Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 21, 2022 8:12 pm
Alani Pi, Asphyxia Noir, Cassandra Nix, Tia Ling, Nerine Mechanique - Devious Devices: Top Five Scenes Directed By Claire Adams (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: There was a time when Claire Adams directed Device Bondage. She thoughtfully created brutal and creative predicaments. She administered torment and anxiety that produced screams that probably still echo in the basement of The Armory. These are five scenes out of so many, that Claire has directed for Kink. Alani Pi is strapped on her back to a wooden frame with a Sybian bound to her pussy. She screams in pain and in pleasure through her taped shut mouth as Claire puts metal clips, barely on the skin of her arms and legs. Nerine Mechanique get suspended upside-down in a metal device designed to keep her legs spread. Her wrists are bound behind her back. Claire stretches Nerine's labia with clover clamps attached to string and then flogs her ass and legs. Cassandra Nix lays bound inside a metal cage with an inflatable dildo stuck in her pussy. Claire flogs her perky tits and then covers them in hot wax. Tia Ling is trapped underneath metal pipes with her legs spread in a jack-hammer position. A ball gag is stuck in her mouth. Claire canes her pussy, clamps her labia, and fucks her ass. Asphyxia Noir is bent over backwards with a gasmask on. Claire makes two brutal heart shaped zippers out of metal clips and string. Claire pulls the clips off as she cums and her muffled screams are barley heard through the mask.
Actors: Alani Pi, Asphyxia Noir, Cassandra Nix, Tia Ling, Nerine Mechanique, Claire Adams
Genre: Gas Mask, Ball Gag, Flogging, BDSM, Clothespins, Vibrator, Anal, Caning, Dildo, Clover Clamps, Sybian, Fingering, Wax, Compilation, Anal Fingering, Bondage

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 01:17:07
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/z4f88s4uii8s
Jok21file
Added: May 21, 2022 10:53 pm
Alani Pi, Asphyxia Noir, Cassandra Nix, Tia Ling, Nerine Mechanique - Devious Devices: Top Five Scenes Directed By Claire Adams (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: There was a time when Claire Adams directed Device Bondage. She thoughtfully created brutal and creative predicaments. She administered torment and anxiety that produced screams that probably still echo in the basement of The Armory. These are five scenes out of so many, that Claire has directed for Kink. Alani Pi is strapped on her back to a wooden frame with a Sybian bound to her pussy. She screams in pain and in pleasure through her taped shut mouth as Claire puts metal clips, barely on the skin of her arms and legs. Nerine Mechanique get suspended upside-down in a metal device designed to keep her legs spread. Her wrists are bound behind her back. Claire stretches Nerine's labia with clover clamps attached to string and then flogs her ass and legs. Cassandra Nix lays bound inside a metal cage with an inflatable dildo stuck in her pussy. Claire flogs her perky tits and then covers them in hot wax. Tia Ling is trapped underneath metal pipes with her legs spread in a jack-hammer position. A ball gag is stuck in her mouth. Claire canes her pussy, clamps her labia, and fucks her ass. Asphyxia Noir is bent over backwards with a gasmask on. Claire makes two brutal heart shaped zippers out of metal clips and string. Claire pulls the clips off as she cums and her muffled screams are barley heard through the mask.
Actors: Alani Pi, Asphyxia Noir, Cassandra Nix, Tia Ling, Nerine Mechanique, Claire Adams
Genre: Vibrator, Caning, Compilation, Clothespins, Flogging, Bondage, Ball Gag, Anal, Gas Mask, Fingering, BDSM, Dildo, Clover Clamps, Sybian, Anal Fingering, Wax

