Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 11, 2022 7:43 am
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Three

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Casey Calvert is not an easy egg to crack. She lives BDSM, so it's going to take more than the usual amount of torment and bondage to deliver her to the next level. Day Three of any School of Submission challenge is designed to break down the strongest of the strong - the unbreakable Caseys of the world. The intention is not to break them, but rather make them more vulnerable than they have ever been on camera. The Pope designed this method to allow them to have the moment of strength, which allows them to feel comfortable with the idea of letting it all go. This shows Casey's dedication to the process, as well as her full submission to The Pope, and we get to see the entire process. Today, Casey is pushed in a physical way that would have most people ready to give up. But she's too competitive to give in so easily. The pain that comes from the second part of this day is not her tipping point either, but rather the words used by The Pope to encourage her. The confidence that he has in her to succeed shows her how powerful she is. We see that Casey is growing as a submissive, as well as a human. This is one of the most intimate moments ever captured at Kink, and we are proud to share it with all of you.
Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope
Genre: Nipple Torment, Vibrator, Bondage, Flogging, Caning, BDSM, Paddle, Fingering

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.42 GB
Duration: 01:06:14
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/m9ehirnm9kvs
Jok21file
Added: Jan 11, 2022 12:41 pm
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Day Two begins differently for Casey than the first. Today she must endure two Doms at the same time! One is a familiar face, but the other is not-Christian Wilde. She has never met Christian, but knowing that she'll be at the mercy of two men excites her more than she imagines it could. Casey is here to prove to herself that she can go to the next level, and the best way to do that is at the hands of two skilled Doms. The Pope has designed the plan and Christian is there to help execute all of the sadistic torment and fucking that Casey can handle. We begin without bondage to put Casey to the ultimate test and see what she has to offer. She sucks and serves Christian's huge cock like it's the only one in existence, and she does it in a way that proves to Christian that she didn't come to joke around. The day goes long and that big cock fills every hole Casey's got, as she endures two sadists at the same time, and Christian plunges balls deep into her ass for some intense anal. Casey is finally put in a suspension and double teamed until she is so overwhelmed that she barely knows which way is up. Casey is a fucking pro, and gets a hot load of cum as her final reward of the day!
Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope, Christian Wilde
Genre: Flogging, Bondage, Cumshots, BDSM, Fingering, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Hardcore, Vibrator, Anal, Squirting

Video Size: 3.56 GB
Duration: 00:50:17
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/wv9opx05n62y
Jok21file
Added: Jan 11, 2022 10:38 pm
Casey Calvert And Piper Perri (Piper Perri's Sex Slave Initiation / 22-01-2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Domination, Group, Anal, Orgy

Video Size: 477.1 MB
Duration: 01:20:08
Resolution: 640x360
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/8cy2pnhe6og2
Jok21file
Added: Jan 12, 2022 6:05 am
Chanel Preston, Nadya Nabakova (Chanel Preston Punishes Sleeping Employee, Nadya Nabakova / 24.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Nadya Nabakova works at her desk, going through papers. The tedious work makes her so sleepy and as much as she tries to stay awake, she cant and falls asleep on her desk. Her boss, Chanel Preston catches her sleeping and wakes her up suddenly by slamming a box down on her desk. Nadya says she's sorry but Chanel says some punishment is in order. Chanel picks up Nadya out of her chair and bends her over the desk, lifts up her dress and spanks Nadya's ass until it turns pink. Next, Chanel strips Nadya naked and flogs her ass and back while scolding her about sleeping on the job. Chanel sticks her fingers in Nadya's mouth getting them wet and ready for her pussy. Chanel finger-fucks Nadya's tight pussy deep, then has Nadya sit on the desk and Chanel gets out the crop. Chanel crops Nadya's perfect perky tits, then spreads her legs to get her pussy cropped making it turn pink against her pale skin. Chanel lays her down on the desk and ties her tits up and ties her wrists to her thighs in rope bondage. She then applies binder clips to her nipples and stomach. Chanel pulls up her skirt and tells Nadya to stick out her tongue and grinds her pussy against Nadya's face while cropping Nadya's pussy, and doesn't stop until she makes Chanel cum. Chanel then gets a dick-on-a-stick and fucks Nadya's pussy with it while she smashes a big vibrator against her clit. Chanel fucks Nadya's pussy on her hands and knees with a strap-on and slides a thumb in her ass to get it ready for her cock. Finally, wearing leather cuffs and a leather harness, Nadya gets her ass fucked by her boss, Chanel with her legs spread on her back, biting down on a ball gag. After cumming with a cock in her ass, Nadya wakes up at her desk, still clothed.
Actors: Chanel Preston, Nadya Nabakova
Genre: LezDom, dominatrix, rope bondage, gag, bdsm, Fingering, leather cuffs, straight, bondage

