Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 04, 2022 12:08 am
Chanel Preston - Dominant Master Owns My Sub Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Redhead beauty Chanel Preston gets tied up, and when her breasts get exposed James Deen clamps her pretty little nipples.

Genre: Hardcore, Anal, BDSM, Gonzo

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 01:12:45
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/78unwvqsd4mk
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 04, 2022 2:33 am
Chanel Preston - Dominant Master Owns My Sub Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Redhead beauty Chanel Preston gets tied up, and when her breasts get exposed James Deen clamps her pretty little nipples.

Genre: Anal, BDSM, Hardcore, Gonzo

Video Size: 4.18 GB
Duration: 01:12:45
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ra2yjfi6pfid
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 04, 2022 7:24 am
Catherine de Sade part two - 2010-01-11 / (Topgrl.com)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : I like the idea of orgasm control. Whether they're made to comply or denied doesn't really matter to me, but there is something special about any scene once cumming becomes a privilege or a punishment. Anyone who has been on either side of it knows what I mean. When a girl is made to cum she may enjoy it at first, but as time goes on you both know it's going to start to hurt. Each one increases her sensitivity until she stops moaning from pleasure and starts screaming for mercy. Denial is just as good. Psychologically, knowing they aren't allowed to cum makes some girls nearly explode in anticipation. They will say or do anything to get off. Once you've teased one into a frenzy she'll suffer through anything for a shot at sweet release.

Genre: Fisting, humilation, Bondage, Spanking
Actors: Catherine, Dee

Video Size: 231.8 MB
Duration: 00:29:04
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/htqked3rah8g
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 04, 2022 9:49 am
Catherine De Sade (Channeling The Marquis De Sade / 03.03.2021) (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.

Genre: Dildo, Humiliation, BDSM, Vibrator, Bondage, Torture
Actors: Catherine De Sade, PD

Video Size: 696.1 MB
Duration: 00:46:11
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/0ftelgqn65fr
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 04, 2022 2:40 pm
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Welcome to the first episode in the third installment of Kink's "School of Submission," this time featuring Casey Calvert. S.O.S. is a special, recurring series, consisting of four days of mental and physical torment and challenges. It's not for just anyone. Each subject has petitioned to be here, and has been hand-selected by The Pope. The experience is real. There is no acting. The intent of "School of Submission" is to show this, and to pull back the curtain to show you see the deepest and most personal of experiences of our performers. We begin with an extensive, in-depth interview with Casey. This is a time of self discovery for her, and for The Pope to determine the path she will take over the coming 4 days. Day One is designed to explore the Casey by overwhelming her with pain, mind fucks, and sexual overload. There a very few, if any cuts, to show her fully experiencing the situations she finds herself in, without pause. Casey doesn't enter into this journey with any preconceived notions, except the awareness that The Pope will go to extreme lengths to take her to the next level of her BDSM experience.

Genre: BDSM, Vibrator, Paddle, Flogging, Fingering, Clothespins
Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope

Video Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 01:28:01
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/zmys7arony2g
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 04, 2022 7:33 pm
Carissa Montgomery (Sparkler / E0678)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Carissa Montgomery is back and in a serious bind. With her elbows welded together and **** to stand in crazy high heeled stilettos, Carissa struggles and moans for all she is worth. It is a shame she can't complain with that 4-buckle panel ball gag strapped tightly in her mouth... One thing is for certain. She isn't going anywhere...

