Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 18, 2022 3:08 am
Tracey Sweet (Stay Fit Or Get Hit / 30.10.2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Day 4 of 5 at the farm.
Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.
A **** exercise session under the sting of the whip, followed by a tight hogtie serve to pacify her.
The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon.
Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.
Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place...
Actors: Tracey Sweet
Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 3.2 GB
Duration: 01:00:06
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/wsaomdt8d2lg
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 5:12 am
Tyler Scot, 411 - Tyler File 3 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Tyler Scot, 411
Genre: Fire, Bondage, Outdoor, Dildo, Vibrator, Suspension, BDSM, Caning, Tits Torture

Video Size: 2.56 GB
Duration: 01:13:11
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 0.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/1opzjczh2xkg
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 7:10 am
Underground (Fallen Angels Production)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Sydney Dark presents his new toy Mia. Andreas is entirely enthused, for she is after its taste: Young, Spicy and innocently, he orders her chained body lowered and fucked. Then Mia shows, in an impressing manner, that she also likes women. The game can begin. She must fuck herself with the massive dildo and succumbs to the candle wax pandemonium. The master is satisfied!
Actors: Mia Magic, Sydney Dark
Genre: BDSM, Domination, Fetish

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 816.3 MB
Duration: 01:27:06
Resolution: 480x360
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 480x360 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/zrfnlalonkv5
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 9:14 pm
Vanessa Vega - Vanessa Vega In Tight Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Vanessa begins her day with her back up against a wooden column. Rope binds her hands behind her head and gags her at the same time. The Pope slowly removes her bikini and begins to explore her flesh. He slides his hand down her panties and rubs her pussy. The heavy weight of the leather flogger knocks the wind out of her as she gets her body beaten by it. There is a pause as he binds her waist to slow her circulation and breathing before he attacks her flesh with his flogger again. Vanessa is rewarded with a few orgasms via finger banging and vibrator. The next scene begins with Vanessa already in a suspension. Her wrists are secured with a final piece of rope. He introduces a riding crop to redden her skin, then spanks her. After that, he introduces a dildo and fucks her mouth with it. He shoves it deep inside her pussy and she gets fucked into multiple orgasms. In the final scene, Vanessa is strapped to a Sybian. Her arms are boxed behind her with a chest harness keeping her restrained. The Pope uses his size to press her body down onto the machine and the orgasms overwhelm her. Clothes pins are applied to her nipples and her tits for some added suffering as Vanessa takes an extended Sybian ride with no seeming end.
Actors: Vanessa Vega, The Pope
Genre: Fingering, Dildo, Sybian, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, BDSM, Suspension, Clothespins

Video Size: 3.2 GB
Duration: 00:45:08
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/hl078dnpcsi7
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 9:19 pm
Vanna Bardot - Fresh Meat: Vanna Bardot

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Vanna Bardot has always fantasized about being restrained and tormented, so when she made that request to The Pope, he jumped at the opportunity. Vanna is smoking hot, and more than willing to go the distance, as long as he is there to take her on the journey. She begins completely naked with a ball gag in her mouth. She stands on two cinder blocks to bring her up to The Pope's size. Vanna wants this so bad, and has waited for so long that she is ready to explode as he enters with his flogger and begins to issue some corporal punishment. After the flogger, nipple clamps are added to increase her suffering. The Pope sets his sights on her pussy and commands her to cum until he says stop. Next, Vanna is in a side hogtie suspension, which has her legs spread wide and leaves her totally exposed. The Pope enters with a riding crop and terrorizes her sensitive bits before moving on to filling her holes with a massive dildo; first her mouth and then her wet pussy. The result is a few squirting orgasm, which inspire the final position of Vanna on her back with her legs spread super wide. Vanna smiles as The Pope's hand wraps around her tiny neck, and he applies pressure to the exact right place. He teases her with breath play for a few minutes, and then back to her sweet pussy. This time the goal is to make her cum harder and more than she ever has before. Before he has finished, she has squirted multiple times, and her pussy stuffed with the head of the Hitachi.
Actors: Vanna Bardot, The Pope
Genre: Suspension, Fingering, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Dildo, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Squirting

Video Size: 920.7 MB
Duration: 00:49:16
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ol8bb7mtftkd
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 9:22 pm
Victoria Voxxx, Ashley Lane - Security Risk, Part 3: Angst

