Author
EsmondYork
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 20, 2021 12:04 am
Haley Cummings (Use My Girlfriend / 28.01.11)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : 19 year old Haley Cummings gets a kinky surprise from her boyfriend James Deen. He ties her up in the girls locker room and allows a friend, Mr. Pete, to join in and play with her while she is blindfolded. Together they work Haley over with bondage, rough sex, manhandling and humiliation. This defiled slut loves the abuse as she sucks cock, cums and squirts from intense pleasure and pain.
Tags: Submission, BDSM, Domination, Threesome, Hardcore
Actors: Haley Cummings

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 862.7 MB
Duration: 01:11:59
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/358cee0af7eb0
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 20, 2021 10:08 am
Geschichten Gepeinigter Schlampen / (Inflagranti)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : In dieser Serie kommen alle, die es dominant oder devot mögen, voll auf ihre Kosten. Wir präsentieren harten S/M-Sex mit erfahrenen Herren und prominenten Dominas, die ihre unterwürfigen Sklavinnen und Sklaven nach allen Regeln der Kunst züchtigen und erniedrigen. Ungekürzt, unzensiert und in deutscher Originalsprache.
Tags: Hardcore, Fetish, Fisting, BDSM

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 01:56:35
Resolution: 608x336
MediaInfo: Extension: avi - Resolution: 608x336 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/5084a899c95ef
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 22, 2021 3:01 pm
Dungeon Games / (Amator)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Fetish, Flogging, Interracial, Extreme Penetrations, Amateur, CFNM, Sex Toy Play, BDSM, Bondage, Female Domination, International, StrapOns, Latex
Actors: Bijoux Chocolate

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:44:07
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.864 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/f416c19f853d9
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 23, 2021 8:37 am
Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 1 (Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams. Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.
Tags: Caning, Fingering, Anal, Outdoor, Cage, Torture, Blowjob, Zapper, Hardcore, Vibrator, BDSM, Anal Fingering, Bondage
Actors: Dia Zerva

Video Size: 730.9 MB
Duration: 00:48:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/e400a35d0660f
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 24, 2021 7:15 am
Darling (Darling utterly destroyed by cock! Harcore ANAL pounding, epic deepthroat, complete sexual disgrace/ 08-04-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed.
Every inch of the cock owns her ass. Darling is completely gone. Locked into a sexual zone that most people are unable to even conceive, she is a drooling, vacant eyed mess. The whites of her eyes show, her makeup is panda eyed smudged, her mouthhole slack. The dicks pounds hard and deep without mercy, drilling down from both ends.
By the time we unpeel this limp well used piece of flesh off the ladder, her eyes are rolling around like pinballs. We drop her down to her knees and blast her facepussy a few more times with the dick, just to remind her of her place. She takes every inch to the base, showing just how trained her throat is. We leave her on her knees, mouth open, tongue out and panting. She is covered in cum, lube and drool, dazed and dizzy. This is the look of a girl properly hit by the cock train. Good job Darling!
Tags: BDSM, Anal, BlowJobs, Humilation, Domination, Bondage, Hardcore, Deep Throat, All Sex, Threesome
Actors: Darling

Video Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:29:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/6f295af083770
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 25, 2021 3:22 am
Cowgirl - Cowtest #2 (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Tags: BDSM, Tits Torture, Dildo, Flogging, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Suspension, Anal Play, Enema, Bondage
Actors: Cowgirl

Video Size: 783.1 MB
Duration: 00:51:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/b3cbcd03c1958
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 25, 2021 5:54 am
Cowgirl - Cowtest #1 (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Tags: Mask, Cage, Nipple Clamps, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Ring Gag, BDSM, Ball Gag, Bondage, Suspension, Tits Torture, Hooded
Actors: Cowgirl

