Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 23, 2021 11:44 pm
Charity Crawford - Right In The Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : What's the best way to get people to pay attention to the important news impacting their communities? Hire a gorgeous reporter, put her in a sexy red pencil skirt, and send her out to get the scoop! We bring you now to hotshot brunette reporter Charity Crawford, who has had enough of trying to go live without some dickhead interrupting her with lewd comments. Or maybe she just needs to give head to some dick, especially when she spots bystander JMac with a cock demanding more of her attention than any news item ever could. Charity tries her best to report on the scene while having her tits felt up, then gets down to blowjob business in her dogged pursuit of the truth. Then Charity bends over her action van, and what comes after gives new meaning to "FHRITP!"

Genre: Teen, Lingerie, Blowjob, Sex, Big Dick Worship, Skirts, Trimmed, Fit, Amateur, Work Fantasies, Ballerina, Outside, Gagging, Brunette, Heels, Car
Actors: Charity Crawford

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 358.3 MB
Duration: 00:33:04
Resolution: 768x432
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/tdpqv0emavhq
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 23, 2021 9:19 pm
Charity Crawford

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : How big is it? Charity Crawford wants to know. She's hanging around her friend's house, and her friend's brother JMac, who's always hitting on her, is up to his old tricks again.

Genre: Small Tits, Blowjob, Redhead, Lingerie, Hardcore, All Sex, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Shaved Pussy, Petite, Teen, Big Cock, Deep Throat, Facial

Video Size: 331.8 MB
Duration: 00:26:54
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/4rgfhz451zbb
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 23, 2021 6:49 pm
Charity Crawford (All Tied Up)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Teen, Brunette, Straight
Actors: Charity Crawford

Video Size: 343.3 MB
Duration: 00:37:59
Resolution: 852x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/363w0zoqhoim
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 23, 2021 11:24 am
Carolina Sweets - Impatient Little Bitch gets Taught a lesson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Carolina is very annoyed by the man in the waiting room with her. Everyone has gone to lunch and she didn't feel like waiting so long for her appointment. She complains about the noise the man's phone is making as he plays some stupid game. Finally the man gets annoyed and decides to teach Carolina one of his favorite games - Mental Domination of a Bitchy Slut

Genre: Blowjob, Female Training, Teen, All Sex, Cum in mouth
Actors: Carolina Sweets

Video Size: 588.1 MB
Duration: 00:41:31
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/009h7hz86091
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 23, 2021 8:58 am
Carolina Sweets (Sorority Hazing Ritual REQUIRES BBC & BLACK ASS!)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : College is always a monumental milestone in every young girl's life. It's a rite of passage, where girls experience things they never would have imagined!Something that Carolina is trying to experience is that bond of sisterhood in a sorority! The sorority girls on campus are so popular, so smart, so stylish...They look good doing basically anything!Carolina knows she has the brains and the beauty to be one of them. But getting THEM to see that is taking A LOT. Yeah after so many meetings, Carolina has made it past each round...but the girls are still being kinda mean to her and making her do so much! Scavenger hunts, going shopping for them, running errands...it's a lot and it's REALLY starting to get to her!Her frustration has been pretty evident among her friends, her professors...she thinks that even the sorority girls are starting to notice because more than one of them, out of nowhere, reassure her that her NEXT task is going to be the one that determines whether or not she makes it! She's in the homestretch! All she has to do now is ride it out!Now Carolina doesn't know the nature of her next, and BIGGEST challenge. All sorority girls know that when you're in a sorority...you have to learn to deal with fraternity boys...?And her next, most important challenge...involves dealing VERY CLOSELY with a fraternity boy. He arrives at her house...anonymous...masked...with a message from her future sorority sisters. Carolina, already nervous at the sight of the grinning masked black man is rendered speechless at what she reads in the message.The question now is...is Carolina REALLY willing to do ANYTHING to join this sorority?

Genre: Spit, Interracial, Gonzo, Gagging, Straight, Deep Throat, Rimming, Teen
Actors: Carolina Sweets

Video Size: 471.7 MB
Duration: 00:40:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/u9ng7wpjn7rk
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 23, 2021 6:28 am
Carolina Sweets & Cadey Mercury - Hide That Big Booty

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Cadey knows her big booty looks amazing in her new cherry red bodysuit, and she can't wait to show it off to her boyfriend Brick.

