Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 18, 2022 12:09 am
April Olsen, Charlie Valentine - Caged Kitty: April Olsen Anally Dominates Charlie Valentine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: April Olsen keeps her obedient kitty cat, Charlie Valentine, tucked away in a cage most of the time. Today she is feeling especially generous and decides to give her little plaything some attention. Both women looking stunning dressed in latex, April walks in and commands her collared pet to worship her shiny black boots. Charlie then pleasures her mistress's ass and pussy through the cage. Once she does a decent enough job, strap queen April lets her out (but not off leash yet of course) and delivers some corporal punishment with a riding crop and a hard ass fucking. After Charlie is fucked into anal orgasmic bliss, April commands her pet to return the favor.
Actors: April Olsen, Charlie Valentine
Genre: Rimming, LezDom, Buttplug, Masturbation, Anal Fingering, Anal, Dildo, Boot Licking, Toys, Ass Licking, BDSM, Strapon, Lesbian, Cage

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 01:01:38
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ldvvwpoh8jzi
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 12:12 am
April Olsen, Charlie Valentine - Caged Kitty: April Olsen Anally Dominates Charlie Valentine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: April Olsen keeps her obedient kitty cat, Charlie Valentine, tucked away in a cage most of the time. Today she is feeling especially generous and decides to give her little plaything some attention. Both women looking stunning dressed in latex, April walks in and commands her collared pet to worship her shiny black boots. Charlie then pleasures her mistress's ass and pussy through the cage. Once she does a decent enough job, strap queen April lets her out (but not off leash yet of course) and delivers some corporal punishment with a riding crop and a hard ass fucking. After Charlie is fucked into anal orgasmic bliss, April commands her pet to return the favor.
Actors: April Olsen, Charlie Valentine
Genre: Rimming, Boot Licking, Toys, LezDom, Strapon, Anal, Anal Fingering, Lesbian, Dildo, BDSM, Buttplug, Ass Licking, Masturbation, Cage

Video Size: 4.38 GB
Duration: 01:01:38
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/5rm9rlamun6t
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 3:32 am
ArgenDana - Expanding my anal limits

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This dildo is Sea Horse from MrhankeysToys and here i take it entire balls deep. Filmed as a Fujifilm Cinema Screen Look HD DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.
Genre: Huge Dildo, Gape, Big Toys, Fantasy Dildo, Anal Masturbation

Video Size: 2.47 GB
Duration: 00:34:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/f7vppmr4wqg3
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 5:22 am
ArgenDana - I Work As Whore In My Kitchen Deep Ff

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: ArgenDana
Genre: Gape, Big Ass, Double Anal, Fisting, MILF

Video Size: 4.68 GB
Duration: 00:31:26
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/5gq7fztgzfum
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 7:14 am
ArgenDana - My triple anal insertion

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: The titles says it all!!!Lampwick uncut 3XL dildo + Long 14" dildo entire deep and man fisting entire! from MrHankeys Toys with XLube entire deep in my ass. HD 4k DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.
Genre: Big Toys, Huge Dildo, Fisting, Double Anal, Gape

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:30:35
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/wrq8c0r3szn7
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 12:06 am
ArgenDana - Fucking my ass with my new Uncut Dildo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Using my new Lampwick Uncut Custom Dildo from MrHankeys Toys. HD 4k DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.
Genre: Big Toys, Huge Dildo, Double Anal, Big Ass, Fisting

Video Size: 1.96 GB
Duration: 00:22:57
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/nqw37fx2ja0e
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 12:08 am
AUBREY BLACK, BRITTANY BARDOT - AUBREY'S FIRST FISTING / K

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Aubrey and Brittany are vibing together and it shows. These two are really into each other and we get to witness the chemistry. Aubrey Black is the oldest model we have had, and it is honestly not obvious. She is very Milfy and you will be impressed to know she is halfway though her forties! Her face and her tits are very attractive and her skin looks surprisingly timeless. Her age might show a little in her pussy. It is quite wide and somewhat loose. It stretches itself with the greatest of ease. Brittany is not just here to gape. She is also here to pour the concrete. Aubrey gets to lies back and take a gentle pounding from her friend. There is some good action here as we enjoy the two milfs going at it.
Actors: AUBREY BLACK, BRITTANY BARDOT
Genre: pussy stretching, feet, huge pussy, MILF, brunette, big fake boobs, cervix, shaved pussy, mature, blonde, gaping, girlgirl, fisting

Video Size: 3.46 GB
Duration: 00:17:38
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ae2hxsh8jnyh
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 12:10 am
Ava Devine And Julie Knight Fisting

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Anal, Big Breast, Foot, Lesbian, Hardcore, Natural tits

