Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 28, 2021 10:37 pm
Kagney Linn Karter - Rack Her And Pack Her

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Kagney Linn Karter may not be a pool shark, but that does not mean she does not dabble in the fine art of billiards. Watching her handle a pool cue makes our stud imagine what it would be like for those silky MILF hands of hers to handle his long wood. Luckily, Kagney makes his fantasy a reality as she takes her top off to show off her huge hooters. She sucks our studs cock getting it wet and ready for penetration, and then takes his long schlong deep inside her velvety, MILF pussy. He slams her on the couch, and Kagney cries out in joy as his dick goes deeper and deeper inside her with every thrust. Finally, our stud delivers a big pile of cum all over Kagneys corner pocket, and the pool game is officially over. Rack em up!

Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Straight, Cum On Pussy, Lingerie, MILF
Actors: Kagney Linn Karter

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.73 GB
Duration: 00:32:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/vvpq4aqwjr09
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 28, 2021 8:04 pm
Karen Fisher, Maggie Green (That's What Friends Are For)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : After going through a bad break up, Karen and I decided to spend the weeknd in Miami for some fun girl time at the beach. I was glad to be away from men and not having to worry about any drama but Karen had other ideas! She decided to surprise me with Jax, one of her fuck buddies who just happens to have a huge cock! I couldn't say no to some no strings attached sex to help me get over my ex! We took turns getting pounded and came over and over! 30 minutes of hot mind blowing action!!

Genre: IR, group, MILF, big tits, big ass
Actors: Karen Fisher, Maggie Green

Video Size: 956.4 MB
Duration: 00:28:32
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/7ltsnevaehwq
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 28, 2021 5:31 pm
Karla (Karla, decoratrice d'interieur a La Rochelle (17) / 17.04.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Karla, qui travaille comme décoratrice d'intérieur à La Rochelle (17), passe quelques jours à Marseille pour voir de la famille. Mais entretemps, cette superbe mature au corps sculpté dans les salles de sport a décidé de céder à la tentation de tourner dans une vidéo pour J&M... Très excitée à la vue de la caméra, elle offre tous ses orifices sans exception à notre lascar, qui en profite largement...

Genre: Hardcore, Amateur, Debut, Cum on tits, Anal, Blowjob, Mature, Blonde
Actors: Karla

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:42:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ls3320wsv2pt
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 28, 2021 2:58 pm
Katana Kombat - Make Yourself Free-Useful

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Katana Kombat is just looking for some peace and quiet while trying to get her work done at home, but her roommate, Xander Corvus, spoils her plans, blasting music in his bedroom. Katana threatens to knock down his door if he doesn't turn down the volume, and when Xander ignores her, she does just that! She also stabs his amplifier, ensuring he won't be making any more noise. Xander looks to teach her a lesson, spying on Katana in the bathtub, but that plan backfires, or does it? Katana chases him out and puts him to work, making him do the dishes while she has a little fun stroking his cock before she has him fuck her in every which way with it!

Genre: Masturbation, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Big Tits, Tattoos, Voyeur, Bathroom, Femdom, Deep Throat, Straight, MILF, Latina
Actors: Katana Kombat

Video Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:33:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/qxj4v3cv7o5t
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 28, 2021 12:25 pm
Katana Kombat - Make Yourself Free-Useful

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Katana Kombat is just looking for some peace and quiet while trying to get her work done at home, but her roommate, Xander Corvus, spoils her plans, blasting music in his bedroom. Katana threatens to knock down his door if he doesn't turn down the volume, and when Xander ignores her, she does just that! She also stabs his amplifier, ensuring he won't be making any more noise. Xander looks to teach her a lesson, spying on Katana in the bathtub, but that plan backfires, or does it? Katana chases him out and puts him to work, making him do the dishes while she has a little fun stroking his cock before she has him fuck her in every which way with it!

