screenshot

Actors: Cameron Dee, Gigi Allens
Genre: Strapon, Latex, Humilating, Femdom, Stockings

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1012.2 MB
Duration: 00:29:21
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/igioj1mhrevq
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 17, 2022 12:04 pm
Cameron Dee, Gigi Allens - Rubber Maid For Service /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Cameron Dee, Gigi Allens
Genre: Cum Eating, Femdom, Milking, Anilingus, Latex, HandJob, Facesitting, Ass Worship And Lick

Video Size: 466.4 MB
Duration: 00:14:02
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/loypg4web2dj
Jok21file
Added: Apr 17, 2022 2:41 pm
Cameron Dee (Human Toilet Instructions / 17.10.2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Mistress Cameron is in love with the human toilets. She has trained Marcelo to be a human toilet and now she uses him whenever she can. In this clip Cameron explains to you how you will be used as human toilet and why this is all you are good for. She tells you what your life will be like as a toilet. She shows how her pussy sits perfectly in a mans mouth. Marcelo was born to be a human toilet.
Actors: Cameron Dee
Genre: Face Sitting, Femdom, Humiliation, Pussy Licking, Human Toilet, Chastity

Video Size: 395 MB
Duration: 00:06:18
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/3a2tpsjeavsn
Jok21file
Added: Apr 17, 2022 5:20 pm
Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright - Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Whitney Wright is a very hot and extremely slutty student in Tony Orlando's class. He's trying to play it cool while she fingers her own pussy while sitting on her desk in his classroom. The Principal (Britany Andrews) storms into his class and confronts him about fucking his students. He swears he would never. Then Principal Andrews tells him it's ok, he should fuck his hot student. Whitney spreads her legs wide on her teacher's desk while Principal Andrews shoves Tony's face in her young pussy. Whitney asks, "Principal Andrews, is this like the last teacher who you told me to fuck and then we cut his balls off after.?" Right then Whitney clamps her thighs around her teacher's neck, trapping his mouth on her pussy. Principal Andrews explains that he will be fucking his student, but after he cums they will be destroying his balls for good. Whitney begs for his cock, and smiles when he quickly wants to cum. She knows her young pussy is too much for him to handle. Every time he gets close to cumming, Principal Andrews pulls him away and the two ladies torture his balls with hard squeezes and bites. Eventually they let him cum all over her pussy. They make him lick it all up while they discuss a few terrible ways to castrate him in the shop class with power tools.
Actors: Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright, Tony Orlando
Genre: Handjob, Pantyhose, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Rimming, Femdom, CBT, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Pussy Licking, Masturbation

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:19:53
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/jak657exlth4
Jok21file
Added: Apr 17, 2022 7:53 pm
Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens - Cast-ration Clinic

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: The world would be a far better place if women ruled and penises were eradicated from the planet. Gigi & Brittany are making it their personal mission to disable as many penises as they can in their lifetime. They have brought 2 more males in their clinic to turn into docile eunuchs. These evil nurses transform their male patients appendages into little pussies
Actors: Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens
Genre: CBT, Humiliation, Sissy, Femdom

Video Size: 804.8 MB
Duration: 00:12:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/z47mc862gt0z
Jok21file
Added: Apr 17, 2022 10:29 pm
Brittany Andrews - Strap-on Brittany Andrews

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Goddess Brittany Andrews shows her slave absolutely zero mercy as she ruthlessly massages his prostate by using a big, thick strap-on deep in his ass....
Actors: Brittany Andrews
Genre: Chastity, Anal, Strapon, Pegging, Femdom

Video Size: 973.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/huq9k08p9aiv
Jok21file
Added: Apr 25, 2022 12:53 am
Red August - Your Cock is Mine!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Miss Red is tired of having unfulfilled sex with her boytoy as he only seems to fuck for his pleasure. She decides it's time to turn the tables and use his cock for her pleasure only. Miss Red has him tied down and helpless to give him a taste of his own medicine so she can use his cock exactly the way she wants. She has a very heavy sexual appetite as she fucks his dildo face then rides his cock for multiple orgasms. Miss Red loves having a big, helpless cock at her complete disposal to use as much she desires. This will now be the only way they fuck leaving him always denied and constantly wanting more!
Actors: Red August
Genre: Hardcore, BDSM, Femdom, Dildo, Bondage, FaceSitting

Video Size: 894.1 MB
Duration: 00:12:36

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/73sqcerxpxyb
Jok21file
Added: Apr 25, 2022 8:42 am
Prostate FistAnd Dildo Play / (Alena's Den, Alena's Den)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Slaves ass is nice and warmed up thanks to Jayne's strap on pounding
Now Goddess Kira wants a turn with her massive sized dildo! After a good pounding, poor slave moans that he can't take it anymore, so....The girls start to fist him.
Actors: Mistress Jane, Mistress Kira
Genre: fisting, femdom, strapon

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:16:56

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/u7f64kiva359
Jok21file
Added: Apr 25, 2022 4:30 pm
Princess Natalya & Riley (Smother Box Tryout / 16.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Natalya and Riley want to try out the smother box. They strap a slave into the bondage and pump its head into position with the air pump. The girls both tease the slave with their asses before smothering him with them. The slave is locked in chastity and Riley has the key. He is very miserable. The girls get a very good seal and make sure he can't breathe. Losers are not allowed pussy and are barely allowed air. He is nothing but a seat for two beautiful girls! There is a high turnover rate for the position of human chair. Useless losers are very replaceable. Riley scolds the chair for trying to touch her. If the girls continue to be displeased, they will terminate this one and fetch another from the cage in the sorority house basement.
Actors: Princess Natalya, Riley
Genre: High Heels, Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Tease, Chastity, Ass Smothering, Brat Girls

Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:13:44

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/dpdwvomns4ry
Jok21file
Added: Apr 25, 2022 7:08 pm
Princess Natalya & Jessica (Smother Box Fun / 08.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.
Actors: Princess Natalya, Jessica
Genre: High Heels, Tease, Humiliation, Chastity, Face Sitting, Femdom, Brat Girls

Video Size: 398.5 MB
Duration: 00:18:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/imam8lltp2rx
Jok21file
Added: Apr 26, 2022 8:15 am
Princess Amber (Under My Hot New Heels / 13.12.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.
One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.
This is perfect because now I get to try on all my brand new, super hot pairs of heels then walk all over this freak to see which ones I love the most. That is where it belongs anyways, under my perfect feet, like dirt! HAHAAAAha
This worthless submissive piece of garbage is so lucky that I even take time out of my busy day to I guess kind of acknowledge it's existence... I mean I could care less if it was deeaad or alive and I hate it, but I do thoroughly enjoy watching it suffer.
Anywayssss... back to me, the only thing that actually matters. I had this slave open my new shoes one by one and I tried them on. I walked around in them while it drooled at my perfect feet, then I made it lay down and I walked all over it. Each pair of these heels looked like they would hurt like hell if they were digging into like flesh, not that I would know. LOL!
I was laughing so hard at this door mat when I asked it which shoes were its favorite and which ones hurt the most while my hot heels were sinking deeper and deeper into its chest. Hahaha it sounded like it was actually dying. What a little bitch!!!
You know here at the Mean Girl Manor we are always looking for new slaves to use and . I think Aunt Platinum is even looking for a few more live in slaves. If you think that you would be a good little house keeping slave or even a really obedient errand bitch for us mean girls you should definitely send us a message on our American Mean Girls site. Maybe you could one day be lucky enough to breath the same air as us. Lol!
Actors: Princess Amber
Genre: Femdom, Humination, Slave Training, Trampling, Blonde, Foot Fetish, High Heels

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:23:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/em37q43k5js4
Jok21file
Added: Apr 26, 2022 11:59 pm
Princess Amber & Lexi Chase (Andy's Valentine's Day Beating / 01.03.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This is sort of a behind the scenes. It was just going to be a simple foot worship clip. The camera was turned on but Amber wasn't ready to go. She was texting her boyfriend. Amber and her boyfriend were having a little text fight, something boyfriends and girlfriends do all the same. Andy in his infinite wisdom decides to white knight for Amber and says, "if you were my girl, I wouldn't treat you that way." What was a simple text fight between Amber and her amazing boyfriend has had gasoline thrown on it. Amber has been insulted that Andy thinks there is some universe in which Amber is "his" girl. Amber has a big, but totally justified, fit. Amber really puts Andy in his place with a deeply humiliating verbal beat down, ball shocks, and face slaps. A Bratdown. Amber leaves in tears and then it is time for Lexie to step in. Lexie and Amber are besties! If you hurt one you hurt both. Lexie takes revenge on Andy. Andy has a shock collar on his balls and Lexie uses it to punish Andy with full voltage shocks. In the end Amber and her amazing boy friend made up. Amber was taken out for dinner and they had a great evening. Andy paid for it. This clip has extreme verbal humiliation, face slaps, and ball shocks. Andy is left feeling worthless.
Actors: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Genre: Chastity, Brat Girls, High Heels, Face Slapping, Electric Play, Ball Shocks, Femdom, Humiliation

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:13:10

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/jal4ffr83nxy
Jok21file
Added: Apr 27, 2022 2:36 am
Pegged By A Cruel Goddess 2 / (Submissed) (Split Scenes)(Julia Parker,Mila Fox,Ashley Ocean,Lilit Sweet)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: These men have their pants around their ankles so they can get Pegged By A Goddess and let us tell you, these bitches have no mercy! They are sticking it in deep and pounding it out hard! They are strapped up with their strap ons and they are owning some ass tonight!
Actors: Julia Parker,Mila Fox,Ashley Ocean,Lilit Sweet
Genre: Pegging, Cumshots, StrapOns, Foot Fetish, Female Domination, Spanking, Sissification

Video Size: 4.18 GB
Duration: 01:27:27
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download or watch online : dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/0njave1rb8fe
https://filejoker.net/tttlfy2es7tf
https://filejoker.net/kyyot6ygyp07
Jok21file
Added: Apr 27, 2022 5:13 am
Paige Owens - Pussy Showers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Slaves need to stay plenty hydrated when they are using their mouths to serve their Mistress. Mistress Paige Owens has just the juices her chastity slut needs to keep his mouth always ready to lick. She puts her bitch on his back with his head firmly placed on the queening throne directly under her holes. The slave is ordered to open his mouth wide and lick until she drenches him with all of her squirt juices. When you are a slave to Mistress Paige Owens you know you will never be thirsty again.
Actors: Paige Owens
Genre: Squirting, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Pussy Worship, Femdom, Chastity

Video Size: 896.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:17

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/msr47z8vm8d7
Jok21file
Added: Apr 27, 2022 10:29 am
Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle - Enslaved to Double DD's

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Mistress Summer and Olivia love just how weak you have become for their big, beautiful tits. There is nothing they enjoy more than seeing a grown man drop to his knees and worship the ground they walk on. Don't worry it's no secret that you have a hard time controlling your cock from instantly cumming in the presence of their enormous sized tits. They use that to their advantage as they love to watch you suffer in pure agony and ecstasy as your **** to edge for their amusement. If you are a good slave boy and don't cum until given permission then you will be rewarded with a special treat they know you will love
Actors: Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle
Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Video Size: 576.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:46

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/zgxgy8f09ran