Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 15, 2022 2:35 pm
Chanel Skye (Chanel Skye's Third Appearance)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Chanel was very excited to get invited with her fiancee over to his boss's house for a fun filled Saturday of golfing and schmoozing with one of the company's top executives from Europe. Little did she know that she was soon to be getting all her holes filled with massive white meat sticks in a sweat filled, cum drenched afternoon fuckfest. Seems the European corporate hot shot is a bit of a swinger and has a hankering for Chanel. Realizing an opportunity is at hand to get in with the corporate big wigs, Charles talks Rion into sharing his fiancee with the two of them. Chanel is enamored by the Europeans' charms and soon is bragging about how big her fiancees' cock is and pulls it out to prove it. This leads to the others pulling out their cocks and what's a girl to do at that point? A cock in each hand and one in the mouth starts the sexual escapades and soon after her pussy is dripping wet she finds a large German sausage buried balls deep up her asshole. Pounded and probed, Chanel is in heaven and is literally beaming as they pump a massive shower of cum onto her pretty smiling face.

Genre: Hairy, Anal, Ebony, Swallow, 3 on 1, Facial, No Tattoos, Brunette
Actors: Chanel Skye

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.76 GB
Duration: 00:39:03
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/mdcsmnlk0o4o
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 15, 2022 11:59 am
Chanel Skye - We Fuck Black Girls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Chanel feels sore today so she calls up a massage service to send over a Massage Therapist to work on all her aches and pains.

Genre: Anal, Brunette, Hairy, Facial, 1 On 1, Swallow, ATM, Ebony, No Tattoos

Video Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:40:30
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/2dijvqv9kzf4
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 15, 2022 9:22 am
Charlee & Holly V. - Lesbian rimming

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: 69, Lesbian, rimming, hairy, oral sex
Actors: Charlee & Holly V.

Video Size: 2.02 GB
Duration: 00:56:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/vpngjy5um6rj
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 15, 2022 1:34 am
Charlotte Sins - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Charlotte Sins is a girl all pent up and wanting to go fuck. She has herself all done up for her date looking Fierce and Full of Fun.

Genre: Tattoos, Pantyhose, Facial, IR, Hairy, Blonde, 2 On 1

Video Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:28:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/0jkmroftz15t
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 14, 2022 10:58 pm
Chelsea K & Holly V. - Lesbian 69

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: oral sex, tribbing, 69, glasses, hairy, lesbian
Actors: Chelsea K & Holly V

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:39:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/19r8r5llqm1i
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 14, 2022 8:24 pm
Cindy aka Channy Crossfire

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Asian, International, Cum Shot, Missionary, All Sex, Anal, Natural Tits, Hairy Pussy, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Small Ass, Doggystyle
Actors: Cindy

Video Size: 2.31 GB
Duration: 00:39:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/xef8mwe54frn
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 14, 2022 9:57 am
Codi Vore - Codi Vore Bouncy Tits Fuck (btra17802 / 26.12.20)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Codi Vore is feeling herself in the mirror as she gets ready for a workout. She takes a good look at her big bouncy tits. She puts her giant tits away in a sports bra. As she works out they can't be contained. Her breast spills out of her bra. Her tits move as she moves, up down side to side. She works up a sweat and takes a shower She gets all soapy. Her tits glisten in the shower. Jmac is ready to make love in their room. His cock rock hard on site. He fucks her pussy good. and cums all over her.

Genre: Hardcore, Young, Big Booty, Big Ass, Busty, Vaginal, Doggystyle, Hairy, Cumshot, White, Amateur, Riding, Blonde, Cowgirl, Missionary, Big Tits, Blowjob
Actors: Codi Vore

Video Size: 3.34 GB
Duration: 00:48:02

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/hwbcbuqgegue
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 14, 2022 7:22 am
Cory Chase & Haley Reed - Staying Home

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Fit blonde MILF, Cory Chase, has a busy day of yoga classes planned. Her teenage step-daughter, Haley Reed, has a busy day ahead, too - not as wholesome as yoga, but just as vigorous. Haley lies to her step-mom, claiming that she's sick so she can stay home from school. Cory reluctantly leaves her home alone while she heads to her yoga class. But surprise surprise, Haley isn't sick at all. She just wanted to dedicate a whole school day to fucking Xander Corvus! When Xander arrives, Haley takes his cock into her mouth and sucks it, but she's soon caught red-handed by disappointed Cory. Cory decides the only appropriate action is teaching the pair an unforgettable lesson. She sits on Xander's face and grinds against him, and Haley takes Xander's cock into her mouth to continue giving him a blowjob, and a raunchy threesome ensues. Lesson learned!

Genre: Deep Throat, 2534, Leggings, Innie Pussy, Blonde, Medium Skin, Small Ass, Caucasian, Sports Bra, Sex, Indoors, Missionary, Blowjob Double, Stepmom, FFM, 69, Small Tits, Shaved, Gagging, American, Pussy Licking, Face Sitting, Oral Train, Amateur, Woman, Enhanced, Cum on Pussy, Bedroom, Spanking, Piercing, Big Tits, Couples Fantasies, Threesome, All Sex, Athletic, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob, Big Dick, Cum Shot, Pussy Stacking, Hairy Pussy, Anal Play, Muscular, Piercing, Natural Tits, Stepdaughter, cheating, Tattoo, Cum On Ass, Fisting, Pussy Fingering, Side Fuck, Bald Pussy, Doggystyle, MILF, Glasses, Cum Swap, Outie Pussy, Thong, Face Fuck, Fuck n Lick, Cowgirl
Actors: Cory Chase & Haley Reed