Genre: Cum On Tits, Straight, Masturbation, Big Tits, Bathroom, Femdom, Latina, Brunette, Voyeur, MILF, Tattoos, Deep Throat

Video Size: 625.2 MB
Duration: 00:33:56
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/aasndwpowjz1
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 28, 2021 9:55 am
Katana Kombat - Mother Son Discovery

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Cowgirl, Facial, Mom, Close ups, Incest, Son, Bondage, Taboo, MILF

Video Size: 894.6 MB
Duration: 00:40:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/7oomjhm3qhik
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 28, 2021 7:19 am
Katia (Classy Katia does two young studs)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : In this scene, 63-year-old Katia, one of our most-popular grannies ever, sucks and fucks two young studs. When the scene opens, she's standing in front of a mirror, making sure she looks great. She also does. She's wearing short shorts, something most women her age wouldn't dare wear. Well, the two guys who are working in her house start talking about Katia, maybe tag-teaming her, and she overhears them. "I think that's a great idea," she says. "Why don't we go inside?" Katia has two ****ren and six grand****ren, and none of them know she's here, doing this for all the world to see. She's purely an amateur when it comes to fucking on-camera. She's done it only for us, and yet she fucks like a pro. "I'm getting even better," Katia said.

Genre: Threesome, MILF, GILF, Big Tits
Actors: Katia

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:22:07
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/b68h0wj22jsz
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 28, 2021 4:47 am
Katie Morgan, Scarlett Sage (Crush On Mommy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Step Daughter, 69, Pussy Licking, Family Roleplay, Step Mom, Romance, Facesitting, Older, Lesbian, MILF
Actors: Katie Morgan, Scarlett Sage

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:34:23
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/8a7o4i57a14i
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 27, 2021 9:08 pm
Krissy Lynn - I'm A Giver And A Taker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Krissy's husband is too busy watching the game to give her the pounding she needs. When Justin comes knocking in search of donations for his college football team, she's found just the right cock to fill her juicy pussy. Krissy invites him in, willing to give him what ever he wants, and ready take every inch of his throbbing cock!

Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, MILF, Hairy, Titfuck, Cum On Tits, Cheating, Straight
Actors: Krissy Lynn

Video Size: 721 MB
Duration: 00:36:57
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/9bfpd5ieyb3p
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 27, 2021 6:35 pm
Lady Fyre & Dee Williams (Mom Made Me Impregnate Aunt Dee / 6/27/1Cool

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Mom told Aunt Dee about your penis, which is pretty much infamous now, and she wants some of the action. Dee really wants to get pregnant but doesn't have a man in her life. You're happy to help her. She is so proud of you. She used to give you baths, and here you are a big, fertile man. She wants to feel her belly grow, to feel your seed growing inside her. Your seed, not anyone else's. Mom understands that feeling, and she's turned on hearing how much Aunt Dee wants you. Of course you give them what they want. You quench their sexual frustration & you release your seed inside your aunt, surely impregnating her.

Genre: mother son, blonde, milf, blowjob, incest, creampie, redhead, big tits, taboo
Actors: Lady Fyre & Dee Williams

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:20:46
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/vjmhbqf2e5c0
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 27, 2021 4:02 pm
Lady Fyre & Nadya Nabakova (Stepmother Hires Sex Therapist)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Your stepmom has been having sex with you for a while now, teaching you different positions & ways to please a woman & yourself. You recently complained to her that while you're enjoying the sex, you're concerned that you are not getting enough experience just having sex with your stepmother. Your stepmom is a caring woman who looks out for your best interest, so today she has a surprise for you. She hired a sex therapist, Nadya, to have sex with you. She & Nadya talked about your situation & agreed that a young man needs to have different experiences to feel confident. Your stepmother wants you to have a confident future.