Genre: Nylon, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish
Actors: Carissa Montgomery

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 269.5 MB
Duration: 00:09:44
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/7q9ys5yq1zzm
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 04, 2022 10:00 pm
Calico Lane (For Bondage's Sake II / 08-11-2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : In part 2 of For Bondage's sake, Calico's suffering continues. Calico Lane is an experienced bondage slut and knows exactly why she is here today. She is here to sweat, scream and cum for our amusement. Nothing more, nothing less. We will use her as we see fit.
Kneeling, blindfolded and gagged with a headgear that affixes her head to a post, Calico is a mute lump of flesh for us to work over. The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.
Once we have tired of this position, we shift her to a standing pose. An ass hook lodged deeply inside her, vicious nipple clamps and nose hook serve to remind her of her place. All of this exposed flesh makes for perfect target practice and we whip away at our leisure, watching as she gets pushed closer and closer to the edge. When we are ready to push her completely over the edge, we use our trusty vibrator. The orgasms rips through her restrained flesh and her eyes glaze over as she checks deeply into subspace. Calico is spent and sweating in her chains. We leave her languishing there for the next time we might want to play.

Genre: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, BDSM
Actors: Calico Lane

Video Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:34:55
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/qy7bfm4tsuml
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 05, 2022 5:16 am
Bonnie Rotten - Uncontrollable Squirting Orgasms (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Bonnie Rotten is back & hotter than the first time she visited us. This pain slut is put in inescapable device bondage & made to endure hardcore punishment. Upon her reward for suffering, she is given an orgasm, and that's where the water works start. This submissive is so turned on by being tormented, that she can't stop squirting everywhere. Her pussy gushes with masochistic pleasure uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her willing body.

Genre: Machine Dildo, Vibrator, Nipple Torment, Anal, Dildo, Squirting, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Fucking Machine, Straitjacket, Flogging, Caning, BDSM, Clothespins, Bondage, Ball Gag
Actors: Bonnie Rotten, Orlando

Video Size: 905.9 MB
Duration: 00:48:05
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/eiginrstxwn4
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 05, 2022 7:44 am
Bondage for Cash 1 (Felix Dartmouth, Archives BBS)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: Bondage
Actors: Laura

Video Size: 4.19 GB
Duration: 02:03:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/mvqucfd7xoev
https://filejoker.net/5v2n07uh8s0s
dead_link_removed
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 05, 2022 10:07 am
Bobbi Starr And Casey Calvert (Bobbi Starr Tests Casey Calvert / 27-05-2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Casey Calvert is a special young lady who needs special attention: MY ATTENTION. Strung up by her wrists and wired head to toe with my EMS pad unit, she is helpless to the uncontrollable shanking of her limbs and abs. Half way through I sting her up even tighter to really get a beautiful view of her flimsy body quiver and shake. To make the predicament more challenging I pull out my favorite lucite cane, two nasty zappers and go to town on her perky little tits and her young tight body. What makes Casey so special, you electrosex hungry viewers might ask? No need for a vibrator to make this girl cum, she cums from the pure snap of a cane lashing. The hitachi is just a tool for torment and torture and that is exactly what I will use if for when I press it against her swollen cum drunk cunt.

Genre: Hardcore, BDSM, Electric, Bondage, Lesbians, Domination
Actors: Bobbi Starr And Casey Calvert

Video Size: 849.8 MB
Duration: 00:23:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/9xcf9u5dl9xu
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 05, 2022 12:35 pm
Bobbi Starr & Mallory Malone (Redhead Endures Standing Electro-Sex / 08.05.2012)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : It's my final scene with Mallory Malone in her Electroslut series, and being a good host I send her out with a bang, along with a few watts of electricity for good measure. She's a good sub, so she takes my final act of Domination and accepts it as the hospitality I intend it to be.
She's tied standing up with an acrylic plug in her pussy secured by a tight crotch rope. Her pert, pink nipples and wet pussy lips are wired up and during the session I also deliver a few shocks to her thighs from the Zapper. But since I don't when I'll see Mallory again, I bring out a Hitachi Magic Wand and make her cum on at my pleasure.

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Lesbians, Domination, Electric
Actors: Bobbi Starr & Mallory Malone

Video Size: 655.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:52
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/noaknk8jz8tf
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 05, 2022 3:00 pm
Beverly Hills (Neck Hoist Chain / 21.03.2021) (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free.This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees.To begin she must undress.