Video Size: 677.7 MB
Duration: 00:44:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/7c84321080c6d
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 26, 2021 10:15 pm
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Day Two begins differently for Casey than the first. Today she must endure two Doms at the same time! One is a familiar face, but the other is not-Christian Wilde. She has never met Christian, but knowing that she'll be at the mercy of two men excites her more than she imagines it could. Casey is here to prove to herself that she can go to the next level, and the best way to do that is at the hands of two skilled Doms. The Pope has designed the plan and Christian is there to help execute all of the sadistic torment and fucking that Casey can handle. We begin without bondage to put Casey to the ultimate test and see what she has to offer. She sucks and serves Christian's huge cock like it's the only one in existence, and she does it in a way that proves to Christian that she didn't come to joke around. The day goes long and that big cock fills every hole Casey's got, as she endures two sadists at the same time, and Christian plunges balls deep into her ass for some intense anal. Casey is finally put in a suspension and double teamed until she is so overwhelmed that she barely knows which way is up. Casey is a fucking pro, and gets a hot load of cum as her final reward of the day!
Tags: BDSM, Blowjob, Hardcore, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Bondage, Deepthroat, Pussy Licking, Cumshots, Suspension, Anal, Squirting
Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope, Christian Wilde

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:50:17

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/dfdd79a0cf384
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 27, 2021 3:20 am
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Day Two begins differently for Casey than the first. Today she must endure two Doms at the same time! One is a familiar face, but the other is not-Christian Wilde. She has never met Christian, but knowing that she'll be at the mercy of two men excites her more than she imagines it could. Casey is here to prove to herself that she can go to the next level, and the best way to do that is at the hands of two skilled Doms. The Pope has designed the plan and Christian is there to help execute all of the sadistic torment and fucking that Casey can handle. We begin without bondage to put Casey to the ultimate test and see what she has to offer. She sucks and serves Christian's huge cock like it's the only one in existence, and she does it in a way that proves to Christian that she didn't come to joke around. The day goes long and that big cock fills every hole Casey's got, as she endures two sadists at the same time, and Christian plunges balls deep into her ass for some intense anal. Casey is finally put in a suspension and double teamed until she is so overwhelmed that she barely knows which way is up. Casey is a fucking pro, and gets a hot load of cum as her final reward of the day!
Tags: Bondage, Anal, Fingering, Vibrator, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Squirting, Cumshots, Flogging, Suspension
Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope, Christian Wilde

Video Size: 3.56 GB
Duration: 00:50:17
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/9dce5217162b0
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 28, 2021 10:02 pm
Bondage for Cash 3 - Mary / (Felix Dartmouth, Archives BBS)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Info:
Tags: Bondage
Actors: Mary

Video Size: 3.95 GB
Duration: 02:44:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1afa176beac2e
https://k2s.cc/file/74742b34e3428
https://k2s.cc/file/631d25433f701
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 29, 2021 5:37 am
Bobbi Starr & Felony (Felony in Copper Wire / 05.04.2012)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Felony if one of the toughest models we let walk through our doors. There's also no one who cums harder. The combination of these two elements is what make Felony such sexy submissive.
For this update, I tie her on her knees with her hands stung above her head. I cover her body completely in copper wires. The amount of copper she is wrapped in sends sensual sensations all throughout her limbs. At a certain level she just feels the heat of the electricity warm her body but there is a fine line between pleasure and pain with copper wire and that is what I play with.
When I introduce the samurai it opens the flood gates for orgasms. I fuck her hard and fast, confusing her body with all the various sensations.
Tags: Lesbians, Domination, Bondage, Electric, BDSM, Hardcore
Actors: Bobbi Starr & Felony

Video Size: 820.6 MB
Duration: 00:22:22

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/8ad46ef9f8045
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 29, 2021 3:43 pm
Beverly Hills - Bubbles (Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.
Tags: BDSM, Vibrator, Fucking Machine, Fingering, Tits Torture, Mask, Anal, Bondage, Dildo, Hardcore, Machine Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Blowjob
Actors: Beverly Hills

Video Size: 718.9 MB
Duration: 00:47:20

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/a4335a20d4615
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 30, 2021 4:52 pm
Avery Black - Make Daddy Pay: Avery Black Fucked RAW By Oliver Davis

