that she found her phone and went through it. She tells Lola that she isn't going to get away with being that vulgar. Just then she puts Lola up against the breakfast bar and lifts her skirt up. This gives you such a great view of Lola's tight ass and panties. She starts spanking Lola and it appears that this turns the dirty minded Lola on. Then, Sara drags Lola upstairs and strips her nude. Then she throws Lola on the bed and starts licking her pussy. Lola enjoys it so much that she is grabbing her own legs as they dangle in the air and are spread open with Sara chowing down on her box. Then Sara demands that Lola takes off her clothes. Goodbye blouse and pencil skirt! Hello, hot, mature, and horny woman! Now it's Sara's turn to get fingered and licked. Both women will need to drink water because of how wet they got during this romp.
Actors: Lola Fae & Sara Jay

Video Size: 2.96 GB
Duration: 00:34:50

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/nci9ukn9s49g
Jok21file
Added: Dec 09, 2022 5:32 am
Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx - Frozen Family

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: I could hear them fighting in the other room. My mom and sister always got into heated arguments about stupid stuff. This time my sister wanted to go out rather than celebrate Dad's birthday, and Mom wasn't going to tolerate it.It was honestly ridiculous. I walked into the kitchen to try and soothe things a bit, but my sister shoved me, and they started arguing with me. When it started to get worse, I pressed on my watch, "Freeze." They froze in place and had wide, unblinking eyes.Did they really have to fight every single day? Why couldn't they get along? I think I actually liked them better this way--it was quiet for once. I started to pose and manipulate their limbs, making them do silly gestures to one another as if they liked each other.I was able to do whatever I wanted. Move them, pose them, bend them...and there wasn't a peep from their mouths. I admit, I was having fun. My special watch froze them in place, but with just a push, I could easily unfreeze them. It's almost as if it could stop time.And that's what I did. I unfroze them just long enough to see the humiliation and embarrassment on their faces. They had no idea what had happened, and before they could figure it out, I froze them again. I burst out into laughter; it was way better than I could have ever imagined.I wanted to have some more fun. Since I had already gotten them naked, I groped at their exposed bodies, and then began posing them in more inappropriate positions. I made them touch one another, and then began to explore their bodies.I would occasionally unfreeze them just to watch them panic at their nudity, but would always freeze them just moments later. Their wide eyes stared straight forward as I penetrated them, and I finally released inside of Mom.Unfreeze. My mom and sister were disgusted and horrified as they saw the cum leak out of Mom's pussy. Freeze. You know what...I think I'll keep them like that. I was just so sick and tired of them arguing all the time. Peace and quiet at last.
Actors: Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx

Video Size: 679.3 MB
Duration: 00:21:53

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/zh009k7qm0cm
Jok21file
Added: Dec 09, 2022 3:26 am
Leah Gotti, Eva Long (Give And Take / 18.07.2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Leah Gotti was suppose to have lunch with her friends, but they cancelled. Her step mom, Eva Long, was suppose to have lunch with Leahs father, but he also cancelled. So, Leah had some free time with her step mom, Eva, before Leahs photography lesson with Mick, who was coming over later. Eva had an idea of what they could do to kill some time. She attempted to kiss Leah. Leah was hesitant at first, but she came around and they began kissing and undressing each other. Leah was bent over while Eva was munching on her pussy from behind when they noticed Mick was there early and spying on them from outside. Eva snatched him inside the house and the action began. Soon after, they were sucking and fucking his cock. They took turns getting their pussies rammed and they got man juice all over them.
Actors: Leah Gotti, Eva Long

Video Size: 2.35 GB
Duration: 00:34:24

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/gvcp50w2n1jn
Jok21file
Added: Dec 08, 2022 10:45 pm
Lana Rhoades & Nicolette Shea (Double Occupancy / 23.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Xander can't believe how cheap his Dad is. He was promised a room to himself to spend spring break with his girlfriend Lana. Now he's roped in to sharing a room with his Dad and his new stepmom. Lana figures they can still fool around, if they can dodge Nicolette's wandering eye. After everyone turns in for the night, Lana sees an opportunity to stealthily suck down on Xander's girthy member. When Nicolette spies what's going on, she decides she's not going to let them have all the fun. Xander's going to have to share his meatstick, doubly occupying Lana and Nicolette's pussy.
Actors: Lana Rhoades & Nicolette Shea

Video Size: 3.11 GB
Duration: 00:36:53

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/vjywbvm0ig4y
Jok21file
Added: Dec 08, 2022 8:31 pm
Lady Fyre, Lauren Phillips - Aunt Lauren's Secret Visit Part 1 (10/4/16) + Part 2 (1/5/17)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Fyre, Lauren Phillips

Video Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:30:37

screenshotscreenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/hcyyez8vx5cd
https://filejoker.net/1t8yoq1apjdx
Jok21file
Added: Dec 08, 2022 2:37 pm
Kitty (MILF Kitty seduces two guys)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: MILF Kitty loves hard sex and young guys. She had a very eventful week-end, because she met two young guys and invited them to her house. In the wellness MILF Kitty seduced boys and teached them how to fuck her mature cunt wildly...
Actors: Kitty

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:28:11

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/4s9pivmehfhe
Jok21file
Added: Dec 08, 2022 2:29 am
Kendra Lust (20921 / 18.03.16)

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Kendra Lust is working out at home when her son's friend, Van, catches her eye. She decides to make Van her workout buddy and has him stretch her out.
Actors: Kendra Lust

Video Size: 2.69 GB
Duration: 00:31:00

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/qs7na2tta1iq