Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 01:01:52

https://filejoker.net/155wi5suf2yv
AubreyTodd
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 25, 2024 1:44 pm
Brianna Arson - Breaking in Brianna

screenshotscreenshot

This is the first time Brianna Arson has appeared on Kink.com, but she's no stranger to what we do. A fan of Kink and of her costar Johnny Castle, Brianna arrived on set to get the full bondage sex experience. She starts off being tied to a post on her knees, hands behind her back and neck lashed to the beam. She is the perfect toy for Johnny to face-fuck. He starts off with some face-spitting, choking, and open-hand slaps to warm her up. Then Johnny wastes no time dropping his pants and shoving his bulge into Brianna's face. It doesn't take long for him to shove his rock-hard cock down her willing throat. Always coaching and coaxing Brianna further, taking time to slap her thighs and chest between turns fucking Brianna's willing mouth. Next, Brianna gets that suspension she was hoping for and Johnny gets right back to manhandling her. It's not long before Johnny breaks out the Hitachi and starts vibe tormenting her exposed pussy. Brianna is extremely grateful for the hard finger-banging Johnny gives her, but that's just the setup for his hard dick. He takes turns eating her soaking wet pussy and furiously fucking it, sending Brianna into orgasm after orgasm. Finally Johnny ties her face-up on the bed and starts off by mounting her face and stuffing her mouth with his cock. He wastes no time pounding her pussy, changing between fucking and eating Brianna's swollen, dripping cunt. After sitting her upright for some more face fucking Johnny turns her over and pounds her doggy-style and Brianna can't help but praise his big cock. After swapping positions half a dozen times, Johnny finally blows his load all over the very satisfied Brianna.
Brianna Arson, Johnny Castle

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 954.6 MB
Duration: 00:50:51

https://filejoker.net/sjdle9znsrl8
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 25, 2024 3:45 pm
Leigh Raven. Born Free

screenshotscreenshot

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!
Leigh Raven

screenshot

Video Size: 357.5 MB
Duration: 00:47:37

https://filejoker.net/vlcfan10r3qd
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 25, 2024 5:46 pm
Randis Naked Torment

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

Video Format: AVI
Video Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 01:49:20

https://filejoker.net/or3mybwopzid
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 25, 2024 7:48 pm
Aiden Starr and Charlotte Cross. Good Girl Gone Electroslut

screenshotscreenshot

Good girl get's electro sexed and tormented by hot domme Aiden Starr! Watch her beg for more electricity while Aiden dommes her with the taser, an electro pussy plug, a hog tie samurai fucking, wired pussy clamps, face sitting, and hot lesbian orgasms!
Aiden Starr and Charlotte Cross

screenshot

VideoHeight: 360p
Video Size: 293.1 MB
Duration: 00:49:13

https://filejoker.net/a3e4cf62zi2d
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 26, 2024 9:43 am
Sophia Locke - Diabolical Devices

screenshotscreenshot

Sophia Locke is back on Device Bondage, which started her journey with Kink. Today she is reunited with The Pope and begins her day in a predicament position with her feet exposed along with most of her other sensitive parts. The Pope unleashes his sadistic torment on her to do everything to push her limits. She is flogged and cropped before he administers a healthy dose of bastinado. Next her pussy is fucked along with a vibe to blow her mind with massive orgasms. In the next scene, Sophia is locked into a standing position with wooden stock on her ankle and her wrists. This is as helpless as it gets, and The Pope goes to work exploiting this position. First, she is groped and fondled before he breaks out a flogger and turns her flesh to a bright shade of red. Sophia instantly slides into her sub space as the pain becomes more and more intense. She is brought back to reality as the vibe rips orgasms form her wet pussy. Next, Sophia is bent over with her hands between her legs. The pain and torment are increased to the highest level that she can handle, and then finished off with her pussy getting fucked and vibed into nonstop orgasms.
Sophia Locke, The Pope

screenshot

Video Size: 927.1 MB
Duration: 00:48:58

https://filejoker.net/puelaotsfeal
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 26, 2024 9:44 am
Gym Slut - Gym Slut Candice Dare Works Out All Her Holes with Sweaty Gang Bang

screenshotscreenshot

Stunning natural blonde Candice Dare is ready to workout at this creepy gym! Her tight gym clothes accentuate her strong curves and perky tits. She starts her workout with some stretches and squats before moving onto the broken treadmill. She is really working up a sweat and an appetite. Lucky for her the gang bang crew also frequents this gym. The men arrive and get to work pretending to work out. This catches Candice's eye and she thinks five cocks, 3 holes, and 2 hands is the perfect workout. She lines the men up and is stunned that they are all already rock hard and ready for deep throat fucking. She takes each man deep in her mouth for a sloppy wet blowjob. This gym slut wants more and the men know how to deliver. Rope bondage. Candice is shocked again, when did this gym becoming a climbing gym and where did this rope come from. She is tied up in full restrictive rope bondage and the men all take turns fucking her wet squirting pussy. She screams with orgasm as the huge cocks tear her up. The men want more and begin to stretch out her asshole. Deep pounding anal gets Candice sweaty and happy. It's time to fill this gym slut up airtight. The men take turns with double penetration as her pussy and ass are stretched out. Her mouth and hands go to work. It's finally time for her protein shake, but this slut has a pregnancy fetish and demands the men fill all her holes up with cum. She takes an anal creampie, pussy creampie, pussy drenched in cum, face covered in cum, and finally a protein shake in her mouth. This gym gets five stars!
Candice Dare, Donny Sins, Johnny Goodluck, Rod Jackson, Eddie Jaye, Mr. Pete