Video Size: 938 MB
Duration: 00:39:20
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/wqx86hi1ioaa
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 14, 2022 4:46 am
Cory Chase - Harley Quinn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: POV, Mature, Star Showcase, Parody, Muscled Babes, Gonzo, Blondes, Cumshots, Hairy, Point Of View, Superhero, Anal, Cosplay, Fishnets, Big Boobs, MILF
Actors: Cory Chase

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 01:10:31

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/rg3l36ri0yus
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 14, 2022 2:10 am
Cory Chase - Step Mom Has a Secret

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : I am in bed masturbating one afternoon, when my busty step-mom walks in on me! "Did I just catch you masturbating?" she asks me. "No! I was just thinking!" I lie to her. My step-mom opens her bathrobe and she is completely naked underneath. She flashes her big tits in my face as she pulls my hard cock out behind my boxers. She runs her fingers though her bush and she asks me if her bush turns me on. "Yeah, I like that..." I tell her. She starts rubbing her clit in front of me and then she asks me if I want any help with my hard cock. She leans forward towards me and she starts to stroke my cock at first. Then she licks my cock and she slowly puts it in her mouth and starts to suck on the head of my cock. After she gives me a blowjob for a few minutes, she decides to hop on top of me and ride my cock with her pussy. She slowly rides my cock, trying to ease me in to it. "Do you like feeling my warm, wet pussy?" she asks me, as she starts to moan. She flips around and she rides my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. I accidentally cum deep inside of her MILF pussy this time... Oops! "You're the best step-mom ever!" I exclaim.

Genre: big tits, milf, step mom, step son, hairy bush, blonde, family, blowjob

Video Size: 446.3 MB
Duration: 00:17:06

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/a0uv2p9kxfxd
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 13, 2022 11:34 pm
Cory Chase / 06.12.20

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Cory is a Woman in need and her Husband Alex is more than happy to put her needs first. Alex spoke with two of the guys from work about his wife and he needs for the Biggest Men he can find. Cory has an itch deep inside that can only be reached through her needy little ass. Not to miss an opportunity, Prince and Rico promise to come by and scratch that itch. Just moments in the door and she is on her knees sucking those Big Cocks and letting these men know she is all theirs and they better take care of her needs. Cory is determined to take those dicks in every hole back and forth , Ass to Mouth, nothing is going to stop her from getting the pleasure she needs. Alex is just happy to be there, camera in hand to record the moment for Cory to see, again and again.

Genre: Blonde, Interracial, Hairy, Facial, MILF, Cuckold, Swallow, Big Tits, Stockings, Anal

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:34:53
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/acrb9wxgjvmj
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 13, 2022 8:57 pm
Cory Chase, Silvia Saige, Becky Bandini, Rachael Cavalli (Last Night Of Freedom)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Cory Chase, Silvia Saige, and Becky Bandini are all celebrating Rachael Cavalli's last night before she becomes a married woman. She's the last in their group of friends to get married, so they're throwing a wild bachelorette party to make sure she goes out with a bang! But no party's complete without a stripper, and they're expecting a sexy fireman to show up any moment now...As they wait, Cory gets a text message from the male stripper and lets the other ladies know that it looks like he's not going to be showing up. There's disappointment all around until Cory tosses her phone aside and saunters close to Rachael. Cory stops in front of her with a grin as she begins feeling Rachael up. They're independent women -- they can put on their own show for the blushing bride-to-be!Everyone's on board as they line up to please Rachael, making it a night to remember. Of course, things get hot and heavy as they begin stripping down as well, unable to keep their hands off each other. It's soon a free-for-all as they please each other to no end, diving into pussies with wild abandon. They definitely couldn't have planned a better bachelorette party!

Genre: MILF, Fingering, Tribbing, Lesbian, Big Tit, Blonde, Facesitting, Hairy, s RimJob, Brunette, Pussy Licking
Actors: Cory Chase, Silvia Saige, Becky Bandini, Rachael Cavalli

Video Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:35:46
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/um5kkqos7jr9
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 13, 2022 6:20 pm
Danny Mountain, Val Steele (DANNY MOUNTAIN'S DEBUT)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : English stud Danny Mountain makes his debut with us today, as we 1st watch this well hung hunk strip naked and shows us his big British cock. In steps inked coed Val Steele ???? ???? to begin servicing him. She sniffs and licks Danny's armpit before slathering him and his big prick in lube. She sucks and pampers his feet before it's time for a good long rim job - she eats his ass for a week in multiple positions! Val then sucks and rides Danny's rock hard dick before she has to taste that asshole one more time. Danny then flips her over, fucks her in a couple positions and for the big finale we go Picture in Picture so you can see Danny's ????OH FACE???? as he unloads on her stomach. We then catch-up with Danny in the shower. Have a great weekend & STAY INSIDE!

Genre: Trimmed Cock N Balls, Masturbation Male, Drool, Choking Female, Tattoo, Lubed Male, Blowjob, Piercing, Coed Female, Armpit Fetishism Male, Hairy Chest, Pale Female, Handjob, Toes Suckled Male, Analingus Male, Foot Massage Male, Flexible Female, Gagging, DILF, Cumshot
Actors: Danny Mountain, Val Steele

Video Size: 2.76 GB
Duration: 00:47:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/jxa0zunnumrg
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 13, 2022 3:45 pm
Denai & Rubi Valentine - Star Struck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: anus licking, toes licking, IR, hairy, lesbian, oral sex
Actors: Denai & Rubi Valentine

Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:25:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/z28fz3dsyljz
gatlerxxx
Added: Feb 13, 2022 1:09 pm
Desiree Nevada - HAIRY HUNK CASH MAHOMES WAKES UP TO MORNING SEX WITH SEXY DESIREE NEVADA

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Big Tits, All Sex
Actors: Desiree Nevada

Video Size: 658.7 MB
Duration: 00:18:06
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/rshfpy7skqqg