Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 22, 2021 6:34 pm
Adriana Chechik(A Study In Gaping)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : SCENE OPENS on a professor's lush, old-fashioned-looking university office. Professor Claremont (Mick Blue) stands at an ornate window, looking out lost in thought onto the university campus. On the visitors couch across the room, his teacher's assistant Annabelle (Adriana Chechik) sits, waiting and fidgeting in the awkward silence. The ticking decorative clock on his desk is the only sound for several seconds. Finally, Annabelle breaks the silence -- 'umm, you were saying, professor?' Professor Claremont snaps out of his reverie and turns to face her. Ah, yes, sorry, he apologizes. His thoughts had whisked him away to unknown places, he says playfully. The professor appears eccentric but charming, like a man from another era. Annabelle seems used to his odd behavior, even a bit enamored by it. He says that they've done enough for the day and dismisses her. But as she's leaving, he calls her back to get her thoughts on a new biology project he's working on. He trusts her like he trusted her sister, who he taught years ago. Annabelle is flattered, but tries to act nonchalant about it. He continues, saying that the project would be controversial but of great interest to him on both a professional and personal level. She asks him to go on, but before he does, he moves to sit beside her on the couch and switches to a very serious tone. He insists that she swears she not tell anybody what he's about to tell her. He repeats that it's quite controversial, and it could jeopardize his career if anybody were to find out about his interest in the subject. Annabelle looks a bit taken aback, but promises that she won't tell anybody. 'Marvellous!' he says, switching back to a lighthearted tone. He pats her knee with his hand innocently. 'Now then, tell me - what do you know about 'gaping'?'

Genre: Gonzo Anal Hardcore
Actors: Adriana Chechik

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:48:20
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/py5o89ck4mme
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 4:09 pm
Adela (9608)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Model, Tattoo, Oral
Actors: Adela

Video Size: 446.9 MB
Duration: 00:14:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/t493zpps9pwl
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 7:29 am
Zara Durose - Red Hot In Latex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : We welcome back the sexy Zara Durose to Killergram starring in this trademark, high style scene. Raylan Franco is the lucky big cocked stud who has the pleasure of sampling this beauties talents as he offers up his hard cock for her to fill her wet holes

Genre: Latex, Redhead, Stockings, Big Tits, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore
Actors: Zara Durose

Video Size: 820.3 MB
Duration: 00:22:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/s81lzk8noc16
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 22, 2021 4:43 am
Winter Bell (I Like to Masturbate Too)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : My Step-Sister Winter is always the princess in the house and can do no wrong in our parent's eyes. I was grounded to my room again when Winter comes bursting into the room while I am jerking off, now I am not gonna hear the end of this. I thought this could have turned into a bad thing but Winter confesses she likes to play with herself too. She tells me to keep going while she starts to rub her clit right in front of me, she can see my cock get harder and the next thing you know I am fucking my step-sister in my bed while our parents are out. I shot my load right down her throat as Winter looks up and smiles at me then you will never believe what she did next...

Genre: Blondes, POV, Petite, Gonzo, 18+ Teens, Family Roleplay, Big Cocks
Actors: Winter Bell

Video Size: 1012.8 MB
Duration: 00:23:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ebtcwrjcehzp
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 11:11 pm
Vicky Love (Vicky's Sexy Feet)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : After 10 years of marriage, my husband Jim and I decided to get a divorce. We agreed to sell our suburban home and my soon to be ex-husband hired the best real estate agent in town. He has helped to sell many of our friend's homes very successfully. When he came over to our house, he looked very charming and he was constantly staring at my feet. Having not had sex for a while, I can't lie that the attention he gave me turned me on so much. It was nice to be single and free again. So when my ex-husband left I decided to stay behind, in our house, with the realtor. We sat down in the living room. I crossed my legs in such a way so that he'll get a good view of my sexy feet. He couldn't take his eyes off them. After a few minutes of chatting, it was clear that we both want each other badly. He leaned over and we started to kiss and make out while he touched and caressed my pretty feet. It wasn't long until he was licking and sucking on my beautiful feet and toes; and I made him lick each toe one by one. Then he went down on me and from time to time pulled my slutty feet into his mouth and worshiped them. I was eager to feel his big hard cock in my mouth and wanted to gag and choke on it. He didn't hesitate and gave me that big dick. I slobbered all over it, getting it ready for a slippery wet footjob. He almost came between my soles as he fucked my slutty feet. He spread my legs and slid his big hard cock into my juicy pussy. He fucked me all over the couch while sucking on my toes and licking my soft soles. While he was fucking me from behind and just couldn't hold it anymore, he pulled his cock out and came all over my sexy feet and toes. Cum on feet is so hot. I loved the taste of his cum when I licked it off of my feet. I hope the house will take longer to sell now so he can come over again.

