Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 16, 2022 1:12 am
ArgenDana - Elbow and Dildos Dual camera

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Using a lot of dildos from MrHankeys Toys , With XLube On this clip you will see ELBOW Fisting, prolapse, deep entire toy to my stomach, gaped ass! HD 4k DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.
Genre: Big Ass, Double Anal, Fisting, Gaping, Huge Dildo

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.39 GB
Duration: 00:22:19
Resolution: 2560x1440
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 2560x1440 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/0sn1mdygfe4h
Jok21file
Added: Nov 16, 2022 2:30 am
ArgenDana - Mirror Sessions Full Lenght BEST PRICE

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: The Last two videos in one Full lenght: * The GAPE Mirror Fisting Experience * Extreme Gape & Rose Tortur
Actors: ArgenDana
Genre: Fisting, Dildo, Gape, Anal

Video Size: 2.84 GB
Duration: 00:25:24
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/haanpah3ovge
Jok21file
Added: Nov 16, 2022 6:34 am
ArgenDana - PUSHING PROLAPSE OUT EVEN MORE 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Hi to all my fans here i am starting my week with this mega clip, increasing the size of my ass with my master. Fisting , double fisting both hands in my ass, deep anal fisting, and a lot of more hardcore ideas!
Genre: Anal, Gape, Fisting

Video Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:22:39
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/b0mf0zsy822r
Jok21file
Added: Nov 17, 2022 1:06 am
Ariel X and Casey Calvert (Trail by Ass fucking. Bewitched Asshole gets a medieval punishment / 24-02-2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Ariel X catches Casey red handed trying to seduce the prison guards with her ass play. Casey is spread wide open so Ariel can do the proper investigation for a witch hunt. Only if the Ass Gapes Wide, Gets pounded, Fisted and Shot with hot loads of cum, will Ariel know if Casey is innocent of being a witch.
Casey's ass is spread open with a speculum, licked clean by her domme. She's fucked in stocks and gets a hot load busted onto her perfect ass. She gets fisted and uses her charm to seduce her domme so she can return the fist and ass fucking. A Cum enema will prove Casey's innocence.
Actors: Ariel X and Casey Calvert
Genre: Threesome, Anal Toys, Big Ass, Anal Fisting, Gape, Anal Stretching, Hardcore, Kinky Lesbian Sex

Video Size: 2.17 GB
Duration: 01:00:44
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/m8mjdlfpjpex
Jok21file
Added: Nov 17, 2022 1:09 am
Arielle Aquinas - Blonde Alt Babe Squirts From the Machines

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Arielle is sexy and ready to fuck our machines! She has been patiently waiting her turn to get machined fucked, and we are gonna show her why it is totally worth the wait. We begin with a sparkle encase strip tease that is followed by a nice tease with the magic wand. Her pussy is primed and soaking wet, so we get her into position for her first machine. We keep her seated and slide the machine into her wet pussy. Her eyes light up as she becomes very aware of how this day is going to go. We start off slow and ease her into the motions. The speed increases and Arielle can't help but orgasm uncontrollably. Now that she has experienced her first real fucking machine, we size her up and get ready for the next set. We flip her over into a doggy position and pound her pussy from the back, just the way she likes it. The orgasms pour out her pussy as she is fucked with the machines. We get rid of all the pesky furniture and put her on the floor with the final machine. We slowly ramp up the speed until the dildo is just a blur from fucking her so fast. Her pussy explodes in a squirting orgasm from all of the fucking she is receiving. We fuck her until she is drained of all of her juices and then say goodbye to this cock hungry slut.
Actors: Arielle Aquinas
Genre: Squirting, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Masturbation, Machine Dildo, Solo

Video Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:35:45
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/4yf88o9ylnzd
Jok21file
Added: Nov 17, 2022 1:11 am
Arwen Gold, Tarra White (Let's DAP Arwen's Gold first DAP for Tarra White, master prolapse, juicy gapes, assfarting, punch fisting, ATM, swallow TW011)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Arwen Gold, Tarra White
Genre: Fisting, Anal, Gonzo, DP, StrapOn

Video Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:49:54

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/knfkzq16064m
Jok21file
Added: Nov 17, 2022 1:13 am
Arwen Gold, Tarra White (Let's DAP Arwen's Gold first DAP for Tarra White, master prolapse, juicy gapes, assfarting, punch fisting, ATM, swallow TW011)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Arwen Gold, Tarra White
Genre: Anal, StrapOn, Gonzo, Fisting, DP

Video Size: 938.1 MB
Duration: 00:49:54
Resolution: 848x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 848x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/r3yvkl7fffw6
Jok21file
Added: Nov 17, 2022 1:15 am
ASDIS LOREN, SEREYNA GOMEZ - DOUBLE FIST / K

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: If there is a heaven, I think the gates are between Asdis Loren's legs. There is no surprise coming when she gets on the screen. You know that quality pussy gaping is on the way. It is not that she needs assistance gaping herself, but why not get a few more hands involved to see what happens? Sereyna Gomez does the honors here and does not disappoint. We get some two handed gapes as well as three hands gapes here as Asdis moves herself into different positions. On top of it all, Asdid Loren gets a good fisting with two hands going in at once. I just love her whole bottom half with that big cheeky ass and those thick thighs. She really knows how to put on a gaping performance and this is yet another feather in her cap.
Actors: Sereyna Gomez, Asdis Loren
Genre: gaping, girlgirl, fisting, shaved pussy, brunette, pussy stretching, huge pussy, busty

