Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 15, 2022 6:57 pm
Alura Jenson - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: What's a step-mom to do when her rotten, good-for-nothing, money losing, son of her husband gets dragged in by a couple of men looking for twenty grand?
Genre: No Tattoos, Big Tits, Anal, DP, Cougars, Creampie, MILF, 2 On 1, Big Booty, Hairy, ATM, Pantyhose, IR

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 3.29 GB
Duration: 00:46:31
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/4pp8r3jm784z
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 2:02 pm
Alexis Fawx - Alexis Fawx Fucks Her Horny Stepson After He Catches Her Practicing Her Stripping

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Alexis Fawx is really trying to make things work with her husband.
Their sex life is lagging and she thinks she can spice things up by stripping for him. She's practicing in some new lingerie when suddenly her stepson walks in and sees her!
He's embarrassed at first, but when he finds out what she's doing he opens up and decides that maybe he can help her, he knows a thing or two about strippers after all. But once she gets going, he's hard as a rock and as soon
as she feels his young aching cock she can't help herself, she sucks and fucks him till he blows his hot load all over her gorgeous tits.
Actors: Alexis Fawx
Genre: Cuckold, Pantyhose, Doggy, USA, Spoons, American, Milf, Bubble, Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Lingerie, Natural, Bikini, Bum, Rear, Cougar, Buxom, Backside, Big Cock, Clothed, Stockings, Dominant, Deep Throat, Arse, Cowgirl, Bottom, High Heels, Booty, Old, Big Dick, Busty, Big Ass, Uniform, Mom, Incest, Hairy, Butt, Boobs

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:24:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/5ljqesredctb
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 11:34 am
Alexis Fawx, Sarah Vandella - Neon Moonlight 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Alexis Fawx married into what she thought would be her dream family. Quinton James and his eighteen year old son, Alex Jett, love her, and she would do anything to keep them safe and comfortable.. even if it means getting a secret second job as a stripper. There is tension between Quinton and his new wife, money is tight and Quinton doesn't see the point in working more hours just to give his ex-wife more alimony. He sees the tension in his new wife and pulls her close, "you can't go to work angry with me." Quinton and Alexis make love before Alexis goes to work.Alexis is dancing on the stage during a slow night at the club. She doesn't see her stepson in the shadows, and he doesn't recognize her because she wears a bright pink wig. He is mesmerized by her and his friends arrange a lapdance with her.Alexis doesn't normally do professional lapdances, but her best friend at the club, Sarah Vandella convinces her she needs to do them since that's where the big money is. Alexis confides in her friend, "I get too turned on when I grind on their laps. I can feel the length and girth of their penis and it feels so good, it makes me so wet that I orgasm and make a mess on their pants." Sarah tells her it sounds like she is squirting! She advises her sweet friend not to grind on their laps when she dances. Alexis agrees and goes to meet the mystery man who bought a private dance with her. Her heart sinks when she sees her stepson waiting for her. She must dance for him, if she doesn't her boss may fire her. She begins to sway her hips from left to right, she takes off her clothing as her stepson looks at her in awe.
Genre: Bottom, Incest, Booty, Big Ass, Clothed, Milf, Rear, Arse, Stockings, Dominant, Brunette, Bikini, German, Doggy, Femdom, Big Dick, Cowgirl, Butt, Backside, Busty, Old, Taboo, Boobs, Deep Throat, Mom, USA, Bum, Hairy, Spoons, Cuckold, Lingerie, Bubble, Buxom, Squirt, High Heels, Cougar, Big Tits, Big Cock, Pantyhose

Video Size: 2.6 GB
Duration: 00:49:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/6sp4aje2cezm
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 9:07 am
Alexis Fawx - Unbound

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, Big Tits, Lingerie, Brunette, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Big Cock, Hairy Pussy, MILF, Squirting, Anal Creampie, Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal, Rimming

