Alexandr68
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 03, 2024 11:24 am
Sailor Girl

screenshot

File Size: 840 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS
Duration: 00:11:38

Chloe Toy shows off her super-sexy sailor girl outfit! White ankle socks, short skirt brief top leaving her flat and toned tummy on display, she pouts and poses on the bed for her
own and her lover's pleasure before getting progressively tied up, first in a rope chest harness and box tie, then with a crotch rope added that lets her pull on the rope to tease
and pleasure herself.
Then she is tied in a lovely strict hogtie and left to enjoy the feeling of the tight ropes encircling her body and confining her at wrists, ankles, chest and waist... and that
infuriating crotch rope, so nearly capable of bringing her to climax but yet so impossibly far away... perhaps she will need your help to reach that destination?

Chloe Toy

screenshot

VID0565_Chloe_SailorGirl_4K 01.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Mar 07, 2024 7:56 pm
Chloe Throws Down the Gauntlet

screenshot

File Size: 824 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS 4K
Duration: 00:11:21

This is part of our Lockdown Selfie series, shot at home by Restrained Elegance models during lockdown. It’s great to see what types of stories our models gravitate towards when left
to their own devices, and the story Chloe chose to tell is quite something!
‘You want to dominate me, do you? Ha, well, good luck with that. I’d probably end up dominating you! I don’t want to be anyone’s sub, but if I had to be, I certainly wouldn’t pick you
as my dominant! LOL, I don’t think you’d know where to start! And I’m pretty much untamable anyway. Ha, and I’m not going to take off my clothes, or put this stupid set of restraints on,
or anything. Nope! Because I DON’T WANT TO’…
And yet, the end of the video finds Chloe hogcuffed in pink leather restraints, ballgagged, collared, and being manhandled around the bed on a leash! What changed? Had she underestimated
her man’s capacity for dominance after all? And did it really make her as angry as she was pretending?

Chloe Toy

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d47cf468d042e/Chloe_Throws_Down_the_Gauntlet_01.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Mar 17, 2024 5:32 pm
Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2 Part 1

screenshot

File Size: 467 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 30 FPS
Duration: 00:20:51

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7bc7e9bf9f2b3/Ariel_Anderssen_Secretarty_2_Part_1.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Mar 24, 2024 11:08 am
ppfemdom Spitting In The Mouth And Face For Christmas Lezdom With Mistress Sofi

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 652 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 25 FPS
Movie Length: 08:37

screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/460266ec9f246/ppfemdom_Spitting_In_The_Mouth_And_Face_For_Christmas_Lezdom_With_Mistress_Sofi.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Mar 26, 2024 4:19 pm
Slave Sophia Sold at Auction

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 595 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
Duration: 00:13:02

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8179f93445fa2/Slave_Sophia_Sold_at_Auction_02.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Apr 27, 2024 7:09 pm
Slave Position Training for Ariel Anderssen-Part 1

screenshot

File Size: 502 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 30 FPS
Duration: 00:22:17

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/64f5ce68ad07b/Slave_Position_Training_for_Ariel_Anderssen-Part_1.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: May 09, 2024 7:32 pm
Ariel - Missing Agent

screenshot

File Size: 356 Mb
Resolutin: 856 x 480 30 FPS
Duration: 00:10:45

screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/35ff565548d2f/Ariel_-_Missing_Agent.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Jun 20, 2024 7:26 pm
Nun to Sex Slave Part Two: Torment and Transfiguration

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 2041 Mb
Duration: 00:28:56

Having established that Sister Mercy is much more suited to the life of a sex slave slut than that of a nun, Honest Omar proceeds with her training. He binds her in
a legs-spread frogtie with arms behind her, still in her wimple and her sinful scarlet satin underwear. He adds a crotch rope so that every struggle and sensation is
transferred straight to her pussy! He teases and torments her with a riding crop before leaving her to writhe in bondage on satin sheets, ballgagged to muffle her moans.
Can she manage to get herself off using just the stimulation of the crotch rope?
When Omar returns he frees Sister Mercy from the ropes in order that she can perform a sensual striptease for him. Although the innocent nun has never done such a thing
before, she takes to her task with great gusto, teasing and showing off her stunning long legs and high-arched, wrinkle-soled feet. As she strips naked her final inhibitions
fall away and her transformation from nun to sex slave slut is complete!
To celebrate, she is allowed to lock herself into the metal bondage collars and cuffs that symbolise her new status. Once she is confined she again demonstrates her
skill with her mouth, performing a wanton blow-job on a glistening glass dildo before being disciplined with the riding crop and led off to the dungeons. The film finishes
with her learning her place as she is confined in chains in the dungeon, **** onto tiptoes by the unforgiving steel of the metal bondage, and locked in a bit gag to
await the next stage of her sexual journey.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c2db034ff8b28/Nun_to_Sex_Slave_Part_Two_Torment_and_Transfiguration.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Jun 21, 2024 6:35 pm
Rope Bound and Ball-gagged Maid

