Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 03, 2023 3:08 am
Eufrat and Kat - Powerful Thing

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Experience is a very powerful thing as Eufrat proved to Kat this afternoon. Kat is a gorgeous brunette beauty from Russia and at just 19 years old she is still brand new to having lesbian sex on video. First time lesbian affairs have an added layer of intrigue as shy innocence is exchanged for womanly bliss. Watch this amazing video and you can witness the way all her inhibitions melt away right in front of you as Eufrat calms her to the core, one lick at a time from start to slippery finish!

Actors: Eufrat, Kat (aka Foxy Di)
Eufrat, Kat (aka Foxy Di)

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mov
Video Size: 790.5 MB
Duration: 00:18:03
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ce0c5wzsz62o
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 03, 2023 3:03 am
Emily Willis, Jade Baker, Crystal Rush - Your Mom Fucked Me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:30:37
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/2zvycnrpvoh1
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 02, 2023 3:36 am
Dee Williams, Sonny McKinley - Roleplay With Me My Cartoon Crush

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Sonny McKinley's a superfan of the series Hentai Sex School and, as luck would have it, today she gets to meet one of her idols! After having won a contest, Sonny will be having a 1-on-1 with none other than Dee Williams, the voice actress for Sonny's favorite character, Principal Coldsnatch. This is TRULY a dream come true for Sonny, who just can't wait to meet Dee in person.
When Sonny arrives at Dee's house, Dee warmly ushers her inside and they get comfortable on the couch together. Dee praises the fanfiction that Sonny submitted to the contest, and even autographs the comic that Sonny brought along with her. As they speak, it's clear that there's some attraction between the two, and when Dee comments that she recently received a cosplay outfit of Principal Coldsnatch, she comes up with a fun (and naughty) idea...
Dee changes into Principal Coldsnatch's outfit and rejoins Sonny on the couch, who is speechless and stunned by just how HOT Dee looks. But Dee doesn't stop there, she begins to actually ROLEPLAY as Coldsnatch, which gets Sonny even more excited. It isn't long before their roleplay turns intimate and Sonny gets to make her fantasies a reality by banging her cartoon crush!

Actors: Dee Williams, Sonny McKinley
2023-05-14
Dee Williams, Sonny McKinley

Video Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:42:29

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/zqyekkpc1g1h
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 02, 2023 3:11 am
Crystal Swift - Busy MILF gives stepson free use

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Crystal Swift
Crystal Swift

Video Size: 155.4 MB
Duration: 00:20:09
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7p9z93motquw
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 02, 2023 3:09 am
Cristal Caitlin, Atlanta Moreno - Gorgeous girlfriends madly in love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Cristal Caitlin, Atlanta Moreno
Cristal Caitlin, Atlanta Moreno

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:26:09

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/g55yq1hb055r
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 02, 2023 3:06 am
Connie Carter, Rita Peach, Eufrat Mai, Claudia Bavel, Lucy Li, Lucia Fernandez, Georgie Lyall, Bibi Fox - Big Tits Beauties

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Big beautiful boobies are on display for you in this compilation scene! Spanish spinner Claudia Bavel bounces her Latina booty up and down on Kristof, then Rita oils up her tits to give Thomas a bodyrub in the Massage Rooms. Busty lesbian lovers Eufrat and Lucy Li use a strap-on toy to make each other cum, then Connie and Lazlo share an intimate sexual tryst. Bibi Fox and Lucy Li get each other off with face sitting, then blonde UK MILF Georgie Lyall's big breasts bounce together while gets her pussy pounded doggystyle until a creampie! Finally, blonde mom Lucia Fernandez treats the neighbor to her own massive mammaries, before letting him cum all over her bosom. This video is a breast man's dream, so check it out now!

Actors: Connie Carter, Rita Peach, Eufrat Mai, Claudia Bavel, Lucy Li, Lucia Fernandez, Georgie Lyall, Bibi Fox
Connie Carter, Rita Peach, Eufrat Mai, Claudia Bavel, Lucy Li, Lucia Fernandez, Georgie Lyall, Bibi Fox

Video Size: 443.6 MB
Duration: 00:39:25

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/enj45g8szgnm
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 02, 2023 3:04 am
Cindy Shine, Alina Crystall - Redhead rebound sex with Asian bff

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Redhead Alina Crystall finds her Asian bff Cindy Shine crying in her room. Cindy confides in her best that her partner has left her, and the friends embrace silently. As they get closer, the emotions take over, and soon, the ladies find themselves in the throes of lesbian passion! Alina kisses Cindy, who responds with a smile, then climbs onto the bed. The lesbian lovers begin to strip each other, and Cindy moans as Alina caresses her big boobs and sucks her nipples. Pulling Cindy's turquoise panties to the side, Alina licks her lover, and the Asian stunner gasps at delight at the feeling of Alina's pierced tongue. Climbing into 69, the ladies please each other, then Cindy fingers her lover doggystyle. The ladies lie back in orgasmic silence, happy that no matter what happens, they will always have each other.