Video Size: 2.77 GB
Duration: 01:17:07
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/yym5t8g4g3b2
Jok21file
Added: May 22, 2022 4:15 am
Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Donny Sins, Ashley Lane, Lauren Phillips (Babe BDSM Swinger Becomes Sexual Submissive For The House / 13.03.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Ashley Lane is a gorgeous masochistic rope slut that has been gracing The Upper Floor with her hot body and intense play scenes for years. After repeatedly petitioning The House she has been allowed to suffer, squirt, and serve on a trial basis. Her senior submissive for the night is a selfish sexual slut, Lauren Phillips. Lauren is less interested in helping Ashley learn the rules than she is in using her giant tits and ruby red dick-sucking lips to get back on the bottom of the power hierarchy where she likes it. The first chance she gets, Lauren is groveling and licking Governess Aiden Starr's boot until she is allowed to slobber and choke on a guest's massive cock. This leaves Ashley dangling in a terribly painful spread eagle shibari suspension with her sensitive clit trapped under a hitachi and her milky skin pinned with multiple zipper lines. Aiden Starr is eager to question Ashley on how she could have possibly come to The Upper Floor for some many years and she still not know the house rules. Ashley doesn't have a good answer so Aiden and Stefanos decide she should spend her time screaming instead and set about tormenting her feet, pressing her into painful orgasms, and ripping clamps from her tender flesh. Soon Ashley is being fucked with her eyes rolling back in her head as Lauren Phillips laps at her clit and toes. Promising to get the house rules and suffer well, Ashley is made to squirt and scream and cum like a good little bitch as the crowd cheers her on. The guests are very turned on and set about spanking their submissives, and many beautiful swinger couples start to swap partners. The room is alight with moans and threesome blowjobs when Barbary Rose and Stefanos get into a long overdue play session that finds Barbary in a quick and dirty rope bondage position leaving her glorious curves vulnerable to hot wax, zappers, and cruel vibrators. Meanwhile Lauren has been tied in an inverted pile driver and is having her ass fucked deep and hard while Ashley is sweating and begging for another house rule while trying to hold chains out as so many submissives have before her. Will Ashley manage to dirty talk, learn all the house rules, cum on command, and act as a perfect oral accessory to Lauren's anal reward fuck? Watch to find out in this first installment of Ashley Lane's Initiation.
Actors: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Donny Sins, Ashley Lane, Lauren Phillips
Genre: Boot, Switch, Toned, Straight, Natural Boobs, Anal, Brunet, Feet, Top, Zipper, Threesome, Female Slave, Tattoo, Bondage, Blonde, Redhead, Discipline, Mixed, Master, Chains, Hot Wax, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Corporal Punishment, Fake Boobs, Bottom, Rough Sex, BDSM, Oral Sex, White, Suspension, Slim, Shaved, Humiliation, Role Play, Athletic, Hitachi, Big Tits

Video Size: 2.58 GB
Duration: 01:12:00
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/jsmo6hr1nh9m
Jok21file
Added: May 22, 2022 6:55 am
Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Donny Sins, Ashley Lane, Lauren Phillips (Babe BDSM Swinger Becomes Sexual Submissive For The House / 13.03.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Ashley Lane is a gorgeous masochistic rope slut that has been gracing The Upper Floor with her hot body and intense play scenes for years. After repeatedly petitioning The House she has been allowed to suffer, squirt, and serve on a trial basis. Her senior submissive for the night is a selfish sexual slut, Lauren Phillips. Lauren is less interested in helping Ashley learn the rules than she is in using her giant tits and ruby red dick-sucking lips to get back on the bottom of the power hierarchy where she likes it. The first chance she gets, Lauren is groveling and licking Governess Aiden Starr's boot until she is allowed to slobber and choke on a guest's massive cock. This leaves Ashley dangling in a terribly painful spread eagle shibari suspension with her sensitive clit trapped under a hitachi and her milky skin pinned with multiple zipper lines. Aiden Starr is eager to question Ashley on how she could have possibly come to The Upper Floor for some many years and she still not know the house rules. Ashley doesn't have a good answer so Aiden and Stefanos decide she should spend her time screaming instead and set about tormenting her feet, pressing her into painful orgasms, and ripping clamps from her tender flesh. Soon Ashley is being fucked with her eyes rolling back in her head as Lauren Phillips laps at her clit and toes. Promising to get the house rules and suffer well, Ashley is made to squirt and scream and cum like a good little bitch as the crowd cheers her on. The guests are very turned on and set about spanking their submissives, and many beautiful swinger couples start to swap partners. The room is alight with moans and threesome blowjobs when Barbary Rose and Stefanos get into a long overdue play session that finds Barbary in a quick and dirty rope bondage position leaving her glorious curves vulnerable to hot wax, zappers, and cruel vibrators. Meanwhile Lauren has been tied in an inverted pile driver and is having her ass fucked deep and hard while Ashley is sweating and begging for another house rule while trying to hold chains out as so many submissives have before her. Will Ashley manage to dirty talk, learn all the house rules, cum on command, and act as a perfect oral accessory to Lauren's anal reward fuck? Watch to find out in this first installment of Ashley Lane's Initiation.
Actors: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Donny Sins, Ashley Lane, Lauren Phillips
Genre: Corporal Punishment, Hitachi, Rough Sex, Hot Wax, Spanking, Bottom, Toned, Brunet, Big Tits, White, Slim, Redhead, Discipline, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Straight, Tattoo, Female Slave, Shaved, BDSM, Master, Chains, Humiliation, Top, Suspension, Bondage, Zipper, Switch, Blonde, Athletic, Anal, Oral Sex, Boot, Fake Boobs, Threesome, Rope Bondage, Role Play, Feet

