Author
AubreyTodd
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 01, 2022 8:40 pm
Simone Sonay (The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two / 18-10-2013)

screenshotscreenshot

You know the story: you work your nuts off all day for some prick in a suit. You come home to chill out and relax, but NO - the house is a fucking mess, there is no food in the fridge, you can smell the laundry pile from the front door, the trash is overflowing, and there is no cold beer. And there is your so called slave, twittering herself and stroking her face-fuck-book account. So much for a after work blow job and beer. Well I say - Fuck That. Not in My House.
I want a slave to Do The Work in more ways than just bouncing on my dick. I want my House clean, organized and stocked. I put up with enough shit from assholes all week long - my House is my Retreat - My Fucking Castle - I say treat it that way.
When my MILF is not keeping the place up to par, I first bend that fine ass over the bed and spank the shit of her with that wooden spoon that she should have been cooking my fucking chow with - now I feed it to her instead. And talk about fucking dust bunnies - we got dirt elephants up in this mother fucker! I get her down on all fours to clean that shit up at the tip of my fucking whip!
As far as my dick goes, she can suck that when her chores are done. And keep that hot fucking pussy in the air while she does it, cuz that's where I'm going next. I make that doggie fucking slut slide that wet cunt of mine up and down the shaft till I'm ready to look at her face and blow jizz all over it. And don't forget to say thank you Sir.

Genre: BDSM, Toys, Bondage, All Sex, Oral, Humilation, Domination, MILF, Hardcore

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:50:20

https://filejoker.net/4z1rgyv34zs7
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 01, 2022 11:20 pm
Sinn Sage, Liv Revamped - Servicing Sinn: Liv Revamped Sinn Sage

screenshotscreenshot

Liv Revamped, an eager little slut, is gagged and tied to a pole in Sinn Sage's dungeon. In a sensuous back and forth between pleasure and pain, Sinn cuts her dress and panties off, spanks, flogs, and fingers Liv until she cums. After a good ass flogging, Liv enthusiastically returns the favor by servicing Sinn with some pussy licking before Sinn takes it over with face-sitting and a hot sixty-nine! Finally, Sinn straps it on and fucks Liv in both of her holes. She makes Liv cum over and over again and then locks her inside a cage to bask in the afterglow of the session!

Genre: Lesbian, Anal, LezDom, Flogging, Vibrator, Facesitting, Strapon, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Ball Gag, BDSM, Fingering, Dildo

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 01:09:10

https://filejoker.net/3nnyyqv2anul
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 02, 2022 4:42 am
Snatch / (Zbysek Podhajsky, Lupus Pictures, Lupus Dreams) (Lia Rav, Kattie Gold)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: straight, spanking, bdsm, oral

screenshot

Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 376.2 MB
Duration: 00:48:58

https://filejoker.net/6c1rc7of1ksn
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 02, 2022 7:23 am
Sonntagsschule (Master Costello / Off-Limits Media)

screenshotscreenshot

Master Costello, einer der Meister des Genres BDSM, demonstriert seine Qualereien in Perfektion.
Im Gegensatz zu den AlexD Werken, in welchen immer eine Herrin den dominanten Part ubernimmt
ist hier Master Costello federfuhrend. Gekonnt fuhrt er seine devoten Sklavinnen unter dem
Einsatz von Werkzeugen wie Peitsche, hei?em Wachs, Wascheklammern, Pratsche, Gewichten usw.
nicht nur in die Welt der sexuellen Lust durch Schmerz, sondern auch in die Welt der bedingungslosen
Demut ein. Dabei geht es in seinen Filmen nicht um Brutalitat, sondern darum, die Umsetzung von
sexuellen Phantasien in Ausnahmesituationen gekonnt zu inszenieren. Master Costello distanziert
sich ausdrucklich von jeglicher Form nicht einvernehmlichen sexuellen Zwangs, oder korperlicher und
seelischer Gewaltanwendung. Seine Modelle sind alles Amateurinnen, die teils aus Neugier
teils aus echter Veranlagung in seinen Filmen den devoten Part ubernehmen. Dadurch sind seine Werke
absolut glaubhaft und verfugen uber ein Hochstmass an Niveau in diesem Genre.Master Costello

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Bizarre Sex, Dominant, Spanking

screenshot

VideoHeight: 576p
Video Format: AVI
Video Size: 896.3 MB
Duration: 01:37:16

https://filejoker.net/fsaizwwq8w7t
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 02, 2022 3:24 pm
Spacegirl - Existentialism (INSEX - Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot

"As we sat at our computers around the world we saw a young woman being tortured. We saw her stripped naked. She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened. At least one regular member had to stop watching because *he* couldn't take it any more.