Actors: Cindy Shine, Alina Crystall
Cindy Shine, Alina Crystall

Video Size: 239.5 MB
Duration: 00:20:58

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/lj4042gwacbv
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 02, 2023 3:01 am
Dayana Ice - MILF disciplines her new Step

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

What's a hot MILF step-mom like Dayana Ice to do when her step-son Dom lacks discipline? Teach him a lesson in respect with her big tits and tight pussy! The living room in the apartment is a mess. Dom has left his clothes everywhere, is playing with Dayana's phone, and worst of all, is smoking hookah indoors! In order to teach him a lesson, Dayana throws a laundry bin at him and makes him pick up his mess. As Dom crawls around on his hands and knees, he winds up under Dayana's skirt and realizes she isn't wearing panties! Dayana face-fucks her step-son then has him fuck her doggystyle over the sofa. After spanking her ass cheeks, Dom creampies his step-mom!

Actors: Dayana Ice
Dayana Ice

Video Size: 343.9 MB
Duration: 00:29:32

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/95pgiosyt2h1
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 01, 2023 3:09 am
Charlie Red

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Charlie Red is teaching a ballet class to Jason X and Max Dior. She shows them how to do some poses, but is unimpressed with their performance. Charlie decides she'd rather see a better performance from them: how hard they can make her orgasm! Charlie kisses Max and Jason as they feel up her tits, ass, and pussy, then she sucks one lad's dick while the other fucks her from behind. The men take turns fucking her mouth and pussy, then after Charlie has plenty of orgasms, they give her a double facial!

Actors: Charlie Red
Charlie Red

Video Size: 198.2 MB
Duration: 00:22:24

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/9xik83cqlpsy
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 01, 2023 3:06 am
Charlie Red, Irina Cage - Threesome With Pervert Yoga Teacher

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

In today's class, attractive yoga teacher Kristof Cale sports a huge erection while checking out his sexy students, Charlie Red and Irina Cage. As the two women sit cross-legged in a meditative pose, bearded Kristof sneaks up behind them, inadvertently flashing his bulging cock and balls! The dark-haired stud positions Charlie and Irina on all fours before pulling down their leggings

Video Size: 242.7 MB
Duration: 00:21:27

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/4wod3kw8ndti
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 01, 2023 3:04 am
Charlie Red, Irina Cage - Threesome With Pervert Yoga Teacher

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

In today's class, attractive yoga teacher Kristof Cale sports a huge erection while checking out his sexy students, Charlie Red and Irina Cage. As the two women sit cross-legged in a meditative pose, bearded Kristof sneaks up behind them, inadvertently flashing his bulging cock and balls! The dark-haired stud positions Charlie and Irina on all fours before pulling down their leggings

Video Size: 850.1 MB
Duration: 00:21:27

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/kt5lx1311d9l
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 01, 2023 3:02 am
Cassidy Klein & Melissa Moore & Lana Rhoades. Just Like My Sister

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Teen Cassidy Klein is in the middle of fucking her girlfriend Melissa Moore when her stepsister Lana Rhoades comes home and sees what they're doing through the window. While Melissa's in the bathroom, Lana tells Cassidy that she took pictures of their lewdness in action, and she plans to show their parents, unless she leaves and lets Lana fuck Melissa. Of course, Cassidy says no but Lana doesn't relent. The sisters quickly come up with a plan.Cassidy makes Melissa cover her eyes while she rubs her clit. Then Cassidy quietly leaves the bedroom and Lana comes out from under the bed. She takes Cassidy's place playing with her pussy. Cassidy rubs her own pussy while she listens from the next room. Feeling excluded, Cassidy joins the lesbians on the bed. Melissa keeps her eyes closed and is none the wiser. Lana and Cassidy take turns licking Melissa's pussy.When Cassidy gets territorial, Lana calls out in objection, and Melissa uncovers her eyes. Seeing two naked girls in bed with her, she demands to know what is going on. Cassidy explains the situation and Melissa agrees to Lana's terms. She's always wanted to fuck Cassidy's hot sister. Once Cassidy swallows that bitter pill, they resume their threesome, only this time Cassidy and Lana play with each other too.Melissa lies down and spreads her legs for Lana while Cassidy eats her stepsister's ass. Lana tribs Cassidy while Melissa sits on Cassidy's face, then Cassidy watches Lana fuck her girlfriend's tongue. Melissa and Lana eat Cassidy's ass and pussy. The stepsisters devour Melissa's sweet lips and clit. Cassidy cums in Lana's mouth while Melissa sucks the pucker of Lana's ass till she cums. Cassidy grinds against her girlfriend's tongue while Lana tribs the cum from Melissa!