Genre: Hairy Pussy, Redhead, Doggystyle, Petite, Tattoo, Small Tits, Blonde, Teen, Blowjob, All Sex, Deep Throat, Hardcore, Big Cock, Facial, Gonzo, Lingerie, Threesome

Video Size: 379.7 MB
Duration: 00:42:11

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/vzv6vclx5dam
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 11:03 pm
Cadey Mercury - Spring Break Surprise

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : After another long night of partying during Spring Break, all she wants to do is rest the day away! Her partying roomies, however, just wanna get their rocks off, but what do you do if three people are sharing one bed?

Genre: Tattoo, Big Cock, Redhead, Facial, All Sex, Small Tits, Deep Throat, Bikini, Hairy Pusssy, Blowjob, Petite, Hardcore, Gonzo, Teen, Doggystyle

Video Size: 363.3 MB
Duration: 00:30:50

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/bqg0mpoayyid
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 8:35 pm
Brooklyn Chase, Rosalyn Sphinx - Thanksgiving Snatch Stuffing

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Brooklyn Chase and Rosalyn Sphinx are definitely in the holiday spirit as they gather around the table dressed head to toe in Thanksgiving themed costumes. But when Brooklyn crawls under the table to show how thankful she is to her stepsons colossal cock, she catches Rosalyn already on her knees orally servicing her stepdad! Momentary confusion ensues until the pilgrim patriarch sets thing straight. They are not an average family, so they should not settle for an average Thanksgiving dinner. Instead, the girls should continue to enjoy their dick filled desserts. The cock sucking continues until both girls spread their legs wide open to be stuffed silly with some huge sausage. By the time the girls take some extra white cranberry sauce on their faces, everyone is feeling extra thankful. Talk about family bonding!

Genre: Foursome, FFMM, Natural Tits, Brunette, StepMother, Petite, StepDaughter, Tattoos, Big Tits, MILF, Teen, Big Ass, Facial, Straight, Blonde, Cosplay, Masturbation
Actors: Brooklyn Chase, Rosalyn Sphinx

Video Size: 413.3 MB
Duration: 00:31:29

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/05pvcbuersok
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 6:07 pm
Brooklyn Chase - Brooklyn Chase Fucks Her Student (24825)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Professor Chase calls Tyler into her classroom after class to discuss the paper he's writing. Tyler is upset that he has never been with a woman. Professor Chase feels empathy for him so she starts to give him the rules of being with a woman. She comes onto Tyler extremely strong, Tyler wastes no time and goes right for her huge tits. He seems to be doing a great job at pleasing her so far, she tells him to get her panties off and to lick her pink pussy. Today is day of learning, according to Professor Chase.

Genre: Stockings, Titfuck, Big Tits, Straight, Facial, Tattoos, Teacher, Brunette
Actors: Brooklyn Chase

Video Size: 457.4 MB
Duration: 00:37:06

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/prf5nrojykbb
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 3:38 pm
Britt James - Picking Up Big Tits

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : The day of Britt James's First Time Audition may be rainy and gray, but this brunette teen with her phenomenal big natties and huge ass is a real ray of sunshine.

Genre: Tattoo, Big Tits, Cum On Tits, Big Cock, Petite, Hardcore, Teen, Redhead, Deep Throat, Big Ass, All Sex, Oiled, Blowjob, Lingerie, Gonzo, Doggystyle, Hairy Pussy

Video Size: 519.1 MB
Duration: 01:03:31

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/rqebzwhbnpd6
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 1:11 pm
Britney Light aka Sable Jones

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Bam just got home from a three-year prison term, and when he bumps into his sister's friend Brittney Light in the morning, she tells him she spent to night to help prepare for his welcome home party.

Genre: Gonzo, Deep Throat, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hardcore, Big Cock, Blonde, All Sex, Blowjob, Teen, Lingerie, Shaved Pussy, Doggystyle, Petite, Facial

Video Size: 314.1 MB
Duration: 00:27:30

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/lksq5qlj9ibr
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 5:46 am
Brett Rossi, Kira Noir - Downward Doggy Style

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Yoga instructor Brett Rossi's class is known for being challenging, and Kira Noir notices that classmate Justin Hunt is having a hard time keeping up. He seems stiff, so when Brett isn't watching, she rubs her tight booty against Justin's dick! That just makes him stiffer, so ebony stunner Kira pulls out his cock and sucks it. Brett catches them as Justin fucks Kira doggystyle, so the no-nonsense blonde MILF gives Kira a lesson in how to be a real slut! The babes eat each other's pussies as Justin watches, then they bring him in making their twosome a threesome so they can ride his cock and his face. Justin cums on Kira's face and Brett licks it off!