And yet afterwards this same young woman was sitting in the chat, positively bouncing in her chair, and she didn't need to tell us how good she had found the show, it was so obvious from her laughs and smiles. She was really proud of herself for taking that caning; she had broken through a personal barrier and her wonderful sense of achievement was there for us all to see. And her bath in the copper sink? She had enjoyed it all!" - Ghost

Genre: Pantyhose, Ball Gag, Electrical Play, Bondage, Caning, Dildo, BDSM, Pain, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Nipple Clamps, Torture, Cage, Water

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 2.88 GB
Duration: 01:20:40

https://filejoker.net/ghzbpokmesw3
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 02, 2022 6:05 pm
Spanked Call Girl (Christina Carter, Marcus London)

screenshotscreenshot

Christina is meeting up with her pimp to give him his share of the money, only she has decided to keep some for herself. He knows she is lying and asks where the rest of the money is. She has already spent it on that sexy dress, tiny panties, and high heels that she is wearing. Marcus will not tolerate this kind of behavior from any of his girls and he secretly enjoys spanking them when they don't follow rules, especially one as sexy as Christina! She is spanked over her little black dress and then made to strip it off, along with her cute black panties until she lays over his lap, naked. Watching nude Christina wriggle and complain as her booty is given a man-spanking is truly a sight to behold!

Genre: disci, Spanking

screenshot

Video Size: 574.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:47

https://filejoker.net/4zx57s2g7hmq
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 02, 2022 8:46 pm
Special Request / (Tom Kelly / London Enterprises Video)

screenshotscreenshot

Jan is rich and powerful-and submissive in her secret heart. When she's helplessly bound and gagged she comes truly alive as a woman and as a sexual slave. But with who can she share her fantasy? She hasn't met a man strong enough and sensitive enough to encourage her private passions. She feels alone, isolated. Carla provides fantasy fulfillment, and it is to Carla that Jan turns for her "special request." Will it be enough? And will she find, too late, that it's far more than she counted on?A vintage movie. A girl has to face brutal bondage and humillliation at the hands of her beautiful mistress. she gets ballgagged and blindfolded and overall abused.

Genre: BDSM

screenshot

Video Size: 596.9 MB
Duration: 00:56:27

https://filejoker.net/a1rq2vtgut6g
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 03, 2022 2:02 am
Syrena and Stevie - Dress Code Violations (pt 1 - 4) / (pt 1 - 4) (Realspankingsinstitute)

screenshotscreenshot

Syrena and Stevie are sent to see The Dean for dress code violations. He opens up each girl's top to reveal a lack of brassiere. They both are then told to remove the rest of their clothing. Stevie is placed on all fours while Syrena holds her wrists. Stevie is hand spanked hard by The Dean.Stevie and Syrena switch spots and Syrena is then given a very long and hard hand spanking by The Dean. Both girls are put into another awkward and uncomfortable nose-to-nose time out position, while he decides what he will do with the girls next.The Dean returns and bends the ladies over, still holding onto each other, and begins with the heavy strap on Syrena's bare bottom.Stevie bends over for her punishment with the strap on her bare bottom. Both girls are them left in a very exposed, spread legged, time out.

Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 547.9 MB
Duration: 00:25:29

https://filejoker.net/4wj05x7ikzyo
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 03, 2022 4:42 am
Syrena in scene: Naked, Embarrassed, and the Canadian Prison Strap - Detention Room / (Realspankingsinstitute)

screenshotscreenshot

Syrena is ordered to wait outside the Dean's office, fully naked, until it is time for her punishment. She is marched down to the conference room for a session with the Canadian prison strap that she will never forget. This is the longest and hardest Syrena has ever cried in any scene ever.