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Poor Avery Black is blindfolded with a ring gag to keep her from talking. Arms bound with leather cuffs behind her back, she sits exposed and vulnerable in her underwear on a bed as her tormentor, Oliver Davis, hits her with a riding crop. Oliver is making a video to send to Avery's father. He exposes Avery's firm, natural breasts. He's rough with those tender rosebuds. He fondles her crotch as the camera keeps running. He pushes Avery's face down on the bed, squeezes and slaps her vulnerable ass. A mere thin strip of cotton protects her modesty. The riding crops stings and bites her tender flesh. He pulls the fabric away. She can feel the cool air on her dripping wet pussy. Oliver's dirty hands touching what should not be touched. She can feel his hot breath between her legs. Will her father see this on the video? Oliver spreads her cunt wide open for the camera, rubbing her clit. Just when it feels good the crop returns. He won't use it on her tender clit, will he? He does and she enjoys it. Blindfolded, she's unable to see where the next blow will land. All she knows is that her naked ass and pussy face the camera recording everything for Daddy. He'll pay plenty to make sure this video disappears. Just as Avery planned. When Oliver pulls down his pants she worships his large cock. The ring gag keeps her mouth wide open and drooling as he fucks her throat deep with his cock. When he goes down on her wet pussy, she's ready to get fucked. Wrists and ankles bound to a spreader bar, she gets drilled deep and fucked every which way. When she's thoroughly teased and ready to explode, she's released from her bondage and sinks down on his hard cock. Oliver rolls her over, face down, ass up, and pumps her for all she's worth.
Tags: Blowjob, Facial, Hardcore, Cumshots, Ring Gag, Pussy Licking, Slapping, Bondage, BDSM
Actors: Oliver Davis, Avery Black

Video Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:46:01

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/4d515f53589d3
EsmondYork
Added: Dec 01, 2021 5:26 am
Ash Hollywood (Sybian Bound, Zippered and Throated / 20.06.2012)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Welcome Ash Hollywood to Sexually Broken. This sexy blond finds herself quickly overloaded with sensation. Her sexual destruction is amazing to watch.
Bound onto the worlds most powerful vibrator Ash finds herself at the mercy of her own body. Her arms are brutally tied back into a painful strappado that pushes her clit even harder onto the evil sybian.
We tease our little blond by turning the sybian on at a low setting building her sexual frustration level up to an unbearable level. She needs to cum but she just can't yet.
Now we push Ash to her sexual limit. We crank up the orgasm machine, sending Ash's brain into subspace territory. But we are cruel and turn Ash's mouth into a cock depository. A devastating throat fucking ensues. The cock is pushed deep down her throat over and over impeding her ability to breath at all.
The combined breath play with the most powerful vibrator on the planet sends Ash down the rabbit hole. Gagging, orgasm after orgasm wrecks Ash's world. She can not stop herself from cumming over and over. Her brain is sexually devastated. The proof is when we rip the zipper from her tender flesh and she doesn't even react! We tighten up a neck rope, limiting air to Ash, and leave her cumming over and over into the night..
Tags: BDSM, Oral, Domination, Bondage, Hardcore
Actors: Ash Hollywood

Video Size: 568.8 MB
Duration: 00:13:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/80a9f850c4adb
EsmondYork
Added: Dec 01, 2021 10:29 am
Ariel X, Mona Wales - Mona Wales: Folsom Street Spectacle - The Ultimate Humiliation! (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Mona Wales is one tough and beautiful cookie. She loves choking on cock, sloppy spitting, rough face fucking and deep hard anal. She is the ultimate attention whore and loves to be filthily degraded and totally humiliated in public. Will this be her most challenging Kink shoot yet? Will this true slut finally get enough disgrace to satisfy her dark whorish desires? First she gets a total fucking over in a filthy public bathroom- takes nasty cocks in her tight ass and pussy, watched by a crowd of perverts while getting fucked on a toilet, takes a fist in her pussy and a face full of thick cum. But Ariel X is not through with her yet! Mona gets dragged outside and paraded through Folsom Street Fair with painful electricity coursing through her body. Ariel prods her onward with a cane and a flogger and she ends up on the Kink stage performing the ultimate acts of humiliation.watch and find out! Face fucking, anal, electricity, bondage, extreme emotional humiliation.
Tags: Gangbang, Pussy Licking, Boot Licking, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, Electrical Play, Facial, Bondage, Fingering, Hardcore, Flogging, Pissing, BDSM, Public, Deepthroat, Anal, Fisting, Butt Plug, Cumshots, Lesbian, Fingering
Actors: Ariel X, Bill Bailey, Mona Wales

Video Size: 1.86 GB
Duration: 01:42:09
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/adc6f086c1a01