Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 21, 2022 2:39 am
Alina Lopez, Jade Baker (Tongue Me Hard)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Alina Lopez, Jade Baker
2018-12-20
Alina Lopez, Jade Baker

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:28:53
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/pst8rhakudyx
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 21, 2022 2:37 am
Alexis Fawx, Kylie Page (The Art of Older Women: Part Two / 04.08.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Kylie Page, aka Bonnie, has put up with enough of her lying and cheating husband. She's so fed up that this time it's the last straw, she's caught him cheating on her too many times to just sit by and take it anymore. But before trying to get payback she's thinking of divorce. Clean the adulterous fucker out for all he's worth. She calls up Alexis Fawx, a highly rated divorce lawyer with a certain expertise with revenge for young innocent victims of adultery. Alexis takes an appointment with the gorgeous young woman immediately. Bonnie comes in furious, and lists off the women he's been with, including her own sister, and a 70 year old woman with dentures! Well Alexis does her best to calm Bonnie down, and it comes to the point where Alexis even whips out a little seduction of her own, to help the poor helpless babe relax as much as Alexis knows is possible, with just a lick of the pussy here, and a lesbian kiss here and there. Alexis plays with Bonnie's supple boobs and teases her pussy. One by one, pieces of their clothes fly off and before long Alexis has Bonnie's throbbing red clit in her warm lesbian mouth and her expert fingers coaxing Bonnie's orgasm to a head. Finally Alexis climbs onto her desk and tribs with Bonnie, further increasing the lesbian sexual tension in the room. She climbs onto Bonnie's face, hungry to have her wet pussy licked and sucked until she cums all over the beautiful blonde's soft mouth.

Actors: Alexis Fawx, Kylie Page
Alexis Fawx, Kylie Page

Video Size: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:42:54

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/t98ihsouamhg
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 21, 2022 2:35 am
Alexis Crystal, Taylee Wood - Big tits and tight Czech lesbians

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Alexis Crystal, Taylee Wood
Alexis Crystal, Taylee Wood

Video Size: 408.3 MB
Duration: 00:23:57

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/kz5bo6s3jnjd
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 20, 2022 7:34 am
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins (We Like Girls - Charlotte & Aiden)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

This past year, I got the opportunity to direct two amazing women for the first time: Charlotte Sins and Aiden Ashley. They were for separate projects, but I was really impressed by each of them... and for similar reasons: they were both kick-ass, professional, good actors, great sex performers, and very genuinely like other women.When I was on set with Charlotte, I heard her telling a co-star about how much she craved authentic lesbian sex scenes and, naturally, that piqued my curiosity. So I told her about WLG and asked who she would want to pair with if she had the chance. In the end, I received an email proposal about Aiden Ashley and, while I could paraphrase it, it's better to just read it in full:'Before I had fully entered the industry I was sporadically camming but started to take notice of certain performers via twitter. I don't remember what scene I first noticed Aiden but she certainly left an impression. She was cute but dominant and clearly attracted to women which is (as you know) difficult to find in GG scenes. So often GG performers over-act but severely lack any passion. With Aiden it's all passion, all of her energy is directed at her partner.Once I joined the industry, it seemed anytime I heard Aiden's name it was accompanied by how she was a bad-ass, take no shit bitch who loved women! Time and time again I've heard from directors and performers alike that she is an amazing performer and fascinating woman. I could go on about how absolutely sexy I find her, her feminine exterior and dominant presence on camera is enough to make me melt. Personally, it takes a lot more than looks to intrigue me. I hardly know anything about Aiden beyond what I've seen on screen and this mystique definitely plays a role in why I find her so intimidatingly sexy. But I'm excited and eager to find out for myself what turns her on, what makes her moan and most importantly what makes her cum!'The We Like Girls project is back everyone... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good one!- Bree Mills

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
2022-03-18
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

