Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 13, 2022 5:05 pm
Princess Amber (What You Need Is A Key Holder / 30.06.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.
Actors: Princess Amber
Genre: Humiliation, Foot Worship, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Brat Girls, Chastity, Blonde

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 956.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:35
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/lmxq5ca1negu
Jok21file
Added: Feb 13, 2022 7:34 pm
Princess Amber (Under My Hot New Heels / 13.12.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.
One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.
This is perfect because now I get to try on all my brand new, super hot pairs of heels then walk all over this freak to see which ones I love the most. That is where it belongs anyways, under my perfect feet, like dirt! HAHAAAAha
This worthless submissive piece of garbage is so lucky that I even take time out of my busy day to I guess kind of acknowledge it's existence... I mean I could care less if it was deeaad or alive and I hate it, but I do thoroughly enjoy watching it suffer.
Anywayssss... back to me, the only thing that actually matters. I had this slave open my new shoes one by one and I tried them on. I walked around in them while it drooled at my perfect feet, then I made it lay down and I walked all over it. Each pair of these heels looked like they would hurt like hell if they were digging into like flesh, not that I would know. LOL!
I was laughing so hard at this door mat when I asked it which shoes were its favorite and which ones hurt the most while my hot heels were sinking deeper and deeper into its chest. Hahaha it sounded like it was actually dying. What a little bitch!!!
You know here at the Mean Girl Manor we are always looking for new slaves to use and . I think Aunt Platinum is even looking for a few more live in slaves. If you think that you would be a good little house keeping slave or even a really obedient errand bitch for us mean girls you should definitely send us a message on our American Mean Girls site. Maybe you could one day be lucky enough to breath the same air as us. Lol!
Genre: Blonde, Femdom, Slave Training, Humination, Trampling, Foot Fetish, High Heels

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:23:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/0r9i9z581jwz
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 12:31 am
Princess Amber (Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes / 29.07.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.Then I have a GREAT idea! I will use the slave's BALLS to kick as MUCH AS I WANT for my fans! AND I will make $$$ from it!! I decide for every $5 tribute I get, I will kick my slave in the balls! Isn't that a GREAT idea?? What a great way to use a slave to make $$$!!!Watch the clip to see how it goes! (These are some REALLY hard kicks btw! Imagine how hard I would kick it for a $100 tribute! LOL!) I made pretty good money though! Not to mention the $$$ I will make from this clip starts selling like crazy! LOLLet me know if you want me to do more live-feed stuff like this, losers. Or I can even tell other Mean Girls to do it using Our house slaves. We are thinking about doing more live streaming stuff...pay us to these freaks live! Haha
Genre: High Heels, Slave Training, Femdom, Humination, Ballbusting, Blonde

Video Size: 801 MB
Duration: 00:07:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/1avy7lgzcp00
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 5:28 am
Princess Amber & Lexi Chase (Humiliate An Old Loser (Complete) / 05.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Lexi is having a hard time getting her old beta male to sign its debt contract. She and Amber play an edging game with the stupid old man to damage his brain further in hopes that he will eventually be dumb enough to sign. The girls tease the old fool with their bodies and make him stroke when they say. When the old fool doesn't listen well enough the girls slap him in its face. The girls write insults on the idiot's body. Girls hate him and only want his money. The girls change outfits to make him even hornier. The male cannot resist shiny. The girls edge the male for more than 20 minutes. The old man eventually breaks down and signs. The girl's promise the old fool an orgasm after he signs. The idiot gets very excited, but of course, Amber and Lexi trick the beta and lock him right back into chastity. The girls now have the beta in $40,000 of debt and it doesn't even get to cum! The girls take humiliating photos of the old simp. They send the photos to their boyfriends so that they can laugh at him, too. They got all the old man's money and he just wanted one orgasm. His life sucks so much!
Actors: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Genre: Financial Domination, Brunette, Orgasm Denial, Bikini, Brat Girls, Femdom, High Heels, Tease, Edging, Orgasm Control, Blonde, Humiliation

Video Size: 2.83 GB
Duration: 00:27:03
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/lfeb2ofk3gu5
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 5:46 pm
Pamela Morrison

