Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 06, 2023 6:55 pm
Lily Jordan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Lily Jordan is a bride-to-be, and one of her biggest concerns is looking good in her wedding photos! With the big day less than a year away, Lily is looking for a good personal trainer to whip her into shape! She's done a lot of research online, and now Lily is interviewing any and all potential trainers. She found one who she's so interested in, Lily is actually inviting him over to her house. It's the same house she shares with her fiance. Lily has something else on her mind: is she going to be stuck having sex with just one man for the rest of her life? She's always been curious about "black guys" and the whole "BBC thing", and today she's about to find out what's up! Literally! After asking the trainer to see his muscles, she spies his enormous hard-on through his pants! From there it's a passionate love making session...and it's even on the bed she shares with her man! After it's all said and done, and there's still jizz dripping from her beautiful face, Lily Jordan asks for another "training session". Sure enough, she's been turned into a Black Cock Slut!

Actors: Lily Jordan
Lily Jordan

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 416.4 MB
Duration: 00:37:00
Resolution: 768x432

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/k7v7448gjgjd
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2023 2:48 pm
Lily Lovecraft

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

*****WARNING!!!! This clip contains STRONG racially charged language, which may be offensive to some***** Lily is a sheltered small town girl from a conservative family. She doesn't get out of the house much because her dad is very overprotective. She has to wear long dresses that cover her whole body because her dad wants to protect her from, in his words,tr "Muslims, Illegals and of course...N*ggers". Lily's dad hates them and has told her to STAY AWAY FROM BLACK GUYS. But of course, that just made blonde haired, blue eyed Lily even more curious. Curiosity on the internet leads to a lot of answers...and it didn't take long for pretty innocent Lily to find a strong black man to answer a few questions for her and teach her a few things. Lily had told him how her dad didn't like her hanging out with N*ggers and he told her that he was going to turn her into a NI**ER Loving Slut! When her dad leaves for work, Lily invites the black man over and gets on her knees...prepared to serve. Her masked, dominant new black daddy pulls out his hard black dick and makes her open wide. Lily had heard about blacks, but she didn't think his dick would be that thick...and she definitely didn't think he would be SO AGGRESSIVE! The black man seemed to have an anger inside him, making Lily repeat the N Word her dad had always thrown around so casually...each slur seemed to make his dick harder and make him hornier as he thrashed her mouth with BBC. It also seemed to make him angrier as he SLAPPED Lily repeatedly, turning her pale white skin red! Lily thought her training was only to suck the BBC but he turned around and commanded that she eat his black ass. This was definitely something she hadn't expected and she knew her father would kill her if he found out...but like a submissive little good girl, Lily happily buried her tongue in black ass, soothing the black beast with her soft wet tongue. He alternated between shoving his dick and his ass in her face, going so deep that she gagged and spit up multiple times. He gagged her with big black dick while she struggled to breathe, kicking and flailing as she tried not to pass out! Her struggles only turn him on even more as he mercilessly pounds her throat in multiple positions, wearing Little Lily out until finally she pulled a MASSIVE LOAD out of his big black cock! Lily's throat is sore and her eyes are red with tears...but she's completed the first part of her BBC training and couldn't be happier!

Actors: Lily Lovecraft
2017-05-15
Lily Lovecraft

Video Size: 615.6 MB
Duration: 00:52:30
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/e18e9r072gyx
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2023 12:44 pm
Linzee Ryder, Syren De Mer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Syren De Mer and Linzee Ryder are spending Thanksgiving together. Their feast is being catered by Syren's son's friend Donny. Syren confesses to Linzee that when she did a taste-testing of his cooking, Donny proceeded to taste-test her asshole! Linzee is quite lonely this holiday season and is in need of some ass eating herself. When Donny comes by to drop off the feast that he cooked he finds himself feasting on not only one, but two beautiful MILF ass's. Happy Thanksgiving Naughty America!