Video Size: 2.29 GB
Duration: 01:04:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/xc9vq8p5gb6x
Jok21file
Added: Jan 12, 2022 11:01 am
Charlotte Sartre - Coming Out Swinging With Charlotte Sartre

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Charlotte Sartre and The Pope don't hold back at all in this intense Hogtied shoot. The day starts with Charlotte in a standing position against a wooden column, with her hands pulled high above her head. The Pope enters and goes straight to work on her flesh, turning it a bright shade of red. He ties her up, one leg at a time, ultimately putting her in a brutal suspension. The torment continues as well as the imposed orgasms! Next, Charlotte is tied up in an extreme predicament position atop a box in the center of the dungeon. The Pope enjoys every bit of her helpless flesh with slapping, groping, and nonstop orgasms. The best way to complete this scene is to turn up the intensity, so Charlotte is lifted up and the box is removed, leaving her in yet another brutal suspension. In the final scene, Charlotte finds herself in an inverted suspension, with her legs spread wide. The Pope administers a severe flogging before fucking her throat and pussy with his dildo. The final orgasms are powerful and squirting - the perfect end to a perfect day!
Actors: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Genre: Dildo, BDSM, Suspension, Bondage, Flogging, Fingering, Vibrator, Clover Clamps

Video Size: 3.18 GB
Duration: 00:44:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/z73bpj29fnnc
Jok21file
Added: Jan 12, 2022 3:58 pm
Charlotte Sins: All She Wants

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Charlotte Sins is a gorgeous blonde who knows exactly what she likes and doesn't like. Today, the Pope gives her everything she likes.and torments her with it! We open to find Charlotte locked against the wall, seated high above the ground, her arms and legs spread. The Pope teases her pussy to relax her, then immediately sets on her with the crop, smacking her body, her pierced tits, and her hungry cunt. Finger fucking her, smacking her and working the vibrator on her relentlessly, the Pope makes her cum again and again. Charlotte is then placed in a locked, semi-inverted mangle of pipe, again with her legs spread so The Pope can get at her pussy and her feet. He uses the crop to tenderize her soles, then continues the torment with a cruel flogging on her ass while working her pussy. She then gets a thick dildo thrust into her throat, before The Pope fucks her pussy with it, making her cum again. Charlotte is lastly bend over a wooden wedge on top of a table, entirely exposed to The Pope's gloved hand, his unforgiving flogger, and a deep fucking with the dick on a stick. Charlotte is left a worn out, sweaty mess of orgasms and gratitude.
Actors: Charlotte Sins, The Pope
Genre: Vibrator, Bondage, Fingering, Dildo, BDSM, Flogging, Pierced Nipples

Video Size: 2.7 GB
Duration: 00:38:07

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/f34820wrkrqg
Jok21file
Added: Jan 12, 2022 6:27 pm
Charlotte Sins: All She Wants

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Charlotte Sins is a gorgeous blonde who knows exactly what she likes and doesn't like. Today, the Pope gives her everything she likes.and torments her with it! We open to find Charlotte locked against the wall, seated high above the ground, her arms and legs spread. The Pope teases her pussy to relax her, then immediately sets on her with the crop, smacking her body, her pierced tits, and her hungry cunt. Finger fucking her, smacking her and working the vibrator on her relentlessly, the Pope makes her cum again and again. Charlotte is then placed in a locked, semi-inverted mangle of pipe, again with her legs spread so The Pope can get at her pussy and her feet. He uses the crop to tenderize her soles, then continues the torment with a cruel flogging on her ass while working her pussy. She then gets a thick dildo thrust into her throat, before The Pope fucks her pussy with it, making her cum again. Charlotte is lastly bend over a wooden wedge on top of a table, entirely exposed to The Pope's gloved hand, his unforgiving flogger, and a deep fucking with the dick on a stick. Charlotte is left a worn out, sweaty mess of orgasms and gratitude.
Actors: Charlotte Sins, The Pope
Genre: Vibrator, Flogging, Bondage, Pierced Nipples, Dildo, BDSM, Fingering

