Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 30, 2022 12:55 pm
Mary Jane Mayhem aka MaryJane Mayhem & Lara Brookes (Blowjob/Handjob/Footjob)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:16:14
FileSize: 712.7 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3wo1wopttnng
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 29, 2022 12:58 pm
Joseline's Training Day

Cast: Makayla Cox, Eva Long, Joseline Kelly

Description: Part One - Training day - Joseline learns to Suck Cock
I come home to find my aunt Eva and my mom sitting on the couch again, but this time my hot younger cousin Joseline is there. Mom and my aunt want her to be a part of our lessons. Joseline seems very confused because she doesn't know yet what they've been teaching me. She seems very shy and nervous about it, but as soon as my aunt pulls out my cock, she is so excited and eager to learn. She says she's never actually seen a cock, just touched one over clothes.Part Two - Training day - Joseline Learns how to fuck
My mom, aunt, and cousin are sitting on the bed and they tell Joseline it's the second part of the lesson. My Aunt tells her she's had the blowjob part of the lesson, and now it's time to fuck. My aunt proceeds to undress Joseline and she seems very hesitant, but as soon as I shove my cock in my mom, she becomes so intrigued. When it's my aunts turn, I fuck her doggy style and my mom explains to Joseline how to position herself. She starts to get more into learning, like I did when we started these lessons. When it's finally my cousins turn, I can tell it hurts at first, but then she can't help but love it so much that we fuck in all the positions my mom and aunt taught her. After I fuck her and cum on her, my aunt and my mom tell me I have to "take care" of all the women in the family now.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:46:19
FileSize: 2.03 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/dov7v2dadfi0
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 29, 2022 12:57 pm
We Really Shouldn't Be Doing This / 21.01.15

Cast: Madison Scott

Description: Madison Scott has problems paying attention at her work, because she just can't keep her eyes off her hunky co-worker Brick Danger. When the clock approached 3:30pm, Brick snuck off, and Madison waited feverishly for her chance to meet Brick in the stairs for their afternoon quickie. Waiting even five minutes made her so pussy ache with desire to bone, and the chance of getting caught made her even hornier. When she finally locked lips with Brick, and felt his hands on her ripe big boobs, Madison was in heaven. Watch how she sucked him off, and how Brick gave her a one-way ticket to pound-town in the office stairwell like the dirty office slut she is!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:19
FileSize: 2.4 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/v3vid4v1sqw1
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 29, 2022 12:56 pm
Tied Up and Spanked at the Bank

Cast: Madison Ivy

Description: Bank Manager Deen has been trying forever to get a piece of Madison Ivy's sweet ass. But nothing he tries will bring her any closer to fucking him. Until being tied up in the vault during a random robbery gets Madison's pussy so wet, she can barely handle it. Once the robber clears out, she begs Deen to play the bad boy and stuff her tight box with dick.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:30:47
FileSize: 2.71 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/v4g3elszd9cn
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 29, 2022 12:54 pm
Trimmed Housewife Blows Stepson / 2016

Cast: Lena Paul

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:31:22
FileSize: 2.67 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/5gfekl060rg5
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 29, 2022 12:53 pm
The Whole Package / 26.10.2016

Cast: Lennox Luxe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:46
FileSize: 3.19 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1v66n1xw9mq7
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 28, 2022 12:57 pm
There's Nothing Like Mother's Hairy Pussy

Cast: Lady Fyre

Description: You don't want any girls your age because they're just not your mother. They're immature, and worse they have shaved pussies. After getting a taste of mother's hairy pussy, you know you'll never want anything else. That big bush drives you wild with desire. Luckily mom is will to accommodate you & fucks you all the time. As you've grown your cock has gotten even bigger, and she can't wait for you to stuff it inside her.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:23
FileSize: 439.2 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/dq3yz4wvvawy
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 28, 2022 12:56 pm
Lady Fyre, Amarna Miller (Amarna Miller: American Taboo / 20.07.2016)

Description: Mom just picked up foreign exchange student, Amarna Miller, from the airport & brings her into your room to introduce her. "This is Amarna. She's Mexican," she tells you. Amarna tries to say that she's Spanish & from Europe but mom barely hears her. The only thing that matters is that she got a very cute foreign girl to be your new friend. Mom explains to Amarna that she's provided a good opportunity for her to learn in America but had another motive in allowing her to stay in our home: "my son is shy & not very good with women." You're embarrassed at what mother is saying, but you know it's true. "Amarna is a cute girl, worldly, and she can help you get more comfortable around girls," she explains. "The only girl he's ever been with is his mother." Amarna thinks it's a very weird situation & she's quite uncomfortable, you can tell, but you don't care. You want to get to know her.Mom explains that she only wants the best for you, and she takes out your cock & starts sucking. You're a little shy at first because of the new girl, but pretty soon you warm up to mommy's familiar mouth. She tells Amarna that you're outgrowing your mother & you need another woman in your life. Amarna is very reluctant & at first she won't suck your cock, but eventually she warms up to you. She realizes that your mom is just a good mother, and she also realizes that she's going to have to co-exist with us for the next 6 months, so she'd better play along.Amarna & mom take turns riding you, and she really gets into it. This isn't so bad. You might be a little odd, but you have a nice cock & it feels good. You've been shy about being with other girls, but now you know that being with your mom has helped prepare you for this. As you explode in an amazing orgasm inside the foreign exchange student, you feel grateful to your mom for bringing you this girl. Your mom interrupts your thoughts: "You're not cumming inside her are you?" Then she asks Amarna if she's on birth control. Amarna isn't, and she looks very worried. Your mom tries to dig out the creampie & reassures Amarna that it will probably be okay, but she isn't so sure.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:24
FileSize: 749.6 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/a63m9j8e2y7i
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 28, 2022 12:55 pm
Lady Fyre - Mom & Aunt Mallory Secret Santa