Video Size: 3.47 GB
Duration: 00:17:37
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/rc43ml14qmrt
Jok21file
Added: Nov 17, 2022 1:31 am
Audrey Hollander, Chloe Camilla (Anal 102 / 18.01.11)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Chloe Camilla gets interrupted while doing an enema in the bathroom by Professor Bauer. He makes her hold the water while getting a blowjob and then sends her to class. Audrey Hollander punishes Chloe for not holding her water with anal penetration. She then shows Chloe how to take big anal insertions by getting fisted in the ass. Finally, Professor Bauer returns to give both of these hot sluts a proper ass fucking!
Actors: Audrey Hollander, Chloe Camilla
Genre: Group Sex, Dildo, Domination, Hardcore, Anal Fisting, Anal, All Sex

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 548.8 MB
Duration: 00:45:47
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/kjnazxscgezu
Jok21file
Added: Nov 17, 2022 3:54 am
Avery Jane, Rebel Rhyder - Butt Sluts Deluxe: Avery Jane And Rebel Rhyder Dig In!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Avery Jane leads her lovable pet, Rebel Rhyder, up the stairs by her pretty pink leash. Both ladies, wearing their matching pink outfits, climb on the bed and commence to ass licking. They both play with an assortment of butt toys, their gapes growing wider as the dildos get bigger. These magnificent whores display a fantastic view of their holes. They both take gigantic slinks deep up their asses side by side and punch their assholes with their fists. The only thing more beautiful than how much these ladies love anal is the smiles on their faces they had the whole time.
Actors: Avery Jane, Rebel Rhyder
Genre: Rimming, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Stretching, Ebony, Lesbian, Masturbation, Toys, Anal, Anal Fingering, Buttplug, Ass Licking

Video Size: 2.01 GB
Duration: 00:55:31

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/3v607bbhd6is
Jok21file
Added: Nov 17, 2022 5:45 am
Avery Jane, Rebel Rhyder - Butt Sluts Deluxe: Avery Jane And Rebel Rhyder Dig In!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Avery Jane leads her lovable pet, Rebel Rhyder, up the stairs by her pretty pink leash. Both ladies, wearing their matching pink outfits, climb on the bed and commence to ass licking. They both play with an assortment of butt toys, their gapes growing wider as the dildos get bigger. These magnificent whores display a fantastic view of their holes. They both take gigantic slinks deep up their asses side by side and punch their assholes with their fists. The only thing more beautiful than how much these ladies love anal is the smiles on their faces they had the whole time.
Actors: Avery Jane, Rebel Rhyder
Genre: Rimming, Anal Stretching, Toys, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Masturbation, Lesbian, Ass Licking, Buttplug, Ebony, Anal

Video Size: 3.95 GB
Duration: 00:55:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ma7okdsoq02z
Jok21file
Added: Nov 18, 2022 1:08 am
Baby Sid - Baby Sid Is Depraved

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Baby Sid is beautiful and likes a good fucking. She slinks onto the set in black latex. Sid spreads her legs wide so you can look at her perfect pussy. She wastes no time exposing herself to the camera because she likes it when you look up her skirt at her crotchless underwear. She knows that her round large breasts and big ass make your dick hard. She slowly caresses the outside of her pussy before pushing her fingers deep inside her. She uses a vibrator and glass dildo on her pussy and asshole. Her first orgasm of the shoot gets her riled up and hungry for more. She can't wait to fuck all the machines in the room. On her hands and knees, Baby Sid cranks up the speed on her remote for the intense ass fucking she is craving. She loves fucking herself with all these powerful tools. Baby Sid then is bound to a cross and fucked while standing. She drenches this new machine in squirt. Her hips grind as she contorts her body so the toy hits her pussy perfectly, making her shudder with pleasure. In the next scene Baby Sid has the distinct pleasure of riding a sybian for the very first time. The extreme vibration is like nothing she has ever felt. She squirts again as the machine pulls orgasm after orgasm out of her. The final scene finds Baby Sid on the floor, on her back getting railed by the strongest machine in the studio. She looks sexy drenched in sweat and squirt. She keeps making herself come until she collapses in a puddle.
Actors: Baby Sid
Genre: Butt Plug, Solo, Masturbation, BDSM, Dildo, Anal, Sybian, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Machine Dildo

Video Size: 3.2 GB
Duration: 00:45:30

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/y4i8c1g6wq6a
Jok21file
Added: Nov 18, 2022 1:10 am
Baby Suicide - Ahegao, fist, and all what you love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Ahegao, big cock, fist and one more amazing video for youuuu ! You need see that haahah
Genre: Fisting, Big Toys, Solo, Dildo, Big Dicks

Video Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:27:03
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/mrn9ax083fzo
Jok21file
Added: Nov 18, 2022 1:12 am
Baby Suicide - Nun make pussy soo big for Kyle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Hi! I was so bored,and Kyle comes to saw me, so i had a big idea! why i dont use my toys and hands to have fun? I think how isnt sex sex, i can still save (or no) hahaha, but we have a problem, i make my kitty so big, and i need a biggeeer hand to fill that, so i call to my men church friend, and he fist me so good until i can in his hand! You needs watch that video, ♥
Actors: Baby Suicide
Genre: Big Dicks, Orgasms, Big Toys, Fisting, Big Pussies

Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:28:30

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/tuf4y50jwgj2
Jok21file
Added: Nov 18, 2022 1:15 am
Berinice, Isabella Clark (Teaching Isabella Clark and Berinice / v16320 / 09.12.11)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Sometimes it is hard to decide who teaches who, especially if both girls are so experienced as Berinice and Isabella Clark. But it is a wonderful sight nevertheless, as the two beauties take turn to slide their slender hands up to each others' pussy, and, as the climax of the show, even both hands to the asshole.
Actors: Berinice, Isabella Clark
Genre: Anal Fisting, Fucking Machines, Lesbo

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1 GB
Duration: 00:17:37
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/f8nsn713otuc