Genre: Fetish, Spanking, BDSM

screenshot

Video Size: 155.8 MB
Duration: 00:07:14

https://filejoker.net/1imqlx91m8dp
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 03, 2022 3:24 pm
Tears Of Blood / (Interrogatio)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Costumes, Fetish

screenshot

Video Size: 508 MB
Duration: 00:53:18

https://filejoker.net/dm1ehp98boun
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 03, 2022 8:44 pm
testing Petra, the new chick (Petra)

screenshotscreenshot

Here is another hot chick for your pleasure, named Petra. Petra literally means rock, and this yummy is here to be tested if she really carries the characteristics of her name. Dr. Lomp is also eager to see if Petra is ready to handle his severe torments in the further movies. Thus, he will try various painful instruments on the girl's hot flesh, and examine her pain tolerance. Petra is expected to endure the suffering without any hesitation, to get any role in Graias Studio, even she is allowed to weep or scream on the occasions that she will taste the first time in her life. Petra is ready for the pain, now you watch her getting whipped by experienced master Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Genre: Whipping, Humiliation, Spanking, Torture, Pain, BDSM

screenshot

Video Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:17:09

https://filejoker.net/sk9u56divulr
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 03, 2022 11:24 pm
The Auction / (James Grey, Fancysteel.com)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Punishment, Chastity

screenshot

Video Size: 846.4 MB
Duration: 00:26:06

https://filejoker.net/6whn74r4ny5v
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 04, 2022 4:44 am
The House Of Correction / (Lloyd Schpritzen / HOM inc.)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: FemDom, BDSM, Spanking, Lesbian, Fetish

screenshot

Video Format: AVI
Video Size: 467.2 MB
Duration: 00:59:50

https://filejoker.net/pvod1z0irkkr
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 04, 2022 7:24 am
Thiccy Niccy - hogtied milking /

screenshotscreenshot

Our resident HuCow Thiccy Niccy is usually the test subject for new milking frames. She is used to our crazy builds, and this time she will be the first to try the new 'flying hogtie bench'. Very high off the floor, so it is a little bit scary! The farmer hogcuffs Niccy on the frame and then pulls her head back by attaching a rope to her harness gag. Her pierced udders are dangling down. Perfect position for the new compact cow milker, a very powerful machine! Niccy can't suppress a muffled surprised sound when the machine's vacuum takes a hold of her nipples. The farmer even stops mid-session to check her nipples, then reapplies the machine on Thiccy Niccy's udders. She is such an obedient and patient HuCow now! The farmer can really do anything to her and she will obey. Maybe it is time for oral service training next?

Genre: Brunette, Natural Tits, Double Breast Pump, Mask, Goat Milker, Blonde, Bondage, Tied, Ebony, Lactation, Hogtied

screenshot

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:09:28

https://filejoker.net/cfq71j76hbyd
AubreyTodd
Added: Jun 04, 2022 10:15 am
Tiny 95lb classically trained dancer, roughly deep throated, brutal fucking. Completely cum drunk! / May 3, 2013 / Nikki Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

screenshotscreenshot

Tiny 95lb sexy Nikki Darling returns to Sexually Broken. The best Bondage and Rough Sex site in the world. No pain, just hard, brutal bondage and sex. Nikki graduated from one of the most prestigious private dance colleges in the states, you should see this girl move.
Today she can't move, She is completely helpless and bound for sex. Her tiny, perfect ass is up and sticking out. Her sexy, wide mouth has a massive ring gag in it. We love it when girl can't close their mouths. We love jamming hard cocks down tiny helpless throats.
Nikki's mouth and pussy are at perfect cock heights. We have oiled up her hard, sexy body and now it's time to give our little dancer the fuck of a life time, no holds barred. Once again the intensity of this scene is beyond the ability of words to describe. Nikki is completely fucked into sub space. From the brutal deep throating, and deep hard pussy pounding, to the vibrator making her cum over and over. We simply overload our little dancer with cock.
In the end Nikki is just a shell, an empty, drooling mess. She is lost in her brain, helpless and unable to understand what just happened to her. Don't miss the free preview, and see why Sexually Broken is the fastest growing BaRS site on the net!

Genre: BDSM, Domination, Bondage, Hardcore

screenshot

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:21:52

https://filejoker.net/i3ad7utq8wmn