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex FootFetish Footjob

Video Size: 2.68 GB
Duration: 00:46:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/6rxcir5tgdud
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 5:42 pm
Valentina Nappi - Sex Tape

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : A camera, a day at the beach and then running home for a fuck with her real boyfriend.

Genre: Hardcore, All Sex, Gonzo

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:32:03
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/atnngbd88lsh
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 2:56 pm
Tori Black - Gets Down And Dirty

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Stunning MILF Tori Black had a casual walk in the garden while wearing her black lingerie. The flowers in the garden look dull in comparison to the natural beauty of this busty babe.

Genre: All Sex, MILF, Hardcore, Gonzo

Video Size: 2.22 GB
Duration: 00:38:42

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/bdxvwpo7kfc6
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 12:09 pm
Teanna Trump (Getting Inside of Teanna's Head)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : After a long and stressful day, the only thing that Teanna wants to do is relax. But when you're a woman blessed with so many attributes and abilities that men find desirable....its kind of hard to get a moment's peace. There's constant text messaging and emails and phone calls and dms...even tho the gifts are nice, all in all it can be a lil overwhelming. Which is why relaxing is so important. But sometimes when you relax...your mind goes to places where you start thinking of things. Sometimes its mundane, boring stuff: what to eat for dinner, what needs to be bought from the store...things like that. But sometimes...those thoughts get more X-Rated. Thoughts of the things that these men want you to do to her....thinking of how they want to manhandle her...thinking of how she can turn them into putty using those abilities they love so much. But of course...they're just thoughts.

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore Deepthroat Gagging Rimming IR
Actors: Teanna Trump

Video Size: 3.52 GB
Duration: 00:36:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/nmcsqal5fkup
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 9:23 am
Taylor Nicole (I Banged My Boss's Wife While He Was At Work & Creampied Her!)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Last week I was at my boss's house to defrag his computers like I do every other month. I was finishing up and about to leave when his wife called me from the other room. I went to check and she was only wearing lingerie and told me she was bored and needed to have some fun. I wasn't sure what she meant by that but she took her bra off before I had a chance to say anything. I asked her when her husband was gonna be home and she said not for another 30 minutes or so. The last thing I need is to have my boss coming home to witness me banging his wife. Misses Nicole is super hot, I always see her wear some pretty revealing clothes anytime I'm there. She ended up on her knees sucking my dick and doing some titty fucking and then I fucked her real good. Now I understand better why my boss looks pretty tired in the morning at the office. Lol Her pussy felt so good that I couldn't help it and I came inside her. So I guess all my boss's computers are clean now but his wife's pussy not so much.

Genre: All Sex, Creampie, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Redhead, 1 On 1, Big Tits
Actors: Taylor Nicole

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:25:20

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/4rnmkhdssp2k
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 6:36 am
Tanya James - Horny Housewife 3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Hardcore, MILF, All Sex, Gonzo

Video Size: 557.7 MB
Duration: 00:18:48
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/um1on8x1iinf
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 21, 2021 1:03 am
Sugar Lya (Honey)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Sexy hottie Sugar Lya is a petite blonde who arrived with girly pigtails and long socks, trying to look innocent and massively failing as this hottie is horny and just wants to fuck! See me drill her pussy as she gasps and moans loudly, and promises me some anal fun for next time...

Genre: cum swallowing, hardcore, small tits, blowjob
Actors: Sugar Lya

Video Size: 2.47 GB
Duration: 00:34:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/dvfl88coz5da
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 20, 2021 7:30 pm
Skylar Snow (I Fucked My Step Sis Skylar Snow & Creampied Her!)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : The other day I saw my step sister's boyfriend Steve leaving in a hurry. He seemed like he was putting his clothes back on but we didn't get a chance to talk. To find out more I decided to confront my step sister since my dad and her mom have some strict rules about having people over before our college exams. I knocked at the door but she wasn't answering, I knew she was in there though and I decided to come in. When I opened the door she was masturbating half naked in lingerie. I confronted her about Steve and I was right, they were trying to go for a quicky while our parents aren't home but Steve got called in at work and had to leave in a hurry. I told her that her mom wasn't gonna be happy to hear that she had some company over before the last exams and Skylar decided that her best way to get out of trouble was to fuck me so I wouldn't be able to say anything. I was pretty surprised by that idea but then again we've only lived in the same house for a little less than a year and I don't know her that well. Apparently she was still horny and didn't get to cum so it would be win win for everybody. And it sure was, she sucked my dick better than my girlfriend and we also had a lot fun fucking. After titty fucking her I took her in missionary so I could see her big natural tits bounce, then I got on the bed so she could ride me with her big ass bouncing on my dick. I knew that our parents would be home any minute now and that wouldn't look too good if they walked in on us like that so I turned her around to fuck her from behind. I was planning on pulling out but I got too excited and forgot so I ended up creampieing her. She wasn't too pleased about it but it's not like she can say anything to her mom anyway. lol