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 1327 Mb
Duration: 00:18:55

Scarlett showed up to the location shoot with her bamboo pole, very excited to give it a go as part of her bondage. We decided a fun way to do that was to tie her to it
and then make her tidy the kitchen - after a few days shooting it had got a bit disorganised, so there were actual real-life jobs that needed doing. We set up a light
and microphone, attached the camera to the gimbal rig and let her get on with it, with Steve following the action on camera and me mostly trying to stay out of the way
but also there as a rigger and safety monitor just in case.
What we hadn't reckoned on was just how elegant Scarlett's performance of her chores was going to be- honestly it is more like watching a ballet than a bondage video at
some points. Just beautiful! I hope you enjoy watching it as much as we all enjoyed filming it - we all dissolved into laughter at the end!

Scarlett Foxett

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/aa1a2d7069fd5/Rope_Bound_and_Ball-gagged_Maid.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Jun 22, 2024 1:33 pm
Ariel Anderssen: Tongue-Gagged Captive

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 1141 Mb
Duration: 00:16:24

Stunning blonde bombshell Ariel Anderssen is helpless as a captive in a steel posture collar, skimpy satin Chinese dress that rides up to reveal
her pantyhose-clad pussy, and a tight metal hogshackle with heavy chain and SM Factory cuffs. But by far the worst part of her ordeal is the
tongue-depressor gag which orces her tongue down and makes her drool uncontrollably while completely cutting off her ability to talk.
She struggles and moans for help but her captor is implacable. He gropes and molests her and offers her a bargain - if she can push the gag out
of her mouth he will let her go free. Otherwise he is going to make a lot of money out of her!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a5dda702d03a1/Ariel_Anderssen_Tongue-Gagged_Captive.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Jun 22, 2024 2:24 pm
Pet girl's Outdoor Bondage and Painful Predicaments

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 2438 Mb
Duration: 00:34:47

It was Faerie Willow's second visit to Restrained Elegance, and our second scene of the day. The interior of the house was intolerably hot (this day ended up breaking
temperature records across the country) so we headed outside for our second play scene. Willow was a little more compliant after her bastinado scene, but the urge to
brat wasn't far below the surface. We'd decided on some pet play and I'd tied her in a karada chest harness under her dress for that all-important rope hug, which I
finished off with chicken-wing ties on her arms and a slave collar.
Now I COULD have played nice and got her to play fetch on the grass. But where's the sadistic fun in that, compared with making her walk on the sharp gravel circle
on bare feet still sensitised from the bastinado before lunch? Fetch is so much more gratifying when every step hurts - but you know that it is the sort of hurt that
can't do any harm.
Like nipple clamps. They hurt, but unless you're absolutely crazy with them they don't do any actual harm. So adding a pair of wickedly strong and cruel clover clamps
just seemed like the natural next step. (Again, yes, Philippa the camera operator, it was a bit 0 to 100 mph from a standing start, but you've got to show pet girls
like Willow with a wayward bratty streak a mile wide who is boss early on. Firm but fair, I say).
I enjoyed having pet girl Willow at my feet, but realised I would enjoy it a lot more if it could be turned into a predicament - like, say, making her kneel on the
sharp gravel rather than on the nice foam mat I'd put out for her. And perhaps experimenting with the nipple clamps - I put them on her earlobes for an endurance test,
then re-applied them to her already very sore nipples, rotating them by ninety degrees so they weren't actually on the same spot. It just seemed like this was a day
to play with pain and Willow responded like a true submissive masochist and took it all and more!