Actors: Linzee Ryder, Syren De Mer
Linzee Ryder, Syren De Mer

Video Size: 348.9 MB
Duration: 00:44:32
Resolution: 640x360

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/zo66or6hp6ij
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2023 10:40 am
Lisa Ann. Lisa Ann's Lover

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Lisa Ann prepares for a luxurious evening alone in her powder room, lounging in her chaise longue and applying make-up and perfume in front of her vanity. But the evening takes an erotic, sensual turn when her lover, Isiah Maxwell, unexpectedly shows up. Isiah immediately starts to massage Lisa's tits, leading to a passionate encounter where all of Lisa's body is oiled, worshiped, and attended to with a hard cock.

Actors: Lisa Ann
Lisa Ann

Video Size: 441.9 MB
Duration: 00:42:48

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/jtozdmitqhdg
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2023 8:37 am
Little Caprice. My First Time Going Black

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Little Caprice
Little Caprice

Video Size: 399.6 MB
Duration: 00:27:39
Resolution: 640x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/m0iqs2zbkhyl
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 05, 2023 7:42 am
Maitland Ward & Adriana Chechik - Muse Episode 3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Adriana's relationship hits a breaking point, sending her running to the only doorstep she can think of in the city. Maitland answers. The two men just behind her wait patiently. Gabbie finishes her work in a rush of inspiration.

Actors: Maitland Ward & Adriana Chechik
01-10-2020
Maitland Ward & Adriana Chechik

Video Size: 480 MB
Duration: 01:03:23
Resolution: 640x360

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1wxgjupdxuwv
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 05, 2023 7:40 am
Maddy Black - New Girl Maddy Black 2 BBC interracial Double Penetration Balls deep and gapes. Cum Swallow and deepthroat NF100

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Maddy Black
22-05-2021
Maddy Black

Video Size: 949 MB
Duration: 00:50:03
Resolution: 848x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/jbat3bst16in
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 05, 2023 7:37 am
Macarena Lewis - Mixing It Up

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Macarena Lewis is an adorable tiny cook trying her best to prepare a delicious cake. As she dances and bounces around the kitchen, Jesus Reyes comes into play and takes over, mixing it up like he always does.

Actors: Macarena Lewis
Macarena Lewis

Video Size: 346 MB
Duration: 00:25:23

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/w5zr331upgj8
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 05, 2023 7:35 am
Macarena Lewis - Concept Timestop No.2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

What is timestop? It's the idea of playing with the laws of time usually with the purpose of taking full advantage of a sexy situation. In today's update, Macarena Lewis calls repairman Jesus Reyes to help her fix a broken light, but while he works, she starts changing outfits trying to figure out what to wear for her party. Jesus can't stop noticing how hot she is and assures her that anything she wears will look flattering. Once the light is fixed, Jesus takes out his special stopwatch and proceeds to stop time at will to take full advantage of Macarena's hot body!

Actors: Macarena Lewis
Macarena Lewis

Video Size: 405.1 MB
Duration: 00:29:43

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/m18lo6u8yt7t
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 05, 2023 7:30 am
Maddy May - Maddy Mae puts whole fist in her ass.ALL ANAL - GAPES AA068

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Maddy May
30-11-2021
Maddy May

Video Size: 811.2 MB
Duration: 00:43:05

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/fvy6kp6cpf6f
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 05, 2023 7:27 am
Maddy May - Moms Not Home. bbc18155

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Maddy May was having a hard time concentrating on her homework. All because she was way to horny to pay attention. What she wasn't aware of is that her moaning was distracting her step dad who was trying to watch the game. After some time of trying to get her homework done, she talked to her step dad about her little problem. She begged him to fuck her so she could finally go back to her homework and focus. Not only did she want him to fuck her, she wanted it in the ass too. Her step dad, Richard Mann, was hesitant at first, but eventually he agreed. He started by stretching her tight little pussy. From there, he shoved his huge cock deep inside her tight asshole. Making her cum several times before her delivered a huge load all over her face.

Actors: Maddy May
Maddy May

Video Size: 350.4 MB
Duration: 00:31:34
Resolution: 852x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/5ts106zb6prw
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 04, 2023 7:40 am
Melissa May

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Melissa May's dad has always been an odd sort of dude, and she realizes this. But coming home to an empty house as Dad is singing a song about Costa Rica while counting a large sum of money? That's even strange for Melissa! Turns out Dad supplies a large majority of the medical marijuana dispensaries in Southern California with their product...only this time he's not going to deliver. Oh sure, he's been paid. His track record with the weed dealers is stellar, too. That's why they paid before delivery, and now the race is on: Dad's plan was to get the money and make excuses and promises, then liquidate and haul ass. Things backfire quickly...or do they? Dad's known about Melissa's black cock slut ways for a while, and he's going to use his darling daughter to buy some more time. He'll enjoy the show, too!

