Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 21, 2022 3:36 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.
Actors: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Genre: Femdom, LezDom, BDSM, Spitting, Clothespins, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Creampie, Hardcore, Bondage, Vibrator

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 727.2 MB
Duration: 00:38:37
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/95eucv6yeeir
Jok21file
Added: Jun 21, 2022 3:39 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.
Actors: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Genre: Creampie, Flogging, Femdom, Spitting, Pussy Licking, Clothespins, Vibrator, BDSM, LezDom, Bondage, Hardcore

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:38:37
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/hl0d5rn4x4ur
Jok21file
Added: Jun 21, 2022 4:10 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Better

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"
Actors: Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker
Genre: Caning, FaceSitting, Anal Fisting, Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Cumshots, Pegging, Threesome, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Anal

Video Size: 732.9 MB
Duration: 00:39:00
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/zb8vlh3ztozd
Jok21file
Added: Jun 21, 2022 6:19 am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"
Genre: Strapon, Caning, Pegging, Stockings, Anal Fisting, Threesome, FaceSitting, Cumshots, Anal, Pussy Licking, Femdom, Handjob

Video Size: 2.76 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/h8lrxlcb0ind
Jok21file
Added: Jun 21, 2022 8:48 am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Pussy Licking, Handjob, Stockings, Anal, Caning, Cumshots, Pegging, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fisting, FaceSitting, Threesome

Video Size: 1.4 GB
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/qtim2m9wk8lm
Jok21file
Added: Jun 21, 2022 11:14 am
Hatano Yui / A Guy Gets Pegged And Turned Into A Bitch In Front Of His Girlfriend (Masaki Nao, Bi)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Hatano Yui
Genre: Submissive Men, Solowork, Older Sister, Strapon, Japan Femdom, Cuckold, Male Squirting, Anal, Slut

Video Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 02:53:43

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/hordw20z44n3
Jok21file
Added: Jun 21, 2022 4:08 pm
Goddess Tangent - Orgasm Lockdown

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Goddess Tangent keeps her slave's orgasms under her complete control by never allowing his cock free from it's prison. She is still a merciful Mistress and allows her kept slave a release once a month by giving him two options : You can cum in your cage or you dont cum at all!!
Actors: Goddess Tangent
Genre: Chastity, Milking, FemDom

Video Size: 731.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:17
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/pqyxtdvoj4e8
Jok21file
Added: Jun 22, 2022 3:41 am
Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel (No Breaks For Shine Boy / 31.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: ***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"
Actors: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel
Genre: High Heels, Big Tits, Femdom, Foot Slave Training, Brat Girls, Shoe Fetish, Humination

Video Size: 728.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:25
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/yp6czisvc3ek
Jok21file
Added: Jun 22, 2022 3:48 am
Goddess Harley (Fail So l Can Beat You / 13.06.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: You desperately wanna be my slave. You love the sound of that. slave, slave, slave. well slaves follow orders. and slaves exist to please me. It doesn't have to be fair. it doesn't have to be easy. actually its more fun when I set you up to fail, haha.Its more fun when I see you struggling to be a good little slave and I know your gonna end up with a beating anyway, haha. maybe you'll be lucky today, slave. maybe I'm gonna give you permission to jerk off in my presence. and if you're an obedient slave, maybe you'll avoid a beating. a horribly vicious beating. a beating that make you cry. a beating that could be excruciating. maybe this will just be a fun little jerk off game. wanna play slave???
Actors: Goddess Harley
Genre: Big Tits, High Heels, Femdom, Fetish, Domination, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial

