Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 12, 2022 2:23 pm
Gia DiMarco - Start Under Her Feet

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 579 MB
Duration: 00:30:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Gia DiMarco is so sick of dealing with the inept male lawyers in her office. These shitty, lazy men don't think for themselves, but instead want everyone to do the hard work so they can take credit. Their egos are so fragile that they surround themselves with yes men and live a life of delusion and inflated self importance. It all drives Gia crazy but Luckily she has a 24/7 office submissive to help her find the patience to tolerate these fools. Ruckus is there to be her punching bag when she's angry and to lick her glorious feet, pussy and asshole when she's stressed. His hard cock is her toy that she can ride whenever the fuck she wants. These tactics are the only way she has found to stomach working with these loser lawyers who don't know how to function in the real world.
Genre: Masturbation, Cumshot, Stockings, FaceSitting, Blowjob, All Sex, Footjob, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Handjob, Femdom, Foot Licking
Actors: Ruckus, Gia DiMarco

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/4u416yj5w426
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 12, 2022 4:55 pm
Glenn King's Maneaters 3 / Glenn King's (Glenn King, Evil Angel Video)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 03:10:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 720x404 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Fetish director Glenn King loves to explore dominant females - mean, sexy bitches with no inhibitions about taking whatever they want from the weaker sex. In "Glenn King's Maneaters 3," four aggressive ladies demand pleasure, and if they have to overpower a pathetic man to fulfill their quest, no problem! Each scene begins with a solo, POV-style introduction from your horny mistress. Busty, big-assed bombshell Sara Jay wants black dick, so she gets Isiah Maxwell for an interracial session of fucking and foot play. Gorgeous blonde Britney Amber gets filled with stiff meat and takes a load on her chest. Petite, bratty young bitch Tia Cyrus bosses around black stud D Snoop, grinding her sweet, little ass in his face and fucking him until he spurts helplessly onto her back. Sultry, leather-clad domme Dahlia Sky makes slave Jack Vegas submit to face sitting and hard fucking; she allows him to bask in the aroma and taste of her sheer nylon-clad feet.
Genre: Foot Fetish, Rimming, Female Domination, Point Of View, Domination, Face Sitting, Fetish
Actors: Sara Jay, Britney Amber, Tia Cyrus, Dahlia Sky, Isiah Maxwell, Alec Knight, D Snoop, Jack Vegas, Glenn King.

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/8ayhajxikh1k
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 12, 2022 10:02 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow (Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter / 08.11.2013)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format VC-1

Description of the video: Goddess Alexandra Snow is having problems with her step son Danni. She is sitting on Danni making him brush her hair. She uses him just like a chair. Alexandra is going out to look for a new husband and a new step-dad for Danni. Danni is complaining too much about his step sister. She is taking all of his money that his step-dad left him and never lets him out of chastity. Danni is in quite the predicament. Ever since his step-father passed away, Alexandra and his step sister have been going through his money. He has been locked up in chastity for so long. He is so desperate to cum! He wasn't allowed to cum last month since it was his step-sister's birth month. He is allowed no orgasms during his step-sister or step-mommy's birth month. In this clip, Alexandra lets Danni know that her step-daughter's happiness is what's important. She finally lets Danni out of chastity and makes him jerk off for her. But the chastity tube has been on too long and too tight! His step-sister insisted it be on this tight. Now he is having trouble getting an erection in time to cum. Alexandra gives her step son 10 seconds to cum. Danni tries so hard but it is impossible. He is told to stop or else she will kick them. Now Danni has to wait another month to even try again. Next month it is her step sister's boyfriend's birthday! She was taunting him they he will not be able to jerk off this month either. He is being worked and by these gold diggers and he can't do anything about it! Domestic femdom fans will love this clip!
Genre: Humiliation, Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Step Son Domination
Actors: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/2bt3dcr0xy3c
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 13, 2022 5:41 am
Goddess Harley (Body Language For A Loser / 06.05.2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 473.5 MB
Duration: 00:10:26
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Look at me while I command you to stroke it... Oh and while I tell you how I only fuck Alphas... LOLOh and there might be a surprise for you at the end, LOL.
Genre: High Heels, Shoe Fetish, JOI, Femdom, Domination, Big Tits, CEI, Jerk Off Instruction, Beta Humiliation, Humiliation, Legs Fetish
Actors: Goddess Harley

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/0svmz0p9vy3z
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 13, 2022 8:18 am
Goddess Harley (Office Girls Paycheck Slave / 16.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 265.6 MB
Duration: 00:05:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: How did you decide that today's the day??? You've been working here a while and you thought you'd walk up to me... the cute receptionist... and offer me your whole paycheck on your knees.Well, I gotta say... you're a pretty lucky pervert cuz instead of calling security... I'm gonna use your little Fetish against you. I'm gonna make you grovel... I'm gonna make you a laughingstock... I'm gonna take your lunch money... I'm gonna take whole paychecks from you while me and the rest off the Office girls laugh at you. We're gonna call it shoe licker Friday's.
Genre: Legs Fetish, Femdom, Domination, High Heels, Big Tits, Humiliation, JOI
Actors: Goddess Harley

