Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 08, 2022 3:23 am
Jenna Sativa, Maya Kendrick (A Strapping New Neighbor / 02.12.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:28:42
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0212f0kj39vv
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 08, 2022 12:50 am
Jenna Sativa, Haley Reed (Eco-Friendly / 26.09.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Size: 837.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:56

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8v83hlqz6xvl
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 07, 2022 10:28 pm
Jenna Sativa, April Olsen (Health Craze / 20.01.2022)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:27:04

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/wlsfqllcgkb8
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 07, 2022 10:25 pm
Jenna J Ross, Samantha Hayes, Kenzie Reeves, Khloe Kapri (Peer Pressure: The Sharing Sisters / 29.03.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Samantha Hayes and Khloe Kapri are sitting on a bed wondering what to do with the rest of their afternoon. Khloe has an idea but it's a little naughty. When Jenna asks what it is, Khloe responds that perhaps they could have a little fun with some sensory deprivation. She'll blindfold her, cover her ears so she can't hear and play with her. In the adjacent room, Jenna J Ross asks Kenzie Reeves when her parents are coming back, Kenzie replies that they'll have the whole weekend to do whatever they want to each other. Kenzie has a naughty idea. Surprisingly, it's the same as her stepsister's across the hall. Jenna loves Kenzie's sense of adventure and agrees. Unbeknownst to both their girlfriend, the stepsisters have planned this all along; the big switcheroo! Khloe and Kenzie are gonna swap girls friends and since both girls are blindfolded they'll never find out. When Khloe shows up to Kenzie's room, she tells her that if Samantha finds out about their plan, she's dead meat. Kenzie assures her there's no way they'll find out. When Khloe shoves her nipple pierced breast in Jenna 's mouth, she realizes her girlfriend doesn't have jewelry there. Jenna rips off her blindfold to find Khloe on the bed. When she figures out what the sisters are up to, Jenna grabs Khloe's ear and drags her to the other bedroom to find her girlfriend eating out Samantha. Khloe can't stop apologizing but Jenna doesn't want to hear her apologies, she wants Khloe to make it up to her by eating her pussy. Once Jenna cums, she storms into the room and hits the bed hard to let the girls know she's there. Samantha rips her blindfold off to find Kenzie next to her and Khloe looking guilty as hell. When Jenna explains what the sisters planned for them Samantha can't believe that Khloe would do that to her. Jenna has an idea, if the girls want to make it right, they're going to have to dyke it out with each other. Since the stepsisters have fooled around before, they don't have a problem with this resolution. As the girlfriends look on, they end up getting so turned on and join in on the fun and after all, if Khloe and Kenzie wanted to have a foursome all they had to do was ask.

Actors: Jenna J Ross, Samantha Hayes, Kenzie Reeves, Khloe Kapri
Jenna J Ross, Samantha Hayes, Kenzie Reeves, Khloe Kapri

Video Size: 2.77 GB
Duration: 01:05:50

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/erknb54ia7o0
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 07, 2022 5:09 pm
Jayden Cole, Gizelle Blanco (Hold The Phone: Chatty Cathy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Gizelle Blanco is having a nice, relaxing day, though she's eager for her girlfriend to get home from work. When Jayden Cole finally walks into the bedroom, she excitedly starts filling Gizelle in on the day's gossip. As Jayden animatedly gets carried away, Gizelle tries to distract her by getting flirty, which seems to do the trick... until one of Jayden's gossipy friends calls.Gizelle has to fight even more for Jayden's attention now, getting frisky with her to try and win her back over. Even so, the gossip is just too juicy for Jayden to ignore, so she stays on the phone. The bolder Gizelle becomes, the harder it is for Jayden to hide her sounds of pleasure. When her friend starts becoming suspicious of the noises, Jayden has to think fast to throw her off the trail.But Gizelle soon decides she doesn't want to share Jayden's attention anymore. When things get extra hot and steamy, it's time for Jayden to finally put the phone down.

