Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 18, 2022 5:01 pm
April 1, 2011 | Framed Part One | Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : There is not much room to maneuver in the tight bonds that Damon Pierce has put Ashley Graham into. She can flex against his new contraption all she wants but she is not going anywhere. It keeps her in the perfect position, one that allows her to not only be tormented, but also violated. It makes it easy to remind her that there is nothing she can do to stop him. Ashley is helpless and vulnerable. And that is what is turning her on.

Genre: Torture, Spanking, Hummulation, Bondage, BDSM, Canning

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 468 MB
Duration: 00:41:36
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/rrw5rk2c2n1z
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 18, 2022 7:38 pm
April 15, 2011 | Star Treatment | Star, Cyd Black

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Star and Cyd Black are having a very nice conversation. He is asking some strange questions and she knows that it is all building up to something but she does not know what. Of course whatever it is she knows it will be painful and humiliating. She tries to mentally prepare herself but there is nothing she can do that will get her ready for what he has in mind. He knows how to make everything hurt just a little more. Everything he does to her feels dirty, like she is being used. And she knows that he knows that she loves every minute of it.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Spanking, Canning, Bondage, Hummulation

Video Size: 789.8 MB
Duration: 01:10:12
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/cueuoblwzpct
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 18, 2022 10:15 pm
April 22, 2011 | Blister | Sybil Hawthorne, PD

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time PD pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space. He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind. He ties them off til they are black and blue and puts suction cups on them that are so powerful they leave blisters in their wake. Sybil cannot do anything but sob.

Genre: BDSM, Hummulation, Spanking, Canning, Bondage, Torture

Video Size: 480.4 MB
Duration: 00:42:43

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/3atqh90dpv8k
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 19, 2022 12:51 am
April 29, 2011 | Framed Part Two | Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Hardcore bondage is all about innovation and this contraption proves it. The position is backbreaking. It leaves Ashley Graham exposed like she is spread eagle, but with her tits and limbs arched out like an offering to Damon Pierce. Her bondage can rock and pivot to provide the perfect angle for her torment. For someone who gets wet from feelings of exposure and vulnerability it is a fantasy come true.

Genre: BDSM, Hummulation, Bondage
Actors: Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce

Video Size: 365.7 MB
Duration: 00:32:31

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/sbn3g5pj27ug
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 19, 2022 3:28 am
April 8, 2011 | Rigid Part Two | Dana Vixen, Damon Pierce

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Infernal : adjective: Of or relating to hell. Fiendish; diabolical. Abominable; awful. There is no better description of the situation for Dana Vixen. Clamps pull painfully on her nipples, the position she kneels in make her knees ache. When her arms look too comfortable Damon Pierce pulls them back into a painful strappado. When she relaxes even a bit he torments her pussy. . There is no part of her that will not be sore by the end of this.

Genre: Torture, Bondage, Canning, Spanking, Hummulation, BDSM

Video Size: 450.4 MB
Duration: 00:40:03

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/dvt6wa79239k
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 19, 2022 8:42 am
April Olsen - April Olsen Dominated In Brutal Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : April Olsen is still very new to the BDSM scene, but she is very curious about all of it, and wants to explore more. Today she will get a crash course in domination with the meanest mother fucker on the internet, The Pope himself. April starts in a standing spread eagle between to wooden columns that her hands are shackled to. Her feet are held in place with steel straps, and The Pope quickly blindfolds her to play a game of mind fuckery. She is flogged, spanked, finger fucked, and made to cum before she even knows what hit her. After multiple powerful orgasms, we shift gears and put April in a kneeling position with her hands pulled back into a strappado. A big read ball gag is added to make this slut drool like crazy all over herself. Nipple clamps are added and then weights tied to them and hung over a pole at the end of the table. April is having trouble easing into the pain this time, so The Pope helps her out with an orgasm with the vibe. She tries a little more, but eventually needs them removed. The Pope introduces her to the zapper, and suddenly April is back in the game, and ready to suffer again! She is rewarded with a few more orgasms before being put in a grueling final position. April is on her back with her hips elevated in a back bending position that pushes her almost to the edge. The Pope engages in a brutal impact session with floggers, a crop , and his hands to inflict maximum suffering. Now that she is at the edge of breaking, he adds one final piece to the puzzle, and places a sybian between her legs. We all know what this means, and as it is ramped up, April begins to cum uncontrollably. Today is a day that will forever be burned into her memory as the day she gave it all to The Pope!