Faerie Willow

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/75f4f20f06617/Pet_girls_Outdoor_Bondage_and_Painful_Predicaments.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Jun 25, 2024 4:30 pm
Bondage Writer Bound

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 1472 Mb
Duration: 00:21:06

In this custom video Chloe Toy plays a bondage author who is hard up against the deadlines for submission of her latest story to a magazine.
Her agent has called around to see if he can extract the finished story from her - because if she doesn't finish it, he doesn't get paid! It
turns out she has multiple ideas in mind - too many!
In the first the heroine is a witch who has been captured by witch-hunters. Dangling from the ceiling by chains and cold steel shackles, she
is gagged to prevent her casting spells, and left to soften her up before her questioning.
But maybe the second idea is better? A cowgirl who has been tied up by cattle rustlers. Barefoot in blue jeans with a bandana and a hat, she
struggles to break free before they make off with the whole herd.
Both sound great and paint vivid pictures (we see Chloe struggling in-character as each of the witch and the cowgirl in turn). But she can't
decide which one to write!
There's nothing for it - her agent has to take drastic action! He ties her up in a head to toe ladder tie, and we are staying here until the
story is written. He'll let her out but only once the whole thing is written. She can write whilst bound and ballgagged, can't she? Yes she can.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/13c17c9ea7c07/Bondage_Writer_Bound.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Jun 26, 2024 4:53 pm
Alba Zevon:Solid Bar Armbinder Hogtie

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 1318 Mb
Duration: 00:18:39

It's always a bit of a challenge, tying up a really hard-core rope bunny like Alba. For me personally I don't like bondage to be too distorting - I don't like
to see arms going purple or any such. But I do like to make the bondage challenging, inescapable and elegant. For this tie I had a wicked idea - start with the
idea of a hogtie, but use an armbinder single glove. Then instead of relying on rope, secure the hogtie with a solid spreader bar anchored at the back of the
neck to a chest harness, and fed through the lacings of the armbinder to provide a rigid spine to the tie. That could then be attached to a normal rope "ankle cuff"
to complete the hogtie. It would allow a certain amount of wriggle room because of the stretch in the rope and the flexibility of the leather of the armbinder,
but the rigid bar would make sure that the amount of flex was very strictly limited - she could go so far and then the metal bar would be an absolutely solid
barrier to more.
What else to do but to try it and see? You'll see us do the whole of the tie, chatting away, but the chat falls off once Alba gets hogtied and I leave her with
a mouth-filling ballgag to drool and struggle. And the verdict? It got the Alba Zevon seal of approval!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/95d3c99cd85a9/Alba_Zevon_Solid_Bar_Armbinder_Hogtie.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Jun 26, 2024 5:26 pm
Ariel, Faye and Chloe Sell Themselves Into Slavery

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 2032 Mb
Duration: 00:28:05

A country house. Three willing slavegirls. Each needs the money, each knows that the more money they can entice in bids, the better. Who can put on the most
compelling performance? Will it be tall, elegant experienced slave girl Ariel, who strips herself naked before the viewers and locks herself into steel collar
and servant shackles? Or perhaps sexual temptress Faye, dark haired and wild eyed, looking someone to master her sexually? Or super-cute Chloe, begging to be
toyed with and turned into a sex object by you?

Faye, Ariel Anderssen, Chloe Toy

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2221ea5d22a21/Ariel__Faye_and_Chloe_Sell_Themselves_Into_Slavery_.mp4
Alexandr68
Added: Jun 26, 2024 6:22 pm
Short Skirt Office Power Play

screenshot
screenshot

File Size: 1969 Mb
Duration: 00:27:13

In the world of this delightful custom, the shorter the skirt the more powerful the person! New office creative Ariel arrives and creates quite a stir,
leaving the office' previous star attraction, Lucy, rather in her shade. Lucy has to make her own coffee for the first time in months as the men in the
office all fawn over the leggy blonde new girl. This is not to be tolerated! Lucy decides to give Ariel a good talking to after hours and lay down the law.
She jumps Ariel in the staff relaxation room after everyone else has gone home and locks the arrogant newcomer in a tight pair of handcuffs so she can
tell her what's what. Lucy demands that in future Ariel must wear a longer, much less sexy skirt - giving all the power and the attention in the office
to Lucy (back where it belongs). Ariel plays along for a day or two but is plotting treachery. After work she and her accomplice surprise Luby on her way
out of the office and drag her back inside for a little corrective re-education.
Lucy is tied to one of the office chairs, speedcuffs at her wrists around the chair, crotch-roped, nipple-clamped, ankles spread and bound to the chair
legs and a ball gag in place to make sure Lucy doesn't talk back. Ariel tells her how it is going to be from now own- Ariel will be in charge, Ariel will
wear the shortest skirts in the office and lucy will just have to take it and like it.

Ariel Anderssen, Lucy Lauren

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4ac94254e16c3/Short_Skirt_Office_Power_Play.mp4