Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 27, 2022 1:59 am
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) & Lily Lou (aka liz 103) & Lauren - Elfen FUTA Triple Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This time Liz joins Lauren and I for an intense and fun adventure with horsecock DP! Come along and witness three elvish beauties experience a taboo bliss unmatched anywhere. Enjoy
Genre: Girl Girl Girl, Creampie, Cosplay, Futa, Dildo, Double Penetration, Anal

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 4.72 GB
Duration: 00:32:39
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/npysht593juz
Jok21file
Added: Nov 27, 2022 3:08 am
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Prelude to Custom Video *** The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too! Stay tuned for part 2!!! FEATURES: ANAL | HUGE TOYS | BAD DRAGON | LARGE CHANCE | HORSE TOY | HORSE DILDO | RIDING | PETITE | FEET | BAREFOOT
Genre: Solo, Huge Dildo, Cosplay, Anal, Riding, Bad Dragon, Aliens

Video Size: 576.1 MB
Duration: 00:07:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/8gqsehcdir1u
Jok21file
Added: Nov 28, 2022 1:50 am
Leigh Raven - Leigh Raven's First Ride On The Sybian!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Leigh Raven is ready for anything at any time, so today's her lucky day - and ours! She starts by teasing us slowly, exposing her body to us while wearing a red ball gag. She's already in position when she starts, and slides that machine dildo in to hungry pussy. She finds the pace she likes, takes the relentless fucking, drooling and screaming as she cums again and again. Every orgasm is mind blowing, and she takes that energy with her when she climbs up on the sybian. Once she starts on it, cumming and wailing, it seems as if she might never stop.and that's OK with us!
Actors: Leigh Raven
Genre: Masturbation, Sybian, Vibrator, Dildo, Solo, Fucking Machine, Ball Gag, Machine Dildo

Video Size: 1.7 GB
Duration: 00:23:55
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/9hi8or7n9caj
Jok21file
Added: Nov 28, 2022 1:53 am
Lesbian kink session /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: lesbian, anal fisting, natural, chubby, fisting, lactation, fat

Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:27:52
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/l53zsr81gmw0
Jok21file
Added: Nov 28, 2022 4:25 am
LEXI DONA, VANESSA SWEET - LEXI'S FIRST FISTING / K

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: In case there was some part of Lexi that we have never seen, we made this. This clip turned out to be one of the juiciest, most explicit and rawest videos of Lexi's omanko. We already know how sexy she is, and how wide she can gape that pussy. We love how she moans throughout, and how she makes her pussy look like it is breathing in and out. Lately, she has been the one lending fingers and fists to other glistened vaginas. This day, she gets another turn . This is her 33rd video, and with no signs of slowing down, we are in for some more of her content. We truly are spoiled to have a women this hot showing us her pussy. Vanessa Sweet does a good job of servicing her friend here. There is plenty of cervix view, as well as gooey pussy juice. There is plenty of audio for those interested, with lots of pussy noise as well as moaning.
Actors: LEXI DONA, VANESSA SWEET
Genre: shaved pussy, huge pussy, fisting, gaping, cervix, girlgirl, pussy stretching