Description: It's the night before Christmas & you can't sleep because you're so excited about presents. Actually, let's be honest... you can't sleep because you know your mom & aunt are sharing a bed, and you can't keep the sexy images out of your head. You walk into your mom's bedroom & pull down the covers. Oh man, they're wearing Christmas lingerie. Could this possibly get any better?Your mom & Aunt Mallory wake up and they encourage you to climb into bed with them. They know what it's like to be young & eager for Christmas morning. But mom soon discovers that your excitement is of a more sexual nature. They decide to give you an early Christmas present. Mom & Aunt Mallory eagerly take turns giving you a blowjob, riding you cowgirl & reverse cowgirl. Those huge breasts bouncing up & down right over your head are like the most magical yoyo in the universe. After mom cums on your young cock in missionary position, you begin to cum inside her & finish inside your aunt, giving them a double creampie. This is the best Christmas ever.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:52
FileSize: 524.5 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ujvit6g92sf4
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 28, 2022 12:54 pm
Lady Fyre - Drunk Mother Takes Your Virginity

Description: You can't sleep & you walk into the living room to find your mother drinking on the couch. You can tell by the look on her face she's been texting your father again. She reminds you that he's a de.adbeat. She gives you sips of her drink. She pours the rest of her drink into your lap & pretends it's an accident but it's obvious she did it on purpose. She suggests you take off those wet pants. Once she gets them off, she comments on how your penis is bigger than your father's. You're really growing up. She starts giving you a handjob not even realizing she's doing it. But then she notices how hard you've gotten, and she remarks that she's glad she made you feel good."You're not selfish like your father, are you? I'm going to show you how to make me feel good." She turns around & shows you how to have doggystyle sex. You're pounding away at her, but she's frustrated because you're not doing it right. This is your first time having sex, so of course you don't know how. So she pushes you away & tells you to sit down. "I can't have you going out in the world not knowing how to please women." She rides you cowgirl style, demonstrating how to use rhythm to make it more pleasurable. Your mother cums on your cock, and then she gets off you & sits down on the couch to rest for a moment.She assures you that she'll make you cum too, but she just needs a break. Trouble is, mom is so drunk that she falls asleep. You decide to just jerk off to finish, but your mom's breasts look so amazing that you cum all over them. She probably would stay asleep but you just can't resist rubbing your cum around her tits. She feels your cock on her & wakes up. She's so angry & yells at you for taking advantage of her. Your mother will probably never have sex with you again. Was it worth it?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:14:25
FileSize: 753.8 MB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xvbofb05acod
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 28, 2022 12:53 pm
Kortney Kane & Madison Ivy (Securing the Will / 03.08.14)

Description: For years, sexy nurses Madison Ivy and Kortney Kane have been putting up with horny old Herman. They dress in lingerie and sit on his lap because he's not long for this world, and rumor has it there's plenty of dough up for grabs in his will. But when a catfight over his money lands him in critical condition, Mick Blue shows up to decide who gets the money once and for all. The two busty babes compete for his cock, giving him a nice double blowjob and eating each other's tight pussies until they're dripping wet. It's an intense threesome fuck fest as Mick and his big cock go balls deep in Madison and Kortney, making their big tits bounce and covering their beautiful faces in a nice big facial cumshot!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:33:53
FileSize: 2.96 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/m9ytl2qupiey
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 28, 2022 12:51 pm
Kiara Lord (Hidden Depths / 19.05.15)

Description: When Kiara Lord walked into Danny D's massage parlor, he didn't give her a second glance, but as she stripped out of her frumpy coat and let her big natural tits bounce the way they were meant to, Danny's jaw dropped and cock hardened. He took his time his time with this extra special client, lying her down on the table, oiling up those juicy curves, and fingering her tantalizing twat. Popping that cute booty up into the air, Kiara showed him just how much she wanted that dick, moaning and cooing like a naughty little minx. Danny took this opportunity to whip out that massive piece of man meat and feed it to this saucy slut, then push it deep into her tight wet pussy. Watch this blonde bombshell's eyes widen as she shrieks with disbelief, thinking 'will this dick even fit in my tiny hole?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:36:31
FileSize: 3.21 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/w7oc0gkizs0j
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 27, 2022 12:52 pm
Katja Kassin Interracial Anal Cum Swallow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:15
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8nt5t2zbpszp
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 26, 2022 12:51 pm
Should Be Dating Me / 2016

Cast: Haley Reed

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:32:43
FileSize: 2.83 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/crkqqhqv5xv9
Monikvanda
Added: Dec 26, 2022 12:50 pm
Georgie Lyall (A Fuck In The Park / 29.07.14)

Cast: Georgie Lyall

Description: Georgie Lyall and her husband Ryan have been having a bit of a dry spell lately, and the busty blonde's mind has started to wander. There's a chiseled dude named Antonio who she sees every day when she walks the dog, and the more sexually frustrated she gets, the more she wants to get a taste of his big black cock. One day, the two make some eye contact, and just as quick as that, it's on. Georgie drops to her knees to get a taste of that big dick, then turns around so she can get fucked doggystyle. She cums on Antonio's dick again and again until he's ready to blast her big natural tits with a huge cumshot. That's what happens when you don't fuck your wife!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:33:13
FileSize: 2.89 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/zygp8p237mdz