Video Size: 693.5 MB
Duration: 00:40:21
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/vym0c7yrb65m
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 6:39 am
Alexis Fawx - Mixed Family 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Convinced her stepson is getting paid for illegal activities, Alexis confronts him about it.
Soon she finds out that he isn't dealing drugs, but rather being given money by women in the neighborhood as a "thank you" for being such a good pussy licker. Alexis just has to find out why her stepson's tongue seems to be better than any other
man's in the neighborhood and boy is she surprised to find out why!
Genre: Busty, Big Tits, Cougar, Big Dick, American, Doggy, Old, Milf, Bum, Cowgirl, USA, Boobs, Cuckold, Backside, Bikini, Big Ass, Big Cock, Brunette, High Heels, Booty, Incest, Femdom, Buxom, Deep Throat, Rear, Clothed, Butt, Bubble, Arse, Hairy, Spoons, Mom, Dominant, Lingerie, Bottom

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:29:44
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/s79q7lgp05yl
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 4:13 am
Abigail Mac, Lena Paul (Sleepless Nights Scene 3)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Over the course of one sexually awakening weekend we follow a group of three women: a seemingly subdued wedding planner with a wild side, (Lena Paul), a young woman struggling with her sexuality (Demi Sutra), and a sex therapist going through a dry spell (Abigail Mac). While they each deal with the personal issues that inhibit their happiness, their lives collide during their search for a resolution.
Actors: Abigail Mac, Lena Paul
Genre: Corset, Fetish, Bedroom, Foursome, Missionary, Side Fuck, Hairy Pussy, Blonde, Cum Shot, Handjob, Garter Belt, Bubble Butt, Big Tits, Doggystyle, Sex Toys, Average Body, Pussy Licking, Brunette, Anal Toys, Anal, Medium Ass, Caucasian, Tattoo, Blowjob, DP, Cum Swap, Cowgirl, Threesome, High To Mouth, All Sex, Athletic, Tan Lines, Natural Tits

Video Size: 894.3 MB
Duration: 00:39:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/2n7zt5q19jor
Jok21file
Added: Feb 15, 2022 1:47 am
Abella Danger & Katana Kombat - Working Out Their Anger

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Abella Danger and Katana Kombat have developed quite the rivalry, looking to impress everyone at their dance class, but the studio may not be big enough for the two of them! Overwhelming their instructor, and the other participants, with moves that would drop anyone's jaw, it becomes apparent that these two jealous rivals wants to do more than just dance side by side - they wanna fuck!
Actors: Abella Danger & Katana Kombat
Genre: Bubble Butt, Innie Pussy, Brunette, Lesbian, Big Tits, Latina, Caucasian, Booty Shorts, Big Tits Worship, Blonde, Hairy Pussy, Bald Pussy, Ass Worship, Leggings, Enhanced, Athletic

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:33:09

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/vtc4u9pvbrrb
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 11:20 pm
Aaliyah Hadid, Abbie Maley, Emily Willis, Emma Hix, Emma Starletto, Evelin Stone, Kleio Valentien, Kristen Scott, Lina Bembe, Maya Kendrick, Sarah Banks - Orgasm Compilation 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This video is a compilation of beautiful female orgasms from a selection of videos. This one features Evelin Stone, Emma Hix, Emma Starletto, Kristen Scott, Kleio Valentien, Aaliyah Hadid, Emily Willis, Abbie Maley, Maya Kendrick, Sarah Banks, and Lina Bembe.
Actors: Aaliyah Hadid, Abbie Maley, Emily Willis, Emma Hix, Emma Starletto, Evelin Stone, Kleio Valentien, Kristen Scott, Lina Bembe, Maya Kendrick, Sarah Banks
Genre: Girl Orgasm, Hairy Pussy, Choking, Amateur, Hitachi, Creampie, Passion, Anal Sex, Rough Sex, Spanking

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:16:01
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/c715ke5zn0sm
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 6:02 pm
Willow. (My Fave)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Willow
Genre: Hairy, Solo, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Amateur Girls, Anal Play, Dildo

Video Size: 912.4 MB
Duration: 00:15:43
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/y7ja7pq8wm0h
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 1:00 pm
We think sage is all the rage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: blowjob, piercing, creampie, hardcore, hairy pussy, tattoo, natural tits

