Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 09, 2022 11:10 am
screenshot screenshot

Sandy Love - Handjob Consolation - FinishHim - 2022 12 06

Description: "So it's over?" Sadly, Sandy, it is. Your stepson Alexander just got dumped. Luckily you're here to console him. He'll need special consolation. But you're a caring kind of gal and can provide it. You'll slowly stroke his cock and let him know he's worth any girl's time. Provided you're the girl. You make him less sad by giving him a handjob to completion. He'd be happier if you whipped out dem titties.

Tags: Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshot, Milf, Incest Roleplay, Stepmother Stepson, Alexander Vega, Mature

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 14 min 40 s / Size: 440 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 09, 2022 1:08 pm
screenshot screenshot

Mandy Rhea - Stepmom Is Cock Crazy - MomLover - 2022 12 09

Description: Mandy Rhea just loves the cock! She corners her stepson Johnny to quiz him about what day it is, but she refuses to tell him when he doesn't know. After storming out of the room, Mandy returns to tell Johnny that it's her birthday and that both he and his dad forgot. Johnny goes right into panic mode and offers Mandy anything at all to make her feel special. Mandy knows just what she wants. She's always dated younger guys before she dated Johnny's dad, and she misses it. She tells Johnny that today is about her and what she wants is to show him her tits and pussy as she masturbates. Johnny can't get over how hot his stepmommy is, so when he gets the opportunity to touch the puss he takes it. When Mandy sees how well the birthday card works, she keeps on playing it to earn herself the chance to blow her stepson's cock and then hop aboard for a birthday stiffie ride. When she has enjoyed cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, Mandy gets on her back for Johnny to pound her good. Her final birthday request is for Johnny to nut all over her face, which her stepson is happy to do as he blows his load in a big facial.

Tags: Cowgirl, Fingering, Pov, Facial, Shaved, Blowjob, Milf, Missionary, Shaved Pussy, Doggy Style, Fake Tits

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 33 min 04 s / Size: 2.05 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 09, 2022 6:31 pm
screenshot screenshot

Bridgette B & Leana Lovings - Caught By Step-Mom

Tags: Cunnilingus, 69, Blowjob, Milf, Threesome, Mature, Cowgirl, Missionary, Lucas Frost, Doggy Style

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 30 min 22 s / Size: 1.29 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 7:44 am
screenshot screenshot

Montse Swinger - Fuck With A Stranger After Party

Description: In this scene we have Montse walking after an party to a apartment in beautiful blue dress without panties. After some teasing she is collared and blindfolded, sensually teased, eaten out and fingered. Afterwards blowjob ensues and fucking that finishes in cumshot.

Tags: Chris Angelo, Collar, Dress, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Spanish, Blowjob, Milf, Mature, High Heels

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 36 min 25 s / Size: 1.26 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 10, 2022 8:21 am
screenshot screenshot

Montse Swinger - Guy Poured Pheromones on a Hot Spanish Dame to Pump Her Full of Cum

Description: When I was a young, pimply teenager, I often dreamed of a miracle potion that would turn me into an object of lust for every bitch. Something like a magic deodorant that would make all the beautiful women run to the smell of it. Yeah, like the ads. Those days are over, I learned how to fuck women without any magic. But when I got my hands on a whole bottle of aphrodisiac, I couldn't resist. I remembered my pimply youth and decided to experiment. And now I have to wear a cast on my poor broken penis...

Tags: Mature, Milf, Blowjob, Big Ass, Spanish, Chubby, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy Style, Older Younger, Hardcore

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 32 min 41 s / Size: 2.77 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 11, 2022 6:19 am
screenshot screenshot

Nina Hartley - Hardcore - KarupsOW

Tags: Big Tits, Shaved, Facial, Deepthroat, Cougar, Cunnilingus, Big Ass, Blowjob, Milf, Oral, Straight, Hardcore

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 29 min 25 s / Size: 1.71 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 11, 2022 12:06 pm
screenshot screenshot

Kate Dee - Kate's Fantasy - PervMom - 2022 12 11

Description: After her divorce, Kate's stepson Nicky moved in with her for a while, which made Kate confront her fantasies that she's been having about Nicky. After letting him get a peek at her huge breasts, Kate walks in on Nicky naked and notices his huge boner. Kate finally makes all her fantasies come true as she gets to her knees and starts sucking her stepson's cock!