Video Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:56:01

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/q0ztz936hxmy
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 20, 2022 5:09 am
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins (No Such Thing As Curses / 15.09.22)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Aiden Ashley has invited her friend Charlotte Sins over for some catch-up time. It's been ages since they've seen each other, what with Ashely being consumed with work and Charlotte being busy going on dates with tons of guys in the city. They decide to make the most of their time together and do something fun, but before they can come up with anything, Charlotte gets an email on her cellphone. She apologies to Aiden- she forgot to turn her notifications off and doesn't want to appear rude. She's about to close her phone, but Aiden stops her. Wait- WHAT is that subject line? It says 'Do Not Open This Email'. The girls are intrigued, and decide to have a little fun and do just the opposite! But when Charlotte opens the email, it turns out to be a chain email telling her to convert to lesbianism or she'll have bad luck for seven years. Since they are both straight, they share a laugh, delete the email, and go back to hanging out.A few days later, however, Aiden is taken aback when a terrified Charlotte shows up unexpectedly at her door. She scrambles into Aiden's house, pacing and frantic. Aiden asks her what's wrong, and Charlotte reveals that tons of weird and embarrassing instances of bad luck have occurred ever since she opened that chain mail. She got her pants stuck in the elevator at the mall the other day, and she ended up mooning everybody! And then at a party, this guy accidentally spilled his beverage all over her white shirt so that everyone there could see her tits. Even as she speaks, Charlotte's panties miraculously slip off and fall to her ankles. 'You SEE?' Charlotte exclaims.Aiden assures her that there MUST be a reasonable explanation for all this. It's probably just a series of coincidences. But Charlotte disagrees- she's never had this many things go wrong in such a short time. Yes, she's clumsy and always has been, but this is simply too weird to be caused by her aloofness alone. Suddenly, Charlotte's blouse opens on its own, revealing her bra. Now Aiden is starting to get freaked out- that DEFINITELY wasn't a coincidence. Charlotte then realizes that the only way to stop what's happening to her is to do what the chain email said and have lesbian sex. She's as straight as an arrow, but she has no other choice if she wants her life to go back to normal. Aiden is a little taken aback, but wants to be there for her friend, and Charlotte doesn't really know any lesbians so her options are pretty limited. Eventually, Aiden agrees to have sex with Charlotte, helping her break this curse once and for all.

Actors: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins
Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:40:05

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/o7ses6bsmmyr
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:47 am
Aften Opal, Shay Sights (Cunning Linguist / 24.09.22)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Shay Sights is sitting on her bed, looking a bit worried about something. Aften Opal, Shay's stepdaughter, walks by her open bedroom door and Shay decides to call her inside. Aften's always glad to help out her stepmom, so she comes to sit next to her, asking her what's on her mind. It turns out that Shay is back on the dating scene, and has recently met a LOVELY woman. Thing is, that woman hasn't been impressed with Shay's dirty talk in the bedroom. Shay reveals that since she's a newly-out lesbian, she just has NO IDEA how to act or what to do with another woman when they're having sex- especially when it comes to dirty talk. Shay would love it if Aften could give her a few pointers since she's much more experienced as a lesbian than her stepmom is.Aften is quick to tell Shay that she doesn't have to overthink any of this. Yes, she may have LESS experience being with another woman, be she must certainly have an IDEA of what feels good or not. Aften explains that Shay just needs to trust her instincts and let whatever happens happen. Even if Shay might stumble or do something she thinks is goofy in the heat of the moment, Shay's partner might actually find it ENDEARING. Shay's being much too hard on herself. She needs to loosen up!As they chat, Aften happens to graze Shay's shoulder with her hand. Shay gets a shiver, apparently liking the touch of Aften's fingers on her skin. Shay asks her stepdaughter if that's something she likes to do to other women, touch them sensually on the shoulder. Aften giggles, and confirms that yes, that's something she likes to do sometimes. In fact, Aften would be happy to teach Shay a few MORE of her little tricks- only if she wants of course. Shay is intrigued but can't help but feel a bit hesitant. Aften's her stepdaughter- should they REALLY be doing this? Aften shrugs, saying that if she manages to help Shay feel more comfortable with being with other women, then what's the harm? Aften continues touching Shay, who loves every second of it, and this eventually leads to them having playful, energetic sex together in Shay's bed. Aften taught her stepmom a lot today, which isn't surprising. She's well-versed in the language of love, after all!