Genre: big tits, incest, creampie, milf, fetish, blonde, cowgirl, stepmom, blowjob, redhead, threesome, taboo
Actors: Lady Fyre & Nadya Nabakova

Video Size: 274.9 MB
Duration: 00:27:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/m9gobr00o6ro
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 27, 2021 1:29 pm
Lady Fyre, Mandy Muse (Mom & Sister's Big Juicy Asses)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : You've been having sex with your mom for a while now, but she's concerned that you'll not know how to handle being with someone your own age. Luckily, your sister volunteers to show you what it's like to be with a younger woman. Mom noticed that you love her big ass, and she encourages your sister to show you how her ass is even bigger & juicier. They wiggle & shake, ride & tease. It's a fabulous good time when two big, juicy asses are all over you.

Genre: pov, milf, creampie, big ass, big tits, incest
Actors: Lady Fyre, Mandy Muse

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:24:32
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/nv9lqzbjqcvw
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 27, 2021 10:56 am
Lady Fyre,Cherie DeVille - Time Out: Maternal Mentoring

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Featuring: Cherie DeVilleYou are a student in Ms Fyre's class. Today she caught you playing with your phone in class, so she took it away. The school rule is to call the parents to have them come pick up the phone, but Ms Fyre discovers the phone is unlocked & starts going through the photos. She finds naked pictures of your step-mom, Cherie, who she recognizes from parent night. She realizes she's going to have to call Cherie anyway, but now she has the difficult task of telling her about the photos. While contemplating how to best handle the situation, she gets turned on by the photos, but she quickly pushes it out of her mind.Once you & your step-mom arrive, Ms Fyre talks to her about the photos. Your step-mom says she knows the photos are of her because she allowed you to take them. "Have you seen how big his dick is?" she asks, and she pulls it out of your pants. Ms Fyre just stares on in disbelief. She gets to see with her own eyes what a special relationship you have with your step-mom. Cherie keeps trying to get Ms Fyre to join in, but she's very reluctant.Leave it up to your super sexy step-mom to convince this hot little reluctant redhead that having sex with her student is a good idea. Plus, your cock is just too nice to resist.

Genre: milf, teacher, redhead, facial, pov sex, stepson, blowjob, blonde, laz fyre, cherie deville, taboo, stepmom, student, lady fyre, fucking
Actors: Lady Fyre,Cherie DeVille

Video Size: 651.5 MB
Duration: 00:25:55

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/dq0n1ee0gpby
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 27, 2021 8:24 am
Lady Kinky Cat AKA Cat Coxx (Shoot Me Hot Juice In The Face / 145) ShootMeHotJuiceInTheFace s01 LadyKinkyCat ConnyDachs 1080p.mp4 snapshot 19.11

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : "I was very excited before the first day of shooting - and also pretty horny. I didn't know how my pussy looks close up. Or if it is really sexy if someone pulls out his wet cock from my cunt and makes me lick it off. Or how it is when he shoots me his hot juice in the face." But exactly these thoughts made the 40-year-old really excited about being fucked on film. "I took my time on the set." She disappeared on the toilet with her wet cunt and a very big vibrator. "I pushed it in again and again - and then licked it off. My whole face smelled of my juice when I finally stood in front of the camera."

Genre: Piercings, All Sex, Tattoos, Cumshot, 69, MILF
Actors: Lady Kinky Cat AKA Cat Coxx

Video Size: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:28:41
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/8n8ckjs7he60
gatlerxxx
Added: Nov 27, 2021 3:18 am
Lauren Phillips - Baby Boy Toy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Redhead MILF Lauren Phillips is asking her stepson is he can lend his favourite car toy to his stepbrother. The hung younger stud is hearing none of it but the sensual Lauren knows a way to convince him: by sucking his cock and draining his balls dry! A win-win situation!

Genre: Blowjob, Redhead, Titfuck, POV, Big Tits, MILF, Deep Throat, Tattoos, Cum In Mouth, StepMother
Actors: Lauren Phillips

Video Size: 519.6 MB
Duration: 00:23:12

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/3slllg91zlop