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: In "Security Risk, Part 3," a thoroughly fucked Victoria Voxxx is sent by her boss, Mayor Dee Williams, to retrieve her laptop and return it to crime lord Quinton James. Unfortunately for Victoria, Quinton's goon, Derrick Pierce, is slowly devolving into complete paranoia in Dee Williams' home while waiting for the Mayor's daughter, Ashley Lane, to return. Derrick was charged with keeping an eye on Ashley, but he lost her during one of here all-night party sprees, and he is praying she comes home before Dee finds out.
Victoria waltzes into the house instead, setting off a complete mental break in Derrick, leading to a long, pain play session with Victoria's arms bound above her head as Derrick mind fucks her and beats her ass and tits red, then turns her over and fucks her mouth and pussy. It isn't long before Ashley does return home, but by then Derrick can only grab her and tie her up until he can come up with a plan to deal with her. He decides to go all-out and ties Ashley to a sybian, then gives Victoria a rough anal ride, hoping either girl will give him some clue as to what is going on. Victoria fakes him out with tales of money hidden in the home, giving Ashley and the laptop a viable way out of the house. It is then up to Victoria to find a way out. To do so she endures a spread eagle tie with with electrical play, anal, and a cat-o-nine whipping. Derrick drags her upstairs and makes her pledge her fealty to his cock as he gives her a slow fuck, switching between her holes and making her promise to be his friend. His misguided attempts to establish trust land him handcuffed to the bed, allowing Victoria to escape from the house in a hail of threats from Derrick.
Actors: Victoria Voxxx, Derrick Pierce, Ashley Lane
Genre: Cumshot, Fingering, Blowjob, Sybian, BDSM, Butt Plug, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Bondage, Caning, Flogging, Hardcore, Anal

Video Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 01:21:10
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/diai9lp8bhl5
Jok21file
Added: Oct 18, 2022 11:16 pm
Victoria Voxxx, Ashley Lane - Security Risk, Part 3: Angst

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: In "Security Risk, Part 3," a thoroughly fucked Victoria Voxxx is sent by her boss, Mayor Dee Williams, to retrieve her laptop and return it to crime lord Quinton James. Unfortunately for Victoria, Quinton's goon, Derrick Pierce, is slowly devolving into complete paranoia in Dee Williams' home while waiting for the Mayor's daughter, Ashley Lane, to return. Derrick was charged with keeping an eye on Ashley, but he lost her during one of here all-night party sprees, and he is praying she comes home before Dee finds out.
Victoria waltzes into the house instead, setting off a complete mental break in Derrick, leading to a long, pain play session with Victoria's arms bound above her head as Derrick mind fucks her and beats her ass and tits red, then turns her over and fucks her mouth and pussy. It isn't long before Ashley does return home, but by then Derrick can only grab her and tie her up until he can come up with a plan to deal with her. He decides to go all-out and ties Ashley to a sybian, then gives Victoria a rough anal ride, hoping either girl will give him some clue as to what is going on. Victoria fakes him out with tales of money hidden in the home, giving Ashley and the laptop a viable way out of the house. It is then up to Victoria to find a way out. To do so she endures a spread eagle tie with with electrical play, anal, and a cat-o-nine whipping. Derrick drags her upstairs and makes her pledge her fealty to his cock as he gives her a slow fuck, switching between her holes and making her promise to be his friend. His misguided attempts to establish trust land him handcuffed to the bed, allowing Victoria to escape from the house in a hail of threats from Derrick.
Actors: Victoria Voxxx, Derrick Pierce, Ashley Lane
Genre: Ball Gag, Vibrator, Butt Plug, Bondage, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Fingering, Anal, Cumshot, BDSM, Sybian, Hardcore, Blowjob, Caning

Video Size: 2.91 GB
Duration: 01:21:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/o81i65jw9mi2
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 1:26 am
Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.
Actors: Violet
Genre: Nipple Clamps, Mask, Crying, Fucking Machine, BDSM, Suspension, Electrical Play, Vibrator, Caning, Machine Dildo, Bondage, Dildo

Video Size: 1012.5 MB
Duration: 00:28:05
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/yy2w69a9zb86
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 3:29 am
Wunsch und Wirklichkeit (Alex D)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Jennifer LeClare, Herrin Silvia, Gloria Summer
Genre: All Sex