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Every girl at Pamela's sorority knows about Jack: he's an old pervert who lives in the neighborhood, stares at your feet, and buys whatever you tell him to buy. Pamela starts by selling him a $100 candy bar, but soon realizes she can make him do anything she wants. She turns him into her obedient servant...
Actors: Pamela Morrison
Genre: ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:34:57
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/2ya8q91rkobm
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 10:43 pm
Olive Glass - Olive Glass Unleashes Her Perfect Cunt Onto Captive Meat (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Welcome Olive Glass to Divine Bitches! Olive can disarm a man with one glance, leaving him helpless. Her beauty and power show no mercy. She chops slave Eli's ego down into little bits and builds him back up a better specimen. She starts with pouring hot wax all over his back and thighs. Stuck in a cage, with no escape, all Eli can do is scream as his Mistress starts her training. Seeing how well he takes his first punishment, she lets him out of his cage. He kisses her feet, thanking her for making him better. He crawls on the floor after her, just like her dog. She positions him over his cage and flogs him relentlessly all over his ass and back. Then she flips him over to tenderize his front. She paddles his sides, thighs, and belly. Her pristine milky white skin is relentless when brushing up against Eli and he can barely control himself. She whips him into shape, pegs his ass with hard strap-on fucking and even uses the fuck saw power tool deep in his ass. The joy on her face when he takes it for her is priceless. Eli's body shakes with the intensity of the fucking and he begs over and over again to cum but is denied. She then uses him for her pleasure and denies him any of his own. She sits on a dildo gag strapped to his face and as she rides it, all Eli can do is stare up at his beautiful Mistress' cunt. Seeing his cock straining in chastity, she laughs delighted, before taking it in her mouth to further torment him. Mistress Glass is a Goddess you will not be forgetting anytime soon!
Actors: Olive Glass, Shawn Fox
Genre: Dildo, Humiliation, BDSM, Mask, Chastity, Machine Dildo, Bodystockings, Wax, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, CBT, Cage, Vibrator, Flogging, Bondage, Anal, Femdom, Strapon

Video Size: 3.68 GB
Duration: 00:51:55

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/5vyxzftujbin
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 1:12 am
Olive Glass - Olive Glass Unleashes Her Perfect Cunt Onto Captive Meat (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Welcome Olive Glass to Divine Bitches! Olive can disarm a man with one glance, leaving him helpless. Her beauty and power show no mercy. She chops slave Eli's ego down into little bits and builds him back up a better specimen. She starts with pouring hot wax all over his back and thighs. Stuck in a cage, with no escape, all Eli can do is scream as his Mistress starts her training. Seeing how well he takes his first punishment, she lets him out of his cage. He kisses her feet, thanking her for making him better. He crawls on the floor after her, just like her dog. She positions him over his cage and flogs him relentlessly all over his ass and back. Then she flips him over to tenderize his front. She paddles his sides, thighs, and belly. Her pristine milky white skin is relentless when brushing up against Eli and he can barely control himself. She whips him into shape, pegs his ass with hard strap-on fucking and even uses the fuck saw power tool deep in his ass. The joy on her face when he takes it for her is priceless. Eli's body shakes with the intensity of the fucking and he begs over and over again to cum but is denied. She then uses him for her pleasure and denies him any of his own. She sits on a dildo gag strapped to his face and as she rides it, all Eli can do is stare up at his beautiful Mistress' cunt. Seeing his cock straining in chastity, she laughs delighted, before taking it in her mouth to further torment him. Mistress Glass is a Goddess you will not be forgetting anytime soon!
Actors: Olive Glass, Shawn Fox
Genre: Mask, CBT, Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Cage, Bodystockings, Fucking Machine, Wax, Pegging, Humiliation, Bondage, Orgasm Denial, BDSM, Flogging, Masturbation, Vibrator, Anal, Chastity

Video Size: 970.2 MB
Duration: 00:51:55
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/tk4zt2frq7u5
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 3:40 am
Old Converse And Stinky Feet /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Debra wears her old well worn Chuck Taylor Converse. She orders slave to lick them clean. Soles of this Converse really dirty. Something black stuck on one of soles. Maybe it's chewing gum or something worse. The fact that it was a very long time on the sole. Of course Debra is not worried about on what she stepped. She just orders -Lick it! After soles of shoes are clean and creak on the cleanliness she forces to smell old Converse inside. They smell very bad and Debra knows it because usually she wears them barefoot. She slaps slave with one shoe when he sniffs the other. It amuses her. Finally Debra orders to lick and sniff her sweaty bare soles.
Actors: Debra
Genre: Mistress, Slave, Dirty Shoes, Dirty Feet, Foot Worship, Russian Girls, TOE, Humiliation, FemDom, Foot Fetish

Video Size: 386.2 MB
Duration: 00:08:32
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/vmiv3vp9n9cl
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 6:09 am
Natalya, Alyssa & Mariah (Its Milking Day / 18.07.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent.
Actors: Natalya, Alyssa, Mariah
Genre: POV, Femdom, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Video Size: 428.4 MB
Duration: 00:05:42

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/7xapvbmcabbg
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 8:36 am
Naomi Swann - Stiletto Addiction

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Mistress Naomi Swann is dressed head to toe in leather wearing her favorite pair of stiletto boots. Her lucky slave is in for a real treat as he is blessed with the opportunity to lick the filth from every square inch. His balls have been locked into a humbler keeping the boot boy on all fours and groveling in the presence of a leather Goddess like Naomi Swann. She is young but knows exactly what she wants as she demands the doormat use his tongue for exactly what it's good for. Shining every single inch of her stiletto boots until they are in the utmost pristine condition.
Actors: Naomi Swann
Genre: Leather, Boot Licking, CBT, Boot Worship, Femdom

Video Size: 949.6 MB
Duration: 00:13:06

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/wx2oqpav0y61
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 1:31 pm
Morgan Rain - Pink Pussy Pleaser