Genre: Deepthroat, All Sex, 1 On 1, Blowjob, Creampie, Hardcore, Big Tits
Actors: Skylar Snow

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:25:14

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/3o8qiqhs2rmt
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 20, 2021 5:41 am
Samantha Mack (Halloween Feet)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : My boyfriend brought me to this spooky and creepy house he rented for Halloween. I was so excited thinking about having some hot foot sex with him in this old haunted house. While we were driving there I couldn't help but to put my sexy stocking feet in his lap and give him some hot foot play while he was driving. When night came, I put on my long latex dress which perfectly showcased my beautiful big boobs and my big curvy ass. I was wearing black nylon stockings and a a pair of open toed black high heels. He was waiting for me at the dinner table. Like a slutty kitty, I crawled over to him on the table and we started to make out. Then he stood up, took his hard dick out, and shoved it down my throat. I was gagging and choking on it which made my pussy soaking wet. He turned me over and ripped my stockings to expose my sexy black pedicured toes. He fucked my slutty pussy while sucking on my sexy feet and toes. Then he turned me over and fucked me from behind; fucking me harder and harder and growling like he was a wolf. I thought it was so hot that I came all over his dick right away. He busted his cum on my sexy feet and as I was watching his cum dripping off my feet I looked up and saw that he was turning into a werewolf which scared the shit out of me so I just screamed!!!!!????

Video Size: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:38:46

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/eaocdtecm8oy
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 19, 2021 9:25 pm
Rocky Emerson (Rocky's Dirty Feet)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Logan and I are roommates. He is an obsessive-compulsive type of guy which is great because I'm the opposite so he keeps the house nice and tidy at all times. One day I came home, carrying my high heels since they were uncomfortable and took them off in the car, and walked to the house barefoot. Of course, my soles were pretty dirty when I stepped into the kitchen where Logan was cleaning the counter. He asked me how was my day was. I sat up on the counter and started telling him about it while nonchalantly putting my big dirty feet up on the counter. I saw his eyes go wild. Ha! I like to play this game with him since he is so cute when he is pissed. I noticed that he can't take his eyes off my dirty soles; almost like he is turned on by it. He said he wants to talk about the house rules again so we sat down in the living room to talk. He started with the usual lecturing about how I should not put my dirty feet up on his sparkling clean kitchen counter, the couch, etc. I told him if he doesn't like it, he can just clean it himself. Anybody would have been insulted by this except for a guy with a dirty foot fetish. So now I know why he pays so much attention to my dirty tattooed feet. He seemed more than happy to clean my dirty slutty feet too. When I told him he can lick my dirty slutty feet if he wants, he didn't hesitate for a second. He licked my perfect long toes and in between each one. It felt amazing. I told him to take out his cock because I want to give him a sloppy blow job and a slippery slutty footjob. It turned me on so much I couldn't wait to ride his big hard cock with my soles up. Then I turned around and he fucked my juicy pussy so good while I was balancing on my sexy arched feet. My pussy was soaked; he put me on my back and fucked me with my feet up so he can lick and suck on my toes while pounding my slutty pussy with his big hard cock. I came so many times. At the end he shot his thick warm load all over my big tattooed feet. Cum on feet is so hot I couldn't help but lick it all off. I think after all he'll be fine with my dirty feet flaunting around the house.

Video Size: 2.74 GB
Duration: 00:42:12

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/wxx3ulo50lf2
gatlerxxx
Added: Dec 19, 2021 3:52 pm
Penelope Reed

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Bubble Butt, All Sex, Gonzo, Interracial, Hardcore, Blowjob
Actors: Penelope Reed

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:38:27
Resolution: 1280x656
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x656 (1.951) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/dzxlp1m3wfru