Genre: Threesome, Ebony, Facial, FFM, Tattoos, Brunette, Teen, Straight, Big Tits, MILF, Natural Tits, Blonde
Actors: Brett Rossi, Kira Noir

Video Size: 178 MB
Duration: 00:25:17

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/d2o5f0debsxn
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 5:25 pm
Avi Love, Emily Willis - Costume Party Creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Codey Steele is helping hand out trick or treat candy, but his mom Lexxxi Nicole finds him creepy. Codey goes to the living room as his stepsister Avi Love and her friend Emily Willis come downstairs in their own skimpy costumes. Avi and her stepdad have a history of screwing around together, and her sexy nurse getup makes Avi hot and horny. Thinking Codey is her stepdad, Avi pulls down the zip of her uniform so Codey can get an eyeful of her tits, then pulls up his costume so she can wrap her lips around Codey's dick.Emily is a little put off by the way Avi goes to town blowing what she thinks is her stepdad's big dick while her mom is right in the kitchen, but she's not about to miss out on all the fun. Getting on her knees, she joins Avi in sucking cock. Avi ups the ante by climbing onto Codey's fuck stick to ride him as she tries to hold the moan.Emily wants a turn, too. Not to be denied, she crawls into Codey's lap to pump her hips and rub her clit until her tight body pulses in delight. Avi helps Emily stay quiet by muffling her friend's cries of delight with her fuck hole pressed to Emily's mouth. When Avi gets on her knees for another round of pussy pounding, Emily returns the favor of letting her friend bury her face in her fuck hole. Codey has just finished emptying his seed into his stepsister's greedy snatch when Lexxxi catches on to what the **** are doing. She unmasks Codey, letting Avi see who she's really been fucking around with.

Genre: StepSister, Brunette, Stockings, POV, Petite, Creampie, FFM, Natural Tits, Latina, Cosplay, Deep Throat, Threesome, Straight, Teen
Actors: Avi Love, Emily Willis

Video Size: 558.7 MB
Duration: 00:31:10
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/jxgeb5vs5ymi
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 12:29 pm
Ava Parker (1st Anal Sex Tape / Episode 128)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day!So I've been on this site for a while. I have a boyfriend but he doesn't fuck me right so I like to come on here to find guys. I've met so many guys and sucked so many cocks! I've had some pretty wild experiences with guys on here, but there's one thing I've never done that I really wanna try. I love getting my face fucked and my pussy pounded, don't get me wrong, but the thing is, I've never tried anal before. I've played with my asshole and let guys lick it and stick a finger or two up it, but I've never taken a guys cock up my asshole. I've been nervous about it but at this point it makes me so horny thinking about it that I mostly just masturbate by fingering my asshole now lol. Anyway, I think I'm ready. I wanna find a guy who can really blow out all of my holes. I don't just wanna get fucked, I wanna get completely used up! So if you think you can do it just send me a message and let's meet up!K talk 2 u soon!!XoXXXo - Ava

Genre: Deep Throat, Anal, Gagging, Teen, Gonzo, Creampie
Actors: Ava Parker

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 01:31:34

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/6wp880a5xoud
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 10:05 am
Autumn Falls - Picking Up Autumn Falls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : You spot the all-natural 18-year-old Autumn Falls walking outside. She's not wearing a bra and her huge tits are barely contained, nipples poking through her thin shirt. Yet somehow you convince her to take part in some modeling -- and a little bit more. Soon those massive tits are bouncing in your face as this dirty Latina rides your cock for cash... How long could you hold on?

Genre: Hairy, Brunette, POV, Titfuck, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Cum In Mouth, Straight, Teen, Big Ass, Latina, Facial, Outdoors
Actors: Autumn Falls

Video Size: 327.8 MB
Duration: 00:40:20

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/gxrj4e6goph8