Video Size: 3.97 GB
Duration: 00:20:19
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/20txxuu8y2ux
Jok21file
Added: Nov 28, 2022 6:39 am
Lexi Lore, Joanna Angel - Slutty Anal Step-Daughter: Joanna Angel and Lexi Lore's Lesbian Anal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: The sexy long-legged Lexi Lore is rummaging though her step-mom's dresser drawers when she finds a curious looking metal instrument with a ball at each end that could only be some sort of sex toy. She strips completely naked, kicks her feet up onto a leather chair, and slides the metal toy inside her asshole. She pops it in and out of her ass, spits on it, and slides it back in deep when suddenly she's startled by her hot tattooed step-mom Joanna Angel. Joanna at first, scolds Lexi for going through her things, and then for not using the big end of the toy. Joanna squats down next to Lexi's asshole and spanks her perfect pale ass pink. She sinks the big end into Lexi's ass and Lexi moans in pleasure, thanking her step-mom for fucking her ass with the cold metal toy. Joanna takes Lexi by the hair and brings her over to her bed and with her ass in the air and her face in the mattress, Lexi gets her ass stuffed with a huge dick on a stick. Joanna makes Lexi rub her pussy until she cums but tells her that she's not allowed to cum without something in her as so Joanna straps on a huge dildo and fucks Lexi's ass deep while Lexi holds a vibrator against her clit and she cums hard with her step-mom's cock in her ass. Joanna flips Lexi over and fucks her ass with her legs spread. She makes Lexi climb on top and ride her cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Joanna wants to show her step-daughter how a real anal whore takes it, and tells Lexi to fuck her with her big glass toy. Lexi sinks the clear glass toy inside her step-mom's ass and fucks her with it and Joanna cums hard with a vibrator. Next, Joanna takes out the Slink and has Lexi slide it way up inside her ass and Joanna cums hard again with two feet of the toy in her guts. Lastly, she makes Lexi slide her whole fist inside her ass and because Lexi does such a fine job, she rewards her step-daughter with the pillar, and slides the cold clear glass toy in and out, gaping Lexi's hole.
Actors: Lexi Lore, Joanna Angel
Genre: Ass Licking, Anal Hook, Anal, Rimming, Lesbian, Dildo, Vibrator, Anal Play, Toys, Masturbation, Buttplug, Strapon, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering

Video Size: 2.2 GB
Duration: 01:01:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/a9be8k914np0
Jok21file
Added: Nov 28, 2022 10:43 am
Lily - Anal fist & horse cock fuck / ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (November 7th, 2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: We have an outrageous new update from our beautiful model 'Lily' fucking her prolapsing ass with a gigantic horse dildo, then punch fisted by her boyfriend till she squirts! Her huge equine toy is a masterpiece replica of a stallion cock made by the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, and its clearly one of Lily's favorite new toys! See her mount its massive flared head and ride it incredibly deep till she reaches her first climax, then receives a savage punch fisting attack in her ass so extreme, she squirts torrents of piss and prolapses her anus to obscene levels in a second, more explosive orgasm!
Actors: Lily
Genre: Prolapse, Rosebud, Anal Fisting

Video Size: 345.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:23
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ysw0lv63itsb
Jok21file
Added: Nov 28, 2022 12:49 pm
Lily - Lilys public anal destruction / (July 19th, 2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Our beautiful new model Lily returns in this shocking new anal destruction movie, having her ass violently fisted and fucked with enormous toys till its a prolapsing wreck! This is one of her best and most extreme movies to date, featuring non stop anal stretching annihilation from start to finish! Set in a public park, Lily begins with some giant double dildo and XL butt plug insertions to loosen up her rosebud, then her boyfriend alternates punch fucking both his fists in her so hard, she screams in ecstasy and squirts fountains of piss, as her ass prolapses to extreme levels!
Actors: Lily
Genre: Rosebud, Anal Fisting, Prolapse

Video Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:10:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/t29u9af8g5hj
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2022 1:55 am
Lisa Tiffian (Newcomer meets the machines - She Takes it in her ass and pussy / 03-12-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Lisa is incredibly hot and charismatic. She's got an amazing ass, big tits and is down to fuck machines for the first time in her LIFE! We love newcomers so much - it's that rare time before then know how to be in front of a camera. They are candid, and unknowing SUPER sexy. Lisa does not disappoint. She's been in the industry for only six months or so, and we get to watch her blossom right in front of us! Some great fucking in this update.
Actors: Lisa Tiffian
Genre: BDSM, Anal, Masturbation, Fuck Machine, Sex Toys

Video Size: 422.9 MB
Duration: 00:38:35
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/q0hjg3kipzlm
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2022 1:59 am
Lisey Sweet, Kira Noir - Anal Dungeon: Lisey Sweet's Big Ass Gets Worked by Mistress Kira Noir