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:20:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/168cwt9v7qqt
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 10:28 am
Violette Blakk - Photoshoot Anal Creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Violette wants to surprise her husband for his birthday so she wants to have some sexy photos done. After some online searches for photographers with REALLY good ratings
she hires our man Derek. The shoot starts and Derek notices that she isn't wearing a bra or panties. He suggests that he sometimes shoots some more provocative pictures for wives that want to re-kindle
the spark for their husbands. With some hesitation, she reluctantly agrees. She loosens up a bit of her clothing and when Derek suggests that some even hotter pics could be shot if she were to start touching herself, Violette finds out why Derek's
reviews are so good when his cock ends up inside her mouth, pussy, and her ass. He finds out that she loves to suck cock like a total slut. Lots of action including rimming, ass to mouth, ass to pussy
and an anal creampie. I sure hope Violette's hubby is happy with her effort to produce his birthday present
Actors: Violette Blakk
Genre: Big Tits, Busty, Voluptuous, Big Ass, Arse, A2M, Butt, Cuckold, Creampie, Milf, Buxom, Pov, Clothed, Mature, Big Dick, Cougar, Natural, High Heels, Big Cock, Boobs, Curvaceous, Anal, A2P

Video Size: 2.27 GB
Duration: 00:39:32
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/wx38d0xejjqr
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 5:24 am
Violet Gems (Sexy Shy Violet)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Voilet Gems was walking home when this white van stopped next to her. $100 convinced her for a quick interview. She was working at a restaurant, she was 19. For $300 she showed the color of her panties. For another $500 she flashed her tits. There was so much more money in the van she would be stupid not to get in. More cash got her to strip naked. Peter Green stripped naked too so she wouldn't feel alone. His dick was huge. So she touched it. Then they kissed, titty-fucked. bjed, doggied, mished and rode the fuck out of each other. They fucked wild and hard. Peter came in her face. Somehow her clothes got thrown out of the van. She jumped out the get them. The van sped off. With all the money they promised her.
Actors: Violet Gems
Genre: car sex, hairy pussy, medium tits, big dick, pussy licking, latina, teen, cuminmouth, blowjob, hardcore

Video Size: 4.26 GB
Duration: 01:01:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/xjqrbn6fv7e3
Jok21file
Added: Feb 14, 2022 2:58 am
Violet and Amy (Two big butts to fuck)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Violet and Amy
Genre: threesome ffm, blowjob, ass licking, rimjob, hairy pussy, curvy, anal, open mouth facial cumshot, natural tits, cum licking, hardcore, lesbian

Video Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:40:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/htkq5ghh4w7y
Jok21file
Added: Feb 13, 2022 9:50 pm
Tori - Hairy Armpits

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Tori
Genre: masturbation, solo, natural bush

Video Size: 2.64 GB
Duration: 00:37:27
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/i5gead7lm02i
Jok21file
Added: Feb 13, 2022 7:23 pm
Tiffany Tatum (Your wife or my slut? Switch on the lights and see! / E31 / 17.12.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Today I decided to visit my friend, he wanted to introduce me to his new girlfriend. She was SIMPLY INCREDIBLE - her long legs, firm booty, and blue eyes were enough to drive any man wild with lust. She glanced at me playfully, it was obvious that she also liked me. What happened next is something I like to call "The Hand of God"! The lights turned off all of a sudden and we were left in pitch-darkness. - What the hell? Lemme take care of it. - my friend said. Suddenly, I felt my denim pants sliding down as someone's wet mouth started pleasuring my cock. The lights turned back on as unexpectedly as before - I got to see my friend's face when he caught us in the act! He was confused and angry, all at first. - What the fuck do you think you're doing? Grabbed the wrong cock in the dark? - he shouted. I decided to calm him down by offering him some money I had in my pocket. - Look, man, this kinda stuff happens more than you think. don't be mad! At least get SOMETHING out of it, okay?
Actors: Tiffany Tatum
Genre: Blonde, Riding, Hairy, Small tits, All sex, Hardcore, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Blowjob

Video Size: 2.4 GB
Duration: 00:28:34

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ifro5646i3e3