Actors: Jayden Cole, Gizelle Blanco
2022-04-14
Jayden Cole, Gizelle Blanco

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:39:29

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/dux0xk8351uk
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 07, 2022 2:37 pm
Jane Wilde, Melody Marks, Jazmin Luv (Shared Hall Pass / 25.03.2022)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Size: 689.8 MB
Duration: 00:39:45

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/w988zo0f7lfs
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 07, 2022 9:34 am
Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul (We Like Girls - Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Lena Paul and Ivy Lebelle are not just adult superstars, they're also in a beautiful lesbian relationship off-camera. And when they found out about 'We Like Girls' they couldn't wait to get involved.'I freaked out when I saw the 'We Like Girls' trailer!' Lena enthusiastically told us. So when I got a message from Lena telling me that she and her girlfriend wanted to make love in front of my camera, I was honored beyond words and determined to make it happen.As I planned out the scene, it came time to figure out WHEN to shoot. Turns out that Ivy had the perfect idea, suggesting that we shoot on their anniversary, which was coming up in February. So, on a cool and misty Valentine's Day, the stars had finally aligned as Lena arrived at the shoot, charmingly nervous. 'What's funny is that I didn't think I was going to have butterflies....this isn't an exceptional thing...I was just with her last night, but I DO have butterflies...I'm actually nervous to have sex with my own girlfriend,' Lena said with a laugh.When Ivy arrived at the location a short time later, she echoed her girlfriend's nervousness and explained her feelings for Lena. 'When I first had sex with her I had just NEVER had sex with a woman like that. I've never felt more desired and...cared for and honestly LOVED,' Ivy gushed.I have to admit, I had my share of excited butterflies too as we got the ladies ready to meet each other. Their love was so deep, so...INTENSE, you just sensed this was going to be an amazing day.'I just want to take her in my arms and give her the sweetest kiss and touch her beautiful body and make her feel as desired as she makes me feel,' Ivy said, her anticipation building as we got closer to the moment.And Ivy was right. I could just FEEL that desire radiating off of Lena when she came in to start the pre-scene photoshoot. The emotion in the room was so strong that I could barely hold back tears.But I wasn't about to hold THEM back from each other any longer, so I led Ivy into the room. When they locked eyes on each other, I can really only describe the moment in one word: magical. They embraced, kissing passionately and giggling excitedly. The moment they had been waiting for had finally arrived.'If you had told 16-year old meso deep in the closetthat I was going to be here today, celebrating loving another woman....in front of thousands of people...' Lena said, trailing off, her eyes glistening with feeling. She didn't need to say anything else thoughthe moment was SO much bigger than words.Because this was THEIR time. We were just lucky enough to be invited in for a brief glimpse of it.-Bree Mills

Actors: Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul
2019-03-10
Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul

Video Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:36:21

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/gq0ewabwimvk
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 07, 2022 4:31 am
India Summer, Vanna Bardot (No Sex For A Week) No Sex For A Week

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

India Summer and her step-daughter, Vanna Bardot, have a VERY special relationship... Ever since Vanna turned 18, they've been unable to keep their hands off each other. It's gotten so bad, in fact, that India's having trouble keeping up with chores and Vanna's grades are slipping.In order to stop the spiraling, India puts her foot down and declares that they can't have sex for a week! If they're good and get all of their chores done, including studying, then they can get down and dirty again! Although Vanna pouts and teases India for being an evil step-mother, she agrees.The next week is the hardest week of their lives! Every little thing turns them on even more. India steals glances of Vanna's ass when she isn't looking and Vanna can't keep her eyes off India when she stretches... Vanna is especially bad as she spills water on herself, playing up the wet t-shirt look, much to India's dismay.Despite everything, they're finally almost done! They have just one more day to go and then they can get back to sexing each other up like there's no tomorrow! But when they share a hug in the heat of the moment, everything they've worked so hard for quickly unravels as lust once again consumes them. Although they try to hold back, it's useless and they come crashing together in a heated kiss.They waste no time stripping down and savoring each other's breasts and pussies. The tension they've been holding onto for almost a week is finally released as they let loose. It's every bit as scorching as they imagined... Maybe they should hold out again sometime!

