Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 25, 2022 9:18 pm
Eva Long - Hot Teacher Makes A Home Visit

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Although Eva Long has been in trouble for fucking students in the past, she still has her job and she's grateful for it. She does not, however, really want to be doing home visits for students like Justin Hunt. Justin has been sick and stuck in bed for days. Eva's principal has demanded that she go to Justin's house after hours and tutor him, so here she is despite her reluctance.Their tutoring session starts out normal enough, but Eva eventually realizes that Justin is checking her out. She plays up to it even though he's making her angry with his actions. She sits so that Justin can see up her skirt and gets increasingly in his space. When Justin starts to beat his meat under the covers, Eva pulls the covers off. While she's administering a healthy dose of shame to her student, she takes over stroking Justin off. Then she starts peeling off her clothes and gives Justin no choice but to let her slide down on his fuck stick.Justin can't believe his hot teacher is riding him, even if she isn't totally happy about it. Eva climbs off Justin's hardon and sucks her own juices off of him, giving him a tour of her full titties while she's at it. Then she gets down on her hands and knees and lets Justin take over doing the work. Justin's doggy style pussy pounding finally gets Eva on board with his good time. She eventually rolls onto her back so she can face her student as he continues to give it to her until he's on the verge of cumming himself. Pulling out, Justin blows his load on his teacher's muff. Now that he's satisfied his needs, he can finally pay attention to his lesson.
Actors: Eva Long
Genre: Big Boobs, Brunette, Enhanced, Blowjob, GirlBoy, All Sex, Stockings

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:34:04
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/b2s8kbzyptue
Jok21file
Added: Feb 25, 2022 6:47 pm
Eva Jayne (EU) (47), Lacey Starr (EU) (61) & Sam Bourne (26) - Eva Jayne and Lacey Starr are two big breasted cougars that love to share the poolboy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Two old big-tit sluts Eva Jayne and Lacey Starr, seduced the boy and fucked him on the mat
Actors: Eva Jayne, Lacey Starr
Genre: Toy boy, Big natural breasts, Shaved, Blowjob, Cum, Threesome, Old, Big ass, Lesbian

Video Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:29:45
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/npg42of91008
Jok21file
Added: Feb 25, 2022 1:49 pm
Enigma Silky, MAX DIOR (Shaved headed whore rides hard cock)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This inked little bitch went to this guy's house and decided to ride his hard cock like the absolute bitch in heat she is
Actors: Enigma Silky, MAX DIOR
Genre: POV, Missionary, Natural tits, Hardcore, Cowgirl, Tattoo, Doggy style, Blowjob, Bald head, Cumshot

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:19:34
Resolution: 1920x1920
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1920 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/o6x0kaqx3yqi
Jok21file
Added: Feb 25, 2022 11:22 am
Emma Hix (Show Us How You Fuck Emma / 01.04.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Emma Hix
Genre: Hardcore, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Facial, Riding, Doggystyle, Amateur, Anal

Video Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:29:10
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/j78c7crl6yrm
Jok21file
Added: Feb 25, 2022 8:55 am
Emma Hix - Intimate Dirty Talk Becomes Real Swinger Experience

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: My wife & I are getting ready to go out to for some drinks, I'm taking my time peaking at her great little titties & grabbing her cute butt in the process. Suddenly, my wife hears someone at the door. It's my pal Peter, I brought him home to fulfill a fantasy of hers and she has no idea. She is super shy but has totally wanted to do this. Once she sees Peter's big dick, it's on and she fucks him every which way til he shoots a big load on her!
Actors: Emma Hix
Genre: POV, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Petite, Tribbing, Creampie, Hardcore, Blowjob

Video Size: 2.47 GB
Duration: 00:23:22
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/qkxtmfe2cke8
Jok21file
Added: Feb 25, 2022 6:28 am
Emma Hix - Anal Hunger

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: There is a certain kind of magic hidden in a bored Emma Hix. When she feels bored and does not know how to entertain herself she tries on different roles.
Genre: Gonzo, Blowjob, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Squirt, Anal, Rimming, Facial