Actors: Melissa May
Melissa May

Video Size: 355.9 MB
Duration: 00:31:38
Resolution: 768x432

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/llsruuuvfl29
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 04, 2023 7:37 am
Melody Parker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Little Melody is home alone...her mommy and daddy and her big sister are all out shopping so all Melody has is her little teddy bear. She's a little lonely...and a little scared. She's been having a lot of nightmares lately about scary monsters.So when she hears a loud noise, she gets really scared and clutches her teddy bear really tight. What if it's one of the monsters who's going to take her away and make her do bad things?Melody opens the door hesitantly but she's quickly relieved. It's her sisters boyfriend, Branden! Branden isn't a scary monster! He's a really nice boy. He even Brings her candy!Branden is there looking for Emily, Melody's sister. But when he sees Melody...this cute little girl...dressed in little panties...clutching her teddy bear...dripping in innocence...he forgets all about Emily. Melody has MUCH more to offer...Why? Because Branden has a problem. He has an addiction. And his addiction. Tender.. innocent...angelic young girls. The entire time he's been dating Emily...he's been watching her little sister Melody. Watching her play with her dolls. Sneaking glances at her in her panties...imagining how he's going to hurt her...violate her...turn the melodies that she sings into screams....And now...here she is...all alone...trusting...innocent. Branden offers her some candy. he watches little Melody's eyes light up as she takes the lollipops, unwrap one, and put it in her mouth. A stirring begins in Branden's pants as he thinks of his big hard black cock in place of the lollipop....Soon enough. With the lollipop, Branden knows that he's hooked her. He begins the conversation. "Come over here and chill with me for a second." Now it's time to unwrap this little present....

Actors: Melody Parker
2018-07-31
Melody Parker

Video Size: 459.5 MB
Duration: 00:39:12

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/pre05zm8i5do
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 04, 2023 7:35 am
Melody Parker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Here we go again! Another school year! Another year of teaching and dealing with these little delinquents! Every day during the school year, its always something! If its not a fight, its a prank. If its not a prank, its someone using. If its not someone using, its someone stealing. Always something! Nothing even surprises me anymore!
Now today I was assigned detention duty. But looking at the schedule, it looked like no one was even assigned detention today. A MIRACLE! A freakin miracle! Even though the year just began I was so sure that these little thugs and thuggettes would be getting into something bad!
With the free time that I have from NOT having to monitor these detention denizens, I can finally catch up on my own work! Grading papers, coming up with tests and assignments, all the stuff I SHOULD be doing as a responsible teacher. It's going to be a good, calm day.
Or so I thought. Just when I began to settle in, a delinquent young man entered my classroom. And let me tell you, i was NOT happy! School just began and these young people are getting in trouble already???? Let me tell you I was so mad I almost did something I shouldn't have! But I told myself...deep breaths, take it slow.
Where's the home training? Where's the discipline? I don't understand it at all! All you have to do at school is come, do your work and go home, but this guy is already in detention after a week! And you know what made it worse???? HE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! That's right, a delinquent young lady came in right after him! What is going on???? What are these young people on these days??? They're messed up in the head!
Well one thing I know is this: they may have had to get in trouble to GET here but they are going to stay out of trouble while they're here! I run a no nonsense operation here buddy! So both of these young delinquents better be on their ps and qs or else we are going to have a problem buddy!

Actors: Melody Parker
Melody Parker

Video Size: 284.8 MB
Duration: 00:24:31

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/duvdgndj2r82
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 04, 2023 7:33 am
Michelle Anderson - Stepsiblings Beyond Bored

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Stepsiblings Michelle Anderson and Johnny The Kid have been stuck in lockdown due to quarantine for way too long already, there's only so much they can do and they're beyond bored, so they decide to keep each other entertained with some devious activities.

Actors: Michelle Anderson
Michelle Anderson

Video Size: 592 MB
Duration: 00:43:26

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/d06i9rdizxay