Video Size: 789.2 MB
Duration: 01:12:00
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ql2ta6nr29lf
Jok21file
Added: May 22, 2022 12:21 pm
Adriana Russo & Kathia Nobili (Gagged and Tied / v47110 / 18.04.10)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Kathia's latest victim, Adriana, got really nervous when she saw the masterful look in dominatrix Kathia's eyes. Kathia's an expert with all the instruments of torture, and in no time Adriana was gagged and bound and totally at the mercy of Kathia. And this mighty mistress likes to slow down the delivery of pain so that it lasts longer and its after effects can be felt for ages!
Actors: Adriana Russo & Kathia Nobili
Genre: Fetish, Lesbo, Bondage, BDSM

Video Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:37:40
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/z6s3f0zsvz4i
Jok21file
Added: May 22, 2022 3:01 pm
Abigail Dupree - Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Sex slave Abigail Dupree has been taken her pussy stretching to the next level of extreme. Her Master has her extended on a perch bondage device with her legs hoisted in the air from a stretcher bar that places her in just the right position to be stuffed with food and fucked at the pleasure of her Master. She was in pain from the bondage device while I stretched and explored her sensitive holes. Discipline is thus the foundation of mental adaptation, but initially has only a purely formal validity, purpose. In the course of training the elements of discipline are increasingly being targeted on internalization of rules and prohibitions, and to the personality of the slave. Mental adaptation aims at the gradual inner adaptation of the slave to the desired role model through rules and measures that gradually change reality and perception of reality and eliminate or replace old realities over the long term. Mental adaptation is based on rules, prohibitions, controls of discipline, but goes beyond the purely formal purpose and forces the evolutionary development of the slave according to the defined objectives. Mental adaptation is subdivided into the sub-levels: Realitäts determination, Verhaltens determination, Kognitions determination, Emotions determination.
Actors: Abigail Dupree
Genre: Pussy Stretching, BDSM, Stockings, Butt Plug, Veggie Stuffing, Pierced Pussy, Fingering, Bondage, Anal Play, Toys

Video Size: 918.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:54
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/zt2jvq9b39a9
Jok21file
Added: May 22, 2022 5:40 pm
Abella Danger - Abella Danger: The Sex Toy (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Gorgeous brunette stunner Abella Danger is The Sex Toy for hot stud Xander Corvus. Every day he comes home from a long day of work, pours a stiff drink and gets his sex toy out of the closet where he stores her safely. Adorned in nipple clamps, ball gag, leather straps, stockings and garters with fetish high heels Xander leads his ready and willing toy by a leash into his bedroom. She can barely walk because her legs are strapped together in tight leather bondage making each step challenging and precarious in those spiked heels. Abella's mouth is watering as she is excited to get the chance to please her master's cock. Xander's thick dick slides into her mouth and down her deep throat. She can handle every last inch of it. He gives her a good throat face fuck with his massive hard cock and she just can't get enough. Xander straps Abella's legs out wide open into the splits position and flogs her nice ass until she is screaming with pleasure. Her back arches and she shakes her curvy ass at Xander begging for more. He flogs her pussy making her squeal but it just makes this pain slut horny and want to fuck. What more could you ask for in a Sex Toy? With Abella's face plastered to the floor and her arms chained and locked to the couch Xander gives her pussy a deep hard fucking as she is upside down. Submission has never felt so good. Onto the bed now Abella is on her back, legs spread open and wrists strapped to her ankles. Xander flogs her pussy and perky natural tits until he crams his meaty cock back inside her. He canes her sensitive feet and fucks her ass and pussy until she cums again and again from anal. Xander shoots his load all over Abella's ass and then puts his Sex Toy back in the closet for next time.
Actors: Xander Corvus, Abella Danger
Genre: Ball Gag, Blowjob, Anal, Cumshots, Hardcore, Flogging, Deepthroat, Stockings, Deepthroat, Bondage, Caning, BDSM, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps

