Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 20, 2021 8:34 pm
Emily Willis - Secret Sissy Lover

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 972.8 MB
Duration: 00:13:23
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: You get so jealous seeing my young, tight body dressed up in the sexiest lingerie wishing you could be me. Don't worry I want to help you become the cutest sissy slut you fantasize about being as I transform you into my whore. I am going to allow you to even be my dress-up dolly and wear this pink lingerie wrapped tightly around the curves on my body. Now rip those boy clothes off and throw them in the trash as you have no use for them anymore. I am going to turn you into my secret lesbian lover kept completely under my control and made to do the naughtiest of things a sissy only dreams about. Ohhh I see your cock loves the feeling of my panties gripped tightly around it as it begins to get extra hard for me. Now pull it to the side, grab it tightly and show me just how much you love being my sissy slut bent over ready to take any and everything I give you. Stroke for me sissy! -xxxo Mistress Emily Willis
Genre: JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom POV, Stockings
Actors: Emily Willis

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/r4xqpp8wz2j8
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 20, 2021 11:03 pm
Erin Everheart - Draven Avoids Jail Time

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 929 MB
Duration: 00:15:45
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps | Format AVC

Genre: FaceSitting, Handjob, Anal, Strapon, Femdom, Pegging, Pantyhose
Actors: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/xmdksua7bv2b
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 1:36 am
Erin Everheart - Draven Avoids Jail Time

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 586.8 MB
Duration: 00:15:45
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps | Format AVC

Genre: Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Femdom, Strapon, FaceSitting, Pegging

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/cpdmztqjmfpo
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 6:31 am
Erin Everheart - Ghosts in the Butt

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 544.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:20
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps | Format AVC

Genre: FaceSitting, Fishnet, Cum Eating, Uniform, Femdom, Cumshot, Hardcore, Handjob, Anal, Pegging, Ass Licking, Strapon, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose, Fingering

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/b16eqfbpp6kt
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 11:30 am
Erin Everheart - Ghosts in the Butt

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 903.6 MB
Duration: 00:24:20
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps | Format AVC

Genre: Cumshot, Anal, FaceSitting, Strapon, Rimming, Pantyhose, Uniform, Cum Eating, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Pegging, Femdom, Fingering, Handjob, Hardcore, Fishnet

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/5g94ov10ov7j
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 4:33 pm
Evelyn Claire - Pussy Breath

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1 GB
Duration: 00:14:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: A slave should never spend his day without the scent of his Mistress's pussy juices constantly following him around. Mistress Evelyn want's him to always be aware of who owns his mouth, body, and cock. Even when he leaves the house everyone will know he is nothing but an owned pussy-whipped bitch. She smothers her slave's face with her leather-encased ass before ordering him to stick out his tongue as she lifts up her skirt. Mistress Evelyn loves to feel every lick of her slave's soft tongue as she rides his face making him pleasure her sweet pussy as a good bitch does.
Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Pussy Licking, Bondage, FaceSitting
Actors: Evelyn Claire

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/zhzvfysw32lw
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 9:27 pm
Featuring Miss Annalisa - Auto-Milk Tease; Featuring Miss Zara - Girlfriend's Kinky Adventure; Featuring Miss Suzie & Miss Vivienne lAmour - Her Chastity Sex Slaves

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 01:07:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps | Format AVC

Genre: nylon, female slave, ruined orgasm, FemDom, cumming, vibrator

Screenshot

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download from Filejoker: dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/hfpr9ma995gz
https://filejoker.net/s9fj207ejmd3
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2021 2:49 pm
Ginger Jones

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 831.9 MB
Duration: 00:21:25
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Perfect mistress in red makes him worship her feet and suck on her heels before getting real freaky with it. Within minutes, we see her strip naked, enjoy low-key facesitting, and even torture the slave's pathetic cock by way of stomping on it lightly. At the end, all that's left to do for this slave is greedily suck on his mistress' toes.
Genre: Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Femdom
Actors: Ginger Jones

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/af3ryrnqp3kb
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 23, 2021 5:43 am
Goddess Celine - WORSHIP YOUR GOD (relapse)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 3.06 GB
Duration: 00:22:18
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: It's foot humiliation, religious, extremely sweat , spit clip, where you You are extremely sweaty your heels are full of sweat it even dripping Before you even take it off and then you let me worship your sweaty hand then you take the heels off and let me lick it all and reword me with your spit, Mistress you know what tunes me on add whatever you want
Genre: Femdom, POV, spit, feet, religious, latex
Actors: Goddess Celine

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/y9r2brnt12xl
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 23, 2021 3:40 pm
Goddess Kyaa/Kyaa Chimera / Cum and Sweat

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:21:44

Description of the video: Horny houseboy Mike Panic waits for Master Kyaa to return home and drops to his knees as she walks in the door. Despite finishing all his chores he's punished by his sweaty and mean Mistress, humiliated, pegged and fed his own cum! The only reward for this houseboy will be his cumload and a mouth full of Goddess Kyaa's sweat. Sweaty ass and pit worship after my workout followed by a hard pegging for Mike Panic and finished off with a sticky load of hot cum. This scene is sexy and fun, 21 minutes long and full of femdom fetish goodness.
Genre: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Worship, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Lick
Actors: Goddess Kyaa/Kyaa Chimera, Mike Panic

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/glxd9t9wejjo
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 24, 2021 1:37 am
Goddess Stella Sol - Office Succubus

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 888.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can feel that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking.This day at work you imagine Me sending you signals that I am horny for you, mouthing "come fuck Me" words, sucking on My fingers, stripping on My desk, dry humping on top of My desk. You can't stop these visions. A Succubus this wicked gets inside and never lets up. I am inside of you so deep you can't even tell what's real or what just in your head.
Genre: POV, ORGASM CONTROL, PANTYHOSE, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM
Actors: Stella Sol