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/26o98z9nez5y
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 13, 2022 1:26 pm
Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel (No Breaks For Shine Boy / 31.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 728.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

Description of the video: ***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"
Genre: Humination, Big Tits, Femdom, Foot Slave Training, Brat Girls, Shoe Fetish, High Heels
Actors: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/r6l2rpjjtjal
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 13, 2022 3:52 pm
Goddess Stella Sol - Office Succubus

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 888.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can feel that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking.This day at work you imagine Me sending you signals that I am horny for you, mouthing "come fuck Me" words, sucking on My fingers, stripping on My desk, dry humping on top of My desk. You can't stop these visions. A Succubus this wicked gets inside and never lets up. I am inside of you so deep you can't even tell what's real or what just in your head.
Genre: BRAT GIRLS, PANTYHOSE, FEMDOM, ORGASM CONTROL, POV
Actors: Stella Sol

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/g4tdn8ffow83
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 13, 2022 8:58 pm
Hasumi Kurea / Orgasm Like A Woman Massage Parlor! Dry Orgasm & Ultimate Insertion Ejaculation Enjoyment Course (Masaki Nao, Bi)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Format: Matroska
Video Size: 2.34 GB
Duration: 02:59:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mkv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format HEVC

Genre: Strapon, Beauty Shop, Solowork, Male Squirting, Japan, Submissive Men, Slut, Anal
Actors: Hasumi Kurea

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/ym0ncjo8prge
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 14, 2022 9:45 am
Hermaphrodites the third sex / ( / LEISURE TIME EUROPE)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Format: AVI
Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 03:53:39
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 432x320 (4:3) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format MPEG-4 Visual

Genre: All sex, compilation, cumshot

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/nf7eoogpg6e9
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 14, 2022 5:23 pm
India Summer

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 653.5 MB
Duration: 00:45:55
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: For years India Summer and Michael Vegas have talked about how she loves pegging. India wishes more guys were open to getting fucked because of how much it turns her on. Watch her use huge plugs and nearly get elbow deep before she takes her strap for a spin.
Genre: Femdom, Fisting, Strapon, Pegging, Toys
Actors: India Summer

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/aa8ttuyxgptv
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 14, 2022 7:57 pm
Isabelle Deltore - Strict Pussy Obedience

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:17:58
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Shock collars have an extraordinary ability to transform the most unruly to the most subservient with just the push of a button. Officer Isabelle Deltore has her bitch right where she wants him now that he is under her strict control. On his knees, locked in chastity and licking her pussy for the rest of his house arrest sentence.
Genre: Electrical Play, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Femdom, Chastity
Actors: Isabelle Deltore

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/wgu3bnu2ijl4
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 15, 2022 1:04 am
Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way 2

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 777.7 MB
Duration: 00:41:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Surprise Surprise, Maus remembered to come to 69 Jasmine Way for his session! Jet Setting Jasmine is so pleased with her sub's training, that she decides to fuck his ass with her foot AND a monster strap-on. It's time for Maus to admit just what a filthy slut he really is - and when he does - Mistress Jasmine rewards him with a face full of squirt! Featuring bondage, anal, foot fucking, spanking, strap-on, deep throating, cum eating, hitachi, and squirting.
Genre: Footing, Cumshot, Anal, BDSM, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ebony, Bondage, Strapon, Squirting, Pegging, Femdom
Actors: Jet Setting Jasmine, Maus

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/tvksv7qbah64
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 15, 2022 3:38 am
Jillian Janson 2

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:44:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Miss Janson sees her favorite wimpstain Marcelo walking home from work so she kidnaps him and takes him to her Dungeon. She makes him lick her ass and feet, and then fucks his sissy ass!
Genre: FOOT WORSHIP, STRAPON, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING
Actors: Jillian Janson

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/48ekiptz0ohi
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 15, 2022 6:11 am
Jynx Maze - Bring Dad To Work /

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 925.3 MB
Duration: 00:40:57
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format VC-1

Genre: Anilingus, Pussy Worship, Femdom, Cunilingus, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Domination
Actors: Jynx Maze, Slave Kade, Deviant David

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/t1ni34dyl8l3
AubreyTodd
Added: Mar 15, 2022 2:00 pm
Kat Dior & Lance Hart - April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 990.4 MB
Duration: 00:16:54
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps | Format AVC

Genre: Big Booty, Pantyhose, Strap On Pegging, Sissy, Emasculation, Big Tits, Chastity, Cumshot, Edging Begging to Cum
Actors: Kat Dior & Lance Hart

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/rdwm6n5ucsrl