Actors: Aften Opal, Shay Sights
Aften Opal, Shay Sights

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:47:55

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/d9yogy9g5zlr
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:42 am
Aften Opal, Brittany Andrews, Mackenzie Mace (We ALL Deserve A Day Off! / 30.07.22)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Mackenzie Mace, with her backpack slung over her shoulder for school, says goodbye to her stepmom, Brittany Andrews, who is leaving for work. Although Mackenzie is sweet, as soon as Brittany is out the door, she takes out her cellphone. She sneakily invites her girlfriend, Aften Opal, over, showing that she has NO INTENTIONS of going to school that day!A few minutes later, Aften arrives and the girlfriends eagerly start kissing and fondling each other. But their alone time is short lived when Brittany arrives home, having forgotten her purse, and catches them playing hooky... and then some. Although Brittany is shocked, she's also secretly a little aroused. She recovers enough to get the girls' attention, scolding them for skipping school.The girls explain that school works them so hard that they NEVER get enough quality time together, so they wanted to take just one day off to be together. They compare their situation to how busy Brittany has been at work, which starts to gain her sympathy... although the girls notice that Brittany also seems suspiciously flustered.That's when the naughty girls start to seduce Brittany, convincing her that SHE could use a day off from work so that they ALL can have fun TOGETHER!

Actors: Aften Opal, Brittany Andrews, Mackenzie Mace
Aften Opal, Brittany Andrews, Mackenzie Mace

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:35:16

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/xkkigepzjshc
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:40 am
Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax (It's Stuck Again) It's Stuck Again

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Penny Pax shows up to Adriana Chechik's house on the recommendation of a friend. Adriana introduces her, and the girls realize that they've met before. Penny isn't sure why their mutual friend asked her to go over but when Adriana explains that she has a bit of a medical emergency, Penny has to remind her that she's actually a veterinarian. Adriana practically pulls her into the house and tells her she needs her help. Penny sits on her bed and asks her what she can do for her. Adriana is slightly embarrassed at the fact that she seems to have lost one of her toys up her ass. Penny tells her she's pretty sure she can't help but Adriana is going to make sure she gets that thing out of there. Adriana insists that Penny oil up her hands and help her. Feeling overwhelmed, Penny figures she may as well do what she says and get it over with. She sticks a finger in there and starts playing around but doesn't find anything. Adriana insists that she try harder, but Penny is at a loss; it must have gone deeper than Adriana suspected. Adriana insists she use two fingers if need be, but Penny finds nothing. By the time Adriana is done barking orders at Penny she's got her whole hand up her ass. Penny pulls her hand out apologizing that she couldn't get the toy out of there, but Adriana thanks her nonetheless. It felt so good that she doesn't care about the toy anymore. She wants to thank Penny for all her help, and what a better way to reward Penny than with a little ass play!