Genre: Bondage, Sybian, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Vibrator, Dildo, Zapper, BDSM, Fingering, Nipple Torment, Ball Gag
Actors: April Olsen, The Pope

Video Size: 4.44 GB
Duration: 01:02:36
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/mjvnqxzt6a91
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 19, 2022 11:18 am
April Olsen - April Olsen Dominated In Brutal Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : April Olsen is still very new to the BDSM scene, but she is very curious about all of it, and wants to explore more. Today she will get a crash course in domination with the meanest mother fucker on the internet, The Pope himself. April starts in a standing spread eagle between to wooden columns that her hands are shackled to. Her feet are held in place with steel straps, and The Pope quickly blindfolds her to play a game of mind fuckery. She is flogged, spanked, finger fucked, and made to cum before she even knows what hit her. After multiple powerful orgasms, we shift gears and put April in a kneeling position with her hands pulled back into a strappado. A big read ball gag is added to make this slut drool like crazy all over herself. Nipple clamps are added and then weights tied to them and hung over a pole at the end of the table. April is having trouble easing into the pain this time, so The Pope helps her out with an orgasm with the vibe. She tries a little more, but eventually needs them removed. The Pope introduces her to the zapper, and suddenly April is back in the game, and ready to suffer again! She is rewarded with a few more orgasms before being put in a grueling final position. April is on her back with her hips elevated in a back bending position that pushes her almost to the edge. The Pope engages in a brutal impact session with floggers, a crop , and his hands to inflict maximum suffering. Now that she is at the edge of breaking, he adds one final piece to the puzzle, and places a sybian between her legs. We all know what this means, and as it is ramped up, April begins to cum uncontrollably. Today is a day that will forever be burned into her memory as the day she gave it all to The Pope!

Genre: Vibrator, Sybian, Zapper, Fingering, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, BDSM, Dildo, Bondage, Ball Gag, Flogging

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 01:02:36
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/9pm4pfoza0s9
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 19, 2022 4:34 pm
April Olsen - Sexy Slut April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Fresh meat April Olsen is one sexy slut and this is her first bondage scene with Kink.com. Bound and gagged she begins in a standing position with arms pulled behind her back in a box tie. April smiles with anticipation as The Pope enters. He gropes her amazing tits, spanks her curvy ass and whips her with the flogger. More rope is added to intensify the bondage and increase her suffering. One leg is pulled up and tied off to expose her pussy and make her cum with the hitachi and some furious finger fucking.
The next scene features April upside down with arched back in a stunning inverted suspension with arms bound to bamboo. Intense flogging on her tits and sensitive thighs get this slut craving some cock so The Pope stuffs a fat dildo in her mouth and then fucks her pussy until she cums hard. The orgasms become so intense for April he goes back to punishing her with the crop and then hits her again with the Hitachi pushing her over the edge. In the final scene April is on her back with arms and legs spread wide and tied down tight. The Pope uses the cane to terrorize the soles of her sensitive feet with some bastinado until she just can't take it anymore. But she has to take more so he vibes her pussy and fingers her slutty hole until she cums again screaming with mind blowing orgasms.

Genre: BDSM, Vibrator, Fingering, Bondage, Ball Gag, Suspension, Flogging, Caning, Dildo

Video Size: 3.39 GB
Duration: 00:47:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/uphen8kascly
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 19, 2022 9:50 pm
Ariel Blue (Poor Sales Part 1 / 10.05.17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage
Actors: Ariel Blue

Video Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:50:31

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/9u9m24zry3o8
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 20, 2022 3:02 am
Ariel X, Maya Kendrick - Ariel X And Maya Kendrick: Too Swole To Control

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Ariel X is prepping for a big fight, and her manager, Maya Kendrick, doesn't seem to understand the pressure she's under. When Maya tries to push her agenda on Ariel one too many times, Ariel decides it's time Maya got a lesson in pressure. Featuring bondage, suspension, humiliation, clamps, caning, punching, flogging, face sitting, hitachi, strap-on, throat fucking, and anal fisting. When it's all over Maya Kendrick is gonna KNOW that Ariel X is Too Swole to Control.

Genre: LezDom, Suspension, Anal, Strapon, Lesbian, Flogging, Dildo, Caning, BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Anal Fisting, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Vibrator
Actors: Ariel X, Maya Kendrick

Video Size: 2.17 GB
Duration: 01:00:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/li661v8t11rt
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 20, 2022 5:38 am
Ashley Lane - Security Risk, Part 4: Collateral