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/3cbaxqlodlm9
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 24, 2021 6:35 am
Helena Locke - Locked and Loaded: Helena Locke drives Jessie Sparkles to the edge

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 650.2 MB
Duration: 00:59:19
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Jessie Sparkles wants to be challenged, pushed, teased, hurt and driven to the edge by the hands of blonde Dom Helena Locke. Standing up and tied up to a rack Jessie gets the flogger on his chest until he is breathless. But that isn't quite far enough so black latex clad Helena slaps and punches his chest until it is bright red and he is screaming and shaking. This is what being pushed is all about--taking so much pain or stimulation that you don't think you can stand another second of it but you do and the challenge feels so good. She soothes him with tender strokes on his face and warm whispers but not for long because Helena has so much in store for Jessie Sparkles. On all fours strapped in and tied up Helena paddles Jessie's butt and back to get him warmed up before she fucks his little ass with a strap on. First her cock needs be lubed up so she crams it in Jessie mouth and gets it all nice and sloppy wet so it will slide deep inside his tight ass. She struts back to his arched up ass in her platform heels and teases his asshole with her cock until she finally slides it in and fucks his hole. Next we find Jessie Sparkles laying down on his back with nipple clamps on his nipples and lots of red clothes pins pinching tight on his sensitive balls as Helena flicks and pulls on them to test him. To punish Jessie for ruining her stockings she sticks her foot in his mouth to make him worship her feet and then smothers him with her curvy ass so he can make up for being so bad. Then she removes each clothes pin one by one leaving Jessie and his balls red, sore and suffering. She spits in his mouth to get it all wet and sits on his face so he can worship her ass and pussy. She rides Jessie face as he licks her cunt and ass until she is moaning with pleasure and vibes her clit until she cums all over his suffocating mug. But Helena is not done with Mr Sparkles so she flips him around and strokes and teases his already hard cock. He must not cum until she allows it of course so he has to be strong and not screw up because Helena wants to fuck him until she is good and ready for him to cum. She mounts him and slides his cock inside her cunt and fucks him good up and down and all around and grinds her wet pussy all over his dick and it drives Jessie crazy until she finally lets him shoot his load all over himself. Thank you Ma'am!
Genre: Anal, Stockings, Hardcore, Foot Worship, Flogging, Pantyhose, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Femdom, Pegging, CBT, Strapon, Orgasm Denial, Facesitting, Handjob
Actors: Helena Locke, Jessie Sparkles

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/r68enyg6nkzr
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 24, 2021 2:02 pm
Isis Love, Kacie Castle - Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 2.34 GB
Duration: 01:05:19
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Sherman Maus and Kacie Castle are supposed to be sitting silent, in bound punishment, imposed by the fierce and sexy Isis Love, but Sherman can't keep his mouth shut. He mocks Kacie and calls her a brown-noser and a kiss-ass since she's generally an obedient little slave. They bicker back and forth until Isis Love catches them in the act. Startled by her presence, they blame each other for the disturbance. Isis has no choice but to punish both of her subs. She begins with corporal punishment just to warm things up, flogging and whipping them into redemption. Then she clamps these two little slaves together with their tongues and nipples so they learn to get along. After all, "teamwork makes the dream work". Kacie then gets a little imposed pleasure with the vibrator as Sherman is made to watch. Tied up and with his cock in chastity, poor little Sherman can't do anything but helplessly watch Kacie orgasm. Isis then pulls out a huge strap-on for Kacie to suck on. Kacie gets it nice and wet so Isis can pound Sherman's ass with it. Sherman then gets pounded hard by Isis's huge dildo as he eats Kacie's pussy. He gets flogged and pounded and close to orgasm but he is denied. Isis then makes Sherman fuck Kacie's hot wet pussy. This steamy punishment gets hotter and hotter as Isis makes Kacie lick her pussy too, so she doesn't forget who is in charge. Isis then uses the vibrator on herself and squirts all over Kacie, as Kacie gets pounded by Sherman. Now that the team is coming together, Isis lets Sherman bust his load all over Kacie's wet mouth. Now that these little slaves have been taught a lesson in teamwork, they are ready to serve.
Genre: Fingering, BDSM, Vibrator, Cum in Mouth, Milking, Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Pegging, Cumshot, Nipple Clamps, Blowjob, Femdom, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Stockings, Strapon, Facesitting, Spanking, Hardcore, Anal, Threesome, Rimming, Facial
Actors: Isis Love, Kacie Castle, Sherman Maus

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/u47yles44ji9
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 24, 2021 7:00 pm
Jessie Gold /

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 671.3 MB
Duration: 00:22:22

Genre: Cuckold
Actors: Jessie Gold

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/i26dc36au42k
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 24, 2021 11:58 pm
Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way 2

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 777.7 MB
Duration: 00:41:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Surprise Surprise, Maus remembered to come to 69 Jasmine Way for his session! Jet Setting Jasmine is so pleased with her sub's training, that she decides to fuck his ass with her foot AND a monster strap-on. It's time for Maus to admit just what a filthy slut he really is - and when he does - Mistress Jasmine rewards him with a face full of squirt! Featuring bondage, anal, foot fucking, spanking, strap-on, deep throating, cum eating, hitachi, and squirting.
Genre: Strapon, Masturbation, Cumshot, Squirting, Femdom, Pegging, Anal, Ebony, Vibrator, BDSM, Footing, Bondage
Actors: Jet Setting Jasmine, Maus

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/duxsi4b85eyh