Video Size: 716.7 MB
Duration: 00:38:07
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/s9by5f4niaf6
Jok21file
Added: Jan 12, 2022 11:26 pm
Cherry Torn - HOLE (Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.
Actors: Cherry Torn
Genre: Suspension, BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Tits Torture, Caning, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Anal Play, Fingering

Video Size: 903 MB
Duration: 00:43:36
Resolution: 850x478
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 850x478 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ad62mt5frdya
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2022 4:26 am
Cherry Torn, Claire Adams - Cherry Torn: Blonde With Big Natural Breasts RODE HARD! (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: The beautiful Cherry Torn's magnificent breasts are one of the seven wonders of this world. They keep getting bigger and she loves them being bound severely with rope. This hot blonde and blue eyed beauty with big natural breasts begs to cum on a sybian ride from hell, challenging suspensions, and nice tight weighted breast play! The electric zapper gets Cherry screaming from pain on her body and asshole. Her mouth is wrapped tight with plastic to keep her screams muffled in the dark bondage dungeon. Her nipples are clamped tight. While suspended in the air with rope bondage, her pussy is tormented and the vibrator is pressed against her clit. Next she gets the ball gag while the flogger comes out to sting her with pain. Upside down in an reverse suspension she gets the dick on a stick and the hitatchi. Finally on the sybian she is covered in oil and her tits are tightly tormented as she screams in orgasm over and over again.
Actors: Cherry Torn, Claire Adams
Genre: Whipping, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, LezDom, BDSM, Ball Gag, Caning, Fingering, Suspension, Bondage, Butt Plug, Sybian

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 01:02:34
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/7b6d0is7pcws
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2022 11:57 am
Cleo Divine belt spanking / Cleo Divine belt spanking

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Cleo Divine gets belt spanking
Actors: Cleo Divine
Genre: Spanking

Video Size: 77.6 MB
Duration: 00:03:36

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/84n1sgfroete
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2022 2:24 pm
Cowgirl - Cowtest #1 (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Actors: Cowgirl
Genre: Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Bondage, BDSM, Vibrator, Mask, Cage, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, Ball Gag, Hooded, Dildo, Caning

Video Size: 677.7 MB
Duration: 00:44:39

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ibtz3jco8391
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2022 4:52 pm
Cowgirl - Cowtest #2 (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Actors: Cowgirl
Genre: Enema, Dildo, Tits Torture, Bondage, Ring Gag, BDSM, Ball Gag, Anal Play, Flogging, Suspension

Video Size: 783.1 MB
Duration: 00:51:31

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/3crk7w06p1mv
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2022 7:24 pm
Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling (Franken-Pussy: Part 1 / 16-08-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part of a RealTimeBondage.com Live Show is the member interaction. We wouldn't be anywhere without the ideas that our viewers bring to the table. It isn't long before we start putting their advice into action. They come to our forums or our chat rooms to give us their sickest suggestions and we love how shocked the girls are when we make them happen.
Actors: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Hardcore, Humilation, Bondage, Toys

Video Size: 890.3 MB
Duration: 00:43:27
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/36g9gnm2h7kg
Jok21file
Added: Jan 14, 2022 5:23 am
Daniels (Don't You Fucking Cry! / 20-02-2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Dani Daniels faces just one rule on her final day of Training of O: Don't Cry. I spent three days training this fine piece of merchandise to take the cane like a Lady, and now it is time for her to make me look good. Don't disappoint me, Daniels.
Actors: Dani Daniels
Genre: All Sex, Cream Pie, Bondage, Toys, BDSM, Domination, Hardcore, Hardcore, Humiliation

Video Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:44:10

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/8j82nkuukv6z
Jok21file
Added: Jan 14, 2022 10:20 am
Darina - night pumping /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: We are still volume training Darina. She has good udders, but they can always be a bit bigger! With the vacuum therapy machine, it is quite easy to gain some volume, if the session is long enough. So the best thing to do is restrain Darina to the bed in the holding cell and let the pump run overnight. At first, Darina is struggling a bit, but she soon calms down and even takes little naps. Somehow, udder pumping (as opposed to nipple milking) is quite relaxing to most HuCows, once they are properly trained. Sleep well Darina, let's hope you wake up with slightly bigger udders!
Actors: Darina
Genre: nipple clamps, bondage, gag, handcuffs, metal collar, breast training machine

Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:07:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/5nmwxaolpqti