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:35:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/cbsgfip2nuz1
Jok21file
Added: Feb 25, 2022 4:03 am
Emma Hix & Kyler Quinn - Best Laid Plans (S37:E22)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Lusty lesbians Emma Hix and Kyler Quinn have wanted to have a threesome for a long time. Emma takes piano lessons and she has realized that she's super into her piano teacher's husband, Kyle Mason. After discussing with Kyler, the girls settle on a plan.The first step is for both Kyler and Emma to show up super early for Emma's piano lesson. Kyle lets the girls in, as planned. The next step is for Emma to pretend that she has hurt her foot so that Kyle will get them some ice. When Kyle's back is turned, the girls hop onto the kitchen island and begin stripping. Kyle turns around and sees what's going on, but instead of getting in on the action as Emma and Kyler had hoped he retreats to his bedroom.The horny coeds take a few moments for Emma to lap at Kyler's twat, but then they move on to their backup plan. Following Kyle upstairs, they corner him in his room. This time, they're not going to take no for an answer. They resume their makeout session, doing whatever they need to do to pique Kyle's interest.Eventually, Kyle lets himself be lured over to the bed. The girls are all over him, caressing his hard muscles and licking him from neck to ear. As they peel Kyle out of his clothes, Emma and Kyler sink to their knees so they can open wide to start sucking his cock and balls. They switch off so that each girl can enjoy having their lips wrapped around the D.Laying down on the bed, Emma spreads her thighs to encourage Kyle to come on inside. He shoves his big dick deep into her nice wet hole as Kyler climbs onto her face. Settling in for a ride, Kyler rocks her hips in time to the flicks of Emma's tongue while Kyle keeps Emma's party going.When the girls get Kyle to lay down on the bed, Kyler finally gets to enjoy having the D inside. She rides him in reverse cowgirl as Emma does whatever she can to double down on Kyler's pleasure. When Kyler hops off, Emma licks her girlfriend's juices from Kyle's man meat and then climbs aboard for a cowgirl ride of her own.The girls take a hot minute to work together to lap at Kyle's hardon until it's squeaky clean. Then Kyler gets on her hands and knees so that Kyle can slam into her from behind. Meanwhile, Emma arranges herself on the edge of the bed so that Kyler can muffle her monas of delight by feasting on Emma's tight twat.While Kyler remains on her hands and knees, Emma slides beneath her until she's on her back with her face beneath Kyler's bottom and Kyle's balls. When Kyle pulls out to cum all over Kyler's ass, Emma is in the perfect position to catch the drips. She opens wide so that Kyler can shove the tip into her mouth and let Emma suck it clean.
Actors: Emma Hix & Kyler Quinn
Genre: Blonde, Panties, Threesome, Facial, Cowgirl, Passion, All Sex, Tattoos, Blowjob, FFM

Video Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:36:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/q3pxzin8tirw
Jok21file
Added: Feb 24, 2022 11:08 pm
Elsa Jean (Influence Part 4)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Elsa Jean
Genre: Gonzo, Petite, IR, Fake Medium Tits, Anal, Threesome, All Sex, Blowjob, Blonde, Hardcore

Video Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:37:26
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/sa4c8n5mu16w
Jok21file
Added: Feb 24, 2022 8:54 pm
Elena Vega - Adventurous cutie takes on a monster BBC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Little does Elena Vega knows that she's in the adventure of her life when she steps in a hostel room with Freddy Gong! After a few awkward moments, they get to the real business, and this hottie takes on his giant BBC in her mount and her wet pussy!
Actors: Elena Vega
Genre: Interracial, Blowjob, Cum on Ass, Brunette, Hardcore

Video Size: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:27:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/u73s1iqr0434
Jok21file
Added: Feb 24, 2022 6:14 pm
Darla Crane - Bubble Bath With Stepgrandma /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I can't help but stare at my grandma, Darla Crane. So, when she scolds me for cumming all over her hand towels, I'm hoping she helps me bust a nut, so I don't have to keep jerking off alone anymore! Later, when I help her get all cleaned up in the bubble bath later, she lets me catch a glimpse of her huge GILF tits while I rub her down. We keep getting closer and closer, and it seems like she wants to feel me inside her tight slit. A couple days later, she sneaks up to my room when she's supposed to be entertaining guests - all to get me to plow her GILF pussy with my thick cock!
Actors: Darla Crane
Genre: Incest, Uniform, Cougar, Busty, Creampie, Big Tits, Curvaceous, Big Areolas, Gilf, Granny, Pov, Clothed, Glasses, High Heels, Buxom, Voluptuous, Chesty, Big Dick, Old, Mature, Skirt, Boobs, Housewife