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Lisey Sweet has a stunning body. From her blonde hair down to her thick juicy ass and thighs. This girl is banging and her boyfriend knows it, but she has a little problem. Her man is going to dump her if she can't get bigger toys in her tight ass. So she does what any good partner will do and finds a professional to train her butthole. Showing up in a creepy dark alley wearing the highest booty shorts she meets her new mistress. Kira Noir is dressed in tight latex and ready to anally train her new pet. First she gets handfuls of Lisey's perfect ass and spanks it red. Next she puts Lisey in a head cage fully nude with her ass exposed and ready for torment. She takes a hard beating with the flogger all while wearing a jeweled butt plug. Finally her ass is ready for more. Next up is a giant black dildo. This thing is huge and gets Lisey screaming with orgasm. After gaping over and over, Lisey floods the room with a huge squirting orgasm! Welcome to Lake Lisey! Next the real training begins and Kira brings out the speculum. After cranking it wide open she gets a full view of everything inside Lisey's perfect pink asshole. Now it's time for Lisey to return the favor and learn how to appreciate a tight hole. Kira gets fully naked and rides Lisey's strap on. She gets fucked deep and hard in her ass over and over again. Finally she takes orgasm after orgasm from her little anal slut pet. Who needs a loser boyfriend anyway!
Actors: Lisey Sweet, Kira Noir
Genre: Anal, Strapon, Lesbian, Dildo, Anal Fisting, Speculum, Anal Play, Buttplug, Squirting, Toys, Vibrator

Video Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:47:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/oqdc3o82ioyg
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2022 3:44 am
Liz 103 dildoing and fisting / Liz

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I start by milking my tits both through my dress and uncovered. Next, I put in my tail plug and put a vibrator on my clit. After my pussy gets really wet I get out my dog dildo and fuck my pussy with it in multiple positions. I take my tail plug out before I move onto using my horse dildo, big blue dildo (Crackers), and the dog dildo again. Towards the end of the video I fist my pussy until I cum.
Actors: Liz_103
Genre: solo, vag fisting, Dildoing

Video Size: 767.9 MB
Duration: 00:26:59
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/7npwgvg7cgio
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2022 5:40 am
London River, Casey Calvert - Secret Buttsluts

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: London River, Casey Calvert
Genre: Strapon, Anal Fisting, Masturbation, Anal Play, Vibrator, Anal, Dildo, Buttplug, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Fingering, Toys, Ass Licking, Facesitting, Rimming

Video Size: 2.97 GB
Duration: 01:22:51

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/yuk1r0ge2xs8
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2022 7:45 am
Lust Exzesse / (DBM)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Die perversen Ne ígungen deutscher Sau Fotzen!&Titel=Lust Exzesse

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 699.2 MB
Duration: 01:28:29
Resolution: 576x432
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 576x432 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/3mu6zkw0y8vb
Jok21file
Added: Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
Lyla Storm and Mandy Muse (Anal University / 27-05-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Lyla Storm and Mandy Muse sneak into their college professor's office to learn about kinky anal sex.
Actors: Lyla Storm and Mandy Muse
Genre: StrapOn, Kinky Lesbian Sex, Anal, Hardcore, Huge Anal Toys, Fetish

Video Size: 3.68 GB
Duration: 01:43:25

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/8zp5w7er3ekk
Jok21file
Added: Nov 30, 2022 1:54 am
Melissa Moore (All Natural New Girl Squirts Everywhere From Machine Fucking / 12.04.17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Melissa Moore is a fresh face with a mind blowing body. This is her first Kink shoot, and we wanted to break her in properly by fucking her pussy as hard as we could. Within the first couple of minutes, she starts squirting from getting power fucked. The orgasms and squirting continues throughout the entire day until she is finally empty and satisfied.
Actors: Melissa Moore
Genre: Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Squirt

Video Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:43:55

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/39w7sn074p4n