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Boys were meant to be on their knees worshipping Women's pussy and pleasing them with their mouths. Cocks are only needed for decoration so Princess Morgan Rain keeps her pet's manhood locked away in chastity. When Princess Morgan wants her pink pussy worshipped she lets her slave out of his kennel to do what boys do best. He still has a lot to learn on how to exactly please her pussy so Princess Morgan has an electric shock collar wrapped tightly on his neck. At the press of a button she controls his mouth and guides him to lick the proper way so she can have her daily orgasms as a Princess demands.
Actors: Morgan Rain
Genre: Chastity, Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings

Video Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:15:26

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/flz5findko6x
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 4:02 pm
Mona Wales - The Filthiest Fucking Slut: Mona Wales Degrades Tony Orlando in Public

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Today is the day. Mona Wales is dressed in a sexy latex outfit, getting her dirty slut slave Tony Orlando ready to leave their hotel room. The filthiest people in the world have gathered to see Tony paraded around as a shiny spectacle. Will Tony behave? Will he embarrass Mona? An electrified butt plug stuffed in Tony's fuck hole will guarantee his compliance. Luckily Tony's head is covered in latex so we are spared the sight of his disgusting face. Mona leads a collared Tony by the leash, walking on all fours like a shiny, sleazy, greasy beast. Down the hall to the elevator and down to the convention below. "Make way for the pervert", Mona warns. Tony is slapped and spit upon by random women. His face rubbed in another woman's ass. Tony's bare torso is a canvas -- women laugh and write what a filthy pig he is, a disgusting filthy piggy slut. Mona orders Tony to lay on his back on the dirty carpet and people take pictures of the filthy slut. Mona flogs the freak gimp for all to see. Tony's back and ass take a hard flogging. Mona's idea of a treat, lick the boots of a strange woman. More hits on his back, Tony must announce he is a disgusting pervert. This filthy piece of trash is a real spectacle. He whimpers, 'thank you mommy'. Who does Tony want to play with next? Mona pulls out her zapper, hits Tony across the chest. Other women approach, pulling his nipples and kicking his ass with their high heels. Make way for the freak show -- the most disgusting man on the planet. Tony is flat on the floor, belly exposed to the zapper, humiliated in front of the crowd. He's called a pervert. Scum! Back to the hotel room, an exhausted Tony now must defend his title of filthiest human on the planet. She fucks his ass with her strap-on cock. The disgusting little scum bucket lays on his stomach, getting drilled from behind. Now that his little fuck hole is nicely stretched out it's good and ready for Mona's fist. She's going to shove her whole hand in his ass. Tony loves this, he wants to cum but he has to beg first. The little maggoty cum whore is not allowed to cum but Mona won't stop stroking his hard shaft. He can't help but fail his mistress. Now he must suck her dick clean and swallow her pubic hair. Can this filthy gimp prove to Mona that he will do anything for her cunt? Mona sits on his face, zapping his balls, he better give her a nice hard orgasm. Mona doesn't hold back on the zapper while she rides his face.
Actors: Mona Wales, Tony Orlando
Genre: Pegging, Femdom, FaceSitting, Cum Eating, Handjob, BDSM, Pussy Licking, Milking, Toys, Anal Play, Hooded, Public, Anal Fisting, Zapper, Strapon, Anal, Latex, Prostate Massage, Buttplug, CBT, Flogging

Video Size: 561.7 MB
Duration: 00:51:14
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/y1rcmqrcn32b
Jok21file
Added: Feb 16, 2022 1:54 am
Mistress Taya /10 january 2014/

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Taya- Updated: 10 January 2014
Clips: Boasting of such oral skills, this ripped stud quickly became Mistress Taya's favorite boy toy. His tongue delivers her so much pleasure
she just can't make herself quit riding it. The guy's face is already all red from rubbing against her bristly pussy but. The domme doesn't really care.
Well, she will even reward the pathetic fucker with a quick rough handjob but only after she is satisfied.
Actors: Mistress Taya
Genre: Kunilingus, Facesitting

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 376.7 MB
Duration: 00:16:38
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/rctdarutwkgx
Jok21file
Added: Feb 16, 2022 4:21 am
Mistress Tatjana (The Slave Hates The Strokes / 06.06.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: The slave isn't even surprised about getting punished, since he knows very well that he acted like an asshole. Mistress Tatjana brought her favorite whip and put on a sexy outfit for the session. The slave don't really have the chance to admire her figure though, as hard strokes land on his bare skin one after the other. Mistress Tatjana only stops once the slave's chest and stomach is full of painful red marks.
Actors: Mistress Tatjana
Genre: Humiliation, Blonde, Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, High Heels

Video Size: 853.3 MB
Duration: 00:09:32
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/9zgmc8a2jw1f
Jok21file
Added: Feb 16, 2022 6:48 am
Mistress Tatjana (Tatjana's Stricts Whipping / 27.12.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Mistress Tatjana shows the slave his place. The naked slave is tied up, helplessly waiting for the cruel punishment. Mistress Tatjana uses a bullwhip to place countless blows on his back until it's full of red marks.
Actors: Mistress Tatjana
Genre: Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Blonde, Leather, Whipping, Pain, Humiliation, High Heels

Video Size: 603.8 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/74l5c1mn4o15