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:29:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/120e2vx9vsxk
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 12:13 am
Ariel X, Proxy Paige and Roxy Raye (Roxy Raye and Proxy Paige get filthy with their Anal Fantasy / 10.11.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: These girls have done everything with their asses except for the what's truly taboo. Today they explore some very un-lady like things. They worship farts and prolapses. They are caught red handed by Ariel X as they are licking each other's pussy's. They are punished for coming to the Anal House of Pleasure and only licking pussy. Ariel makes them sniff each other's asses; Slurping up every piece of ass juice they have. They Both get a warm up with fists. They move up to bigger and long things, like giant wine bottles and huge Silver monster dongs. They Gape and prolapse for each other and worship every thing going in and out of each other's assholes.
Genre: Dildo Gag, Anal Stretching, Anal, Anal Speculum, Anilingus, Double Anal Fisting

Video Size: 739 MB
Duration: 01:07:25
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/bnzx9a46y4np
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 12:15 am
Avery Jane, Moona Snake - Avery Jane Testing The Handmade Khun Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT191

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Avery Jane, Moona Snake (uncredited)
Genre: Huge Toys, Gapes, Sex Toy, Anal Fisting, Anal, Prolapse

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:13:03
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/07qjzhlzhnd1
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 12:17 am
Avery Jane - Avery Jane Testing The Handmade Dolphin Size L (With Additional Anal Fisting) TWT190

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Avery Jane, Moona Snake, Giorgio Grandi (uncredited)
Genre: Sex Toy, Anal, Gapes, Prolapse, Huge Toys, Anal Fisting

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:12:10

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/iv4kkfhglljl
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 1:45 am
Avery Jane, Rebel Rhyder - Butt Sluts Deluxe: Avery Jane And Rebel Rhyder Dig In!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Avery Jane leads her lovable pet, Rebel Rhyder, up the stairs by her pretty pink leash. Both ladies, wearing their matching pink outfits, climb on the bed and commence to ass licking. They both play with an assortment of butt toys, their gapes growing wider as the dildos get bigger. These magnificent whores display a fantastic view of their holes. They both take gigantic slinks deep up their asses side by side and punch their assholes with their fists. The only thing more beautiful than how much these ladies love anal is the smiles on their faces they had the whole time.
Actors: Avery Jane, Rebel Rhyder
Genre: Toys, Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Masturbation, Lesbian, Buttplug, Rimming, Ass Licking, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Ebony

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:55:31

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/hfecyvztpcca
Jok21file
Added: Oct 20, 2022 12:08 am
Brittany Bardot & Rebecca Sharon aka Rebecca Black - Fisting And Fucking - Part 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Hot MILF Brittany Bardot and college cutie Rebecca Black are two blonde bi-sexuals who are exploring their inner most anal desires in this shockingly sinful Euro Girls on Girls two-part series.
Genre: Orgasm, Fisting, Big Ass, Lesbian Sex, Masturbation, Teen, Dildo, MILF, Pussy Licking, Toys, Big Tits, Anal

Video Size: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:42:13

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/q1jbomupnbae
Jok21file
Added: Oct 20, 2022 12:12 am
Casey Calvert - Casey Calvert: Fuck Your Ass With Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Bondage babe Casey Calvert owns your ass today and lucky you, she's in a playful mood. She commands you to stroke your cock and shows you just how fast to go. Next, she has you slide a finger in your ass and stretch that slutty hole for her. She slides a toy in her ass and instructs you to do the same. As she fucks her perfect ass, she instructs you to do the same, but before you blow your load, remember she cums first. Follow orders and maybe you'll get to cum too.
Actors: Casey Calvert
Genre: Solo, Anal, JOI, Stockings, Dildo

Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 00:18:21

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/dx1ixanepqtj
Jok21file
Added: Oct 20, 2022 12:15 am
Casey Calvert, Dana DeArmond, & Roxy Raye: EPIC ANAL (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: An all-star cast of our favorite double letter anal girls do the most outrageous anal acts. Look deep inside huge gapes and ultra wide speculum stretched holes filled with white creamy cum. Watch them fill up their holes with strange large toys, fists and double fists! First the girls eat ass. They all go to town on their beautiful tight puckered assholes. They finger their holes and mouths as they get each other anal wet for what is to come. Dana takes command first and starts to wreck and stretch out Roxy's ass. Her ass stretching butt plug gets her pussy wet and vibrating for more. Once Roxy is stretched out pass the plug, then comes Dana's fist. She punch fists Roxy's tight hole as she massages her clit to orgasm. Casey can't wait to get in on these holes and she punch fists Roxy's pussy as Dana continues to torment the ass. Next up Casey wants her asshole stretched. Out comes the giant dragon dildo. She deep throats before deep anal fucks it. The girls then fist Casey's hot hole. Out comes the speculum for Dana and Roxy to get the perfect view of Casey's perfect pink stretched ass. We can't end this scene without the queen getting her holes stretched out. Dana takes it all and cum begs for more. Then finally strap on ass fucking gets the girls screaming.
Actors: Casey Calvert, Dana DeArmond, Roxy Raye
Genre: Anal, Strapon, Rimming, Toys, Anal Fingering, Squirting, Ass Licking, Double Anal Fisting, Stockings, Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Ass Gaping, Pussy Licking, Dildo

Video Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 01:24:43

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/yqubov4wzwpj