Video Size: 3.42 GB
Duration: 00:59:18
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/9q102bidjmma
Jok21file
Added: Feb 24, 2022 10:53 am
Dani Lynn (Leaky Plumber)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Dani Lynn
Genre: Blowjob, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoo, Piercing, All Sex, Creampie, Cum Shot

Video Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:36:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/yidak0n6w11i
Jok21file
Added: Feb 24, 2022 8:26 am
Dani Lynn (Don't Break Dani)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Dani Lynn
Genre: All Sex, Side Fuck, Stand And Carry, Super Woman, Deep Throat, Piercing, Natural Tits, Feet, Blonde, Small Tits, Small Ass, Fetish, Face Fuck, Missionary, Jean Shorts, Blowjob, Caucasian, Petite, Doggystyle, Tattoo, Tattoo, Standing 69, Cowgirl

Video Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:31:59
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/esue61wsinia
Jok21file
Added: Feb 24, 2022 6:00 am
Dana Wolf (Step-Sister Fucks me to Stay out of Trouble)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Part 1: I recorded my step-sister out by the pool celebrating . She NEVER gets caught doing anything and I get in trouble for things I didn't even do. So, now it's time to put HER on step-dad's SHT list. Or, maybe I will let her off the hook, I mean, she looks SO good in her little bikini, and I know she is an absolute slut...Part 2: So Dana has been pretty bitchy since we fucked. She can't be that mad, I know she got off on my cock. I just need to give her an excuse and she will be all over my dick. I wait in her room and catch her sneaking it WAY after curfew. She is pretty pissed at first, but, the slut in her takes over once she sees how things are and I think she is going to be a little more open to messing around from now on
Actors: Dana Wolf
Genre: bikini, taboo, all sex, pov, roleplay, creampie, cumshot, blowjob

Video Size: 721.7 MB
Duration: 00:41:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/u5hf9c6inyky
Jok21file
Added: Feb 23, 2022 10:41 pm
Cory Chase - Luggage Surprise

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: To be a lil humper, you've got to be clever, cunning and willing to roll with the punches - which is exactly why Juan "El Caballo" Loco ends up in the beautiful, blonde and tall Cory Chase's luggage. Sneaky Juan hides in Cory's luggage and watches her go from dressed to naked, revealing every inch of her tanned, Goddess body. When Cory gets in the shower, little Juan jumps out of that luggage and rubs her thong all over his hard cock. And then he gets to humping. Cory discovers him, and makes the most out of the situation by proclaiming Juan as her house fuckboy. She opens her legs and Juan gets right in her pussy, licking and sucking away. After the fuck he cums all over her big titties. And then. back into the luggage he goes!
Actors: Cory Chase
Genre: Blowjob, Side Fuck, Missionary, Doggystyle, Scissoring, Facial, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Face Sitting

Video Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:30:42

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/93u9en48z75h
Jok21file
Added: Feb 23, 2022 8:22 pm
Cory Chase (Hot Step Mom Fucked in the Ass While Stuck in the Oven)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Cory is making me lunch like a good Step-Mom should, but first she must clean the oven. The oven if filthy, so dirty she crawled into the oven to investigate. Being a Slut, she is barely wearing anything, but no worries. She crawls into the over and gets stuck. Nothing can free her, no matter how hard she pulls away.I walk in to find my Step Mom Stuck. Dad has about 20 minutes till he comes home and there is his wife, my Step Mom stuck, helpless in the oven. Being a good Step Son, I grab her from behind and begin to pull. Cory is really stuck, so I pull down her shorts and see if that helps. The only thing this helps is my growing boner. She is stuck so I slip my Cock in. Cory is not telling me no, so I keep fucking...Ass to Pussy and Pussy to Ass. She really wants to get out and agrees to let me finish if I set her free. I pull at her arm and she is finally free.I fuck her good from the front and back till I drop a huge load on her face and tongue. She swallows and then yells at me to get cleaned up. I do, just as Dad pulls into the driveway...
Actors: Cory Chase
Genre: Blonde, Big Tits, MILF, Step Fantasy, POV, Taboo, Stuck, Anal

Video Size: 767 MB
Duration: 00:23:16
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/xriznm77uufh