Actors: India Summer, Vanna Bardot
2020-08-01
India Summer, Vanna Bardot

Video Size: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:40:41

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/axideabk16r0
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 07, 2022 1:56 am
India Summer, Scarlett Sage, Gia Derza, Dee Williams (Mother's Day Blues)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Dee Williams and India Summer, two friends, are spending a bit of time catching up together. They're both a bit upset because it's Mother's Day and it seems as though their step-daughters, Scarlett Sage and Gia Derza, have forgotten all about it. It only happens once a year -- is it too much to ask to be made to feel a little special by family?They are eventually interrupted as Scarlett and Gia return home after hanging out themselves. Dee and India greet their step-daughters, trying to hint that it's Mother's Day but the teens seem oblivious. Finally, the moms spill the beans, showing how hurt they are to be forgotten. Scarlett and Gia both feel guilty but promise the mothers that they weren't forgotten. In fact, the girls just got back from picking up their gifts at the mall!Now Dee and India feel relieved, moving on from their hurt to curiously ask about the gifts. When Scarlett and Gia change into sexy lingerie to show off to the mothers, both Dee and India are excited... until they realize they're in mixed company! Scarlett and Gia assure their moms that they both know about each other's special relationship... Although Dee and India exchange sheepish looks, they're soon given lingerie of their own and go along with it.As Scarlett and Gia start to turn up the heat while caressing their moms, it's obvious that Dee and India are about to have the best Mother's Day ever!Although the daughters start by lavishing attention upon their mothers' heaving breasts and delicious pussies, it's not long before it becomes a free-for-all. As everyone gets a good taste of each other, Dee and India are truly thankful that they have such thoughtful daughters!

Actors: India Summer, Scarlett Sage, Gia Derza, Dee Williams
India Summer, Scarlett Sage, Gia Derza, Dee Williams

Video Size: 1.2 GB
Duration: 00:33:46

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/rj0rcib29jkh
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2022 11:23 pm
India Summer And Sabina Rouge - The Look Mom Cant Resist

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: India Summer And Sabina Rouge
India Summer And Sabina Rouge

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:30:06

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/rd4pdupbsmro
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2022 10:23 pm
Heather Vahn - American MILF deepthroats handy man

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Heather Vahn
Heather Vahn

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:23:25

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/n5rc7vegyw5s
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2022 3:43 pm
Heather Vahn (Hot brunette has multiple orgasms / 2017-09-21)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Heather Vahn
Heather Vahn

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:27:03

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/bfz7jc2modud
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2022 1:10 pm
Hazel Moore, Jupiter Jetson (Help Me Understand)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Hazel Moore is approached by her stepmom, Jupiter Jetson. It turns out that Jupiter couldn't find the cookbooks she wanted at the mall, so her friend told her that it's possible to order books online. But Jupiter isn't good with computers, so she doesn't know how to do that. She asks Hazel to help her understand how online ordering works. Hazel happily agrees to teach her.Hazel uses her laptop to pull up her favorite website for buying books, and walks Jupiter through the ordering process. Jupiter is impressed with the wide variety of cookbooks that are available online. However, when Hazel tries to show Jupiter how to complete the purchase, the site asks Hazel if she still wants to order the book she left in her cart last time. To Jupiter's shock, the book is called, 'How To Come Out As A Lesbian To Your Stepmother'!Hazel confesses that she's a lesbian, but didn't know how to tell Jupiter about it. Jupiter feels guilty, saying that she must not have done a good enough job as a parent if Hazel didn't feel comfortable telling her. Hazel says it's not that, it's just that she didn't think Jupiter would understand because she's straight. Wanting to be supportive, Jupiter asks Hazel to help her understand. She may not know much about computers, but what she DOES know is that she loves Hazel and wants to be here for her. Hazel is touched, but doesn't know how to show Jupiter what it's like to be a lesbian other than... actually doing lesbian stuff. Jupiter is totally on board with the idea. They kiss and get undressed, so Hazel can teach her what lovemaking is like between two women...

Actors: Hazel Moore, Jupiter Jetson
Hazel Moore, Jupiter Jetson

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:31:11

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/j0pgwy1cecvb
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2022 10:38 am
Harmony Rivers, LuLu Chu, London Rose (Someone I Admire / 04.09.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Size: 983.8 MB
Duration: 00:27:11

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8u838t22p6yp
gatlerxxx
Added: Jul 06, 2022 8:04 am
Haley Reed, Silvia Saige (Nothing Sexier Than Motherhood / 12.03.2022)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:30:09

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/syfjerl26zca