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:55:45

https://filejoker.net/7yml0zc3tfz7
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 26, 2024 9:45 am
Liz Jordan - Unchained Anal

screenshotscreenshot

Somewhere in the middle of some dessert, Tommy Pistol keeps a naked Liz Jordan in a doghouse. With a chain locked around her waist, she eats his food scraps and sleeps outside. Tommy lures her out of the tiny pen, sprays her down with a hose, and brings her into his trailer also know as 'The Love Shack'. Once inside, Tommy takes some time exploring Liz's mouth with his hands, and then with his cock. He face-fucks his clean pet back into a sloppy mess. Tommy ties Liz's arms up with rope, bends her over a table, and fingers her asshole.
After that he stuffs his cock inside her tight ass and fucks her deep, hard, and fast, and she begs for permission to cum. With his cock buried deep in her asshole, Tommy puts his leg on the table and makes Liz lick his dirty boot while he fucks her ferociously. Tommy ties Liz's hands behind her back, lays her down prone on his bed, and continues fucking only her ass. After more anal drilling, Tommy gets into a 69 position and uses Liz's thighs to choke himself while he face-fucks her. One last furious ass fucking and Tommy can't contain himself and blows his load.
Liz Jordan

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 4.32 GB
Duration: 01:01:03

https://filejoker.net/nx3pqgzt6oj0
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 26, 2024 9:46 am
Olive Glass. Penthouse pet Olive Glass is treated to the full Sexually Broken treatment and it's brutal

screenshotscreenshot

Penthouse pet Olive Glass is treated to the full Sexually Broken treatment and it's brutal!
Welcome Penthouse Pet Olive Glass to the pages of Sexaully Broken. This stunning beauty is about to get fucked up!
Bound helpless on a Sybian, in a custom metal device, we send poor Olive into subspace pretty quickly. Being vibrated to several orgasms why being professionally face fucked does it every time. In minutes Olive is a drooling vacant eyes suck slut wondering what the fuck just happened. The boys then proceed to bind our Penthouse pet into a couple more custom rigs. So many screaming orgasms, so much drool, so much cock down the throat, in the end Olive is just a drooling mess, dripping out of every hole, cock drunk and dazed!
USA
Olive Glass, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles

screenshot

Video Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:29:14

https://filejoker.net/cjh3t2cbeu7l
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 26, 2024 9:47 am
Cali Sweets - Right Fucking There Cali Sweets Bound, Fucked and Devoured by Codey Steele

screenshotscreenshot

First time on Kink Cali Sweets is fresh, hot meat for Codey Steele to devour. Totally naked except for black high heel boots, Cali is on display tied up with one leg raised for easy access to her pussy. Codey inspects the goods by feeling and slapping her perfect tits, spreading her legs to rub her already wet pussy and spanking her juicy ass turning it bright red with every slap. Breath play by choking, more intense slapping and manhandling, Codey knows what this slut likes. He lets her suck his cock and then fingerbangs and fucks her slutty pussy until Cali is moaning and loving it. Next Cali is bent over on her knees, ass up and ready for more fun. Codey pounds her pussy, then busts out the Hitachi and vibes her clit until she cums and then fucks her deep and hard again. He surprises her with the flogger which makes Cali even hotter so he fucks her more, making Cali a very happy slut. Finally, Cali is on her back with legs spread wide and arms tied to the bedpost. Codey mounts his sexy, beautiful prey and gives her the fucking of a lifetime until she cums uncontrollably and Codey shoots his load all over her.
Cali Sweets, Codey Steele

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 3.59 GB
Duration: 00:49:57

https://filejoker.net/55vmw6l3b348
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 26, 2024 9:48 am
Victoria Voxxx. The Boy

screenshotscreenshot

After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She's trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it's her body. None-the-less he's going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she'll never want her cunt touched again.
Victoria Voxxx

screenshot

Video Size: 539.9 MB
Duration: 00:54:45

https://filejoker.net/5ppnqiqulan4
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 27, 2024 10:05 am
Jennifer White. Jennifer White shackled on sybian and bound in the blowjob machine, brutal drooling deepthroat

screenshotscreenshot

Jennifer White is a pale composed beauty, but she loses her elegance once you get the dick in her. This cock slut lives for the rough handling and the harder you go the happier she gets. She comes alive as you shove the dick deeply into her eager holes. Lucky for this rough sex craving fuck toy, we have the tools to give her exactly what she craves.
Jennifer White

screenshot

Video Size: 814.5 MB
Duration: 00:16:13

https://filejoker.net/1rvuua9d4cdc
AubreyTodd
Added: Sep 27, 2024 12:07 pm
Ayumi

screenshotscreenshot

We are proud to begin a new series of Japanese S&M films this week, exclusive to Forbidden East. Through a contact with a Japanese underground studio we have had for many years, we have now secured the exclusive rights for this library of films which contain some of the most extreme and edgy BDSM we've ever seen produced. Anywhere!So, sit back and take a deep breath, because these films will take your breath away.
USA

screenshot

Video Format: Flash Video
Video Size: 495.4 MB
Duration: 00:30:07

https://filejoker.net/480s39t41zbt
https://filejoker.net/ittubnkz2isz