Actors: Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax
Adriana Chechik, Penny Pax

Video Size: 2.72 GB
Duration: 01:08:28

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/wcbymi4kcciu
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:37 am
Adriana Chechik & Abigail Mac Holy Matri-Moly!: Wet Wedding

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

It's supposed to be the greatest day of Adriana Chechik's life... but her husband-to-be is nowhere to be seen! As she freaks out before the wedding, her maid of honor and best friend, Abigail Mac, tries to calm her down. However, when Abigail gets the news that the groom's flight is delayed, she knows it's not going to go over well with Adriana.As predicted, Adriana freaks out. After Adriana calms down with Abigail's help, Abigail carefully suggests that maybe this is a sign that Adriana isn't supposed to get married. Adriana is upset until Abigail admits that SHE loves Adriana!Adriana is stunned as Abigail goes on to say that it seems like Adriana's HIDING a part of herself when she's with the groom. Also, Adriana told her how he couldn't make her squirt as she used to, which is a pretty big deal! Was it just a phase for Adriana or is the groom not up to the task?Adriana still struggles to wrap her head around her mixed feelings about her best friend AND the upcoming wedding. Abigail reminds her that, as the maid of honor, she's there to support Adriana however she can, so why don't they relax and have a little fun? They can start by trying to make Adriana squirt so that she can know once and for all if the groom really IS the one.Although Adriana's hesitant, a gentle kiss from Abigail begins easing her into the sensual experience. Abigail gets to work showering Adriana's pussy with lots of love and attention to see just how wet they can get. Will all of Abigail's efforts to help Adriana see the truth about who she REALLY should be with pay off?

Actors: Adriana Chechik & Abigail Mac
Adriana Chechik & Abigail Mac

Video Size: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:37:21

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/v0y4h2jffsmu
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:35 am
Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks (Focus Group Frenzy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

A moderator has brought together four teens (Melody Marks, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, and Adria Rae) into a focus group to figure out what makes them tick when it comes to adult entertainment. What can adult entertainment companies do to attract young women to subscribe to and watch their content?Melody starts things off by saying how important it is to her to have women creating the content. So if something is written or directed by a woman, it's her jam! Maya believes representation matters, wanting to see women of all body types and backgrounds, with their differences being celebrated. Morgan doesn't want to just get off, she wants her BRAIN to get off, too! She needs smart pieces that make her think. Finally, Adria declares that she just wants hot chicks and lots of them!The moderator thanks them for their valuable feedback, then introduces them to Adult Time. As the girls watch various clips that the moderator brings up, they gradually become more aroused, excited about the offerings. In fact, they become so aroused that it isn't long before the girls focus on each other instead of the screen or the moderator!Although the moderator tries to get the horny teens back on track, her attempts are futile as they begin masturbating and feeling each other up right in front of her. Overwhelmed, the moderator bails, leaving the girls to have all the fun they want! As the girls happily eat pussy, unable to get enough, does this mean they like Adult Time??

Actors: Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks
Adria Rae, Maya Kendrick, Morgan Rain, Melody Marks

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:33:07

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/dmmqvhcujkq2
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:33 am
Aften Opal, Eliza Eves, Lily Lou, Ava Sinclaire (Master Debaters / 08.04.2022)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:31:02

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/4m917ximgohf
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 19, 2022 7:18 am
Adara Love - Latina MILF in stockings and heels

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Latina MILF Adara Love is sitting in front of her vanity mirror when Erik Everhard comes up behind her and starts to massage her shoulders. Erik removes Adara's blouse, then standing her up, massages her big boobs from behind. Adara reaches behind and strokes Erik's cock, then turns around and gives him a blowjob. Once her man's cock is nice and wet, Adara takes it between her tits and gives Erik a tit-wank. Erik fucks Adara doggystyle, then missionary, and finally on her side. When Adara cums, Erik pulls out and drops a big load on her banging booty!