Video Size: 1007.7 MB
Duration: 01:34:57
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ukd73j0t472q
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 9:16 pm
1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame), 123 - Friends (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: 1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame), 123
Genre: Pussy Licking, Bondage, BDSM, Caning, Lesbian, Dildo, Anal Play, Ring Gag, Suspension

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:31:23
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ajimdjx24ubw
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 9:19 pm
1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame), 123 - Friends (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: 1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame), 123
Genre: Suspension, BDSM, Lesbian, Caning, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Anal Play, Pussy Licking

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:31:23
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/yhirsr6jqwf5
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 10:07 pm
2010-09-03 "Kink Compilations" Sasha Grey (The One & Only Sasha Grey / 10679)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: You've seen her on HBO's Entourage. You've seen her in The Girlfriend Experience. And now you get to see all of her best Kink.com moments - squealing as she is made to cum over and over again. Sasha Grey is young, hot, and likes it rough. See Sasha get fucked, flogged, shocked, tied-up, and **** into submission. Watch this banging beauty on Fucking Machines, Hogtied, Device Bondage, Wired Pussy, Whipped Ass, and Sex and Submission.
Actors: Sasha Grey
Genre: Compilations, Fetish, BDSM

Video Size: 1.7 GB
Duration: 01:17:41
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/k7ggqfk4l6mm
Jok21file
Added: Oct 19, 2022 11:58 pm
2011-07-01 Felony, Maitresse Madeline and Asphyxia Noir - Los Angeles Fetish Doll (13115)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Asphyxia Noir is one of the hottest new fetish models out of LA. She comes to Whipped Ass to be made into Madeline and Felony's very own fetish doll and gets a proper punishment mixed with lesbian domination and fetish sex! She's flogged, fisted and humiliated. Felony and Madeline love to let their sadistic side shine and destroy their fetish doll until she's a pile of sweat, saliva and pussy juice. She is made to lick their asses and pussies and then does double vag strap-on for the first time!
Genre: Hardcore, Dildo, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbians

Video Size: 650.6 MB
Duration: 00:54:17
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/xcfap4t4bf68
Jok21file
Added: Oct 20, 2022 1:48 am
2011-07-15 Trina Michaels - Boobs in Bondage - A day with Trina (13875)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Trina Michaels returns.
She is strapped down and stripped down. Her body is meant for bondage and she needs to be infiltrated. With ass out, nipples clamped and pulled taut, all Trina can do is thrash around while the belts around her throat restrict her breathing. The perfect scenario to plug that ass and get in that pussy.
Next, this device slut is fastened to the floor, ass raised, her legs are put into a frogtie trap. Her neck restrained and blindfolded, all Trina can do is endure the little black clips from arm to asshole. A vibe and dick is locked into her cunt and her body is worked over with the cane. Just the right ingredients for an explosive orgasm.
This big tittied shining star is bolted to the wall, off the ground. Her head is locked into a head trap, her limbs spread wide and titties clamped down tight. A dildo is secured into her mouth, because who doesn't enjoy the sound of gagged screams of pleasure.?The fuck machine is shoved in her and relentlessly fucks her into multiple orgasms.
Genre: BDSM, Domination, Masturbation, Metal Device

Video Size: 791.1 MB
Duration: 01:06:00
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/m1maqbfkbst3
Jok21file
Added: Oct 20, 2022 3:39 am
2011-08-04 Phoenix Marie - You ever just want to tie a girl up and fuck her throat with out mercy. Just non stop skull fucking? (14846)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Welcome Phoenix Marie to Hogtied. This girl was built for sex. Her big tits, her perfect phat ass, no gag reflex and the ability to take anal like no other. We did three scenes with Phoenix, this is just one of them. A brutal bound skull fucking. Watch at your own risk.
We tied Phoenix up in a traditional Japanese box tie. Comfortable enough to be in for a long time. comfortable enough to be tossed around and laid on her back. Tight enough for her never to escape, helpless to whatever we have in mind. Today we have skull fucking on our mind.
One of the things Phoenix loves more then anything is cock sucking, she is good at it. So lets push her. Lets see how good she really is. Lets attack her face hole with out mercy. lets jam the cock to the back of her throat again and again. Lets see if we can break her with cock.
WARNING VERY INTENSE SCENE, BRUTAL HELPLESS COCK SUCKING. WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
Genre: Bondage, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore

Video Size: 202.7 MB
Duration: 00:16:56

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/lmcnucb235aj