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : In Part 4, Mayor Dee Williams' daughter, Ashley Lane, is caught in a web of extortion and blackmail. Given only a laptop and a simple directive to drop it off at her mother's campaign office, she is immediately intercepted by two strange men she has never seen before. She senses danger and tries to elude their questioning, but there is no way hacker Mickey Mod and his accomplice Donny Sins are going to let her out of their grasp. If her mother doesn't give them two million dollars, they reason she might do it for Ashley's freedom. If Ashley can get them the password and the cash, they will let her go sooner, but she does not know the password and they begin to slowly degrade and humiliate her, ripping her clothes off and questioning her while cramming their cocks down her throat and whipping her tits with their belts. Blushing and begging for Mercy, Ashley is tied down to a table in Mickey's hideout and has a fucking machine slowly work her ass while Donny and Mickey take turns making her scream by fucking her pussy or cropping her trapped feet. Ashley really turns up the screaming when they put in her a tough standing shibari position and move between fucking her ass and her cunt, causing her to gush squirt, and beg for release. But she will have no such luck, for it's been weeks since they got laid and they fill both her holes with dick, fucking her in every sweaty double penetration position until she is sweating and begging for cum like a desperate slut.

Genre: Double Penetration, BDSM, Anal, DP, Cumshot, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Machine Dildo, Bondage, IR, Facial, Threesome, Hardcore, Blowjob
Actors: Mickey Mod, Ashley Lane, Donny Sins

Video Size: 4.23 GB
Duration: 00:59:42

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/t0g9uux5n076
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 20, 2022 8:15 am
Ashley Lane - Security Risk, Part 4: Collateral

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : In Part 4, Mayor Dee Williams' daughter, Ashley Lane, is caught in a web of extortion and blackmail. Given only a laptop and a simple directive to drop it off at her mother's campaign office, she is immediately intercepted by two strange men she has never seen before. She senses danger and tries to elude their questioning, but there is no way hacker Mickey Mod and his accomplice Donny Sins are going to let her out of their grasp. If her mother doesn't give them two million dollars, they reason she might do it for Ashley's freedom. If Ashley can get them the password and the cash, they will let her go sooner, but she does not know the password and they begin to slowly degrade and humiliate her, ripping her clothes off and questioning her while cramming their cocks down her throat and whipping her tits with their belts. Blushing and begging for Mercy, Ashley is tied down to a table in Mickey's hideout and has a fucking machine slowly work her ass while Donny and Mickey take turns making her scream by fucking her pussy or cropping her trapped feet. Ashley really turns up the screaming when they put in her a tough standing shibari position and move between fucking her ass and her cunt, causing her to gush squirt, and beg for release. But she will have no such luck, for it's been weeks since they got laid and they fill both her holes with dick, fucking her in every sweaty double penetration position until she is sweating and begging for cum like a desperate slut.

Genre: Facial, BDSM, Bondage, Threesome, IR, Vibrator, Blowjob, DP, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Anal, Hardcore
Actors: Mickey Mod, Ashley Lane, Donny Sins

Video Size: 2.15 GB
Duration: 00:59:42
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/shqmjck2mdti
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 20, 2022 10:52 am
Aug 6, 2010 - Cherry Torn and Gia DiMarco (9442)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Table service training for upcoming erotic dining event.

Genre: Oral, Toys, BDSM, Lesbians, Hardcore, Bondage, Spanking

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 537.7 MB
Duration: 00:44:52
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/tayxpaajvt0m
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 20, 2022 1:28 pm
August 26, 2011 | Perfect Pet | Sasha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Sasha loves being treated like an animal. Stick her in a cage and it will make her wet in minutes. She is just a beast of burden. Put her to work and she will do it diligently. Feed her from the floor and she will eat like it is the best meal of her life. And of course her favorite part of being good livestock is the breeding. Chain her up and fuck her like you own her and she will be yours forever. Loyal, obedient and always begging for more.

Genre: Hummulation, Torture, Canning, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage

Video Size: 657.2 MB
Duration: 00:58:24

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/z9jnn1szx5wp
gatlerxxx
Added: Mar 20, 2022 4:06 pm
Bad Girls In Bondage! - SPI-164 / (Shadowplay Imaging)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Some of the hottest 2-girl footage ever created at SPI as SEETHER breathes life back into the classic works of John Willie and Irving Klaw! Tobi and Rhiannon turn up the heat as they take turns being "bad" - binding and gagging each other - and themselves - in this tribute to the masters of bondage "days gone by"! Vintage clothing, back-seam stockings, nurse uniforms, high-heels, and classic business attire give this flick a nostalgic feel. There is nothing "retro" about the girls though, as each of them shows their 21st century bondagette toughness in tie after rigorous tie. Hogties, chair-ties, self-bondage, and convincing struggles and Mmmphs make this one for the ages - timeless bondage and timeless beauty!

Genre: Fetish, Stockings, Bondage, PantyHose, Gonzo
Actors: TOBI, RHIANNON

Video Format: DivX
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 01:40:05
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/mx4xgknpo6tg