Actors: Cassidy Klein & Melissa Moore & Lana Rhoades
Cassidy Klein & Melissa Moore & Lana Rhoades

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:36:39

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/sc3719q1hr0n
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 01, 2023 2:59 am
Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson - Tailoring To Her Needs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Lena Anderson and her parent, Jennifer White, arrive at the home of Jennifer's friend, Casey Calvert. Casey is a tailor, so Jennifer has asked her to alter Lena's prom dress. However, Lena doesn't seem excited to be there, although she agrees to go to Casey's bedroom to change into the prom dress. Once Lena is wearing the dress, Casey begins taking measurements and asking what kind of alterations she'd like. Jennifer quickly becomes overbearing, not letting Lena make any decisions on her own. Casey notices Lena becoming upset, and comes up with an excuse to send Jennifer to another room.
Now alone with Lena, Casey is comforting and encourages Lena to open up about what she wants. It's revealed that Lena feels pressured by Jennifer to attend the prom. Jennifer has even set her up with a boy, who Lena doesn't want to go with. Casey gives Lena support, admitting that she never went to prom. Casey couldn't bring who she wanted to, so she never bothered. Lena is more curious about Casey now.
Feeling more comfortable around Casey, Lena admits to being a lesbian. Casey, wanting to be supportive, admits to being a lesbian as well. In fact, it was because Casey couldn't take her girlfriend to prom that she skipped hers. Lena is filled with admiration for Casey, showing hints of attraction. Casey admits to not being in a relationship right now, so Lena becomes bold and tries to kiss her, which catches Casey off guard. Lena insists she's just going for what she wants, for once. Casey is flattered but hesitant to make a move. However, Lena becomes more confident and finally wins her over, and they begin to have sex... but they'll have to be careful not to make too much noise if they want to avoid getting caught by Jennifer!

Actors: Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson
2022-12-01
Casey Calvert, Lena Anderson

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:37:30

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/pqqjzjd4s8u7
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 01, 2023 2:54 am
Cherie DeVille & Jillian Janson - Cherie Loves Jillian

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Hey, It's Cherie DeVille here, I want to tell you about this fantasy I've been having... It involves a cute, young, blonde who's never had her ass penetrated. I want to come in with my strap-on while she's laying on the bed waiting for me. I want to get that cute little asshole warmed up with my tongue. I want to lick it for her, and then slide a finger in. I want to grab that pretty blonde hair and make her bend over for me. I'm going to take my strap-on and put it into that tight, little asshole. Inch by Inch until I get it all the way inside of her. After she cums for me the first time, I'm going to make her ride it. I'm going to show her exactly what I want her to do to me. When she understands what I need, I'm going to let her fuck me until I cum. I really hope that happens!

Actors: Cherie DeVille & Jillian Janson
Cherie DeVille & Jillian Janson

Video Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:40:26

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/nttuwz4drw94
gatlerxxx
Added: Jun 30, 2023 6:07 am
Carrie, Anna Rose. Here I Am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Peekaboo playmates Anna & Carrie have been trying to sync up their schedules for months but both girls have been so busy that it wasn't possible until this afternoon. That shared sense of anticipation and longing is what brings them together so quickly, as "here I am" turns into a classic game of finger-finding where each adorable costar has her turn to feel every soft fold of skin in the sweet pink pussy of her soaking wet companion while you watch. If sensual touching and meaningful lesbian sex are what you seek - you'll love what these sexy ladies are ready to show you right now!

Actors: Carrie, Anna
March 01, 2015
Carrie, Anna

File Extension: mov
Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:20:47

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7l6d7aqjl649