Tags: Chubby, Titfuck, Deepthroat, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Handjob, Mature, Straight, Cowgirl, Doggy Style

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 56 min 56 s / Size: 1.97 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 11, 2022 8:12 pm
screenshot screenshot

Helena Locke - Man of the House Pt. 2 - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 10 16

Description: After cute stepsister Liz (Jordan) in Part 1 stopped her sparring and gave her brother Juan Loco a spirited sexual experience, his stepmom Helena Locke visits his bedroom at night, lying down next to the boy, who likes to sleep in the nude. It's completely innocent, and next morning Juan finds his mom back in her own bedroom checking out an array of bikinis lent her by Aunt Sarah for a women's charity Bikini contest. He turns away as she changes from one bikini to another, but peeks at her in the wall mirror. "It's sexy", he declares. "Me, your stepmom, sexy?", she wonders. "Mom, you're incredibly sexy. Don't you see yourself?", he points out. As she changes again, he begins masturbating, stepmom still unaware of the effect she's having. That night, she visits the sleeping boy's room once more, waking him up with a kiss on the cheek. "Guess who won first place?", she says with a smile, thanking him for picking out the winning swimsuit for her to wear. "I'm too excited to be mad at your father right now. He locked me out of the bedroom -he's never done that before". "You don't deserve to be treated any less than the queen that you are", Juan enthuses. He plans to confront his dad, but Helena stops him. She kisses the boy, but breaks off, saying "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me". Juan kisses her hungrily. "You are a queen mom, and I would worship you if you were mine", he says sincerely. They lie down on the bed and mom licks his cock, starting to give him head. Watch the taboo scene unfold...

Tags: Taboo, Cum On Pussy, Missionary, Cowgirl, Riding, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Creampie, Mature, Incest Roleplay

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 40 min 11 s / Size: 1.75 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 12, 2022 10:33 am
screenshot screenshot

Esperanza Gomez - Esperanza's Wet Return - 2022 12 12

Description: Esperanza Gomez is back and fiercer than ever! From the tips of her manicured toes to the top of her gorgeous head, Esperanza exudes perfection! Esperanza lathers her delicious body in the shower; her hands slide over her big, beautiful tits down to her tight pussy. Esperanza has missed being filled with a big, meaty cock, and Manuel Ferrara has just what she's looking for. Cum drips from Esperanza's amazing pussy as Manuel makes her squirt and scream out for more. Esperanza's moans are like music to the ears, but watching her take a hard cock is even sweeter!

Tags: Latina, Milf, Blowjob, Big Ass, Cowgirl, Fake Tits, Rimming, Squirting, Hardcore, Manuel Ferrara

screenshot

Duration: 28 min 37 s / Size: 1.11 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Dec 12, 2022 12:48 pm
screenshot screenshot

Reagan Foxx - Slow Dance Pt. 2 - APOVStory-MissaX - 2022 08 24

Description: Picking up where Part 1 left off, Nick Strokes is leaving the bedroom of his stepsister Kyler Quinn after sexually initiating the teenager following their slow dance together, and he's greeted by his stepmom (Reagan Foxx). "How was practice?", mom asks. "It went well", Nick responds. "Oh, I heard", she notes knowingly. "It's not what you think", Nick protests. "Oh, I think it is. You sound like a pretty good teacher", Reagan says. Approaching the boy, she murmurs saucily "Maybe, you can teach me a thing or two". "Not here -she's sleeping", Nick advises, and the couple goes to mom's bedroom. Complaining euphemistically about her neglectful husband, Reagan declares: "It's been a really long time since I've had a good, deep dance". Nick catches her drift, and they embrace, beginning a handsy slow dance together. Stepmom begins role-playing: "I wish we could be in a club, dancing, we can be strangers, pulling into the bathroom, fucking in public. Would you like that?". "Maybe if you're a good boy, and a good dancer, I can make that happen", Reagan insinuates. She rubs her ass against his groin, adding to the fantasy of perhaps wearing a wig and going out together incognito. "I just want a really good mommy/son dance" she says and kneels down in front of him, pulling down his jeans to reveal Nick's big cock. "My favorite part of this is that you're soft, and I can feel you grow in my mouth", she murmurs. Watch the taboo scene unfold...