Video Size: 605.1 MB
Duration: 00:13:20
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/xexbgzv8qas3
Jok21file
Added: Jun 22, 2022 4:38 am
Goddess Harley (And Now I'm Ordering You To Do It / 05.01.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I know that there's nothin better that being given an order from a hot girl... a humiliating order...
I don't want you to cum before we're all done...
So the first thing i want ya to do is to point that hard dick at your face and gush out a huge fuckin piiss... right it your fuckin face! Hahahaha...
Now I want ya to just let that all soak in while I tell what else you're gonna be doing for me...
Actors: Goddess Harley
Genre: Goddess Worship, Toilet Humiliation, Bare Feet, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Slave Tasks, Assignments, Humiliation, Legs Fetish, JOI, Beta Male Humiliation, Brat Girls, Domination, Femdom

Video Size: 306.4 MB
Duration: 00:06:45

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/vukadhpvq7vz
Jok21file
Added: Jun 22, 2022 6:49 am
Goddess Brooke & Princess Bella (Kiss Our Ballbusting Shoes / 28.10.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: So me and Princess Bella just got done kicking this slave's nuts and just to add insult to injury, we force him to lick his "ball cooties" off our feet lol. Think about it- we literally just got done kicking him in thenuts and now his loser-ass has to lick his testicle-sweat off of our shoes and feet! Haha. And oh yes, we are going to remind him of it again and again...with non-stop verbal abuse. I wonder if we can hurt his feelings as much as we hurt his nuts?? Well we certainly try! Ya know, what I can't figure out? How do you losers put up with so much from us? Are we really THAT hot, that we can literally do anything we want to a man and he will still grovel at our feet??
Actors: Goddess Brooke, Princess Bella
Genre: Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Femdom, Foot Domination, Brat Girls, Foot Fetish, Humination

Video Size: 688.4 MB
Duration: 00:05:20

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/kujiee49m9g1
Jok21file
Added: Jun 22, 2022 9:11 am
Goddess Becky (Strapped Down And Straddled / 25.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.
Actors: Goddess Becky
Genre: Humiliation, Blonde, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Femdom, Chastity

Video Size: 942.4 MB
Duration: 00:09:50

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/abzn71rcajry
Jok21file
Added: Jun 22, 2022 2:09 pm
Goddess Becky (Ass Worship In Bathroom / 28.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: When Becky snaps her fingers that means she wants more money. Becky snaps. You look at her incredible ass and know that means you must send. You have to edge to her beauty. You know how expensive edging can get for a beta. Becky calls her slave into the bathroom. She wants the slave to lick her ass. You wish that you were as lucky as her slave in the video. You would love to lick an ass as nice as Becky's. You are stuck at home watching. You have to tribute her for the honor of watching another slave Worship what you can't have. Becky makes her slave kiss where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. The slave is locked in chastity while he kisses and licks. Becky knows how to make betas horny and miserable. Slaves are very pathetic. Becky's slave will stay locked in chastity while her boyfriend gets to fuck her.
Actors: Goddess Becky
Genre: Blonde, Humiliation, Ass Eating, Femdom, High Heels, Ass Smothering

Video Size: 747.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:32

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ry3qod2k9a8v
Jok21file
Added: Jun 22, 2022 4:44 pm
Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya (Smother Their Slave / 11.05.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the smother bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They smother him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.
Actors: Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya
Genre: Femdom, Ass Smothering, Brat Girls, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease, Face Sitting

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:12:55

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/4i7pth2kfddn
Jok21file
Added: Jun 23, 2022 3:46 am
Gina Devine, Marek - Trust My Love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Marek has always been one to try something new in the bedroom and today with willing Gina it would be a day of firsts for him.
Looking incredibly sexy in her black lingerie she starts by gently kissing him, putting him at ease with what's to come. Working her way down his body caressing every part before tending to his rock hard cock with her mouth, slowly teasing him being sure to take her time.
It's at this point she slides on her strap on sliding it slowly into his nice tight asshole whilst playing with his hard length, enjoying it so much he climbs on top allowing it deep into his ass.
Actors: Gina Devine, Marek
Genre: Oral, Strapon, Anal, All Sex

File Extension: mov
Video Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:28:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mov / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/3z55udyry9s2