Video Size: 2.89 GB
Duration: 00:40:41
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/gtlei4dm75o1
Jok21file
Added: May 22, 2022 11:01 pm
5 foot high girl next door Devilynne tightly tied in strict bondage with epic drooling deepthroat! / February 10, 2016 / Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Compact fucktoy folded in half and facefucked without mercy

Actors: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genre: Blowjob, Hardcore, BDSM, Domination, Bondage

Video Size: 769 MB
Duration: 00:15:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/2w7cos11nuub
Jok21file
Added: May 23, 2022 1:41 am
411 - Leeches (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Actors: 411
Genre: Torture, BDSM, Suspension, Hooded, Bondage, Water Bondage, Leeches

Video Size: 735.3 MB
Duration: 00:48:52
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ukeknxzu1kyj
Jok21file
Added: May 23, 2022 4:22 am
411 (Leeches / 01.07.2021) (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Actors: 411, Tank, PD
Genre: Humiliation, Bondage, BDSM, Torture

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:48:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/83q8h155ruce
Jok21file
Added: May 23, 2022 9:44 am
1020 - The Cabin (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Actors: 1020
Genre: Flogging, Hooded, BDSM, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Bondage, Outdoor, Dildo

Video Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:46:23

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/muint5wvxcdf
Jok21file
Added: May 23, 2022 12:24 pm

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Actors: 1020
Genre: Flogging, Hooded, BDSM, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Bondage, Outdoor, Dildo

Video Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:46:23

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/muint5wvxcdf
Jok21file
Added: May 23, 2022 3:05 pm

screenshotscreenshot
[IMG]https://ist6-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/
2010-05-27 Seda-Matt Williams (9303) / Q. How many girls can we make cry from intense multiple orgasms? / ?

[URL=https://pimpandhost.com/image/189535411]screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Seda is the latest victim of OMEGA, the most powerful fucking machine on the planet. Not only does our advanced technology fuck these girls to blissful hysterics, it also vibrates on a level that stimulates the clit, even if it is buried deep in her ass. Our machines simply wreck any girl they fuck.Seda is merely the latest to feel the wrath of the OMEGA. However, before we fill Seda's ASS with the machine we have some fun. We make her squirt by fingerbanging her G spot over and over. We flog her swollen pussy, and we vibrate her to a few orgasms. Then it is time. We impale her on OMEGA.The result is a mindless girl having the most intense orgasms of her life over and over , with no hope of it stopping. We make her cum so much and hard her only response is tears. Not from pain, but from extreme overwhelming pleasure. Every hole she owns has some form of liquid leaking out of it..
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Bondage

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 279.3 MB
Duration: 00:23:19
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/38btm2zpdq41
Jok21file
Added: May 27, 2022 7:03 am
1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie) - 1016 Live (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)
Genre: Flogging, Anal Play, Suspension, Torture, Bondage, Gas Mask, Ring Gag, Needles, Dildo, Caning, Cage, Pussy Stretching, BDSM

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:49:40

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/id01h2juq24z
Jok21file
Added: May 27, 2022 9:29 am
2011-04-14 Chanel Preston - Ass hooked, caned & made to cum so much she begs for mercy Humilated and abused, so helpless! (12557)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Chanel Preston's Hogtied experience was an eye opener. She never knew someone could make her so helpless, so wet. She has never cum so many times, and never so hard.
Chanel thought she could control her body, thought she could control her orgasms; today we showed her what loss of control and being totally helpless really means. She is bound in a humiliating position, her ass and pussy totally exposed and begging to be abused.
We ass hook her perfect butt and this prevents her from bending her legs against the wall. It limits her movement so we can have our way. We cane up and down her legs, leaving nasty red welts. We flog and abuse her ass, and just when she doesn't think she can take any more pain we attack her sexually. Her brain is turned upside down, one moment she is screaming in pain, the very next she is trying not to cum like a common whore. She loses the battle quickly and we make her cum over and over. He legs get weak, but the ass hook keeps her in place. We make her cum so much, so hard and for so long, we think she might lose her mind.
Genre: Hardcore, BDSM, Domination, Bondage

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 189.8 MB
Duration: 00:15:51
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/vay46yh16rgu