Genre: Bondage, Humiliation, High Heels, Vibrator, Torture, BDSM
Actors: Beverly Hills, PD

Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:40:42
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/qkwcs523fyq8
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 05, 2022 5:25 pm
Beretta James

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Beretta James is back on Hogtied. This mature 35yr old cougar is single, smoking hot and loves bondage. Beretta is exclusive to KINK.
Hanging upside down from just two leather straps is hard enough, toss in a reverse prayer arm tie and it gets even tougher. Beretta's hard body looks amazing, her shaved pussy inviting and her perfect tiny ass is begging to be hit. But first we start with her huge nipples. Suction cups are placed on each nipple, almost doubling their size. The thing about the suction cups is the pain never "goes away", it hurts and continues to hurt no matter what.
We flog her sexy pussy, we spank her tiny ass, and we skull fuck her throat with brutal abandonment. Don't forget hanging upside down by thin leather straps. Beretta takes her punishment well, so we reward her accordingly. Orgasm after orgasm. Beretta is made to cum over and over and their is nothing she can do but scream and cum.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Bondage, Domination
Actors: Beretta James

Video Size: 449.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:14

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/wum3ith3kmp3
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 05, 2022 7:51 pm
Beretta James (Cougar gets owned w/hard cock. Intense inverted deep throat, brutal fucking! Amazing rope bondage / 15-03-2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : Super hot Beretta James is back on the pages of the fastest growing Bondage and rough sex site in the world, Sexually Broken. Beretta at age 35 is incredibly hot and has a body to die for.
Beretta finds herself tightly bound in a Japanese Box tie, on her back with a hard cock fucking the back of her throat. It's go time and we are bringing the cock. No warm up, just a good old fashion cock attack on a helpless Cougar who loves the rough sex.
Beretta is tossed around like a rag doll. Fucked in every position, roughly manhandled and skull fucked into subspace. It's a relentless attack from brutal deep throating, to cervix pounding fucking. Beretta takes it all. In the end we hang her upside down and vibrate her to several earth-shaking, screaming orgasms.
Beretta is left hanging, dazed and cum drunk, completely helpless, totally used, abused, and hung away wet...

Genre: All Sex, Bondage, Domination, Oral, Hardcore, BDSM, MILF
Actors: Beretta James

Video Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:22:45

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ird1xwewbf1g
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 05, 2022 10:20 pm
Bella Rossi (Panty Sniffing Perverts / 31-01-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video description : It's all about learning to share your toys. Bella Rossi is the toy and she is going to get passed around quite a bit today, by a trio of panty-sniffing perverts. PD, OT and Elise Graves are all here and they all want a piece of this classic beauty. She has an ass that is perfect for smacking, caning, whipping, and more. Her tits are big enough to make tempting targets for more of the same.
Age before beauty, so PD gets the first crack at her. He is the one that strips her out of that pretty little dress she's wearing and gives us the first good look at her body. He also becomes the first to lay his hands on her. Her tits are soft and sensitive, she cries out when he pinches down on her nipples. She pleads with her eyes as he drags her around by them.
OT's the first one to lay the whip across her ass and start raising some welts on her backside. She jiggles and wriggles to try to keep him from hitting the same place too many times but his aim is too good and the large wooden frame doesn't give Bella much room for escape.
Elise gets to handle her for the finale, though. Bella should be happy to not have to stand but the fact that she is hooded and on all fours just doesn't make her feel that much better. It shouldn't either. Of the three of them it is clear that Elise plans on becoming the most intimate with Bella. She strips away the panties and exposes Bella's holes. That's where the fun is going to happen for her, inside of Bella, body and mind.

Genre: Toys, Torture, Humilation, Bondage, Anal, BDSM
Actors: Bella Rossi

Video Size: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:40:43

screenshot

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/pqgemozczss8