Tags: Big Tits, Nick Strokes, Reagan Foxx, Stepmother Stepson, Taboo, Missionary, Cowgirl, Incest, Blowjob, Creampie, Mother Son

screenshot

Duration: 35 min 11 s / Size: 1.66 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 14, 2022 5:49 am
screenshot screenshot

Natasha Nice - Do The Right Thing - MomComesFirst - 2022 12 13

Description: It's simple. Daddy can't help. We've tried for months. You have to get me pregnant. I know you haven't done anything like this before, don't worry. Step mom will teach you everything. Honey relax, you're going to do great.

Tags: Big Tits, Cowgirl, Missionary, Taboo, Rimming, Titfuck, Redhead, Pov, Straight, Hardcore, Creampie, Milf

screenshot

Duration: 24 min 52 s / Size: 1 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 14, 2022 4:12 pm
screenshot screenshot

Sofie Marie - WatchingMyMomGoBlack - 2022 12 13

Description: So Dylan was hanging out with his buddy Isiah chatting about girls they were chatting with at the party they were at last night. During the conversation Dylan's stepmom Sofie kept interrupting their conversation with offers of food and snacks. Sophie overhearing the boys conversation heard that Dylan didn't score and seemed to be a virgin. So Sophie being the awesome stepmom that she is decided to teach Dylan how he needs to learn how a woman should please him by using his best friend Isiah. Isiah thought it was a great idea and proceeded to fuck Dylan's stepmom in front of him. After Isiah tears up Dylan's stepmom in front of him, he then busts a huge nut on her face.

Tags: Missionary, Cowgirl, Facial, Blowjob, Voyeur, Doggy Style, Isiah Maxwell, Sideways, Big Black Cock, Big Tits, Milf

screenshot

Duration: 37 min 46 s / Size: 2.67 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 14, 2022 9:44 pm
screenshot screenshot

Penny Barber - Be Polite To Our Guest, Young Man! - MommysBoy - 2022 12 14

Description: Penny Barber has invited her friend Kendra James over for lunch, but the kitchen is a TOTAL mess! Good thing she's got her stepson, Jay Romero, to help clean the place up. But when Penny asks Jay to lend some elbow grease, he just groans, complaining that he's supposed to go hang out with his friends at the skatepark... But Penny isn't letting Jay off the hook THAT easily, ESPECIALLY after he broke curfew last week. Doesn't Jay remember? As punishment for sneaking out, he agreed to help his stepmom with ANY chore she needs at any time she chooses. And not only that, but he ALSO agreed to let Penny get frisky with him while he does it! Jay gets to cleaning while Penny starts to fondle, grope, and fuck Jay all over the kitchen in a free-use extravaganza. And when Kendra arrives a bit early, Penny even invites her to wait and chat with her as she continues to fuck Jay. You'd think that Kendra would be a bit uncomfortable about the whole thing, but in fact, she's not the least bit bothered. After all, Kendra's the one who suggested this form of 'discipline' to Penny in the first place. It worked wonders on Kendra's stepdaughter, and it seems to be working just as well on Jay!

Tags: Mature, Voyeur, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Jay Romero, Big Tits, Kenna James

screenshot

Duration: 37 min 37 s / Size: 1.21 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 15, 2022 5:56 am
screenshot screenshot

HotMomMandy - Brother Fucks StepSister Milf Neighbor

Description: Misty was having problems with her boyfriend and went to her stepbrother's house. I came over once for sugar and needed to come over again well to my surprise misty was there. So I got involved.

Tags: Reverse Cowgirl, FFM, Facial, Shaved, Blonde, Face Sitting, Milf, Threesome, Neighbor, Mandy Rhea

screenshot

Duration: 21 min 26 s / Size: 2.82 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160p / Format: mp4

Added: Dec 15, 2022 7:06 am
screenshot screenshot

Reagan Foxx - My Mom Gets Me Hard And Makes Me Fuck Her in the Bathroom

Description: My Mom, Reagan, was taking forever in the shower, I could not hold my pee anymore. I bang on the door to tell her and she invites me right in. Reagan tells me to just hurry up and pee, I was having a hard time going right in front of my Mom. She is nice enough to lend me a hand, but as she is holding my dick my cock starts to get erect right in her hand. I can tell she was really impressed with it, she quickly drops to her knees and just starts to suck me off right there. I can not believe it, I am gonna fuck my hot mom finally! I can barely hold my load as she bounces on my hard dick, I can't take it anymore and cum all over her pretty face.

Tags: Incest Roleplay, Pov, Facial, Blowjob, Milf, Mature, Hardcore, Straight

screenshot

Duration: 15 min 09 s / Size: 1.6 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160p / Format: mp4