Actors: Adara Love
Adara Love

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:22:02

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/oqbifmj0jt41
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 19, 2022 5:00 am
Abigail Mac, Sinn Sage, Lindsey Cruz (Office Mediation / 28.02.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Abigail Mac is at her desk working when her boss, Sinn Sage, comes by asking for reports. Abigail tries her best to keep things professional as Sinn leans against her chair and compliments her outfit. Abigail's uncomfortable but accepts the compliment, although it's when Sinn asks her to stand up so that she can get a better look that Abigail draws the line. Sinn pouts as she's denied, lamenting that Abigail's no fun. As soon as she leaves, Abigail grabs the phone and finally gives HR a call. Abigail meets with Lindsey Cruz, who works at HR. Abigail is relieved to get things off her chest, stating that Sinn has been giving her unwanted compliments and touches that make her feel uncomfortable at work. When Lindsey suggests mediation, which requires Abigail facing Sinn. Abigail is not onboard. However, Lindsey says it's only fair that Sinn has a chance to address the allegations as well. Although she's reluctant, Abigail agrees and Lindsey calls Sinn to arrange a meeting. A short while later, Abigail and Sinn sit with Lindsey, and there is no missing the tension in the room. Sinn doesn't think that complimenting an outfit counts as sexual harassment and that this whole thing is ridiculous. Abigail argues that complimenting and making innuendos are two very different things! Things get heated as Abigail and Sinn get into a heated shouting match. Tempers flare as they both try to prove that they are right, although the lust between them quickly becomes apparent. After Sinn calls Abigail a stripper for the way she dresses at work, Abigail insists that Sinn WISHES she was a stripper! Then Sinn could get her naked to have sex with her because that's what the boss lady REALLY wants, isn't it?! Suddenly, they can't hold back anymore. They surge forward and crash their lips together, hungrily devouring each other's mouths as Lindsey looks on in shock. She tries to wiggle away from the horny women, who are heavily making out and moaning up a storm. However, she's pulled back into the fray as Abigail suggests that she sticks around for 'compliance purposes.' Turned on by the two powerful women before her, Lindsey's unable to resist temptation and readily joins them. They have a wild threesome, with Lindsey along for the ride as Abigail and Sinn let loose their pent-up sexual frustrations for each other. Abigail lets her naughty boss suck on her breasts and lick her pussy, although the fun's only just started. Abigail wants to make her boss pay!

Actors: Abigail Mac, Sinn Sage, Lindsey Cruz
Abigail Mac, Sinn Sage, Lindsey Cruz

Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:33:18

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/5qp5pl0u7s92
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 19, 2022 2:43 am
Abigail Mac, Scarlett Sage, Violet Myers (The Pick-Up Artist Crash Course)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Scarlett Sage and Violet Myers are two friends ready to swear off men, though they have no idea how to be lesbians! That's when they contact Abigail Mac, a renowned lesbian pickup artist, for help.When they meet Abigail, they are intimidated by how intense she is. Abigail doesn't waste time whipping them into shape so that they can get and eat pussy like pros. Abigail gets them to practice their moves and pick-up lines on each other, although Scarlett and Violet are shy at first. However, with Abigail's coaching, the heat between the friends soon starts building...Now Abigail demands that they have sex with each other! Scarlett and Violet are thrown off because they're friends, but Abigail tells them that since they ARE friends, they should be able to eat each other's pussies! That way, they can get some actual experience for when they go out and get the real deal on their own. They DO want pussy, don't they??Although Scarlett and Violet are nervous, they see the logic in Abigail's words. With Abigail's strict guidance, they begin feeling each other up and stripping each other down. Since she can't trust these newbies not to mess up, Abigail follows suit. She's not going to rest easy until she knows these ladies can make ANY WOMAN weak in the knees!

Actors: Abigail Mac, Scarlett Sage, Violet Myers
Abigail Mac, Scarlett Sage, Violet Myers

Video Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:38:35

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/9vtj9hwy76l6
gatlerxxx
Added: Oct 19, 2022 2:40 am
Abigail Mac, Charlotte Stokely, Aiden Ashley, Lily Rader (Fashion Model 2: Doing Whatever It Takes / 17.04.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Abigail Mac, Charlotte Stokely, Aiden Ashley, Lily Rader
Abigail Mac, Charlotte Stokely, Aiden Ashley, Lily Rader

Video Size: 3.23 GB
Duration: 01:06:12

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/x9k5byrfjymr